Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Oh, and neither Oj or Espy replacing out timings concern me. I believe Oj is serious in saying she's burned out from playing. Espy wasn't under much pressure where he would think to lurk and he could have coasted if he wanted to. He is still in other games so the only question is whether he was just having trouble getting into this game in general or if his alignment played a part in it. It might be worth checking if he likes playing one side over the other.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Charlie »

Resuming..

Page 6 & 7

+1 Arguments for lynching Equinox
Jahudo +1 fluff
Jahudo +1 verbosity (My view is conciseness = protown)
Jahudo & inHimshallibe are not scum together
Jahudo +1 originality (protown)
The rest of the players make an appearance on page 7...

Page 8

Can somebody explain to me why are lists floating around?
Jahudo + 1 scumhunting (and I agree with his Fluttershy read - that post had problems in it)

Not much else has happened and the game moves at a slower pace. I stop to think about how much "Town points" Jahudo has accumulated... I don't usually use these points system, but if I do then I'll say he's too Town to be Town... make sense yes? Yes, it does. I'm a bit cautious about him from now on...

Page 9

One thing I noticed about hohum, apart from the fact that I know he is Town, is that he seems to be lieking weed a lot. First it was Winnie the pooh, now it's hemp(?) and that's okay.
Gammagooey says that both nHimshallibe and hohum are Town (This is notable)
Fluttershy + 1 Discord
(Noted that gammagooey is having a little too much fun here)
Jahudo responded in a manner that is normally expected, so... +0 Friendship (i.e. null)
hohum +1 Disagreement

Page 10

Ok, inHimshallibe noted to be emotional at the first quadruple post, but gut read is Town on this... needs further analysis
Mina is a lark and not an owl
Jahudo vs. inHimshallibe: Jahudo wins the argument (and no, it isn't because he said inHimshallibe should spend a millennium on the moon), but that does not mean he's correct! inHimshallibe was emotional.
chesskid3 +100 WTF

Right, at the end of the page I conclude that we had 3 very vocal players: Gammagooey, Jahudo & inHimshallibe. Each has content and scumhunting. With Gammagooey NKed N1, we have 2 vocal players in early game to keep an eye on.

-----------

I'll resume at a later time again. Thank you for your patience.
Kindness
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Pinkie Pie »

@Mina: I'd advise reading rather than stalling, I has stuffz waiting for you (namely, to be answered).

As for my activity, you guys are more than welcome to check my sitewide activity. I haven't started any new games past this one as well, with the exception of an invitational for which I'm hydra-ing in.

I will definately have no access approx. 17th~19th.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Inhimshallibe will be prodded.

Still no replacement, but then again it's been less than a day.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Jahudo »

Charlie wrote:
Page 6 & 7

+1 Arguments for lynching Equinox
What is this? I don't remember this.

Charlie wrote:
Page 8

Can somebody explain to me why are lists floating around?
This is referring to Gamma and I making scumlists in back to back posts. Are you taking an issue with any part of it?

Charlie wrote:I stop to think about how much "Town points" Jahudo has accumulated... I don't usually use these points system, but if I do then I'll say he's too Town to be Town... make sense yes? Yes, it does. I'm a bit cautious about him from now on...
I'm kinda surprised to hear you say this. Gamma and others didn't get any overwhelming town sense from me. Do you disagree with his opinion in any specific ways?
Why do you think the other active players didn't make as large an impression on you up to this point?

Charlie wrote:
Page 9

Gammagooey says that both nHimshallibe and hohum are Town (This is notable)
Notable as in, you agree with him?

Charlie wrote:
Page 10

chesskid3 +100 WTF
His inhim vote? Can you elaborate on what you think of it?

I also think hohum is right up there in the first tier of vocal players.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

crap, meant to leave a v/la.

v/la til monday morning.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Primate »

Hey, so Mina, how about that claim?
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:00 am

Feysal replaces Espeonage. Thank you and welcome him to the game! I'll put a deadline on this again soon (thinking 4 days)

Will edit in a votecount and let people know the deadline is back on.

Day 2, Votecount #8

Mina:
hohum, Pinkie Pie,
Jahudo
, Inhimshallibe, LobsterCatapult (L-2)
LobsterCatapult:
Cogito Ergo Sum
Feysal:
Mina
Pinkie Pie
GlaDOS

Not Voting:
Feysal, Charlie, Primate, Jahudo

Day 2 deadlineDeadline is (expired on 2011-07-21 21:05:19)

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.
Last edited by Twilight Sparkle on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

You're a special pony, mod! But that vc is kinda rough.

