glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by glowball »

Okay anyone who has played a game as scum on Mafiascum knows that before the game officially starts scum have access to their QT, so don't say that you couldn't have had the chance to communicate a plan with your team
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

And...?

Are you suggesting that I'm scum with Hoopla and we pre-planned this whole thing, including every minute change that other people suggested?

What is the relevance of that post?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Coventry
Coventry
Townie
Coventry
Townie
Townie

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Coventry »

Zmuffin, I beg to differ with you on this. You are not just asking us whether we believe it likely that Hoopla and Andrew are town.

You are asking us to trust that you, Andrew and Hoopla are town.

And you are asking us not just to go so far with that feeling as to follow Hoopla's plan. You are asking us to disregard that plan, as it was agreed to by the town, to accept your modification. And based on that modification you are potentially using one of the pools to shelter scum instead of reveal them. And you're extremely insistent about this modification, in spite of the fact that you had already agreed to the original plan.

Now you're actually trying to bully the specific people you would like to step forward into the pool, which seems extremely anti-town at the very least. Because once again, if you happen to have called out the three scum (of the two who could, at the most, be in the pool) no harm, no foul, but if you begin to put pressure on town who refuse to march into your lordship's death puddle you may very well be aiming the scum's pistol for them.

And do I believe that you and Hoopla planned this before the game started? I believe there is that possibility. Because you wouldn't need every small detail to play out the way it has, and of course, between you and Hoopla you fairly well controlled what modifications were allowed. All you really needed was a general plan that led to two pools which were to be drained simultaneously and then one of you to try to change those terms once the pools had been settled.

In your last post you actually said that a plan that was designed to give scum nowhere to hide is the same as a plan that gives scum a place to hide from both a lynch and the vig. You actually called it the same plan.

You then pretended or were confused into not understanding that it is you who have suggested we create a pool of protection. Or that as it currently stands we will have both one scum protected from lynch or vig on day one due to a counter claim and that the pool of protection you are trying to create would create a safe zone for possibly one or two more scum. Even odder, you acted as though you would have never had any opportunity to collaborate on a plan.

And you see, all there has to be is a possibility of that plan being in place to make this a really bad idea. Because the plan as it now exists should work just fine. And your desperate insistence that it be changed now is extremely unsettling.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: zMuffinMan

I can wait for zMuff to go ahead and slip some more. It was silly of me to go against 'the plan' to begin with; but believe you me, unless we have a
stupid
gambiting vig, one of the 'claimed PRs' is lying. Scum points to andrew for that post of excellence.

Buuut Hoopla is scummier.

VOTE: Hoopla
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

The only possible way your objection makes any sense is if you have a scum read on both Hoopla and me.

Stop tapdancing around the issue with possibilities and come straight out and say it: Do you have a scum read on Hoopla and me?

It is literally the only possible way this could make sense.

And even then, it's
still
stretching, because even if I'm totally mind-blowing amazing (and I am), there is absolutely no way I could have predicted how this would play out. Like not having specific claims? That was Quilford's idea. 3/6 split? That was DFL's idea, modified from the original 4/5 plan. How the fk could we have predicted that?

In any other circumstance, apart from both Hoopla and I being scum, it makes zero sense to disagree with my plan.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Beating my head against the desk trying to figure out why people are acting so dumb.

I'll try to get my plan summarised, as eloquently as possible, some time later today, with full explanations as to why it's a good idea and why any objections make virtually zero sense from any perspective.

Right now I'm off to punch a brick wall until my hands are raw and bloody. Probably not a good idea if I'm planning to make a big post later, but I'll deal with minor details like that when I need to.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm not tapdancing around anything. If it's been so dictated that we HAVE TO PLAY THIS WAY FOREVER LOL in some backwards ass Big Brother Mafia shit where the nominees can volunteer themselves which, in your mind, automatically makes them town ? No. Let me remind you that you're automatically going to have some pull with your voice as the first claimed PR. You "knowing how it would work out" is nothing short of a scummy excuse to pin the tail on another donkey, but you can take that deflection act some place else. Hoopla started it, you're taking more credit for the construction; badabing. Add scummy posts and yeah, I've got two scumreads.

