gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:17 am

Post by gorilla »

So my biggest hangup, right here, as I see it, is that everyone has been screaming pinetown and I'm not particularly seeing it from his postings. Still, he's not who I have to decide on today.

Same time, reading through scott's ISO, he kept parking his vote on Khan but never really gave a case for it while the town went and mislynched twice. Gives me the impression of scum bussing.

hiraki looks the most town out of anyone so far, will get around to reading sky as well as phoenix and khan.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Skyquiem »

I'm far too exhaused to give this the needed attention right now however it should be known that H1 has seemingly site flaked thus in all likelihood I'll be playing this game solo from here on out. I'll try and get through a big readthrough of this game tommorow though I have babysitting to do throughout most of the day so I probably won't be able to get through it until tommorow evening or night. With that said:

I shouldn't need to say this but given how recent lylos have played out, NO ONE VOTE UNTIL WE'RE ACTUALLY READY
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 am

Post by gorilla »

how likely would you consider the possibility of the following teams, regfan:

hiraki/pine (have my own read on this one after some ISO skims but I want you to answer this)
me/hiraki
me/pine
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I'm not completely sold it's LYLO. It was a night start and since it's pretty apparent we have no third parties running around, 3 scum in (what essentially amounts to) 14 certainly isn't ridiculous although the last scum member would have to be pretty powerful given the amount of town power. Still, it is better to proceed as if it is LYLO.

Barring a GF type role, my innocent on Sky eliminates him. Hiraki is almost certainly town. So POE leads me to Pine and gorilla left. I too have not really understood the town read that seems to be the consensus on Pine. I need to look into it further. I'm not voting yet but my first inclination is that Pine is scum.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 am

Post by gorilla »

3 mafia is standard for a mini normal, 3 mafia with 5 PRs seems off to me. We've mislynched thrice, gained an extra mislynch through DK but empking's vig either got blocked or never went off. I'd be honestly surprised if this weren't lylo.

Saw Pine lurking yesterday but he didn't post. Disappointed. We have a 7 day deadline so it's not really the time to be sitting around. I'm probably going to vote later tonight or tomorrow and take my chance, if I'm wrong I'm fine with taking the blame for it.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Pine's content can be best summed as flip flopping on Mastin/Khan on whoever was the popular wagon at the time. And not much else after Khan died.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Pine »

I never flip-flopped on Khan/Mastin. I said one of them was scum, but I couldn't decide, and I consistently leaned toward Khan. Correctly.

I'm fairly positive of a Scott/Gorilla team. Scott especially because of his shady claims and behavior, but especially because of his recent "we may not be in LyLo, even though the numbers are likely". In my experience, that is a scumTELL. Town can't AFFORD to consider the possibility that we might not be in LyLo right now, on the odds that we are. It is 100% in scum's favor to seed the idea that we can afford another mislynch.

Gorilla's play reminds me an awful lot of 00s Band Mafia. I couldn't put my finger on it then, and I can't now, but I didn't see it coming then until it was too late.

I've had a few stupid-busy days of late, please bear with me. I'm leaning strongly towards a Scott lynch right now, but will withhold my vote because of LyLo etiquette.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Pine wrote:I never flip-flopped on Khan/Mastin. I said one of them was scum, but I couldn't decide, and I consistently leaned toward Khan. Correctly.

I'm fairly positive of a Scott/Gorilla team. Scott especially because of his shady claims and behavior, but especially because of his recent "we may not be in LyLo, even though the numbers are likely". In my experience, that is a scumTELL. Town can't AFFORD to consider the possibility that we might not be in LyLo right now, on the odds that we are. It is 100% in scum's favor to seed the idea that we can afford another mislynch.

Gorilla's play reminds me an awful lot of 00s Band Mafia. I couldn't put my finger on it then, and I can't now, but I didn't see it coming then until it was too late.

I've had a few stupid-busy days of late, please bear with me. I'm leaning strongly towards a Scott lynch right now, but will withhold my vote because of LyLo etiquette.

First off "but I couldn't decide" is the definition of flip-flopping. Second you "consistently leaned toward Khan" yet hammered Mastin. Your votes have been as follows.

Mastin 6.17
Khan 6.18
Mastin 6.18 (2 hours later)
Khan 6.18 (8 hours later)
Then you hammer mastin a week later.
Then you are on Khan for his lynch the next day.

That is completely flip flopping.

Then you essentially vanish.

I'm proceeding as if it is LYLO. But I'm looking for the scummiest player. Not trying to see what 2 players fit together perfectly as scum.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Pine »

Flip flopping is defined by having an errant and changeable opinion, opportunistically reconfiguring to suit your situation. This, I did not do.

I said that one and likely only one scum was in Mastin and KK, but was uncertain of who. I consistently pushed both lynches, as one flip would confirm the other in my mind. Mastin's Town flip directly led to the scumlynch of Kublai Khan.

I didn't flip flop. I carried out precisely the plan of attack on your buddies that I laid out in my first posts. And nailed Khan. Keep digging.

I'm comfortable with this:
Vote: Scott

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hmm.

