neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by neil1113 »

VOTE: Muffinman

Do we not realize the deadline is in 4 days? Muffin is the only sure fire lynch I see here, because if anybody deserves to be lynched this game, it's this kid.

As far as other reads, I don't even know how to address this game. This isn't Mafia, this isn't the game played many times before, this is a plan that has completely reinvented the game and not exactly for the better. In the past 32 pages, you know how many reads one could accurately assess from the information given? Maybe... MAYBE 2. Everything else is luck, guessing, wifom, and all around bull crap. This is not how we play Mafia, and I'm fed up with this plan now. Let's start doing something as the town, and stop letting this "plan" hold us back for any longer. Also, I'm pretty sure Hoopla (when Muffin flips scum) is his partner, it makes so much sense it hurts.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

Muffin can wait. Let's use the plan to our advantage. Hop over to Hoopla.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

neil wrote:derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

No.

Kindly take a bullet to the head tonight. Or better yet, volunteer yourself to be lynched today. I'm happy with either.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by glowball »

I used to think policy lynches were stupid...and then I met zMuffinMan and I stopped caring whether he was town or scum I just wanted him gone.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by neil1113 »

glowball wrote:I used to think policy lynches were stupid...and then I met zMuffinMan and I stopped caring whether he was town or scum I just wanted him gone.

My point exactly. >_>
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Quilford »

VOTE: No Lynch
There's no way scum's going to volunteer to be lynched; I'd rather not mislynch if we can help it.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by neil1113 »

chkflip wrote:Muffin can wait. Let's use the plan to our advantage. Hop over to Hoopla.

Not if Muffin keeps playing the way he's playing, he'll be doing the Mafia more of an advantage staying in then any of his other two teammates. Hoopla isn't doing anything anyway, with our luck she'll miss the deadline for the night and we'll have no night kill (besides the vig's.) And if the Vig goes for who we suspect to be the 3rd teammate, I believe this game could be wrapped up before Night 2 even gets here. Lynch Muffin Day 1, Kill 3rd member Night 1, Lynch Hoopla Day 2, and that'd be the game.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Hoopla
VOTE: zMuffinMan
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Quilford »

neil1113 wrote:
chkflip wrote:Muffin can wait. Let's use the plan to our advantage. Hop over to Hoopla.

Not if Muffin keeps playing the way he's playing, he'll be doing the Mafia more of an advantage staying in then any of his other two teammates. Hoopla isn't doing anything anyway, with our luck she'll miss the deadline for the night and we'll have no night kill (besides the vig's.) And if the Vig goes for who we suspect to be the 3rd teammate, I believe this game could be wrapped up before Night 2 even gets here. Lynch Muffin Day 1, Kill 3rd member Night 1, Lynch Hoopla Day 2, and that'd be the game.

You're pretty confident for someone who's been whining about how discussing the plan has given us barely any accurate reads whatsoever:
neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Muffinman

Do we not realize the deadline is in 4 days? Muffin is the only sure fire lynch I see here, because if anybody deserves to be lynched this game, it's this kid.

As far as other reads, I don't even know how to address this game. This isn't Mafia, this isn't the game played many times before, this is a plan that has completely reinvented the game and not exactly for the better. In the past 32 pages,
you know how many reads one could accurately assess from the information given? Maybe... MAYBE 2.
Everything else is luck, guessing, wifom, and all around bull crap. This is not how we play Mafia, and I'm fed up with this plan now. Let's start doing something as the town, and stop letting this "plan" hold us back for any longer. Also, I'm pretty sure Hoopla (when Muffin flips scum) is his partner, it makes so much sense it hurts.

I strongly doubt this little speech came from town.
You're super dumb and a liar
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Quilford »

EBWOP: Cut that last sentence. It was going to be addressed to another player, but I decided to remove it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Said the guy who wants to No Lynch when scum are going to have clean pickins on our PRs from the start.

