Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

OHRI-

Take me with you, niel. DO IT.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by neil1113 »

chkflip wrote:OHRI-

Take me with you, niel. DO IT.

I really don't think I can, if I'm dead. Plus, I don't agree that you'd be the best vig kill. I don't have you pegged as scum. The only way I'd do that is if the town agrees it's best.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Vig and scum kills resolve simultaneously - you still get a shot if you get shot tonight. One kill isn't better than another.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Hoopla wrote:Vig and scum kills resolve simultaneously - you still get a shot if you get shot tonight. One kill isn't better than another.

Yeah Neil you still get a shot. Personally, I'd prefer you shoot Hoopla or Andrew....chkflip is town IMO because Swank was a town player. Just be smart about the one shot you will get.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

glow, niel: come to the andrew wagon.

niel: vig whomever you have the strongest scum-read on. I'm sure I'll be here until the painful end where scum mops this town clean.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by glowball »

BTW Hoopla, why do you want chkflip or quilford vigged? I don't recall you having problems with Swank, also why not DarkFlashlight...you said you wouldn't be surprised if he was scum?

Ugh, Chkflip- I said I am only lynching Hoopla or Muff today...get with the program.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

chk,

Stop talking and vote Coventry

glowball,

Stop talking
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by Hoopla »

chkflip wrote:glow, niel: come to the andrew wagon.

niel: vig whomever you have the strongest scum-read on. I'm sure I'll be here until the painful end where scum mops this town clean.

He isn't permitted to shoot one of the PR claimers though.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by Hoopla »

I have a plan in regards to how we sort out the PR-claimers tomorrow, by the way.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by andrew94 »

do you want me to vote coventry?

vig neil or chkflip or quilford tonight,.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

don't make me regret calling you town, andrew. please.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:05 am

Post by andrew94 »

the first part or the second part of my last post?
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Who's the vig, andrew?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 am

Post by neil1113 »

andrew94 wrote:do you want me to vote coventry?

vig neil or chkflip or quilford tonight,.

Seriously?

This guy doesn't even bother to read the thread. I'm not sure if he's actually even playing this game. I can see why he's the leading wagon, and I'm tempted to switch my vote over.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Avoid... temptation... just pretend he's not in the game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

^ It's what I'm doing with glowball, actually.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 am

Post by neil1113 »

zMuffinMan wrote:Avoid... temptation... just pretend he's not in the game.

That's not hard to do. Just ignore one post every 20 pages...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Indeed,

btw, announce your vig before we go into the night.

And don't change your mind after you make the decision.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Vig Muffin or andrew; I'm cool on playing with this big headed mother fucker. Done.
Coventry
Coventry
Townie
Coventry
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Coventry »

Oh my.

First let me state these immutable facts. And no matter how loud Zmuffin shouts, they are facts:

Hoopla created what she claimed she believed was an optimal plan. It depended on three of the four power roles claiming and the creation of two pools, one from which people would be lynched and a second in which the town vig would hide and kill.

The town agreed to this.

After short-circuiting nearly all scumhunting throughout the first day when this plan was finally set in motion, before it could be tested in any real way, zMuffin called out for the plan to be changed.

That change completely eliminated the notion of having two pools which would be drained and instead advocated the both the lynch target and the vig target would be taken from the vig pool.

zMuffin has tried to tell us repeatedly that this is the same plan. It is not.

zMuffin has then pressured one player after another in the vig pool (where our vig is hiding). Because of doing this and…

…not following Hoopla’s plan as it was approved by the rest of the town…

…Neil has claimed himself as vig. If he is vig the vig dies tonight.

…Quilford has outed himself as vt by calling for counter-claims so even if Neil is not the vig we have reduced the possible targets for scum by one.

And now Hoopla and zMuffin are planning another lynch from the vig pool. In fact, the plan, according to Hoopla, is done now.

After all, we’ve basically short-circuited scum hunting for the entire first day, we’ve revealed outright three of our power roles.

After all, Neil claimed vig.

Best yet, Hoopla already has a plan for sorting out the power roles tomorrow. I wonder how that will go?

