Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

^ Look at that agree post. There's scum right there.

Going to tackle Gamma's points next.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Benmage, emphasis added wrote:SPAM!

MoI
, you can't be so dead on KK's scum list.

And question dance's death.

And not look at who he thought was scum.

It was you alone chief... And gamma?? GAMMA?? U kidding me?!?!?
Its GUT!
He's some kscope/elmo/combo or suck.

Maybe scum are killing for alternative reasons.. U KNO EM?
Cuz I do. Its damn obvious.

*****The second NK worked the way we wanted it.

Todays gonna require a tougher look.

At emphasized: Oh really now?

---

Busy rereading (a bit behind), so let's get this up so I can finish rereading, write stuff up, and generally go medieval on everyone's ass:
- MoI is still scum, and I need to finish up my case on him (or rather, a list of notable MoI games*, some example posts, and a large helping of gut). Which will have to wait until tomorrow in RL, since I'm rather tired right now, but it WILL be done. Only thing: Gut would rather Invictus him than lynch him.
- This game wasn't making sense until a) I reread where Gamma replaced Quilford and b) I realized that Gamma's player slot is probably Tarhalindur over Mafia given the push for Invictus claim yesterday (and the fact that I bought a scum defense AGAIN >.<). Also, I'm almost certain the push for "Quilford is obviously town" early D2 has at least one and probably two scumbags on it. What's more, take a good look at the MoI/Gamma interactions; intuition is SCREAMING that they're scumbuddies who started distancing lately.
- Benmage was really, really scum even before he made that post I quoted above.
- Fourth and presumably final scum is probably Duplicity.

* - unfortunately, the two games that best show that MoI is off here happen to be continuing.

- DGB is still town, but is playing like D3 of Medieval rather than D1. Shape up there DGB!
- Ban is really, really town.
- Gut, despite weak play, is probably town.

- VitR is hovering near the edge of my scumdar.

- BabySpice dying removes a LOT of my objections to using Invictus as second lynch. I'll support today.

Vote: MoI

Invictus: Gammagooey

(Don't really care about the order, I'll lynch/invictus anywhere in the four players listed above.)
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Zachrulez wrote:^ Look at that agree post. There's scum right there.

Dude, you are totally ruining my buddying attempt.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

whaaaat Tar if I'm really secretly YOU then I should obviously be lynched instead of waiting around and letting me have any more night actions. Don't go saying craazy stuff like that if you're not gonna have the balls to follow through on it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Gammagooey wrote:

Zach is a very strong scum read- Why he's stronger than the other scum reads is mostly gut but I don't think his first few posts regarding Spy were genuine- unvoting with your first post of the game is a reaaally silly reason for suspecting someone and clarifying that "oh I don't think you're scum for this reason just that one" is something I do as scum all the time, and much more relevant than that is his "annoyance" vote on MoI instead of thinking that MoI was scum, as well as his leaving it on there for a while after MoI's pseudo-claim despite that, staying on the Gut wagon for a bit when it was very clear he wasn't going to be lynched yesterday, and eventual vote on silavor with the note that he'd also lynch 2 other people even though it was very clear they weren't getting lynched, but not making a big deal out of why he thought either of Gut/Baby was scum and why other people should vote them, just stating that he thought Gut's earlier posts were basically a scum-claim.

I've actually used that I don't think you're scum for that reason just this one as scum before, and I've busted another scum on that reasoning. Both situations happend much deeper into each game though, this was a very very early game point. I thought the action was interesting enough to go after that early on, but I wasn't interested in actually lynching Spyrex over it at that point. (I actually wasn't even online when that lynch actually happened.)

I did generally find refusal to claim scummy, and annoyance made voting even easier, then gut claimed scum, so yeah. Aside from that, MOI really hasn't done anything to really make me think he's scum, and on further reflection I didn't find that actual action scummy either. So sue me, my read changed.

As for staying on the gut wagon. You're really going to accuse me of any of that, while I'm V/LA? Really? I only moved my vote when I did because that was literally the only window I had for access and I did have to pick a major wagon precisely for what you're attacking me for, being on a wagon that wasn't going anywhere to deadline.

