jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im actually not 100% sold on Ender. Scum would self hammer in this situation (IMO)to cut of further chat given there is still conversation going on.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am

Post by ender241 »

jasonT1981 wrote:Im actually not 100% sold on Ender. Scum would self hammer in this situation (IMO)to cut of further chat given there is still conversation going on.

What sort of foolish scum would do that? That's giving up, and aslong as you're not lynched you don't do stupid moves like that.
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

I disagree, but it's moot. The "scum would totally self-hammer" is such a WIFOM-y generality that it's a null-tell.

Forgot to put this in my last post: I'd attribute most of ender's actions to ender being ender, not so much ender being scum.

--Wraith
Hydra :cop:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

jasonT1981 wrote:I want it in words

So yes, please in your own words... I want to hear it in YOUR own words why I am scum,.

Well I didn't shove my hand in someone's ass and make someone ELSE say it, so yes, I'VE already said it, in MY words. If that's not good enough for you, then tough shit.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am

Post by GhostWriter »

ShadowGuru wrote:Guys, yeah, a few of ender's posts have been groanworthy, but not lynchworthy. Especially when we have better candidates in SilentWraith and Nintendo. Reck's trolling and SpyRex is sheeping Reck. Why are you all following them again?

--Wraith

There's a reason I'm holding back my post. I actually agree with both those alternate choices, and right now, I'm following the Nintendo path.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:

So yes, please in your own words... I want to hear it in YOUR own words why I am scum,.

Well I didn't shove my hand in someone's ass and make someone ELSE say it, so yes, I'VE already said it, in MY words. If that's not good enough for you, then tough shit.

There is no case from you thats why. OK question.. is it the 'I wasn't denying it' and the 'I actually said it' stuff? from a few pages back
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 am

jasonT1981 wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

There is no case from you thats why. OK question.. is it the 'I wasn't denying it' and the 'I actually said it' stuff? from a few pages back

Well I don't see any other case I made against you in this thread, so what do you think?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

well that has been disproven as nothing but misrep and lies by multiple people, and others have told you to shut up as its not a case.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

jasonT1981 wrote:well that has been disproven as nothing but misrep and lies by multiple people, and others have told you to shut up as its not a case.

Lies?
No sir, I was quoting what you said. So the lies were yours.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What is it about the explanations proving you wrong is it you still disagree with enough to peruse a case of lies and misreps.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:well that has been disproven as nothing but misrep and lies by multiple people, and others have told you to shut up as its not a case.

Lies?

Do we REALLY need to go down this again, it has been PROVEN that you are the one lying and misrepping me and I never once said those things nor indicated it. so either present your case properly in words now, or shove it and move on. because NO ONE is buying it. Nearly everyone has said you are talking crap.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh exactly what was it I said btw?
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Lies?

There go like a thousand of my brain cells.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

i feel ya SG, i feel like im about to rage punch my computer.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:50 am

jasonT1981 wrote:What is it about the explanations proving you wrong is it you still disagree with enough to peruse a case of lies and misreps.

I don't know if this is a statement, a question, or some new form of grammar.

P.Edit: *facepalm* too lazy to go back and read for yourself, eh? Why should I tell you what you said? You forget or something?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ive read back, I am asking you to show me right now what it is I said, or what I have lied about.

Why are you so reluctant to put point by point your case? If you gen believed I was scum, you would have no problem stating again why.

As for the comment, I am asking what is it about others who say you are wrong, and have disproven your BS on me that you disagree with... does that make sense,
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

I'm tired of this stupid back-and-forth. When I get back from work tonight, I am going to go through every single one of the posts in question that Jason made and explain in baby terms what was actually said.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

im tired of it too, he has been proven to be wrong, lying and misrepping yet still pushes it big time.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

So, I'm sorry about not being here. Wasn't on purpose, I simply forgot. I've caught up, since there thankfully are not a lot of pages to read. And after what I've just seen, here's something that popped out to me:

ender241 wrote:
Toogeloo wrote:Uh, no... my deal is just that. You lynch me today, nothing saves Reck from being lynched tomorrow. Was making a point about it.

This isn't the best of ideas, what if both of them turn out to be town? Then we have lost out on 2 good townies in 2 days.

ender241 wrote:Sorry for not postings guys, been busy lately and this has been forgotten.

My opinion on marco - if you lynch me now i believe Marco is scum and i hope you listen to me, he OMGused me, plus he is practically bandwagoning, and many cases the 3rd and 4th vote is scummy. ALso add the reasons, i've said. I can guarantee he is scum, i called it first.

I don't really understand the Nintendo wagon, gonna have a relook on that.

Contradiction much? And, although it isn't in that quote from Toog up there, Toog does have a case against Reck as well.

Final nail for the coffin, so down goes the hammer.

At least, that's how this post used to look. But Nintendo.... no, fuck that.
VOTE: Nintendo
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am

Post by marco1610 »

ender241 wrote:Sorry for not postings guys, been busy lately and this has been forgotten.

My opinion on marco - if you lynch me now i believe Marco is scum and i hope you listen to me, he OMGused me, plus he is practically bandwagoning, and many cases the 3rd and 4th vote is scummy. ALso add the reasons, i've said. I can guarantee he is scum, i called it first.

I don't really understand the Nintendo wagon, gonna have a relook on that.

I didn't OMGUS you. At least not completely. I'll admit that my vote for you was partially motivated by my irritation at your very shoddy reasoning but it also made me suspicious of you.

However, I believe lynching nintendo would be a better idea. The scummy behavior coupled with the uncooperative attitude pretty much seals this for me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nintendo
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I wanted a list of his case, to make it simpler to show him how he was wrong, to try to help him if he was town. But it's definitely not looking like he's town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

GhostWriter wrote:I wanted a list of his case, to make it simpler to show him how he was wrong, to try to help him if he was town. But it's definitely not looking like he's town.

the thing is, he HAS been shown how he is wrong by many... Hell, the person who started this thing with me(Hikari) has even told him to shut up about it. So what does that say?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 am

Post by marco1610 »

I'm a bit suspicious of Hikari as well. Not to mention the fact that him telling Nintendo to shut up almost felt like mafia telling his teammate not to dig himself a deeper hole.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

marco1610 wrote:I'm a bit suspicious of Hikari as well. Not to mention the fact that him telling Nintendo to shut up almost felt like mafia telling his teammate not to dig himself a deeper hole.

you know, that is an interesting point. not saying it is the case, but interesting point none the less.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

Post by GhostWriter »

jasonT1981 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I wanted a list of his case, to make it simpler to show him how he was wrong, to try to help him if he was town. But it's definitely not looking like he's town.

the thing is, he HAS been shown how he is wrong by many... Hell, the person who started this thing with me(Hikari) has even told him to shut up about it. So what does that say?

I know. However, I figured that, with all the quotes and crap, he'd gotten confused. And I wanted to take a crack at it. But I'm not touching those older posts. It's too much jumbled up bullshit, and I refuse to mess with it. His lack of willingness to help us possibly help him, and his inability to think that maybe I wanted a new post so that I could help him (because that should have been something he also considered when I asked), make him scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”