Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

PeregrineV wrote:I, OTOH, see it as a warning to all players that I will more than likely be placing a vote on you to help encourage your speedy role selection. And it also entails a re-read of your play to-date to see if there is anything I would find suspicious.

Who in their right mind is going to worry about a vote like that? That's an even more ridiculous reason than what it seemed before! And what is this last part you've suddenly added on? The answer to that question really doesn't matter because the one person you commented on as being suspicious (ani) didn't keep your vote for longer than it took him to pick his mission. Next.

PeregrineV wrote:I don't care how it's interpreted, since I gave a reason every time.

The same sucky reason multiple times means I have to read the same nonsense again.

PeregrineV wrote:I gave thoughts with each vote, and had multiple conversations with almost every player. So, not sure what your sentence (..."doesn't require you to betray your thoughts.") means.

Again, it's pretty much the same stuff over and over. Now, I'll concede the conversations bit, but that doesn't really clear you in any way. In some sense, you could be forcing conversation to appear town. (That's definitely how I see some of the questioning you have done.) Go look up Auroros Vox (if you haven't played with him). That dude has now fooled a few town's with his scum play because he looks very townie in his conversations.

PeregrineV wrote:Just so I understand you, this post,
PeregrineV wrote::FoS: Mikemike
Never made a Random vote to start the day. Why is that?

where I ask Mike a question, is, to your eyes, a "weird baseless attack on Mike" that "was both hypocritical and retaliatory"?
I disagree. It was an FoS and a question to get activity going.

Here's the thing: it's like that question about the chainsaw defense. The questions you ask are often pointed and insinuating things. You are asking questions which aren't really to obtain an answer, but rather to elicit a certain thought in others when they read it. It's mostly just rhetoric, like a lawyer who asks certain questions of the witness to plant certain ideas in the minds of the jurors; and the rule about asking questions as a lawyer is don't ask a question to which you don't already know the answer. That's what I feel like you are doing.

I'm down with Shadow's #442. His response to the queue thing echoes my own thoughts. I am generally opposed to listing reads like that. I know the town needs information and can only get that through discussion, but just throwing your cards down on the table let's scum predict the town better and therefore steer them more effectively. They can easily cast WIFOM confusion by killing people in a certain order because they know the town will jump all over those lists and mine them for who the scum are. I don't mind giving an impression here and there about people, but I'm not going to line it up to make it easier for scum.

If you want to know what I think, read my posts. I've said why I think you are scum. I've shared what I think about a few other players. If that's not enough for you, then too bad.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Tazaro wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna cut out such ugly looking multiposting.

Then please do. One of the biggest fools is the one who recognizes his folly but doesn't correct it.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

I didn't like malp's 335. First off, he says that taz has been about the only one contributing, which was not true at all, and I remember times I've replaced in as scum and initially named one main town or scum read. Plus the whole thing about "only" a week til deadline.
Taz, can you please drop the thing about lemming pledge being vanilla. It isn't helpful and is just distracting. Also, are you seriously calling peregrine town because he's new and reminds you of wraith? I played in wraiths first game. He got modkilled, but if he hadn't, he would've gotten lynched anyway. He was scum. New doesn't mean town.
On another note, how am I lurker? I was contributing regularly until computer problems made me go V/LA. You bring attention to 943. I contributed as much or less in that game, though everybody else was just a lot less active. As for the other part, you hit the nail on the head. You knew I was town. Whether consciously or not, that influenced you.
Ironically, jilynne sounds over defensive when she asked how she was over defensive. And I'm just going to not respond to jilynne now, because it won't accomplish anything.
I'm voting peregrine for reasons later on.
Scumbuddies: malpasc, tazaro. Alternate might actually be chuji, with the too townie thing. I wouldn't vote him til lylo though.
In response to your attack, the questions from 218 I asked for clarification on, which you conveniently ignored in 272, after which I answered. Which I never overreacted to. I didn't overreact to togtog either. It genuinely looked to me like he might not have wanted an answer and was attacking me. 296 was not an OMGUS. OMGUS is voting someone purely because they voted you. I voted you because of scumtasticness. Re 432, do you know what a FoS is? Finger of Suspicion. Meaning you suspect mike for it.
If I recall, much of the "cases" on me sound like "he's got a scum attitude!" So, when they drive home their cases with concise bullet points, we'll find out what the specifics are. Then we'll see if I can refute them.
You mean like this?
  • Complete refusal to explain
    your own
    suspicions
  • Strawmanning(ignoring the point and picking at one little thing)
  • Ignoring my self-defense
  • Asking distractingly irrelevant questions
  • Overreactions
  • Sarcasm and generally having an anti-town attitude.