On that subject, if you don't think the point I made on Gut is worth lynching him for, you're either scum or not paying attention... either way...

And ooooooooooooooooh, I didn't make cases, that's uber strong scum read? Guess what Gamma, I don't make cases, and this comes down to why I think you're generally full of shit. I've spent plenty of time in my earlier days playing this
making cases
and pretty much the same thing comes out of it as when you just take a position that you find someone scummy for a single strong point. If people aren't interested, they aren't going to read it, and so either way, meh.

But you're really going to tell me that I'm scummy because I didn't push harder even though I would have been willing to lynch Baby and Gut if wagons were there? Really? I suppose you really didn't want to give me a chance to do that anyway because not even right after I did you popped your vote right on the wagon and pushed Fate to hammer it, this with enough time to inquire to me as to why I WANTED those lynches, but wait. You chose not to do that.

Yeah, so you could make this big
damning looking case
on me today with your super duper scum read. Yeah right.

Gut/VitaminR/Gamma

Take that to the bank.

Oh my, I wrote a wall without even realizing it.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Oh and
Invictus: Gamma
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
:right: Gut (L-4) ~ Zachrulez, The Illuminati, Benmage
:right: MagnaofIllusion (L-4) ~ Fate, VitaminR, Tarhalindur
Zachrulez (L-6) ~ Gammagooey
Gammagooey (L-6) ~ MagnaofIllusion
VitaminR (L-6) ~ Ban
(Minimum L-7)

Not Voting:
Ban, Benmage,
DrippingGoofball, Duplicity,
Fate,
Gut,
MagnaofIllusion,
Nautilius,
Gammagooey, Tarhalindur, The Illuminati, VitaminR, Zachrulez

-No official action is being taken at this time.

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 19 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-19 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Gammagooey wrote:Oh and I think Zach's general reactions to votes on him have been more similar to worried scum than town and trying to paint those votes as bad but that isn't a very large reason for the read compared to his actions around the MoI/sila wagons, just gut that adds upon what I already think.

I'm not going to waste my time reacting to votes that don't have a given reason, unless someone's already said why they suspected me before a vote, which is something that's been absent before you actually explained yours.

On that matter just because there's a vote on me doesn't mean it's bad.

I obviously know it's wrong, but there is the possibility of geniuwinity from the voter. I do read for that.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm done for the night with that.

Still V/LA and we're going to see Leno tomorrow, so I don't forsee having any access then.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I did forget you were V/LA. AND I WILL SUE YOU. FOR YOUR LIFE.
And I don't remember a single vote on you that you DIDN'T react to. Please point to one so I can look silly and further your cause of lynching me.

In related news, Vote me you godamn scum pansies. Don't rely on some other guy to invict me, do it yourself.
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Ban »

Vitamin wrote:Even setting aside that I'm not the most active poster, what was I going to say? My gut feeling is that silavor is town? And I don't really know him well enough to have been super-sure of that read. Also, it looked for a while like we'd get a Magna lynch, so I wasn't too worried about it. The silavor hammer happened kinda quickly.

The hammer happened quickly, but Sila's wagon was going on all day... As the leading competing wagon I would think your opinion on him would have come out at some point in at least a half attempt to pull more attention from it and onto Magna... As for what you would say... couldn't help you there. honestly, I'm at a loss. maybe "don't vote Sila, he's town. Vote Magna"... I'm not a word smith, I'm just trying to tie some stuff up here. Give me a break! God!

I get the "not very active" though. I'm the same way and I'm sure I lacked some comments on a couple big named players yesterday...

vitamin wrote:I could definitely have posted more. I find large games more difficult. There's an overwhelming number of players to read and I usually take some time before I post. So, by the time I make up my mind about something, a few more pages have usually passed.

*blink* Hey man, if you keep saying things that make sense I might have to change my opinion of you. I think there has literally been 14 pages added just while I was writing this post up...

Vitamin wrote:But I have not only said that I agree with Fate. I only said that twice, about the Invictus plan and MoI. The Invictus plan is a good one and MoI is scum. Soooooo.

