Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:47 am

Post by Equinox »

Chris B wrote:
Equinox wrote:Hey, Chris B. You've been harping on about me being scum for a while. Where's your vote?

I need to go through this again? Take your ritalin.

"Again"? You never explained why you weren't voting.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Equinox »

Okay. You know what.

Fuck this.

I was hoping to wheedle stuff out of Amrun to make sure I wasn't getting duped into something like {Chris B, mith} that would make me look like a complete tool, but I AM DONE. The last two responses out of Amrun has done nothing to change my opinion of her, and even if Faraday's not quite convinced,
I am
and I don't feel like sitting around putting up with this crap.

If I lose the game with this vote, either by causing some derptown to vote for me or by simply voting the wrong scummy person today, then oh fucking well.

Vote: Amrun
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Chris B »

I'm actually surprised, because I was coming around to you and Amrun as scum, partially because, if my breakdown of Amrun's 1-4 was correct (and she didn't contradict me), you both have Mith as #2. Your argument was beginning to look more like scum/scum.

So, if this is a bluff, it's a good one. I'm very tempted to join you on it, but I do want to see Llamarble's 1-4 first.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Equinox »

...you're joining your top scum read on a LyLo vote. Cool.

No, it's not a bluff. I'm not moving this vote anywhere.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Llamarble »

I suspect Amrun > Equi > Mith > Chris, but I'm going to do a multi hour lylo megaread before I drop a vote.
Also I'm going to deal with another game that's hitting deadline first.
Waiting awhile to see if a QH happens will help rule out some stuff.
Unless Equi unvotes soon, we're choosing between Equi/Amrun today.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Chris B »

Llamarble - I hate asking this, but I can't find it on the glossary. QH?
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Llamarble »

Ah, QuickHammer.
Basically if Amrun and Equi are both town, I'd expect you and Mith to come on at some point and both vote for Amrun within a few seconds/minutes of each other.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

D5VC1:

Amrun (1): Equinox

Not Voting: Chris, Amrun, mith, Llamarble.

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Equinox-mith nigh confirmed now.

VOTE: Equinox

BOO HOO I DIDNT MAKE A HUGE TOWNCASE ON MYSELF

There are honestly no words to describe how little I care about this game anymore. Towncases on yourselves are dumb as shit and I don't know what you wanted besides "my attacks and the timing of my attacks," which is what I said. I came into the game, defended DH and attacked mith by launching a full-out wall warfare and defending DH when Everyone thouyght mith was town and DH was scum. That should have been enough right there and I feel like no one left is looking at things properly, probably because the two most compegent players are scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Equinox »

It's Amrun, gentlemen.

Amrun wrote:Towncases on yourselves are dumb as shit and I don't know what you wanted besides "my attacks and the timing of my attacks," which is what I said.

Oh, so it's okay for you to demand that I make one when you say, "You haven't done anything to convince [you] that [you're] wrong," but when I ask you to tell me why you are town, you throw a hissy fit. That is beautifully scumtastic.

What Faraday was looking for was basically a meta case. There are things you do regardless of faction, and then there are things that you do only as town and not as scum. That was what I was looking for. You failed not only once but also twice with your latest post here going, "All I've got to defend me are the
timings of my attacks
." That's it. Defending DemonHybrid when everyone thought he was scum? That's not hard for scum to do, and unless you've got meta backing up that you never defend town as scum, that's not a valid response for me. As for attacking mith, the voting patterns cannot rule you two out, and even in the improbable case where Chris B is scum with you, I want your blood.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Equinox »

I got the "I"s and "you"s mixed up in that post, so here's the actual quote from Amrun's mouth:

Amrun wrote:I still don't. Play against wincon, Equinox. You're not doing much to convince us that we are wrong.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Chris B »

Vote Amrun

Not so much because of your points, Equi, although they're not bad. More because I've finally got a read on Amrun which I've been struggling with all game, and fuck me, but she must have a crystal ball for the way she knew who was town in the early part of the game. Even when she VOTES someone, she makes clear that she doesn't think they're scum.

All through her game, she's been pushing Llamarble, and finally deciding he's town in the latter part of the game. All through the game, she's been pushing Mith and is trying to make him her patsy now. All through the game, she's been correctly predicting who was town while watching them go get lynched. Seriously, it's to the point of fortune telling.

Amrun, if I'm wrong, and Equi is scum, make sure you play the lottery this week. Your ability to correctly tell the future is SO good, it's criminal.

Got time to read my vidence? Here it is, up until I'd read enough. Equi, if I'm wrong, well played. Amrun, if I'm right, well played.

Spoiler:
Goes against Mith early. Criticises Mith for not going against Equinox, and concentrating on DH.

Makes the fair point that Mith's push on DGB feels like a late bus. It does.

Before day 1 ended - Llamarble, DGB, Mith, Thor, Equninox, Ipie, Llamafluff, Socio, DH, Sevei, Sotty, Chris

Defends against sotty immediately after.

Seems to be pushing Llamarble/Mith in 543.

Pushes Mith, Llamarble, Thor, Equinox, IPie, DH, Sotty, Sevei, Llamafluff, Chris

550 - pushes Mith and Llamarble. clears Ipie

556 - Continues to push against Mith or Llamarble. Prefer to no lynch than lynch either.