Scott makes a good point. Pine OMGUS' and has a shitty defense.

more investigations
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Pine »

Compare to meta, Hiraki.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by gorilla »

I'll take my chances. I don't believe scott's claim for reasons I believe I have outlined. If it happens to be a Hiraki/Pine scumteam, I'm fine with taking the blame. Activity levels disappointing.

VOTE: Scott
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm quite confident now in Scott. If I'd voted for Town, the "oh I happen to agree" vote followed by the hammer would have come much faster than this.

Gorilla is bussing like a pro.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Can the both of you unvote please. I haven't had a chance to read through this and I really do not want to lose to a blitz though the lack of one thus far is interesting.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Pine »

24 hours between votes isn't blitz. If it were on Town, we'd have seen a hammer.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by gorilla »

really, calling me for bussing? w/e I'm not going to bother with trying to argue with you today (I don't actually think you and scott are likely to be a team but I'm not going to explain why)

sky, the only way there could be a blitz here is if hiraki/pine is the scumteam (from my POV anyway) and if so, I'm not unvoting anyway. The game deadline is only 7 days and I'm not letting the scum run the clock if this is lylo. Take a look back at scott's claim, tell me if you think it's legit because I think not watching the claimed bodyguard n1 is not very believable and his overall weak voting of khan while failing to provide any case or push looks like scum bussing. It should not take you this long.
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

Pine, twenty four hours is nothing, it's entirely possible Hiraki hasn't been online during that time.

Gorilla, seven day deadline is noted however we still have five entire days meaning there's no need to rush this at all. His claim really throws me in a spin, his claim of ability one really makes sense reading through his posts and his change of attitude in relation to his suspicion on me from day one to day two however the usage of his second ability reads as odd and I can't make sense of a commuter type ability in a game like this at all.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by gorilla »

I don't see a change of attitude. I see him barely mentioning you and maybe mentioning you as town in one place or another. For me to not vote scott, you're going to have to sell me on hiraki/pine as a scumteam althought given hiraki's play so far i feel more like he's playing to idiotic town meta with his tunneling of silver. overall the reads of people who died leaned more on scott scum than either of pine/hiraki and atm I trust their judgment more than mine. I have no desire to rush it but you're going to have to start showing content.

UNVOTE:
Skyquiem
Skyquiem
Goon
Skyquiem
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Skyquiem »

I too don't see a Pine and Hiraki scum team being likely at all but with that said I'm not ready to jump to any conclusions especially since I've been putting of reading through this thread for quite some time and know that I need to pick up and start actually devoting the time needed to this game.

What does worry me is your lack of suspicion of me right now, you know full well that a lack of activity is generally an allignment related indicator for me as it means that I'm less interesting in the game and I normally love being town however you haven't shown any sign of paranoia or worry over my allignment. I should have my entire re-read through thoughts and notes up tommorow night latest, I need some sleep for now.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by gorilla »

Sky I have some suspicion of you but I'm not going to fucking address it today because the only way you can be scum is contingent on scott flipping scum so you're off the table, and assuming scott's scum I'm not going to bother outing any other suspicion because the last scum will just be able to play off that. If we're both alive in lylo, believe me, I can show you paranoid.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:Compare to meta, Hiraki.
Meta attack on a plausible, but likely, LYLO?

never.

Ranmaru
: 5 (
RisingPhoenix
, Skyquiem,
Slaxx
, Mana_Ku,
inHimshallibe
)
Reck
: 2 (
Kublai Khan
Scott Brosius
)
Skyquiem: 2 (
Ranmaru
)
Kublai Kahn
mastin2
,) L-7
Scott Brosius: 1 (
DeityKabuto
)
RisingPhoenix
Reck
, Hiraki)

Nothing here. Skyquiem/Pine plausible.

gorilla: 2 (
Ranmaru
, Scott Brosius) L-6
[winger]
Kublai Khan
, gorilla) L-6
Kublai Kahn
mastin2, DeityKabuto
) L-6
Silver1337
: 1 (Hiraki) L-7
Scott Brosius: 1 (Skyquiem) L-7
Skyquiem: 1 (Mana_Ku) L-7
Ranmaru
: 1 (
RisingPhoenix
) L-7

This is before, but this is a good point. Gorilla looks better. Scott Brosius is meh.

inHimshallibe
- 4 (Skyquiem,
Slaxx
xRECKONERx
DeityKabuto
)
Kublai Khan
- 2 (
mastin2
, Scott Brosius)
Scott Brosius - 1 (gorilla)
Skyquiem - 1 (Hiraki)
Silver1337
- 1 (
inHimshallibe
)

There are only 3 VCs this game.

ugh.

#1387 needs meta though. I go back on what I said, that's a definitive meta tell there.

why do you all seem like scum.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by gorilla »

VCs are at the top of every page.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Pine »

Hiraki, I was suggesting you compare to my patterns and habits, which you've been exposed to enough by now to have a reasonable handle on.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I still don't understand why watching the claimed JK was bad. If I were scum, I would MUCH rather kill the player that has a chance to block kills in 2 fashions (blocking the killer or blocking the target) rather than the bodyguard who isn't that much of a threat to scum, because even if the kill is deflected onto him, at least someone still dies. Granted, I wasn't aware of the stellar play we were subsequently going to see from DK.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

gorilla wrote:VCs are at the top of every page.
i hate you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”