MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Fate wrote:

Hey Scum-

Get lynched.

No, seriously fuck off you complete piece of shit windbag.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Its a shame your ego refuses to let you kill me, it WAS the right play last night. I mean sure you'd be afraid of a bodyguard but STILL you could TRY after my hammer of town.

Oh and wait, arent you pretending to be town still?

What do you make of that silavor flip? You were WRONG?

AND I WAS RIGHT?

IS THAT IT???

LOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

IF YOURE TOWN YOUD HAVE TO ADMIT MY READ ON SILAVOR WQAS BETTER THAN YOU

BUT YOURE SCUM SO YOU DODGE THE ISSUE ALTOGETHER AND SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG WITH AD HOM.

YOURE SO MAD I CAUGHT YOU, YOU CANT WAIT TILL POST GAME WHERE YOU CAN MAKE EXCUSES FOR HOW I CAUGHT YOU, HMM?

LOLLLLLLLL
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh and my invictus plan WORKED didnt it MoI? we got a useless lurker vigged DIDNT WE?

I thought I was TAHRAKLALLOLOLOL over MAIFIALKOLLOL

But no? It went through> It was a PROTOWN plan?

WHAT SAY YOU MOI?

FOR YOUR EGOS SAKE MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST CLAIM SCUM INSTEAD OF ADMIT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU THIS GAME
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah, I can't wait till postgame either.

So until then,

FUCK OFF.

Vi - Pm me if you'd rather I replace. Because I'm not going to bother with not telling CAPTAIN CAPSDERP not to fuck off whenever I feel it is appropriate.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol you can't do it.

You can't admit my reads are better than yours, because you KNOW YOURENOT TOWN AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE READS THIS GAME.

hahehahhhaa

oh man

too much

TOO MUCH
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 pm

Fate wrote:
FOR YOUR EGOS SAKE MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST CLAIM SCUM INSTEAD OF ADMIT THAT IM BETTER THAN YOU THIS GAME

HAHAHAH.

Hey look Fate. Look who won the Best New Player Award.

Yeah, it wasn't you your Egotistical Waste of Human DNA.

Cry all you want about it.

I won. You lost.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh hey who won POLITICS.

So the men behind the curtain didnt want a raging CAPSLOCK to win an award because of what it would say.

Are the opinions of others truly the ONLY indicator of talent?

Oh wait, its all you can cling to, because your actual PERFORMANCE in games can't be used as evidence.

Like this game.

Where you're scum.

CAUGHT. SCUM.

Have you ever even seen me as scum? Caught me ever? I bet you couldn't.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Dear Town,

When I flip Town please make sure to Invictus Silavor. And if you can't do him please do Nautilus or Gut.

It's the least you can do after two bad lynches in a row. Especially if somehow you are on both my and Spyrex's lynch and still Town.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Gammagooey

Only you and Gut remain from KK's list. At this point that certain players haven't bit the dust is highly suspect.

I mean come on LoL, you really suck as scum. Admit it.

And as town? You have a conventional and thorough playstyle, the BEST of the newbies (or used to anyway, your new style isnt thorough its just sheer arrogance thrown at a wall hoping scum will claim for your "almighty presence"), the sort of play that they rewarded.

I'm not whining, or complaining, hell you probably DID deserve that reward more than me given the gambits I've done and the way I go about mafia. But there's more pride in my play than you could ever take away from and I know that it works for ME and I know it probably works better than yours as both alignments.

So again, LOL, keep strawmanning and projecting emotions onto me that don't exist.

REAL GOOD STRATEGY SCUM
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by VitaminR »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You are a moron.

KK was killed for a reason. Scum don't go out of their way to kill for the LULZ.

Hey, don't confuse me with a Fate. Some civility, please.

KK could have been killed because his list was super-amazing. This is true. He could also have been killed
because he publicly announced his Invictus target
(though he was smart enough to change it). He could also have been killed because one of the scum had the feeling he was a PR. He could have been killed because he looked at one of the scum funny. Etcetera.

Let's actually look at the list in question:
Kublai Khan wrote:{danceHello, Gut, Quilford, silavor} <-- I'm thinking that this is a good starting group to look for scum in.