Hope I didn't miss anything.
Oh yeah, here's a bonus about why malp is scum:
Scum read on malpasc. Reasons: Voted peregrine because deadline is too close, which looks like a lame excuse to vote a high bandwagon. Then he says that he has good reasons. I also really don't like how he keeps calling taz town just because he posts a lot. I also find it scummy how he points the finger at the lurkers. If he does flip scum, I'm going to look at the more active players. He also calls taz town because there are no links to anyone else, and it's way too early to look for connections.
Taz is situational, depending on other flips. He's more of a placeholder almost.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

missions now picked:

malpascp (picked Cement)
Kublai Khan (picked Jack Hammer)
PeregrineV (picked Lemming Pledge)
me=weird (picked Concrete Mixer)
TOGTFO (picked Creatures)
Chuji Kunisada (picked Bookie)
mikemike778 (picked Limo)
Tazaro (Pier)
jilynne1991 (picked Fedora)
Shadow Dancer (picked shooter)
Oversoul (picked Payoff)
Jedo the Jedi (picked Cliff Diving)

Vote Count:

Tazaro (2) jilynne1991, Kublai Khan
Me=Weird (1) PeregrineV
Peregrine (4) Chuji Kunisada, me=weird, Jedo the Jedi, malpascp
malpascp (1): mikemike778

Not voting:

TOGTFO
Shadow Dancer
Oversoul
Tazaro

With 12 players it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is July 14th, 1:15pm PST

Deadline isn't changing at this point. Too much lag time seems to be hurting this game. Just a reminder deadline is coming soon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Ok the 100 questions thing is getting really tedious. I may go back to pages 6-13, if I ever feel like it, but I'm ignoring those for now, and instead just focusing on what's going on at the moment.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding:

malpascp
TOGTFO
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Tazaro »

Me=Weird wrote:I didn't like malp's 335. First off, he says that taz has been about the only one contributing.

The fact that I was not the only one to think that it's a bit like mal was snuggling up to me is interesting and reinforcing. I will vote for him and see what he thinks of me now. Not a joke. does the prolific poster have to be buddied up to?
VOTE: malpascp
Show
Maybe Subservience to Protocol isn't tantamount to Solution to Problem ...
"A little bit of yourself goes a long way"
Blue paint strokes of sadness that leave a trace of meaningfulness
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
After getting your pound of flesh?
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

PeregrineV wrote:So, I say, please list your other reads besides me, and you read "openly queue lynches"?
Please logically link the two statements. Feel free act like I'm 6 years old.

You weren't asking for my other scum reads, you were asking who your buddies would be. I hope you don't need to be treated as a 6-year-old.
PeregrineV wrote:If I recall, much of the "cases" on me sound like "he's got a scum attitude!" So, when they drive home their cases with concise bullet points, we'll find out what the specifics are. Then we'll see if I can refute them.

I don't know about any one else, but I am not that bent on discussing with you the validity of every petty little point that some one makes against you, after all scum can seldomly be "convinced" they are scum. If more people vote for you more people are buying the case (or some aspect thereof) on you. I would much prefer that you did something useful to convince us that you aren't scum.
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

Post by malpascp »

@Everyone: At #335, I wanted people to contribute to the game, to make contributive posts. I looked at Tazaro's posts and I didn't see the emptiness and the round-and-round that the few active players did. Maybe we should had stayed like that. The fact is that, somehow, the game is moving a lot faster.