Who's dumb?
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Quilford wrote:
neil1113 wrote:

You're pretty confident for someone who's been whining about how discussing the plan has given us barely any accurate reads whatsoever:
neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Muffinman

As far as other reads, I don't even know how to address this game. This isn't Mafia, this isn't the game played many times before, this is a plan that has completely reinvented the game and not exactly for the better. In the past 32 pages,
you know how many reads one could accurately assess from the information given? Maybe... MAYBE 2.
Everything else is luck, guessing, wifom, and all around bull crap. This is not how we play Mafia, and I'm fed up with this plan now. Let's start doing something as the town, and stop letting this "plan" hold us back for any longer. Also, I'm pretty sure Hoopla (when Muffin flips scum) is his partner, it makes so much sense it hurts.

I strongly doubt this little speech came from town.
You're super dumb and a liar

Did you fail to read in that very same post that you quoted that "made me a liar" that I mentioned Hoopla and Muffin as a scum pair? How did I lie? What did I say that is a lie? And what did I say that implied I was "super dumb?"
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Quilford »

They're going to have that whether we lynch or not, and I'm pretty convinced we're heading for a mislynch here and of one of our PR claims at that.

PEDIT: Can you two read?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Quilford »

Quilford wrote:
EBWOP: Cut that last sentence. It was going to be addressed to another player, but I decided to remove it.
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Quilford wrote:

There you go. You might need to put your specs on.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by glowball »

Neill very well might be scum, but guess what?! MuffinMan is being such a jerk right now I can't see anything but that....I need to clear my thoughts, so I can see how Quilford would think a no lynch would be good- but we put ourselves in a predicament with this plan and OBVIOUSLY everyone wasn't on board we've only got two volunteers and now people don't want to lynch them. So now scum know who the PRs are. I will only vote to lynch Hoopla or Muff today (short of some miracle)- take that however you want.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't think zMuffinMan would be this arrogant as scum unless he had something he could prove later on. I still suspect Silverbullet and Neil and wish someone would vig them tonight.

However, we must not stray from the path that Hoopla set out for us. If zMuffinMan *is* scum then you are all playing into his hand. He is getting under your skin, he is getting you to move away from the well established 2 lynch pool. He is making you all make irrational decisions.

Also, Quilford, a no lynch would give scum the upper advantage to take a free shot at our PRs of course depending on who they would kill it would free up a lot of possibilities, but I don't want to risk a PR.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

So, recapping the plan and amendments so far:

The original plan, as outlined by Hoopla. There were a lot of things that changed over the course of the game.

The first major change is that PRs aren't claiming their role, just that they are a PR. The second major change is that originally it was a 4/5 split for the lynch/vig pool.

The basic premise of the original plan is still the same though.

The first thing I want to address is this ridiculous claim that Hoopla and I are scum together and somehow pre-planned this whole thing, and now I'm suggesting something in order to save her... (I'm not really sure what the accusation is, but this seems to be the gist of it).

In order for this to make sense, you'd have to be able to explain away how we foresaw this happening. No matter how great, amazing, super-awesome and spectacular I am, to plan this far ahead, so that Hoopla would know to volunteer herself in a
2-person
lynch pool, and that I'd be covering for her. It literally makes no sense to assume this is the case, because the plan has changed so much from the original.

No, I couldn't have foreseen this happening. It couldn't have been planned.

So then the only logical reason you could have for suggesting a Muffin-Hoopla scum partnership is if you think she's scum and volunteered herself without knowing I'd pull something off to try to save her. Which still makes no sense, because there is no possible way she could have known this. Everyone thought the lynch pool was just going to be two consecutive lynches, regardless of their alignment. Including Hoopla. It makes
no sense
for the scum team to gimp themselves like this, and you can cry WIFOM all you want, but with 1 scum in the PR pool already, I will bet anything the remaining two scum didn't have the balls to nominate themselves for the lynch pool.

Hoopla volunteered herself because she's town and it doesn't matter as long as the plan goes ahead. andrew's also town for volunteering himself.

There is a slight possibility I am wrong, but it is so, so, so unlikely that it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

What am I suggesting?

That instead of lynching from the 2-person lynch pool, which contains 2 players who are most likely town, one of the players from the 6-person vig pool (which contains 2 scum, at most) volunteers to be the lynch today.

Why is this a good idea?

Firstly, it alters the plan
in no way whatsoever
, because the original reason for he 3/6 split was to hide the vig in numbers in case all scum chose to hide in the vig pool. But there's at least one scum in the PR pool, so having 5 in the vig pool with 4 PR claims would be the same as 6 in the vig pool with 3 PR claims. It also means the vig has a much higher chance of hitting scum tonight, because there's probably 2 scum in the vig pool.