Mentioning Quilford, DFL... what, town can't have good ideas? I don't have scum reads on Quilford or DFL. I have a scum read on you and Hoopla. Your coming to her defence like this really gives me a warm feeling in my stomach that I
just might
be right. Crazy idea, I know, but even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while.

Also, that very last sentence. The first half hasn't a god damn thing to do with the second half. You want to try that again, Professor Deflect?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

EBWODP: Obviously I was NINJA'd.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I wasn't talking to you, that was @coventry, who doesn't firmly take a stance on anything, and just suggests possibilities.

I know what you think. And I don't like it, but meh.

Read coventry's post, then mine, but whatever. I'll explain this later.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

chk wrote:Crazy idea, I know, but even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in a while.

ftr, a friend of mine describes andrew's scumhunting in much the same way, so I kind of smiled when I read this, especially given how wrong you are.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by glowball »

Hey zMuffinMan, why don't you bless us with some player reads while we are just chatting it up here....
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

lol oh, it seemed aimed at me. :| Opinion still stands, though;
ironic
that it applies to both of us somehow.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@glowball,

What, are you blind?

Do you mean apart from me calling andrew and Hoopla town and bolding 3 good vig shots in the vig pool list?

--

@chk,

I have no idea what you just said and I have no intention of trying to interpret it either.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by glowball »

I am hearing impaired if that is what you are getting at,but I look pretty sexy in these glasses I have on...

Your bold words don't do much for me, I need READS from you, not Process of Elimination by my own hand...So can you just tell me who is scum and most importantly WHY?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by glowball »

glowball wrote:I am
hearing
VISUALLY
impaired if that is what you are getting at,but I look pretty sexy in these glasses I have on...

Your bold words don't do much for me, I need READS from you, not Process of Elimination by my own hand...So can you just tell me who is scum and most importantly WHY?

lol, I meant visually....and apparently there is a lot more wrong with me than just that :P
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

2 of {neil, Amrun, Coventry} because the rest of the vig pool are town, as are hoopla, andrew and myself. I'm not even going to try to guess who's lying in the PR pool. It doesn't concern me. If I'm still alive when it matters, then I'll get to figuring it out.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by glowball »

Okay, good- baby steps.... so why are they town?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Oversoul »

zMuffinMan wrote:2 of {neil, Amrun, Coventry} because the rest of the vig pool are town, as are hoopla, andrew and myself. I'm not even going to try to guess who's lying in the PR pool. It doesn't concern me. If I'm still alive when it matters, then I'll get to figuring it out.

It isn't me.

I am fine with a Neil or Amrun vig tonight. At first I felt Amrun was pretty town, but the way she has handled Andrew is not to my liking.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

glowball wrote:so why are they town?

'coz I said so.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Oversoul »

zMuffinMan wrote:
glowball wrote:so why are they town?

'coz I said so.

And you wonder why people are beginning to dislike you...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

When did I wonder that?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by glowball »

L

O

L

Let's just say this...Muff, if you keep acting this way you will lose this for town IF YOU ARE TOWN, because your behavior isn't conducive to a pro-town player and it will be very easy for scum to claim that you are the PR fake claiming-I'd believe it. Now whether you are pulling this as a tactic to make it to end game as town or scum still means that you lose- because there is NO ONE right now that I find scummier than you and I know that some players can see it the same way...So can you just sort yourself out and actually be helpful or is this just going to be it all game?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No.

I'm right. All you need to do is stop talking and listen to me.

I don't care whether you think I'm playing in a pro-town or anti-town manner.

I'm right, and the sooner people stop arguing with me, the sooner town wins.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by glowball »

and being a jerk totally makes people want to listen to you....If you are right, then you should portray that in better way then being aggressive and just plain rude at this point.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't think I have to. When I make my wall, if people have valid objections to it, then I'll deal with them.

So far the objections have been crap.

Return to “Completed Open Games”