I don't buddy up with anyone. Never. If I think someone has a correct point of view, I support him and show that's my point of view too. If someone, IMO, is almost always accurate on his opinions, I think it's not scummy to say so.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok.

Reads:
Jedo the Jedi - Town
PeregrineV - town (his flip will change a couple of my reads)
mikemike778 - null
jilynne1991 - wtf? null
Chuji Kunisada - town (if Peregrine flips town, you are probably scum)
Shadow Dancer - scummy (from ani, he makes this slot more towny imo)
Oversoul
TOGTFO - null
malpascp - scummy
me=weird -null leaning scum
Tazaro - town (I see him as a very active noob)
Kublai Khan - null

Can everyone please stop using meta as reasoning for voting someone? Meta is horribly inaccurate and is the *most* likely thing to change. Oh, Player X lurked a lot in Game Y and he was a mafia goon, therefore because Player X is lurking in Game Z he is a goon! No.

Meta(game) is about the overall competitive gameplay of a certain sport, game, or what have you. Certain tactics will rise to the top of the metagame and as a result, people will adjust to this meta. People saw scum jumping onto wagons last. Scum evolved and instead started wagons. People realized the change in meta and thus started to lynch those who started wagons.

Meta is essentially WIFOM. Has this person learned from their mistakes in their past game as this role or have they instead, chosen to maintain their meta?

Use tells and reads from *this* game as it is the only one that matters. I can cherrypick games all I want where Bobby was a really active townie or where Bobby was a really lurky scum.

CK, your suspicions for Animorph, as you said, was based on meta reasons when you hydraed with him. There are multiple reasons why a person could be lurky. Given the fact that this game is online and therefore isn't the focal point of their attention, lurkiness is not the best indicator of scum. Far too many reasons such as computers dieing or a relative visiting (read: M=w) can influence the reason someone is lurking.

Also, you were about the only person to actually create a case with evidence for a vote on Peregrine. In my opinion, his flip determines your alignment. If he flips town, your case (that you publicly declared was a case...) becomes that much more scummy. If he is scum, you either just bussed a buddy or you are actually town, but more likely town.

Also, CK, given Batt's activity on this hydra in this game, should you play against him in another game and he acts the same way, what alignment would you automatically assume?

Taz is like Taz (the Tasmanian Devil from Looney Toons). His posts are *EVERYWHERE* and display a clear stream of conciousness throughout the thread. His actions seem spur of the moment and less planned or coordinated that a mafia member might make. If Taz does flip scum, I will be very surprised and give 100 Internet to those who called it. At this point Taz and Peregrine (as I have already said) were the main suspects followed by Animorph and then a little bit of M=W and my predecessor, CMAR.

I can see the suspicion of Taz for his randomness and overall activity, but I don't think that is a good path to try and follow.

Peregrine has acted scummy, but he has also acted pretty newby, similar to Taz. Then again, so do a lot of people. Anti town play, while bad for the town, does not always indicate scum motive. Someone has to die D1 and at this point, I am sorry, Peregrine, it is most likely going to be you.

A few posts that I have a problem with are...

So are they scum for "quieting" down?

Deflection, completely "misinterprets" CK's reasoning for quieting down. Peregrine, you are scum for quieting down when everyone else quieted down because in CK's mind you were using their posts/votes to bolster your own for a potential mislynch.

@Everyone- still learning the terminology. What is the "chainsaw defense?"

Completely random. Innocuous question or purposeful "slip"?

Well, I did point out his scummy posting. Like if someone comes in the office and their hair is messed up, you don't fire them. You point out their hair is messed up.
I pointed out his posting was, IMO, scummy. It was not scummy enough for me to leave my vote there.

^ horrible analogy.. possible Ani coaching.

