Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I think he is saying that Nintendo needs to die regardless since as either scum or VI, he is a bane to town's existence. As scum, we get rid of one of them, as VI we alleviate our stress of his presence. Scum get a mislynch if he is town VI.

Based on the comment, I think Sathoris believes Nintendo to be town, but is willing to get rid of him simply because of the VI status.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:37 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Toogeloo wrote:I think he is saying that Nintendo needs to die regardless since as either scum or VI, he is a bane to town's existence. As scum, we get rid of one of them, as VI we alleviate our stress of his presence. Scum get a mislynch if he is town VI.

Based on the comment, I think Sathoris believes Nintendo to be town, but is willing to get rid of him simply because of the VI status.

You think I'm VI now? You obviously don't know about the time I outed the Doc...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:I think he is saying that Nintendo needs to die regardless since as either scum or VI, he is a bane to town's existence. As scum, we get rid of one of them, as VI we alleviate our stress of his presence. Scum get a mislynch if he is town VI.

You think I'm VI now? You obviously don't know about the time I outed the Doc...

Urgh, read what he said. Toogeloo is not saying HE thinks you are VI... he is talking about others (sathoris) thinking you are VI. Seriously, Nintendo you need to read what is said, and understand the context it is in. I am not going to say this is another misrep (even though it is) I think you need to pay more attention to things.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Hydra :cop:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 am

jasonT1981 wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Urgh, read what he said. Toogeloo is not saying HE thinks you are VI... he is talking about others (sathoris) thinking you are VI. Seriously, Nintendo you need to read what is said, and understand the context it is in. I am not going to say this is another misrep (even though it is) I think you need to pay more attention to things.

Never said HE thought I was VI, I was responding to everyone tho thinks so.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 am

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Never said HE thought I was VI, I was responding to everyone tho thinks so.

When I said 'you' I did mean everyone.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ok fair enough, just with the quote made it look like it was aimed at Toog. But I get the context you meant now.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:

*facepalm* At least its a sliding scale of bad.

Fact is, if this is a policy lynch, town gets the following:
1) The elimination of a player who is acting scummy and not pulling their weight scumhunting wise.
2) PoE: at least one person is not scum that's known.
3) The elimination of a player that would be dragged to lylo because they're acting scummy.

Scum get:
1) A mislynch.
Mute/Ghostlin hydra. Ghostlin currently playing alone while Mute is on extended V/LA.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:50 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

1) The elimination of a player who is acting scummy and not pulling their weight scumhunting wise.
3) The elimination of a player that would be dragged to lylo because they're acting scummy.

Scum get:
1) A mislynch.

This man speaks sense. Probably SW's only post I don't think is ewewew
Hydra :cop:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 am

Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Scum get:
1) A mislynch.

This post sounds like you are under the impression that I am town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

are you implying you are scum?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:03 am

jasonT1981 wrote:are you implying you are scum?

No, just giving my opinion on what he said.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Scum get:
1) A mislynch.

This post sounds like you are under the impression that I am town.

No, my
impression
is you're a horrible player that is acting scummy. I'm choosing Occam's Razor in this particular case: acting scummy=scum.

Nowhere does that post presume that I think you're town. In fact, that post only presumes what happens if you are, in fact a policy lynch versus an acutal scum lynch. For town, it's really not a lose/lose situation, NOR have you provided any reasons why it would be a lose/lose situation.
Mute/Ghostlin hydra. Ghostlin currently playing alone while Mute is on extended V/LA.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Scum get:
1) A
mislynch.

Bolded. That's not implying you think I'm town?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

2) PoE: at least one person is
not scum
that's known.

Scum get:
1) A
mislynch.

Found another one.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, he is going over all scanarios of your lynch/flip.
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Silent Wraith wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Fact is,
if this is a policy lynch
, town gets the following:

Scum get:
1) A
mislynch.

Bolded--I'm only saying if this is acutally a policy lynch because your play is so bad versus an acutal scum lynch. You're misrepresenting someone again.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Rhinox »

jasonT1981 wrote:are you implying you are scum?

You just stepped into "you were THINKING it" territory :igmeou:

wraith: why policy lynch when he can be vigged?
Silent Wraith
Silent Wraith
Townie
Silent Wraith
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Silent Wraith »

EBWOP: If it's a scum lynch, the advantages are obvious.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 am

jasonT1981 wrote:no, he is going over all scanarios of your lynch/flip.

If he was going to go over every scenario, under the "scum get" he would have put "lose one scum", wouldn't he?
Sathoris
Sathoris
Goon
Sathoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Sathoris »

Rhinox wrote:wraith: why policy lynch when he can be vigged?

Re-Re-Redirect.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 am

Silent Wraith wrote:EBWOP: If it's a scum lynch, the advantages are obvious.

Oh, you say that NOW.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh.. ive been thinking he is scum for a long time! I make no secret of that and openly admit it!
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 am

Sathoris wrote:
Rhinox wrote:wraith: why policy lynch when he can be vigged?

Re-Re-Redirect.

Are you ever gonna actually contribute the the game?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

the same could be said of Reck, Nintendo. You have yet to ask him if he is actually going to contribute.... why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”