Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Kunkstar hammered Wey after unvoting everyone.

DGB (replaced Pom) is scum.

Crazy is not worried about hammer. Possibly scum.

Slay was replaced by Quilford. Doing ok so far.

RC is replacing out.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by imaginality »

Re. your question in iso126, Ranmaru ("Btw what are your thoughts on Elli and Empking?"):

Ellibereth seems townish to me - his parting question to Pom sounded genuinely annoyed-town.
Empking, always hard to read, seemed maybe null D1, but he's contributed pretty much less than zero D2. He's among my suspects now but maybe 5th behind DGB, smalls, Crazy, and kunkstar - who I didn't think was scummy 'til now, but unless WLC flips scum (doesn't seem likely) this hammer is definitely really bad.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ah ok, thanks. Well I need a little more from Elli.
I agree on Empking. He's slightly suspicious because all of a sudden Pom became town because of the general view around her.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

DGB, how could you vote smalls when 2 people were on his wagon, one of which was rc?

Kunk, how could you hammer like that? At least it was a hammer on someone I wanted lynched.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hey Amrun. What do you think of Crazy and Empking?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

Both town.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Great, coming back and it looks like I'm lynched. Seriously, I really don't get what was so scummy about my posts, except for maybe not posting enough. Scum did a great job here I guess. Really, I still stand by my D1 vote on Amrun. Not sure why I got the flak, while Amrun just voted without stating the reason, just proclaiming 'you're scum' without any case.

I was a benchwarmer, taking over the role of the first townie to die. As Furry was a regular townie, I became a regular townie as well.

At this point I don't have much more to say than that town should get its act together. (that's the nice version)
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Just to clarify, above post does not mean Amrun at this point is particularly scummiest. I'd love to see her lynched, as I still think she can flip scum, but kunkstar is really looking bad. Also not to sure about DGB not hammering me. If you're at L-2 and would be town, wouldn't you vote the rivaling wagon?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by Quilford »

Weyouns the only useful thing you did all game was make that wallpost.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Just to clarify, above post does not mean Amrun at this point is particularly scummiest. I'd love to see her lynched, as I still think she can flip scum, but kunkstar is really looking bad. Also not to sure about DGB not hammering me. If you're at L-2 and would be town, wouldn't you vote the rivaling wagon?

Wey, your original vote on Amrun wasn't that good, but I didn't particularly think you scummy, just not helpful enough.

Anyways, Kunkstar/DGB are dying. KUNKSTAR NEEDS TO DIE FOR HAMMERING WITHOUT A CLAIM. AGAIN.

CRAZY IGMEOY FOR USING FATE'S HAMMER WITHOUT A CLAIM TO EXCUSE KUNKSTAR FOR DOING IT.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:08 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Amrun wrote:DGB, how could you vote smalls when 2 people were on his wagon, one of which was rc?

He could be bus'ing a weak partner, that's always good for cash.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:09 am

Ranmaru wrote:Ah ok, thanks. Well I need a little more from Elli.
I agree on Empking. He's slightly suspicious because all of a sudden Pom became town because of the general view around her.

As much as I agree with Empking's conclusion, his method does stink to high heaven.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:10 am

WeyounsLastClone wrote: If you're at L-2 and would be town, wouldn't you vote the rivaling wagon?

I'm
vanilla

I trust my town reads. They're seldom wrong.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:14 am

When I'm dead tomorrow and you weep at the sight of my perfect townie corpse, while kunkstar-scum cackles in the back of the morgue, check the last votecount.

It's possible that the kunkstar rush-hammer was to stave off rising heat in these wagons, maybe BOTH in fact:

4 RedCoyote (Empking, Ellibereth, DrippingGoofball, smallpeoples343)
4 smallpeoples343 (RedCoyote, imaginality, Ranmaru, DrippingGoofball)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:15 am

They scumteam is here on the scumputer.