Peregrine has been a hypocrite a few times I have noticed where he makes fun of the term "rubs the wrong way" and then goes later on to use the exact term in a rather serious setting (he followed it with points). Also, he stated that someone misinterpreted what he meant, yet gets mad when people call him out on misinterpreting what they say?

However, some posts of his I feel are genuine and towny such as

Just a friendly reminder. If you like a car because of the color, and I like a car because it has four doors, your reason for liking the car does not invalidate my reason for liking the car.
If I think Ani is scummy because his posts contain no effort or discernible content even after the stage where it should, and you think he's scummy for your meta reasons, that does not invalidate my reasons.

You don't think so? If I said every game I played in scum had 3 syllables in their name and voted someone for that reason, that would be a good argument? What if I posted links to 5 games in which it was true, would that be a good argument?
I will read opinion cases and even consider what is said, but don't expect me to take them seriously.

So he may have gone inactive or replace out, and you think I should vote him anyway?

I do have problems with Peregrine's posting and I won't be sad if he gets lynched, but I do feel that scum are pushing his lynch.
Animorphs (in)activity suggests that he wasn't really *in* this game.

His 17 posts were all 1 liners in which he was quoting something or barely adding anything to the game. One post in particular...

animorpherv1 wrote:
Tazaro wrote:It's not scumtastic; it's a manifestation of his impatience. It is not really hard to see that. Seriously -_-

No, it implies that he would hammer someone because they haven't picked yet.

is a potential scumslip. Peregrine never said he would hammer someone because they were in front of him he only said he would vote them. Why Animorph immediately thought Peregrine would hammer and then defend himself with a defense like "they were infront of me" that early in the game is beyond me.

Shadow made the slot look better in my opinion, but his second post sounds like he is trying to formulate a defense for late game by implying that Pere has weird ass posting habits, but that is about all he can discern from Pere until he delves into an iso and then supports Pere's opinions on M=W.

I like this post though

This is just horrible. It's early in the game and we can be happy to track down one scum. Already starting to openly queue lynches just helps scum

However, his response to Pere is a deflection that should be noted

I don't know about any one else, but I am not that bent on discussing with you the validity of every petty little point that some one makes against you, after all scum can seldomly be "convinced" they are scum. If more people vote for you more people are buying the case (or some aspect thereof) on you. I would much prefer that you did something useful to convince us that you aren't scum.

Basically implying that he doesn't want to do the work of creating a case since others are already voting for his wagon (did the term scum buddies every come to your mind, Shadow? :|) and instead Pere should create a case that proves his innocence.

Will post more later.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

SO I looked at some ISOs.

M=W

My reread could mostly confirm my first impression that he is rather lying low and playing more in reactive than a proactive manner - but: I do no longer see this as a likely scummy sign. His recent post #452 definitely was better and displayed some good opinions. It's still D1 and I am a rather cautious D1 player myself, so I can fully understand his behaviour. So M=W is not some one I would consider an urgent lynch right now.

Per

Reading him in ISO only helped to confuse me more. I find it hard to find red lines of thought in his posting. His justifications for his doings as well as his rejections of other's cases seem very flimsy to me though. If he is just a punching ball he definitely deserves it.
Hint@Per: I tried sarcasm, in fact I could outclass you in sarcasm any day. But as a matter of fact there are very little really helpful things that can be appropriately expressed with sarcasm. So use it on your own risk and better make sure you are indisputably on the highground, which you aren't. Contrary to what you might think that has nothing to do with treating people like 6-year olds...

To every one else in short: Yes, this is some one I could agree on to lynch.

Taz

List of what he has mostly done so far:
- massive OMGUS against people voting him, especially Ani
- un-asked-for and contraproductive role speculations
- talking a lot about his own playstyle (hint: if you are aware of something you're doing you are also (more or less at least) in control of it and thus any point you try to make voids by default)
- a terribly bad attack on M=W.
- slips off the Per waggon picking up my suggestion that he might be just a punching ball with little justification of his own.
- his mal vote also looks more like a cheap waggon hop than anything - again I would expect a bit more own initative and genuine reads from some one with his post volume
- something else I scribbled on my list... Which I cannot read or remember what it means any more :\
Anyway: Seems like a good lynch to me.

sidenote@taz: It's "anticlima
c
tic" (derived from clima
x
, not from clima
t
e)...