Reading through what I missed.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 am

Oh wow. Fixed.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Yarr Feysal.

Wow us with a case against Equinox/GLaDOS.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Charlie »

Unable to provide content/read/catch up due to me spending time listening to (the audio version of) Cupcakes.
Also, busy IRL.
Mod: V/LA for 24-48 hours from this post.
Kindness
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Jahudo »

Why does Feysal need a case against Equinox/GLaDOS? Is that a reference to something I don't get?

Charlie, you don't need to listen to cupcakes. No one needs to listen to cupcakes. Can you get to the Mina case before the end of the day though? I'd like to hear your opinion on that.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 am

He doesn't need to, but I'd sure appreciate it.

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Jahudo wrote:@LobsterCatapult: First off I think Equinox's comment was town of him to say, I feel like scum wouldn't have any reason to continue putting up a charade at that point but town might still be playing the guessing game even when they realize they cannot keep up with the game as they'd like.

I am considering what he said about Katsuki lurking more as scum but so far I haven't seen anything revealing in my meta search. There are plenty of recent mini games where Kats has posted a lot but said little so its a slightly different kind of lurking here where he's posted little and said little. I also think the town and scum games I decided to compare had about the same number of posts so I'm leaning towards believing his claim that he lurks when he's busy. It is something to keep in mind though.

what im wondering now is if we should spend a lot of time on meta, i mean, it seems pretty well known (now) that katsuki is prone to be very lurkish, and that is neither a scum nor a town tell necessarily, except for what equinox eluded to. personally, pinkie pie hasnt done anything, except keep its vote on mina. and say that mina is caught scum. im just thinking this is all some sort of bus/distance.

Charlie wrote:
Page 10

Ok, inHimshallibe noted to be emotional at the first quadruple post, but gut read is Town on this... needs further analysis
Mina is a lark and not an owl
Jahudo vs. inHimshallibe: Jahudo wins the argument (and no, it isn't because he said inHimshallibe should spend a millennium on the moon), but that does not mean he's correct! inHimshallibe was emotional.
chesskid3 +100 WTF

Right, at the end of the page I conclude that we had 3 very vocal players: Gammagooey, Jahudo & inHimshallibe. Each has content and scumhunting. With Gammagooey NKed N1, we have 2 vocal players in early game to keep an eye on.

...i think im lost about the lark owl refrence.

so, inhim lost the argument because he was emotional? i personally...really tried to understand the points of the inhim, jahudo argument, but i may need a brief explination from the two.

i saw the argument as this:

inhim originally voted for WLC because he voted TL(errorendously), and commented on the chesskid nolynch rvs without discussing recent fallout of the discussion, along with the vague reads of chesskid.

jahudo's resonse: Inhim only put up half this case, that inhim agreed with chesskids' vote, but didnt openly say so, and that his original vote is now invalid because he doesnt take into account WLC's defense.

inhim: WLC still hasnt brought up recent discussion, and that scum should be lynched, and if there are differing reasons for the lynch, that can be hashed out the next day

jahudos' resoponse: talks about the premise behind WLC's vote, and the difference between WLC's vote and inhims.

inhim: claims that the vote analysis was not apart of why he sees WLC scummy.

jahudo: basically says that inhim did not care about wlc's responses after his vote, and that inhim only has problem about the discussion around TL and chess, not other discussion
(this is when chesskid votes ihim)
inhim: refrences meta retrieval, and that his vote isnt even on WLC anymore.

this is basically the back and forth i saw. i was generally in agreement with how Inhim saw wlc's first post, i saw it as a catching up, vote here...without actually reading most of the day thus far. jahudo's issue seems to be a lot more indepth about the analysis behind inhims vote on tl, and wlc's vote on chesskid. in this, i agree and i see inhim as town here. i see jahudo as scummy here, jahudo had sat back and not really engaged, then truly engaged inhim. i see it as jahudo-scum trying to become engaged in this game, and doing a good job of it. however, presently, taking into consideration the claim (i decided to actually look up the flavor of this damn game to figure out who the hell these ponies are,) and her follow up post for her vote on mina, and her response to equinox's glados' statement, im now a bit more null. jahudo is certainly active, vocal and im not sure if scum would be at this stage of the game, with so many replacements, lurking seems to be a good place for scum to hide.