126=33+33+30+30 iamausername
126=33+33+30+30 Amrun
66=33+33 RedCoyote
63=33+30 kunkstar7
63=33+30 Empking
63=33+30 smallpeoples343

63=33+30 Crazy
33=33 Ameliaslay
33=33 Ellibereth
30=30 imaginality
30=30 Ranmaru

Please remember that tomorrow.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Crazy »

Ranmaru, when Fate suggested hammering DH without a claim, all you did was say "Uh, no, we should always make sure to get a claim before we lynch somebody." In this game, on the other hand, you're going "OMG KUNKSTAR IS SCUM DIE DIE DIE." Why the difference?

Not that I excuse Kunkstar's actions, but that's for post-game discussion crap. It's horrible play, but I don't think his hammering was necessarily a scum-tell. If anything, it's a slight
town
-tell, since it drew unnecessary focus towards him. And no, this isn't WIFOM, since there is no way that Kunkstar could imagine that I'd say that.

Post #845 is also one of the most absurd examples of reaching I've ever seen.
Everyone look at this, please
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Crazy, that is not reaching. Notice how I instantly tell him to fix his votes and he doesn't seem to care. That is NOT a town tell. He hammered TWICE like that. God Crazy how much scummier can you get. That's bullshit and you know it. You are using "oh well he drew attention to himself" as an excuse to exclude him shifting attention off others. ALSO NOTICE HOW I HAVE A SCUMREAD ON KUNKSTAR. ALSO NOTICE HOW HE ISN'T DOING SHIT, AND THEN HAMMERS. CMON CRAZY. I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS. BUT OBV YOU ARE DEFENDING KUNK HARDCORE CUZ HE'S YOUR BUDDDY AND HE'S A PR.

DON'T EXCUSE IT AS HORRIBLE PLAY.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Crazy »

Lol, I get that all the time. Every time I blast someone for making a stupid argument against X, then "OMG, Crazy must be X's partner!" Seriously, this isn't even the first time that happened in
this game
. Wasn't I supposed to be Hiraki's partner, too?

My attention here really isn't toward defending Kunkstar, though - there are actually many worse people to lynch (like the horrible Pom wagon, but I'll get to that). My issue is that you look like scum setting up an easy lynch for tomorrow. Kunkstar
is
an easy lynch, and if I was scum, you can bet I'd be down his throat like crazy. What matters here is that your attacks on him are... very bad. You're saying so much that he "claimed scum" by his quickhammer, even though you've personally seen town quickhammer like that before (Fate in Open 300). Your other main issue with him is that he didn't specify who he was unvoting when he hammered WLC. :? I mean, seriously? You can check his posts - he was voting Pom and me before that.

Another thing is that you got on his case immediately, even before WLC's flip. That implies to me that you
knew
that WLC would flip town. You had been saying all day that you wanted one of Pom/WLC to get lynched, and yet you never considered that Kunkstar could have hammered scum. Instead of a normal reaction, like, "Ugh, I can't believe Kunk just hammered without a claim, but I hope he's right," you went all "OMG KUNKSTAR JUST CLAIMED SCUMZZZ!!!"

Oh, and what else? This isn't the first time you've done this! You were on Pom's butt for not contributing, fair enough, but when Pom replaced out, you didn't think that justified the inactivity? She replaced out because she didn't have time for the game, right...?

Check out these quotes, people (posts 662-664):
Ranmaru wrote:She
[Pom]
only felt the need to replace out when a wagon was looming over her. Thoughts?

imaginality wrote:I don't like making assumptions based on timing of replacement requests; I think it's fairer to assume it's a null tell. I think if I remember correctly there was an MD thread about this, I'll try to find the link.

Ranmaru wrote:Oh I see. Well I guess it being null wouldn't absolve the slot of being scummy, but let's see what the replacement has to say then.

My paraphrase:

Ranmaru: Hey, I wonder if I can make Pom look scummy for replacing out!
imaginality: No, you can't.
Ranmaru: Oh, well.
But Pom is still scum!!!

In all seriousness, you generally don't
ask
somebody whether something is scummy or not, unless you're trying to gauge reactions. But that's clearly not what Ranmaru was doing, since he gave up the idea after only one person replied. So apparently Ranmaru never really thought that Pom replacing out was scummy to begin with, if he gave up on that idea so easily.

Even though it won't do anything,

VOTE: Ranmaru

Guys, if I do die tonight, please look heavily into Ranmaru.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Again with the damn wifoming that you were Hiraki's possible partner? Don't try that. And your argument is bad, Crazy. Obv you and Kunkstar are hard defending DGB/Pom.