"I'm thinking that this is a good starting group to look for scum in"? Now, to be honest, if I'm scum, and there's TWO scum TOPS in this group (and two is reeeally unlikely, consider Kublai publicly announced he would Invictus Quilford), I'm not exactly shaking in my boots. He might go after one of the scums after participating in silavor mislynch? This list doesn't mean a thing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Zzzzz

GAMMA
Seriously.. do not replace out. Replacements are a bitch to the game.. a bitch to the mod.

Ignore Fate. Let him Rage in a corner by himself.

The speedhammer..no claim.. obviously we have a list of PRs.. just illogical.

Nonetheless YOU ARE TOWN GAMMA. You can't go.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Track results are fucking useless, if he didn't have a GUILTY there was no point in him claiming.

Are you going to work WITH me this game or not Benmage?

Gamma can do whatever the fuck he wants. His inability to be humbled or LISTEN to other people's reads after being so COMPLETELY WRONG isn't needed in this fucking town anyway.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

SPAM!

MoI
, you can't be so dead on KK's scum list.

And question dance's death.

And not look at who he thought was scum.

It was you alone chief... And gamma?? GAMMA?? U kidding me?!?!?
Its GUT!
He's some kscope/elmo/combo or suck.

Maybe scum are killing for alternative reasons.. U KNO EM? Cuz I do. Its damn obvious.

*****The second NK worked the way we wanted it.

Todays gonna require a tougher look.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Fate, calm down a little, please. We don't need people replacing out here.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Tough?

Look at yesterday.

Hang your head in shame if you were town that went for the obvious lynch 'HEY LETS KILL THE GUY WHO HAMMERED TOWN" instead of the SCUM lynch.

Apologize.

???

Vote MoI.

Profit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:Track results are fucking useless, if he didn't have a GUILTY there was no point in him claiming.

Gamma can do whatever the fuck he wants. His inability to be humbled or LISTEN to other people's reads after being so COMPLETELY WRONG isn't needed in this fucking town anyway.

I'm jsut moving at a slower pace right now.

Logic is still my friend.

You speedhammered SpyreX essentially.. And speedhammered Sila, while calling him town.. that raises eyebrows. That said I THINK UR TOWN.

And our invictus plan worked... cause that chic BS is unreadable.. the last time i tried I called her town and she was scum. Her death was a necessary evil that saved us from a mislynch.

Why Illuminati?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I'll give Fate a day or so to calm down. I'm making a reads list for today regardless of whether I'm replacing out or not.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate, also... You willingly claimed condemning town.

Are reinforcing that, while raging today about MoI..

Nothings changed in relation to MoI... Why weren't u raging to finish MoI off when he was L-1??
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

VitaminR wrote:Fate, calm down a little, please. We don't need people replacing out here.

I'm geniunely pissed.

Its one thing to think silavor was scum/want him dead for policy (yet not invictus him)

its COMPLETELY ANOTHER to get egg on your face and then come in the next day like your reads are still golden and your shit doesn't stink.

When I'm wrong I go into the next day, "ok, someone else gets the reins, clearly I'm not in it ths game."

I DONT go "I want this over the other lynch. I r good"

Talk about respect and civility. I NEVER would've hammered silavor if I didn't think I was going to get a MoI lynch the next day.

That lynch is happening TODAY, or NOTHING.

I don't care if I have to get the entire town playlist to replace out and get players who will sheep me accordingly in here.

THIS IS OBVIOUS
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate silavor, had to die.

A Claim mighta saved him tho. I don't know... I hate claims to save scummy people... I'd probably still had pushed his death. He had 1 post in like 4 days. Horrendous. Explained nothing. Forced the newbcard. Better yesterday, then lylo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fate wrote:I NEVER would've hammered silavor if I didn't think I was going to get a MoI lynch the next day.

Alright well.

Hold on.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Fate »

Benmage wrote:
Fate wrote:Track results are fucking useless, if he didn't have a GUILTY there was no point in him claiming.

I'm jsut moving at a slower pace right now.

Logic is still my friend.

You speedhammered SpyreX essentially.. And speedhammered Sila, while calling him town.. that raises eyebrows. That said I THINK UR TOWN.