570 - continues to push Llamarble, uses it against Sotty, if Llamarble turns out to be town. Either way, that's going against Sotty, which was a shitty move considering Sotty was town.

573 - "If and when one/both of my top two are wrong, the whole list will shift anyway." (this strikes me as dodgy as fuck)

645 - "If DH flipped scum, my attack on mith would becom a humongous chainsaw." - useful if she knew DH was town.

652 - "You were calling llamafluff scum for something he never did or said. I'm not going to sit by and let that happen to anyone." - Again, defending town in such a way that makes her look good.

664 - Puts down IPie, but makes the point that she believes this to be 'genuine town'. Again, confirming town.

668 - Continues to push IPie, but refuses to think he may be scum. This seems against self-preservation. If someone's pushing me that hard, and I'm town, I tend to start thinking they're scum. Amrun is carefully not seen thinking anyone town is scum.

677 - Effectively saying 'If I'm not scum with Llama, I'm probably town.'

688/690 - cleared me both days

730 - Continues to push Llamarble or Mith. However, "I have decided I'm willing to compromise on a Sotty lynch, though it's still not optimal.
"

760 - "However, I still feel overall MORE confident that you are scum over anyone else at this point." - where did 'still feel' come from?

813 - "Sorry, DH bro. Looks like you're going to hang today. No fault of mine."

929 - "If we wagon fluff today and I get ana greement from each player on the wagon to lynch sotty tomorrow immediately if fluff is town, I'll fucking do it."

945 -
VOTE: Sotty

It isn't the best lynch, but it doesn't make Baby Jesus cry like the other lynch candidates.

(again, correctly predicting flips)

948 -
Unless wagon support crops up, I'll simply enter this as my intent to reconsider if Sotty flips town.

Sotty, if you are town, keep the content coming and I promise to not forget you as soon as you are dead.

Crystal ball.

1032 - I am now willing to vote singer. I could have been wrong about Sevei.
(Almost lynching town!)

1051 - (OH, BUT NO)Singer is probablly town; I was right about Sevei.

1078 -
He spent two whole days hemming and hawing about Seveiscum, and what was Sevei? Town. His other top suspects? Me (I know I'm town) and LlamaFluff (a townread of mine).

1113 - Still, my townread on Sevei warranted caution, hence the waiting before hammering - and then her reaction after she was hammered was sooooooooooo townie that I knew my read on Sevei had been right all along.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Chris B »

'vidence' is obviously 'evidence'. This started as me making notes for myself, and became something else.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Equinox »

Chris B wrote:All through her game, she's been pushing Llamarble, and finally deciding he's town in the latter part of the game. All through the game, she's been pushing Mith and is trying to make him her patsy now. All through the game, she's been correctly predicting who was town while watching them go get lynched. Seriously, it's to the point of fortune telling.

Wait... Who do you think is Amrun's partner?
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Chris B »

If I'm right on Amrun, Llamarble or Mith since the start of the game. At this point, it's Llamarble based on her late read of him as town.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Equinox »

...eh. I can live with that, I guess. Llamarble's town, though. I'm betting my party hat on it.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Chris B »

Assuming you're not scum, I look forward to claiming that party hat.

You think it's Mith?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Equinox »

It's only thing that makes sense. Given the behavior of everyone on Llamarble's wagon when I held the hammer, he's not scum with anybody alive unless his partner decided to play a highly reckless gambit.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Amrun »

If you wanted a meta case, why didn't you ask for that? I misunderstood.

I work hard not to have things like that I can point to, and quite frankly, the few small things I do as town or scum are not worth spilling for one game.

I never asked you to nmake a town case on yourself. I asked you to make a scum case on someone else, which you have STILL never done. The case on me is absolute shit and you haven't put any effort at all into it. And trust me - when I get the chance, I will be making a case on you now that it's obvious. Outside chance of Chris B-mith or Equi-ChrisB.

P-edit: thinking I'm scum with mith kind of confirms you as scum or functionally retarded. I think scum is a lot more likely.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Amrun »

That was a little rude. Sorry. My life is a pile of shit right now. Someone robbed my business this weekend and we made no money and it's a mess that I'm taking out on mafia in various ways atm.

Seriously, though, thinking I am scum with mith is so dumb.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Chris B »

Amrun wrote:That was a little rude. Sorry. My life is a pile of shit right now. Someone robbed my business this weekend and we made no money and it's a mess that I'm taking out on mafia in various ways atm.

Seriously, though, thinking I am scum with mith is so dumb.

That's pretty sucky. Sorry to hear that, especially coming on the heels of family stuff. Game aside, and all that, y'know. Hope you're okay.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

Chris B, expain how and why I am scum with mith.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: Amrun
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Equinox »

...yeah, I'm dumb.

Sorry, Amrun, for lynching you and for the news about your business.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by mith »

~blinks~ What just happened? Was that hammer? I'm not scum with Amrun, so I guess scum win... sorry I couldn't be around to do more, I just got home from work.

(Also sorry to hear Amrun's run of bad news continues. That really sucks. :()

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”