Cry:

I liked his post #163. But there's little else.
Unfortunately I must admit that this strange lurking/flaking/replacing out behaviour of his is typical of the recent games I played with him (both as mod and player)... Needs further observation.

mike:

I don not like at all how he hardly ever gives any comprehensible reasons for on the one hand his abbrupt changes in reads (p.e. post #228 where he suddenly and without any explanation turns away from Per.
On the other hand he seems to be very overfocussed in a forced way on Ani(now me) and lately Mal scum - again with little to no comprehensible thought process behind it.
As a whilke his play has an arrow of annatural stiffness, it seem more forced than organic, like he only tries to drop stuff that he things town should do while as stiffly apllying supposed scum tells on others.
My favourite scum read right now.
vote mike

As of M=W's point I think I need to have a closer look at mal's iso next...
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Oversoul wrote:Basically implying that he doesn't want to do the work of creating a case since others are already voting for his wagon (did the term scum buddies every come to your mind, Shadow? :|) and instead Pere should create a case that proves his innocence.

That's not what I said. I said that if Per is town he should not be so focussed on picking cases against him apart - this only leads to bad one on one discussion with little to come out of them, instead he should convince us of his townieness by doing something useful, p.e. make a good case against whoever he considers scum. When it comes down to it the best (and only) argument not to lynch Per today is a more convincing case against some one else (and by convincing I mean convoncing to the majority of players).
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Tazaro »

malpascp wrote:@Everyone: At #335, I wanted people to contribute to the game, to make contributive posts. I looked at Tazaro's posts and I didn't see the emptiness and the round-and-round that the few active players did. Maybe we should had stayed like that. The fact is that, somehow, the game is moving a lot faster.

I don't buddy up with anyone. Never. If I think someone has a correct point of view, I support him and show that's my point of view too. If someone, IMO, is almost always accurate on his opinions, I think it's not scummy to say so.

I'm a fair motherf***er and accept this explanation.
UNVOTE
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Tazaro »

f***er stands for faster. Sometimes I like to fast from times of being with my mother :D
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Sorry, took an impromptu trip to Orlando with the wife & kid. Feeling a bit wiped, will try to get my head back in the game pronto.

(prod dodge)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Deadline is approx 1 day away and the vote count is:

Peregrine (4) Chuji Kunisada, me=weird, Jedo the Jedi, malpascp
Tazaro (2) jilynne1991, Kublai Khan
Me=Weird (1) PeregrineV
malpascp (1): mikemike778

Not voting: TOGTFO, Shadow Dancer, Oversoul, Tazaro

TOG is MIA, so that leaves 3 people not voting near deadline.

It is time for the "If I have to, I wouldn't mind, etc." votes now. Mike, jil, kublai I wish for you to make a decent case on who you are voting AND tell me why they are more likely scum than Peregrine.
This is a PokerFace and Battousai hydra account
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I am voting mike... I guess that will go nowhere, though :\ But I will be online around deadline to switch to Per or Taz if required.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm not going to bother continuing to respond to the triumvirate, since if nobody does anything else, I'm lynched by default.

How did this happen?

CK votes me here (post 71):
Chuji Kunisada wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: PeregrineV
We should be scumhunting right now and not just waiting until everyone picks a role. 48hrs x 11 players (12th doesn't get to pick) means this stage can last to a maximum of 3 weeks. This won't happen, but waiting until everyone picks is a bad idea, and a way for scum to actively lurk (moreso following days).