HE FUCKING HAMMERED TWICE WITHOUT CONTENT ALL DAY. AND THEN YOU CALL HIM TOWN?

I was voting Kunkstar and Pom. Who do you think I'd rather have lynched ToDay? Wey and Pom were the biggest wagons so I was fine with either going, I was just trying to get things going. Wey I'm null on. He has the same content levels as Kunkstar, but Kunkstar is scummier.

No they are not. Your argument is SHITAKKI Crazy. So? Crazy, I find it funny you are find with using Open 300 as an example to prove yourself right, but you never thought to yourself that I may have been more open to wifom BECAUSE OF THAT GAME. Anyways, Fate was DOING THINGS. I didn't find him particularly scummy. He and Sociopath set up the quick hammer, which was dumb.

I have checked who he unvoted. That's not the point Crazy. The point is he didn't even bother to clarify who and why he unvoted BOTH PEOPLE. OBV BECAUSE HE WOULD RATHER QUICK HAMMER WITHOUT EVEN CARING ABOUT HIS TWO SUSPECTS, WHICH ARE FAKKKEE. FAKKEE MAN. Basically, since he was voting you and RC, we wouldn't know why he unvoted YOU or RC to vote JUST KUNKSTAR. GET IT? Say he just unvoted you, it leaves a connection. He unvotes both without reason, we don't really know WHO he intended to unvote to vote Wey.

Obv because I have a scum read on him, and because this is the second time he hammered. I don't know Wey is town, but I am not worried about him. I'm worried about 1. DGB 2. Kunkstar 3. YOU. Notice that Kunkstar hammered to shift suspicion off of someone. It's readily apparent. Also notice how you were quick to address my push on Pom. Now tell me, why is the Pom wagon bad, Crazy? Why is the Kunkstar wagon bad? Tell me your reads on them and why.

I particularly didn't care about Wey, I never pushed for Wey. I just said either him or Pom would have been lynched. You never followed up with that.

I considered that Kunkstar is SCUM FOR HAMMERING AGAIN, WITHOUT REASON, WITHOUT SAYING A DAMN THING AT ALL. AGAIN, HOW IS THIS TOWNIE?

Yes, he claimed scum. WE ARE LYNCHING KUNKSTAR TOMMOROW. UPON HIS SCUMFLIP, YOU/DGB GO.

I was asking for thoughts, not reactions. Previously when there was no pressure on her, she was saying she wanted to stay in. Then, when a wagon builds up on her quickly, she replaces instead of responding to the wagon. I thought that was scummy. SHE HAS BEEN DOING NOTHING AT ALL, ALL GAME. WHY REPLACE OUT NOW, INSTEAD OF BEFORE? WHAT HELD HER BACK UNTIL NOW? I don't know what the story was, but I'm not basing my Pom read on that. So stretch harder scum.

Whoa, I didn't ask IF SHE WAS SCUMMY. I asked if she would do that just cuz her wagon built up. That's not asking if she's scummy.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Ranmaru »

EBWOP: We wouldn't know why he unvoted you or RC to JUST WEY
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:31 am

Crazy wrote:

Even though it won't do anything,

VOTE: Ranmaru

Guys, if I do die tonight, please look heavily into Ranmaru.

Not sure after three dead townies (well, almost) saying that, people will follow suit.

Really I'm not sure what town should do next. Ranmaru with his 'look I'm town'-question, kunkstar who I've voted from the beginning and still find scummy with two hammers, Crazy and Amrun pushing my case, Pom/DGB who should have gotten more flak as well (seriously Crazy, I still don't get why you found me scummy for my behavior and Pom not).
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 am

Crazy is town.

REMEMBER THAT when you weep on my grave's freshly moved earth, clutching my framed photograph.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:14 am

Vig Ranmaru if you want to win the game.

The scum won't NK him. EVER.

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Ranmaru »

UH UH. CRAZY SCUM. KUNKSTAR SCUM. DGB SCUM.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Crazy is town. No scumbag would knowingly vote after the lynch out of rage.

Also, I'm town.

SO you're 2/3 dead wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”