@CES, do you think equinox/glados is scum?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm

LobsterCatapult wrote:@CES, do you think equinox/glados is scum?

Do you think I think Equinox/GLaDOS is scum?

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Feysal »

So, I'm here, I'm reading the game, and since there seems to be less than three days until deadline I'd better hurry. I see that Mina is facing death, and my first priority should be to figure out what is up with that. The last time we played together was in Court of the Gods if I remember right, and though I was anti-town at the time, I remember it being uncanny how closely her read of the game matched with mine. Her mislynch, if indeed it is one, would be a shame.

So, in an attempt to speed things along, can someone give a brief explanation of what the Mina case is all about? I quickly skimmed the game to get an idea of what I was getting myself into before deciding to replace in, and from that first glance I can't see why she would be the primary wagon today.

I'll be posting some actual content when I have something to share.

Cogito Ergo Sum [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=3256208#p3256208]#685[/url] wrote:Yarr Feysal.

Wow us with a case against Equinox/GLaDOS.

Maybe I will. Right now I haven't read nearly enough to have a read on them yet.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Pinkie Pie »

Oh yay Feysal! If he doesn't have a townread on me he's scum. :)

Lobster is possibly scum. Will look at this in depth someday.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Jahudo »

This is my suspicion against Mina. I think its possible that around deadline day 1 she had a better grasp on the game than she admitted, at least enough that she wouldn't have needed to catch up anymore before placing a serious vote.
Jahudo wrote:If Mina really thought inHim was town, or more on the positive side of neutral, AND it can be argued that she had the information to place a good vote late day 1, then I think she looks scummy.

I think the first part is possible because of how she characterized inHim in relation to hohum so I'm trying to sort out any other possibilities there. She now mentions that it seemed like a good idea to keep the pressure on inHim but that doesn't sound right when at the same time she was criticizing hohum's case on inHim.

I am also concerned she had a better grasp on the Jahudo/inHim argument than she let on, because her opinion hasn't really changed besides adding in the details. She characterizes it now as a tunnel wagon and blowing things out of proportion, that it was a distraction. But she seemed to also have that opinion back on day 1 when she called it bickering and wanted to smack us both. That seemed to indicate she didn't think she would find anything important, but that was the main thing holding her back from changing a vote to someone she was already calling suspicious like Espy or maybe either Fluttershy or Equinox.
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Currently at an airport; once I get back home later tonight, I will read over the latest and post.
"Aperture Science: We do what we must because we can."
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

@mod: i will be V/LA from 7/20 till 7/25
. i understand this is a long time to be gone, i will try to post during this time. i understand if this time is too long for me to be to be v/la, however i would not like to replace out when i have just replaced in. i understand i will most likely miss deadline.

im comfortable with my vote on mina.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Mina, last Friday you asked people to unvote you because you were going to post later that night. It is now Tuesday/Wednesday (depending on time zones), and you have posted, nor have you announced any sort of V/LA. You
should
have claimed several days ago, and I am not very much in the mood for you to claim now that we are two days away from deadline, since even getting another bandwagon at that point will be nearly impossible given the large amount of V/LA's we've had requested in this thread.

Unvote: Pinkie Pie, Vote: Mina
GLaDOS
GLaDOS
Goon
GLaDOS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by GLaDOS »

... Processing ...

Also, Charlie, please find a way to reformat your catch-up posts. The way you are currently writing them essentially requires me to reread the entire game in order to follow along to see if I agree with everything you say. Instead, please use a few blue links (urls) in your posts, or maybe use some sparing quotes to make your points. Right now, they are pretty much useless to me unless and until you link your commentary to something concrete.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by Katsuki »

^Bussing.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am

Day 2, Votecount #8

Mina:
hohum, Pinkie Pie, , Inhimshallibe, LobsterCatapult, GlaDOS (L-1)

LobsterCatapult:
Cogito Ergo Sum
Feysal:
Mina
Pinkie Pie
GlaDOS

Not Voting:
Feysal, Charlie, Primate, Jahudo

Day 2 deadlineDeadline is (expired on 2011-07-21 21:05:19)

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

Mina, Hohum and Primate will be prodded.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”