Anipherv (replaced by Shadow Dancer) comes in with (Post 75)
animorpherv1 wrote:
PeregrineV wrote:
Yes, since I pick near the bottom, unless a sparklingly good case comes up, I'll vote the people in front of me until they pick.

Scumtastic right there.
unvote, vote PeregrineV

then unvotes in Post 129.

Mike votes here (post 96):
mikemike778 wrote:
VOTE: PeregrineV
No objections to people voting to push the picking process forward now but to say you are going to do it indefinitely is getting your excuses in for not making a proper vote later on.

Mike unvotes here (Post 196):
mikemike778 wrote:
UNVOTE:

OK despite some dodgy posts, Peregine's still sticking to guns with the voting mission pickers after being hassled about it by pretty much everyone is actually a town-tell here. Taking this vote away for now.
mikemike778 wrote:

Then it starts getting more interesting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

Shadow- I missed your vote, then please tell me why mike is scum (or quote) and tell me why that makes him more likely scum than Per.

Per- I don't understand what you are trying to imply.
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Crap... sorry I am back and will place a thought today.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

So CMAR makes this post (163), and I ask him why he has a very pro-town read on Jedo, who had responded to me in questions I had asked to Mike.

Now CMAR (Oversoul) never responds, but Jedo does, and he's mad, and votes me at that time. He then unvotes after the discussion continues.

Now, during this, Me=Weird says (post 187):
Me=Weird wrote:Peregrine's 173 rubs me the wrong way. He defends the case by arguing that other people are voting too, instead of defending the case.
which was his response to me asking Mike why Jedo and TwistedSpoon (Kublai Khan) were voting Forest.

I responded with Post 188, he responds with post 214, I reply with Post 218, he replies with post 258, leading to my vote on him here in post 272.

He replies in Post 277, but then, in post 296, while responding to Mike's 282.

Then, CK comes in with a case that I am scum for not going back to vote Ani after all the missions were selected. While I really applaud the presentation, I can't follow the logic. But, good presentation for a day1 Seinfeld case. (Noting secondary scum reads are Mike & Shadow Dancer & Taz)

TOGTFO likes it, and votes me here Post 303.
AAMOF, Jedo like it too in Post 304.
I respond to CK here (post 305).

Jedo repsonds to my CK response here (post 308)

Then, Me=Weird quotes Mike again without attributing his quotes to him in Post 315, but continues to respond and quote me 4 more times in the same post. This kind of overreaction and continuing a non-productive conversation was one of the reasons I voted him in the first place.

I respond to Jedo here in post 323.

Malscp, who replaced Forest_Air, comes in with this vote (335)

More upcoming

@CK- splitting it up for ease of reading.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tazaro
Tazaro
Selfie
Tazaro
Selfie
Selfie

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Tazaro »

Chuji Kunisada wrote:It is time for the "If I have to, I wouldn't mind, etc." votes now.

Getting on a wagon for the sake of getting on wagon is not our necessary and proper business on day one.
Show
Tell me, O Karen,
Do you feel better
TOGTFO
TOGTFO
Goon
TOGTFO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 am

Post by TOGTFO »

Before I finish my brief re-read... what the hell is peregrine doing? Are you really just looking up all the votes on you and posting them? Is there a point to that?
Chuji Kunisada
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Chuji Kunisada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Chuji Kunisada »

I'm not asking them to get on a wagon just for the sake of being on a wagon. People who say "I wouldn't mind, etc." already have suspicions on who is scum, but aren't following it. That is why I asked them and everyone else who isn't on the lead wagon, to tell me why there vote is on some who is scummier.
mikemike778
mikemike778
Goon
mikemike778
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:43 am

Post by mikemike778 »

Tazaro wrote:
Chuji Kunisada wrote:It is time for the "If I have to, I wouldn't mind, etc." votes now.

Getting on a wagon for the sake of getting on wagon is not our necessary and proper business on day one.

Assuming you don't agree with a no lynch ... with 24 hours to go , getting on to a wagon for the sake of getting onto a wagon is necessary and proper business.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”