Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I haven't really done anything in awhile and have pretty much been "lurking" for all intensive purposes (although moreso I've been avoiding reading everything because I'm a very flustered person).

I'm reading now. Will post *something* soon. Temtped to run to the grocery store and grab me some snacks, then read away.

^_^ Prepare to be Blackberried!...

That didn't sound good, I need a different catch-phrase...
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Blackberry wrote:I haven't really done anything in awhile and have pretty much been "lurking" for all intensive purposes (although moreso I've been avoiding reading everything because I'm a very flustered person).

I'm reading now. Will post *something* soon. Temtped to run to the grocery store and grab me some snacks, then read away.

^_^ Prepare to be Blackberried!...

That didn't sound good, I need a different catch-phrase...

I like it
You Are Worth It
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

It's better than some catchphrases I've heard before.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Like You've been Misted!

No just no Mist.

You are now engulfed in Mist.
You Are Worth It
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

EBWOP: Also, I don't think a claim of Monk should deter us from lynching Guido. Sure, he probably has more odds of being town now that we know he can't be a werewolf (I think), but it's not his role I was looking at before I voted.
It's his behavior.

Also, Cirno, your "discuss" post reminded me of Coffee Talk from SNL. XD

OSHI I WAS NINJA'D BY THE MOD D:
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

NINJA!
You Are Worth It
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Cirno »

Okay guys, I have information that blackberry's next post will be ground-breaking and will actually revolutionize the way mafia is played on mafiascum. My sources have referred to it as "Spell-binding", "An inspiration to all scum-hunters", and "one long fucking post". Blackberry's post will settle once and for all what should be done about Guido's claim and who should be lynched today. No one is allowed to argue with that post. The master is about to show us how it is done.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I haven't finished reading yet, but I am getting a bit tired and I feel "convinced" in what I found to a point that I feel like if I read right now I'll just look for what I want to see and it won't be as helpful as if I started over at a different time...

SCUM

Forest/Darkcoffeejazz
181-185… really over-defensive
188… denying being defensive, major scum points
193… "yes it is fluffy fluff"… Dark is self-conscious of his scummy actions… scummy
216… "I would be worried if nobody found me scummy"… this makes absolutely no sense to me
240… this doesn't make any sense to me… I used to think I was scummy, nobody suspecting me wouldn't cause me to worry… my worry would be because I can come off as scummy that mafia would be the ones that WOULD attack me… being someone like Dark that also thinks I always come off as scummy, I would not be afraid of mafia "buddying to me".

TOWN

DeityKabuto
231… I don't see the townie in this post?
248 - Bold town tell… also, Deity's comments about Cjdrum make me think cjdrum is scum

SCUM

Cjdrum
257 - Is your definition of scum-hunting to not post, then attack the person that votes you, then disappear? O_o

POSSIBLE SCUM

CSL/Cirno
242 - Cirno (well I guess now CSL)… I also would classify myself as "lurking". Moreso though because I didn’t want to commit an hour+ to the game at any one time so I kept procrastinating getting involved. I'm curious though that you didn't apply the same to me that you applied to cjdrum...
242 - Also, Cirno's rephrasing of Guido's "Clever plan to catch scum" sounds scummy itself that you rephrased it that way.

MEH

Guido
239 - Slight town points for thinking the same exact thing I was thinking
269 - I don't believe this "intentional slip" stuff… unless you're ONLY referring to the first time you said that… However, I do like whoever posted this and think they can be very very useful.

It doesn't matter if Guido is Monk or Monk-Mafia. Unless someone is counter-claiming Monk... Any which ways, WEREWOLVES, KILL GUIDO TONIGHT. LEAVING HIM ALIVE ONLY NARROWS DOWN WHO YOU ARE. Also, there's a chance he's mafia, so killing him = +++. This also renders for Guido to post his final thoughts before we lynch anyone.

@Chevre - (226) I have no recollection of why I thought 104 made me think town… maybe it was because he said both and not a specific answer? I might have made the wrong post #... I have no honest idea wtf I was referring to.

@GUIDO
Also, I have a huge problem in my scum-hunting and want Guido's thoughts on this because I like Guido's earlier Psych post. My usual method of scumhunting is to look for who is actual being sincere in their scumhunting process, in the sense the town are genuinely looking for scum and scum are only pretending to look for scum. I.e., I try to get inside the killer's head. However, in THIS particular game, both mafia and werewolves are genuinely looking for one another... so I need to latch onto something else to focus on when I scum-hunt. How are mafia/werewolves inclined to psychologically act differently than town? Are they more likely to me smug? Are they more likely not to care? OR am I over-thinking it? Are Mafia/Werewolves actually not genuinely scum-hunting yet because maybe they don't care because they could always kill the other faction and/or they don't feel threatened at this moment? ... Thoughts? X_X

Really prefer to vote for Forest @ this point. Will double-check to see what the vote count is, etc. And skim the most recent pages to see if there's anything else I need to know ASAP.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

UNVOTE, VOTE: Darkcoffeejazz
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Just to reiterate about Guido (from reading Dark & Cirno's posts on this page)... the Werewolves will kill Guido anyways, so there's no point in wasting a LYNCH on him. I'm highly suspect of the fact neither of you care to realize this, or maybe you just don't want to point it out? X_x
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Cirno »

Welp, this game is going to deadline. Hit me on my hip when the flash wagons begin.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Deity, did you forget the part where Monks can be Mafia?
Or the part where Masons can be Werewolves?

