zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I have no idea what you're talking about. Just vote Coventry.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by glowball »

Okay part of me has just confirmed Silver as an actual PR because why would someone fake claim and then replace out. I mean fake claiming infers some sort of plan or stake in the game and then to just abandon it??? Doesn't make sense to me...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, he's replacing out because he's busy...
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by glowball »

Yeah but if he hasn't even caught up he'd have to have some pretty big cojones to just out and fake claim PR...
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by MrBump »

silver... WHY...

Deadline in TWO DAYS, yo.

Vote Count 1.11

andrew94 - 3
(Amrun, Oversoul, chkflip)
Hoopla - 3
(glowball, DarkFlashlight, coventry)
coventry - 5 (L-2)
(zMuffinMan, neil1113, Hoopla, andrew94, silverbullet)

No Lynch - 1
(Quilford)

Not Voting:
N/A

With twelve alive, it takes
seven
to lynch! The deadline is on the 18th of July at 22:00 GMT!
Last edited by MrBump on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

VOTE: andrew94
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Mod,

Coventry is voting Hoopla

And that votecount is funny

All my town reads, minus chk, on coventry, and my scum reads are split between hoopla and andrew. No surprises there.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Quilford »

Who did Coventry replace?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by Quilford »

jakesh and evilpacman. humm

I can't really see them as scum tbqh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Why not?

{Amrun, chkflip, Coventry, DarkFlashlight}

^ Where's the scum there, Quilford?

Is it 1 or 2 there?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ftr, lynching the players in the 'lynch pool' at this point is a joke. You should only be lynching one of them if you truly believe they are scum, and if you do, I'd like to hear reasons why.

And regardless of whether you think one of them is scum, there's almost no chance that they're both scum, so you have to have at least one suspect in the vig pool.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Post by MrBump »

Thanks for pointing that out, Muffin! Fixed it =D
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

Post by Quilford »

1 between DarkFlashlight and chkflip
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

And that's it? Do you actually think andrew is scum? Why? And why do you think he volunteered for the lynch pool?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Amrun »

You think anyone who ever volunteered for a lynch would be town? That makes no sense.

Silver replacing out is a nulltell.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Quilford »

andrew94 wrote:i volunteer.
i guess hoopla looks pro town
unvote vote andrew

This feels insincere; his ISO is terrible, etc.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, Amrun, but in this circumstance, it does make them both town. With a lynch pool of 2 people, and 1 scum already in the claimed PR group, they'd be suicidal to offer themselves up for lynching when there's a 50/50 chance they die D1 and a 100% chance they die by D2 (at least, according to what we had planned).

quilford wrote:This feels insincere; his ISO is terrible, etc.

No, quilford. That's not a proper answer. andrew's iso is ALWAYS terrible, that doesn't make him scum every game. And you didn't answer my other questions.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Amrun »

Zmuffin, how is andrew's skimming this game different from his skimming in faith+1? I find he usually puts slightly more effort as town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

He doesn't put more effort in as either alignment, really. Probably more effort defending himself when he's scum than being retarded in general. He's just being retarded in general in this game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Also never seen him gambit as scum. If he's scum in this game, I'd be surprised.
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 am

Post by DarkFlashlight »

@Marill,
Silver can't be voting Jake, Jake is Coventry.

zMuffinMan wrote:btw, DF, who do you think is scum?

Are you voting Hoopla because you think she's scum or just because it 'gives more information' than an andrew lynch?

I'm voting Hoopla because it gives more information than an anyone-else lynch. Not to mention, she hasn't done anything townish other than make the plan, which was riddled with holes, and volunteer for the lynch pool, which there's a separate discussion on.

If Hoopla flips scum, then:
PR-You
Vig-chk

If Hoopla flips town, then:
PR-{Silver, Oversoul}
Vig (two of)-{Amrun, Quilford, Coventry}

zMuffinMan wrote:What do you think of the reason I think Hoopla/andrew are town?

zMuffinMan wrote:Everyone thought the lynch pool was just going to be two consecutive lynches, regardless of their alignment. Including Hoopla. It makes no sense for the scum team to gimp themselves like this, and you can cry WIFOM all you want, but with 1 scum in the PR pool already, I will bet anything the remaining two scum didn't have the balls to nominate themselves for the lynch pool.

That reason.

zMuffinMan wrote:Although I still request that neil uses his shot on someone in the vig pool and also announces it before nightfall to help the other PRs.

Agreed with this.

I wanna know what the Andrew wagon thinks of the Hoopla wagon.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't really get it. Are you agreeing that it's unlikely scum would gimp themselves by volunteering for the lynch pool? If so, why vote Hoopla just for "information"?

Like I understand the reasoning behind your vote, and at least it's more acceptable than "derp, i think she's scum", but even if she hasn't done anything that makes you think she's town, she's still town just for volunteering herself.

The reason there was so much lashing out against my alteration to the plan was because everyone expected us to lynch between the two people who volunteered, just because that is what the plan suggested we do.

What about lynching someone from the vig pool today, vigging another tonight, and then considering Hoopla (or andrew) if we haven't hit scum before tomorrow and the non-vig PRs fail with their night actions?

Also, the hider could easily hide behind Hoopla or andrew and confirm their alignment.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:36 am

Post by MrBump »

Thanks, Darkie! I have no idea HOW I missed that...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 am

Post by glowball »

Today's lynch should be Hoopla, I think it provides more information regardless of the flip
If she flips town vig DarkFlashlight investigate one of the scummier PRs, and the hider can hide anywhere but behind neil, because he's probably going to die.

If she flips scum vig andrew/quilford, investigate zMuffinMan/Oversoul, and the hider can still hide anywhere but behind neil.

Those are just some ideas, options for PRs tonight. Everyone obviously will do what they want...just make good decisions
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

^ That's who's one the Hoopla wagon with you, DF.

Posts like that are just... wow...

How does it make any sense to vig DF if Hoopla is town?

Why would the hider hide behind THE CLAIMED VIG?

How does it make any sense, whatsoever, to vig andrew if Hoopla is scum? You think andrew is scum with Hoopla and they both nominated themselves for the lynch pool with their third partner in the claimed PRs?

It baffles me, trying to understand the thought processes behind your posts.

Return to “Completed Open Games”