Well my point was that you never posted your conclusion to the meta you did on Magna, the only response I saw was /agree. Even your 344 didn't clarify that it was in response to a meta.

Vitamin wrote:Now Ban, what do you think of MoI? Do you think his case against me was reasonable? What do you think of his vote today?

Magna is so wise... he's like a miniature Buddha... covered in hair. i kinda have to think his case was reasonable because at the time it was essentially a more elegantly phrased version of my own. I would say his vote is crap but I actually have some things against Gamma myself. Nothing that's going to trump the whole KK kill mind you, but I'm not one of the people calling him outright confo town. Personally, I would agree it should have gone on gut though. So... I guess yeah, it is sorta crap.
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Gammagooey wrote:I did forget you were V/LA. AND I WILL SUE YOU. FOR YOUR LIFE.
And I don't remember a single vote on you that you DIDN'T react to. Please point to one so I can look silly and further your cause of lynching me.

In related news, Vote me you godamn scum pansies. Don't rely on some other guy to invict me, do it yourself.

You're already on my invictus list.

I'm much more sure of Gut, but I do love that little trick you did of how I didn't explain why I wanted my lynched when you worked so hard to end the day without inquiring. That was BEAUTIFUL man.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Zachrulez wrote:I'm done for the night with that.

Still V/LA and we're going to see Leno tomorrow, so I don't forsee having any access then.

For real this time.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Psssssh I worked so hard to end the day without inquiring. The hell is this. I was talking to myself for half the godamn day because nobody else felt like talking at the time. I spent an entire page going over stuff with Fate.

And yeah you didn't have time to go over why you wanted other people lynched at the end of the day. But unless my memory is off with your V/LA you had plenty of time to go over why BS and Gut should die early in the day and never bothered going into it or trying to convince anyone besides pointing to 2 of Gut's posts and calling him conf. scum for it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tarhalindur wrote:
At emphasized: Oh really now?

- Benmage was really, really scum even before he made that post I quoted above.

-U dont see it?

-Do explain.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

Tarhalindur wrote:
- BabySpice dying removes a LOT of my objections to using Invictus as second lynch. I'll support today.

I thought your objections were mod related.....
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hmm.
Hey Tar I'm assuming you voting for an invictus-double-lynch means you think that there isn't any invictus manipulation correct?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Fate »

There is a considerable lack of a read on me in Tar's latest post
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

How could I forget about 3rd party?
Invictus: Gamma

Invictus Count:

MoI (1): Ban
Nautilius (2): Illuminati, Benmage
Gamma (3): Tahr, Zach, Fate
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:whaaaat Tar if I'm really secretly YOU then I should obviously be lynched instead of waiting around and letting me have any more night actions. Don't go saying craazy stuff like that if you're not gonna have the balls to follow through on it.

Gammagooey wrote:Hmm.
Hey Tar I'm assuming you voting for an invictus-double-lynch means you think that there isn't any invictus manipulation correct?

As good as scum claims to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Well you could at least wait to see where I'm going with the second one.

And I don't feel like dying to some manipulated townie that went along with the invictus vote. If you want me dead then make me dead through the lynch and be willing to actually argue and fight and put your own reputation on the line to MAKE ME DEAD. I can be right up beside all the other wagons if everyone whos casually swinging suspicion my way actually had the balls to vote me. In fact I'm pretty sure I can be the leading wagon. So if you want me dead then PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Nah, it'd be funnier if you lost by getting vigged
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Alternatively, make me dead with YOUR OWN invictus vote. I sure didn't follow the invictus wagon yesterday. There's absolutely nothing stopping you.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by VitaminR »

What is the case on Gamma? Doesn't the KK Invictus thing make him likely town?

Oh, and I forgot, but
Invictus: Gut
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Alternatively, make me dead with YOUR OWN invictus vote. I sure didn't follow the invictus wagon yesterday. There's absolutely nothing stopping you.

You didn't choose Baby spice as your target?

Youre claiming anti-town.

Lolscum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”