Bad scum hide. Good scum set themselves up as the voice of authority for the town and identify and kill their targets one by one. As Oversoul said, Hoopla is the numbers queen and she certainly has a lot of pretty awards. I have to think she did something to earn them.

And there is this, too: read back over my posts and zMuffin’s responses. I argued that by not following Hoopla’s we were endangering it. zMuffin continued on his quest to arbitrarily change this meticulously thought out plan at the last moment. The results of his doing so have basically destroyed the plan.

We can't vote for zMuffin today because he has claimed a power role, and it doesn't matter how mean he might at this point that would be foolish.
But I would like each of you to ask yourself how you think he would have reacted, as town, if you had suggested, just when the claiming dust had settled, that we throw out the plan and instead create a wading pool for safety and a shark pool for clearing.

Hoopla said the plan is done now and we should all vote for who we think is the most scummy.

And then she voted for me. For the supremely scummy act of defending her plan.

This isn’t something I’m claiming. You can read it for yourself.

The lynch that gives the town the most information tonight is Hoopla. There isn’t even any question about this.

Vote: Hoopla
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, that's great. You're scum, please die.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:11 am

Post by chkflip »

I think the life of the vig might be spared if he kills a townie tonight, they might be more interested in rolling the dice to try to take out the cop since, I dunno, THEY KNOW THE POWER ROLES. And they know which one of them is a liar. And if they know MuffinTown, they'll know that him in a PR position isn't good for them. At all. Which is why I'm so Goddamn certain of MuffinScum. You can call me stupid a hundred fucking times and a hundred more times I'll say that this looks like bonafide MuffinScum talking here. Conventry has a huge point about Muffin taking so much control over the town. And how unrelenting he is about his reads. Like he couldn't
possibly
be wrong.

Get real.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by chkflip »

People should stop being retarded, too. We don't have time for another wagon.

D1 lynch is andrew, simple as. Get over your townread on the slot and do what's right for the town. Lynch.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

The threat of the vig isn't that he might target town N1, but that he might target scum some time down the line if they don't take him out immediately.

Although I do encourage scum to try and kill me tonight.

I'm not sure exactly what you were getting at in #896, but it really has nothing to do with whether you're stupid... You're way too paranoid for your own good.

I'm unrelenting in my reads because I am probably right. My read on Hoopla/andrew is based on this premise, and you're free to tell me whether or not you agree with it: Scum already have one member in the PR pool, they would not have gimped themselves by putting another member in the lynch pool. Now there are WIFOM possibilities here, yes, but it still makes no sense for scum to volunteer themselves to be lynched here. They are much safer both hiding in the vig pool and taking their chances with night actions.

That premise was also the foundation of the plan I suggested, and I think it was a very good plan, if people actually took the time to read it, but they didn't and then neil claimed vig and then the shit hit the fan. But whatever, can't do much about that.

What I can do, though, is make the best of the situation we're currently in.

Lynching someone who is likely to be town, no matter how retarded andrew is, is not a good idea. It is a far better idea to take a shot at likely scum in the vig pool, and the likeliest scum in the vig pool is Coventry.

Do you disagree with this?

We have plenty of time for "another" wagon, btw. It's 4 more votes on Coventry to lynch. That's really not difficult.

Just... put aside your paranoid for today.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

chkflip wrote:People should stop being retarded, too. We don't have time for another wagon.

D1 lynch is andrew, simple as. Get over your townread on the slot and do what's right for the town. Lynch.

At this point the plan is fucked. I applaud zMuffinMan if he is the town because he basically destroyed all the planning we had Day 1. I had a vig read on Neil which is why I gave up so easily on not wanting him in the lynch pool. It was pretty obvious based on his nervousness about the plan and then refusal to volunteer combined with his other remarks towards zMuffinMan. Although, this does make Amrun's slot less town than before and chkflip is suspicious with this comment.

I definitely want Silverbullet to die some time because right now zMuffinMan is giving off town vibes.

Neil, why would you ever do that. You weren't at risk for a lynch.

Return to “Completed Open Games”