Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Equinox »

Amrun wrote:Well, you're not TOTALLY ruled out, but how okay you were with his wagon suggests you are not scum with him, and if you two arte partners, I want to lynch you anyway.

You do realize that I was in the position to play that kind of gambit to save Llamarble if I were his buddy, right?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Amrun »

Yes, and as I stated, if you're his buddy, I DONT CARE BECAUSE I WANT TO LYNCH YOU.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Equinox »

THEN VOTE.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Amrun »

I'm nervous. :( my last LyLo was pretty bad, though I did have the right read and thus won.

I see no merit in rushing. Why not answer my questions?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Equinox »

Amrun wrote:I see no merit in rushing. Why not answer my questions?

Well, there's two people out there who want to rush my lynch (three if you count me), and I want to find out if it's you. As for your question, I simply forgot. Check my iso; Llamarble's confirmed town to me at this point.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Chris B »

Equinox wrote:THEN VOTE.

What the FUCK do you have to gain from this?

If she's wrong, and you're town, then the scum pile on and win the game. You do realise this, right?

If she's scum, you're giving her reason to help lynch you.

All it takes is one mistake to lose this game. ONE. If you're town, why on earth do you want to encourage a mistake?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Equinox »

Chris B, it's clear that you're following the thread, so I'm a lot more interested in why you ignored my WIFOM post and in answering your pointless question.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Equinox »

EBWOP:

Equinox wrote:Chris B, it's clear that you're following the thread, so I'm a lot more interested in why you ignored my WIFOM post
and
than
in answering your pointless question.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Chris B »

I figured you potentially throwing the game away to be more pressing. It's also not pointless. What do you stand to gain by asking people to vote for you at this point in the game?

Equinox wrote:I bring more greetings from Faraday... this time with some drinks fresh from the grapevine. Chris B, you were considered just as town as -- if not more than -- DemonHybrid. If I'm scum, why are you still alive?

Because you think DemonHybrid was more likely to be listened to, that you don't think much of me as a player, and that you think, at a push, I'm more likely to be lynched due to my arguing with (and being on the wagon of) Llamafluff.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Amrun »

You want to rush your own lynch, Equinox?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Equinox »

Chris B wrote:What do you stand to gain by asking people to vote for you at this point in the game?

Reactions, specifically Amrun's who I felt was slipping that Llamarble was confirmed town -- which is true from only my standpoint and nobody else's.

Chris B wrote:Because you think DemonHybrid was more likely to be listened to, that you don't think much of me as a player, and that you think, at a push, I'm more likely to be lynched due to my arguing with (and being on the wagon of) Llamafluff.

1) DemonHybrid's main target was Amrun. In fact, go here where he narrows it down to Amrun, Equinox, and mith, and continue in his iso to see that he never lets off Amrun. Further, why would I kill someone allied with me when, from my standpoint, you and mith just announced that you two read me as scum?
2) Well, time for me to whip out my blunt honesty. You're half-right. Initially, I used the logic that
your team
wouldn't give you a scum PM due to the possibility of culture shock outing you. That's not reflecting you, so you're wrong on that count. If you'd like a large essay about how you shouldn't be taking that assessment personally, I will be happy to give you plenty of reading material. Right now, though? Yeah, I don't think too much of you right now because I'm entertaining the possibility that you've locked yourself into a stupid tunnel to the point where I'm the designated LyLo mislynch and you managed to survive all game despite being read almost universally as town. (More on this later.)
3) Get real, Chris B. I've called you town for most of the fucking game, and everyone alive in this game right now apart from Amrun wanted to lynch LlamaFluff.

Amrun wrote:You want to rush your own lynch, Equinox?

Sure, why not? I don't know about you, Amrun, but it pisses me off endlessly when people call me scum and then refuse to vote me. Not to mention this game is the only thing standing between me and freedom from Mafia for a long time.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Equinox »

Oh, hey, Amrun, do you think me wanting to rush my own lynch is alignment-relevant?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Amrun »

I still don't. Play against wincon, Equinox. You're not doing much to convince us that we are wrong.

Mith isn't taking strng stances either.

P-edit: No, it's against wincon either way.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Equinox »

Oh, right, the "more on this later" that I forgot to deliver in that post. Chris B's posts today have been pretty bad, but Faraday's talking me into Chris B being town and it being Amrun-mith. We shall see, I guess, since both of us have stuff to read.