Secondly, if I'm right, and I suspect I am, this allows the Hider to maximise the use of his ability tonight by not only avoiding a NK but also most likely confirming one of the people in the current lynch pool as town.

Thirdly, this doesn't need to be a trend that continues after N1. It all depends on what happens tonight.

Responding to the stupidity that's infested P33 soon.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by neil1113 »

I did not see that because P-Edit only shows you the last (2?) things posted. Yours was three posted before I had sent mine, so it didn't show me it when I posted I don't believe. I apologize for missing your mistake. Not sure why you feel so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to insult me though?

P-Edit (I noticed some (Glow, and I think Muffin) responded so I'm going to read them, and then see if it's necessary to respond from there.)
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Quilford »

If you want to lynch someone because they're being a jerk, you shouldn't be playing mafia. It's part of the game.

Oversoul dear they get a free shot at our PRs REGARDLESS. WE'VE OUTED THEM.

NO MORE VOLUNTEERS FOR THE LYNCH POOL, PLEASE. YOU'RE NARROWING DOWN THE VIG POOL FOR SCUM. IF WE'RE LYNCHING TODAY, WE'RE LYNCHING ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAS VOLUNTEERED. OTHERWISE, WE NO LYNCH.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Quilford »

neil1113 wrote:Not sure why you feel so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to insult me though?

I'm sorry, I don't remember hiring you as my therapist.

What's the town motivation for making that statement?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by glowball »

Oversoul wrote:I don't think zMuffinMan would be this arrogant as scum unless he had something he could prove later on. I still suspect Silverbullet and Neil and wish someone would vig them tonight.

However, we must not stray from the path that Hoopla set out for us. If zMuffinMan *is* scum then you are all playing into his hand. He is getting under your skin, he is getting you to move away from the well established 2 lynch pool. He is making you all make irrational decisions.

Also, Quilford, a no lynch would give scum the upper advantage to take a free shot at our PRs of course depending on who they would kill it would free up a lot of possibilities, but I don't want to risk a PR.

Let's just say this Oversoul- you consult with Hoopla a lot, and so does Muffin so I can only take what you say so much. IF in fact Muffin is scum, I wouldn't be playing into his hand...I'D BE LYNCHING SCUM.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by glowball »

btw.... since when is being a jerk part of the game??? What does it help and accomplish? If you are town you get lynched and possibly help lose for your team and if you are scum you get lynched and possibly help lose for your team.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, so glowball, the person that claimed not-PR, volunteered herself for the lynch pool, then turned around and said "LOLGAMBIT" is saying... she wants to policy lynch me?

neil is scum flailing because he knows if my plan goes ahead, scum is fking screwed.

chk is just being an idiot, and I'd prefer he doesn't listen to obv-scum.

Here's the thing, though. You lynch me, I flip a PR, then what? "Oh, whoops, we were wrong, soz, he was just playing like scum!"

No dipshits, I'm not playing like scum, because it's in scum's best interests to do everything they can to avoid getting lynched. You
may
have an argument for me playing in a slightly anti-town way, because I refuse to explain some of the things I'm saying, but that's it. I'm not playing like scum, and lynching me is far more anti-town than anythign I've done so far.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Quilford »

I have never seen anyone get lynched for being a jerk.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

glowball wrote:
Oversoul wrote:I don't think zMuffinMan would be this arrogant as scum unless he had something he could prove later on. I still suspect Silverbullet and Neil and wish someone would vig them tonight.

Let's just say this Oversoul- you consult with Hoopla a lot, and so does Muffin so I can only take what you say so much. IF in fact Muffin is scum, I wouldn't be playing into his hand...I'D BE LYNCHING SCUM.

Scum don't want you to proceed with this plan as it is systematic destruction of their faction. If they got you to deviate from the plan that basically ensures their defeat, then they have a higher chance of winning as people can turn that around and WIFOM will be everywhere.

I trust Hoopla. People call her the design breaker, the numbers queen, etc because she is very keen on what can make or break a set up. I highly doubt that scum would come out in the open and state a set up like this. It seems like too much hassle unless she planned to make a set up as scum and coincidentally got a scum role this game.

Return to “Completed Open Games”