Just saying.

Unvote
Vote Guido Crescendo

Yeh, I guess, I left that one out.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:38 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

That puts him at L-1

since you said that they can be Werewolves or Mafia as well.
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Blackberry wrote:Just to reiterate about Guido (from reading Dark & Cirno's posts on this page)... the Werewolves will kill Guido anyways,
so there's no point in wasting a LYNCH on him
. I'm highly suspect of the fact neither of you care to realize this, or maybe you just don't want to point it out? X_x

Maybe if I make it nice and big they'll actually read it.

--

DeityKabuto wrote:That puts him at L-1

Wrong, I cannot be a Werewolf, that's whole point of claiming Monk. Essentially, unless you had some compelling reason to believe I was specifically Mafia the odds that I'm scum just dropped 50%.

--

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Darkcoffeejazz

I've already noted several reasons why I think DCJ is scum and his willful ignorance in continuing to try to lynch me doesn't help the matter. Since for some reason no one has any reason in VR and at least BB will support a DCJ lynch that's where my vote is moving to.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:39 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Guido Crescendo wrote:
Blackberry wrote:Just to reiterate about Guido (from reading Dark & Cirno's posts on this page)... the Werewolves will kill Guido anyways,
so there's no point in wasting a LYNCH on him
. I'm highly suspect of the fact neither of you care to realize this, or maybe you just don't want to point it out? X_x

Maybe if I make it nice and big they'll actually read it.

--

DeityKabuto wrote:That puts him at L-1

Wrong, I cannot be a Werewolf, that's whole point of claiming Monk. Essentially, unless you had some compelling reason to believe I was specifically Mafia the odds that I'm scum just dropped 50%.

--

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Darkcoffeejazz

I've already noted several reasons why I think DCJ is scum and his willful ignorance in continuing to try to lynch me doesn't help the matter. Since for some reason no one has any reason in VR and at least BB will support a DCJ lynch that's where my vote is moving to.

I know for a fact that you being a Mason and Mafia/Werewolve chances are high.

My role says so, I won't go in-depth.
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:00 am

DeityKabuto wrote:I know for a fact that you being a Mason and Mafia/Werewolve chances are high.

I know for a fact that your IQ is less than what my thermostat is currently set at.

Your role says nothing of the sort; unless you want to counter-claim Monk. Do you want to counter-claim my Monk claim? Please, feel free to do so.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 am

Post by cjdrum »

Guido Crescendo wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:I know for a fact that your IQ is less than what my thermostat is currently set at.

Celsius or Fahrenheit?
Warmish or coolish?
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Guido Crescendo wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:I know for a fact that you being a Mason and Mafia/Werewolve chances are high.

I know for a fact that your IQ is less than what my thermostat is currently set at.

Your role says nothing of the sort; unless you want to counter-claim Monk. Do you want to counter-claim my Monk claim? Please, feel free to do so.

I will not counter-claim anything.

Claiming monk D1 is fucking absurd.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 am

Post by YankCane151 »

What role could you possibly have that says Guido is Mafia Monk other than you being Mafia yourself?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

YankCane151 wrote:What role could you possibly have that says Guido is Mafia Monk other than you being Mafia yourself?

It doesn't specifically say, but it's just process of elimination, and my role is the key.
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 am

If incoherency and fraud were Olympic events we'd be playing the national anthem of DeityKabuto right now.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 am

Post by YankCane151 »

I just refuse to see the logic behind lynching a claimed monk because it'll save a townies' life even if he's mafia. I don't understand why people are still pushing when Guido isn't the only scummy person this game. Can all of you on his wagon honestly say he's confirmed scum?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 am

Post by VitaminR »

Unvote

We are not lynching Guido today. It's just a stupid play. If you think it isn't, then you may be confused about the set-up.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

VitaminR wrote:
Unvote

We are not lynching Guido today. It's just a stupid play. If you think it isn't, then you may be confused about the set-up.

L-2

Get back on his wagon, we have to lynch somebody, do you even understand Guido's case?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Please explain the case.

Also we have 5 days. It's not like we have 10 hours to deadline.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Open Games”