Amrun wrote:I still don't. Play against wincon, Equinox. You're not doing much to convince us that we are wrong.

I'M "NOT DOING MUCH" TO CONVINCE YOU?

NOT DOING MUCH?

WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING ALL FUCKING GAME, AMRUN?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Equinox »

Heeeeeeey. Faraday says hi again.

Amrun, why are you town?

Amrun and Chris B, what do your teams think of the game? GO.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Chris B »

My team's basically fucked off at this point with one exception. Last day phase, he thought Llamafluff was town by a hair, and was uncomfortable with me clearing Llamarble. He pointed out that Llamarble could have buddied me on the basis that I was unlikely to get lynched - whereas I thought it was more likely. I don't have much to go on, but I think his list would go 1-4 Amrun, Llamarble, You, Mith, based on the way he's been posting over the last while.

I think it's really important to get people's 1-4's at this point. Could you oblige, please?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Equinox »

Amrun, mith, Chris B, Llamarble.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by mith »

Equinox/Faraday: I wanted DH dead pretty much all of days 1 and 2. After thinking about the "hammer" reaction, I moved to a strong town read. I think he had an OMGUSish scum read on me early, which turned to a town/borderline read later? He didn't say much about me after we revised our reads, nor I about him (other than to further rule him out on lack of partners).

Amrun: Prior to Equinox questioning you about it, had you said anything about the likelihood/unlikelihood of Equinox/Marble? I follow the logic in 1474... but it's pretty much exactly what I was saying about it, and it does seem a little odd that you called Marble town so emphatically if that's your stance on Equinox/Marble. (You can't have forgotten Equinox/Marble as a possibility, you mentioned it in the post right before that.)

My order right now is Amrun, Equinox, Chris, Marble; Equinox/Chris doesn't feel like a scum-scum argument. Amrun/Equinox feels a little less likely as well since they have each other as their top pick, but something feels off about the whole "VOTE FOR ME" thing.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Equinox »

Hey, Chris B. You've been harping on about me being scum for a while. Where's your vote?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

I have relayed everything my team ever thought about this game already. I doubt any of them have even read this far. The last I heard, Hoppster gave an off-handed guess that you were scum - reasoning in one of my replace-in posts, somewhere.

Are you asking me to make a towncase on myself? What a wifom-loaded question.

Frankly, though, my attacks and the timings of them have ruled me out as a pair with anyone but perhaps Chris B.

Mith: I DO think Llamarble is town, but I was simply acknowledging the possibility of Equinox/Llamarble since asked about it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Equinox »

Amrun wrote:Are you asking me to make a towncase on myself? What a wifom-loaded question.

...well, yeah, of course it's loaded with WIFOM. Do you think I'm WIFOMing you with the question, or do you think I'm asking you to WIFOM others?

Amrun wrote:Frankly, though, my attacks and the timings of them have ruled me out as a pair with anyone but perhaps Chris B.

Weak response. The burden of proof is on you. I'm not asking for a giant wall case with links and post numbers, but you've practically dismissed my question with this kind of answer. Try again.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Equinox »

Faraday adds: We're asking you to explain not why you're not scum but why you are town. What did you and Klazam do that make you town? What sorts of things have you done in this game that you would not do as scum?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Equinox »

Aw, hell, I could go for a triple post.

Chris B wrote:I don't have much to go on, but I think his list would go 1-4 Amrun, Llamarble, You, Mith, based on the way he's been posting over the last while.

His list and your list are drastically different. Do you just disagree with him or what?
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Chris B »

Equinox wrote:Hey, Chris B. You've been harping on about me being scum for a while. Where's your vote?

I need to go through this again? Take your ritalin.
Chris B
Chris B
Townie
Chris B
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Chris B »

Equinox wrote:Aw, hell, I could go for a triple post.

Chris B wrote:I don't have much to go on, but I think his list would go 1-4 Amrun, Llamarble, You, Mith, based on the way he's been posting over the last while.

His list and your list are drastically different. Do you just disagree with him or what?

Not drastically. Just you and Amrun in opposite places. His thoughts on Llamarble influenced mine. Another teammate has resurfaced and he actually thinks that you and Amrun are the most likely scum team.

Llamarble, how about your 1-4, please?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”