And our invictus plan worked... cause that chic BS is unreadable.. the last time i tried I called her town and she was scum. Her death was a necessary evil that saved us from a mislynch.

Why Illuminati?

I didn't speedhammer SpyreX, I CALLED for it. Its actually never happened before in that manner, where someone went THROUGH with it. Mainly its for reactions... anyway the silavor hammer was because MoI's lynch had LOST all steam. Inhim had unvoted, otehr people had hopped, it was dead. I was pissed.

I didn't really think about the invictus or secondary target.

I looked at the playerlist and figured he'd be the person I'd vig, due to low content and votes to analyze. He needs to die. If I get a stronger secondary scumread throughout the day I'll change it, but that hydra is fine (and I like making DGB happy. I need her vote and her charm)

Ninja: WHICH IS WHY YOU VIG HIM THATS WHY HE DIES
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Thats true.. he woulda made a good invictus target.

One I'm unsure who to do today.

Why Illuminati? I remember DGB screaming about him.. haven't looked hard/ dont really remember.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Benmage »

Oh NVM...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Fate »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Game start: July 3
Illuminati start: July 8
Between those dates, DH made about 2-3 dozen posts in other games, GD, etc.

THE ILLUMINATI

Gut:

Both heads seem at odds and not communicating much. Strategic lurking. HUGE wall of RL - which is my pet tell, which is tried to argue against and failed because DH was posting elsewhere and could have easily posted here, and instead the hydra washed its hands clear of the Day 1 lulzwagon. This hydra is crawling under the weight of making excuses about being a hydra, RL, cell phones, babysitting, long work week, you name it. Tries to avoid voting. Went rabid OMGUS on me, never voted. Fence-sits and waffles on everything else. Avoided naming an invictus, too.

Below is an example of SELECTIVE RL EXCUSES for this game, in DemonHybrid posts:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 am

"Again,
I'm on my phone
so
I can't really ISO you
freely;
I'm watching some kids
at the moment. I will entertain questions from scum
just this onc
e."

13 MINUTES earlier,
in another game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p3218029
ZERO mention of these RL inconveniences.

On iso:

Post #1 - Skimmed the thread, finds no wrong with silavor's hammers, goes on with some worthless IIoA. Conveniently relies VCA to decide where to vote: "I'm going to be crosschecking the most recent wagon with SpyreX's in a bit and voting the person most prominently on both" - Easy to do, since Illuminati was lurking hard during said incriminating wagons. I don't think he followed up on this.
Post #3 - Bringing up RL a lot scumtell, may I remind everyone that DH was hugely busy in other games. Working many hours, plus baliming the cell phone again.
Post #4 - Threatens to iso me to check for consistency. Either didn't follow up, or didn't follow up with discovery that I was indeed "consistent."
Post #5 - Attempts the strawman the fact that he was lurking in this game and posting like mad elsewhere for days.
Post #6 - Goes ballistic over his lone attacker calling out his lurking.
Post #7 - Giant wall of real life excuses that never seem to get in the way of other games.
Post #8 - More RL excuses, more cell phone blaming, a to-do list.
Post #10 -
"For the record, I'm not calling silavor town nor scum. I'm just saying that the hammer means absolutely nothing."
Keeps options open on silavor. Mostly makes petulant demands on other players.
Post #15, 16 - Two large OMGUS on DGB, hydra still hasn't taken a stand on anything else.
Post #18 - A happy, clueless Seraphim makes an apparition to say he hasn't read the game and hopes to be updated by DH.
Post #19 - A promise to lurk moar.
Post #20 - Votes off the main wagon onto the easy silavor failwagon, blaming the hydra now:
"This read is subject to change and not because I'm a hydra"

Post #21 - First post that is not absolutely scummy.

Activity rating (number of posts) =
MEDIUM-LOW

Ranks #11 out of 18 living players, but some posts are hydra signature EBWOPs.

Voting record:

silavor, after much fence sitting and ripped up trousers = BAD

Invictus record:

none detected
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Ban »

Vote: Vitamin

Invictus: MOI

There, everyone is happy and fate can shut up. Awesome.
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”