Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

prod dodge, sorry for the repeated delays. Something urgent came up. I am heading out right now to visit some relatives, but hopefully tomorrow around noonish I should be posting the reads
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by andrew94 »

actually, hiraki is showing typical scum.
posting huge walls and confusing people.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Coventry
Coventry
Townie
Coventry
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Coventry »

Hiraki wrote:L-2 is a nono.

Unvote, Vote: Yourfriendlynoggin

Hiraki wrote:L-2 isn't really a horrible spot to be in.

L-1? I can agree. L-2? Not really. Vifam gets paranoid from here on out before people start defending him(stupidly).

Oh, Hiraki, I was so hoping you wouldn't be scum.

Thank you for finally making a case on Vifam. It is stretching, contradictory and hypocritical and gives me even more insight as to why Shotty has avoided making one throughout the day. I won't even quote and post your repeated entreaties for Neil to get an icon, including one where you point out how it will help him as much as it helps you.

We're close to the deadline. I would still prefer Shotty, but I am now sufficiently comfortable with this vote:

Unvote: VOTE HIRAKI

I'm very sorry.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Vifam »

So I'm the one making crazy assumptions when you were doing stuff like:

Don_John and Vifam are scumbuds.

It can be easily found right around...

don_johnson wrote:
let's lynch vifam.

unvote, vote: vifam
There.

That looks good.

And now all of a sudden him voting me makes him
Town
and you've said that if D_J is town that I am also
Town

Hiraki wrote:

But then it gets juicier.

A SWITCH!!!!!

Yeah

Hiraki wrote:Yeah, so sorry guys.

Looks like I'll have to try harder for reactions next time.

D_J isn't scum.

Unvote, Vote: Vifam

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FULL PROOF PLAN?

Half of that wall is you just contradicting yourself, accusing me of doing things you've been doing this whole game.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Vifam »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hiraki

D_J the more I think about it, the more I think you're town. The problem is your logic stems from you thinking Hiraki is bussing me, but the way you approach him doesn't make me really think you think he's scum.

D_J wrote:i don't think hiraki is a great lynch as i get the feeling he may be in the same boat as sigma(well-intentioned but misguided town).

D_J wrote:vifam is the lead wagon. i'll switch to hiraki if need be. shotty would be my last choice, but how is this going to work? does the largest wagon get lynched? theres no night phase, so deadline isn't much of a threat...

Do you REALLY think Hiraki is scum? I do, but do you? At this point you seem to realize that "VIFAM IS SCUM", I mean, that's great and all, but what about the guy who is "bussing me". I'm starting to think you just have this "HEY I'VE CAUGHT SCUM D1 I KNOW I DID IT MUST BE TRUE" mindset. Because if you can commit to lynching me but can't seem to commit to Hiraki, I don't really know what you're trying to achieve, FYPOV you've caught two scum, you should start committing to it.

2/3 people on my wagon are mafia, I guarantee you that.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Vifam »

Hiraki is at L_1 I got not problem with that.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Vifam »

Oh and by commit to it, I mean you should hammer Hiraki, D_J.
ok
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

Ok.
unvote, vote hiraki
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Vifam »

CONCLUSION MET.
ok
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:52 am

Post by don_johnson »

is that a scum win? if so, gg guys. you should always listen to dj...
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Vifam »

don_johnson wrote:is that a scum win? if so, gg guys. you should always listen to dj...

No, I'm town. Hiraki is most likely scum.
ok
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK

MY

LIFE

My laptop with the document for all of my reads has died. I am posting this from a desktop, but unfortunately I only have the reads that I saved as a draft on MS. I don't feel like redoing them all so I am just going to give you a readlist without cases at the end. :( I am sorry guys and now I feel like an asshole for making you all wait.. for like 5 reads... again I am really sorry. :(

Spoiler: Vifam
Vifam wrote:

What would you like to discuss?

Neil getting an avatar would actually increase the chances of a town win in this game.

Vifam brings "discussion" to the thread by posting this seemingly innocuous comment into play. I would have accepted the avatar bit as a joke had Vifam let it go. However, he instead chose to support his claim with various posts such as:

Vifam wrote:

It's just easier to remember reads this way, when I think someone is scum, I don't want to remember a blue screen, I want to remember their avi.

and

Vifam wrote:

That's terrible reason to vote someone :igmeou:

I've always found that avis help me remember reads a lot easier, not an effort to look town, just my personal experience.

Both of those posts don't actually explain why Neil obtaining an avatar would help town win the game. Unless Vifam has a god complex and anything that helps will help the town. :\

Vifam also, in my opinion, contradicts himself with his original vote on Don Johnson. Putting someone close to a lynch *will* definitely create discussion, if not from the person about to be lynched, but others who may or may not have a read on the said lynchee. I don't understand how putting someone close to a lynch *isn't* creating discussion, but then again I don't understand how Neil getting an avatar would help town either. :\

Vifam does provide a reason for his case against Don Johnson, which I am happy about and it isn't all just "read my mind". His reason states that DJ's initial actions contradict his vote which I would agree with at the beginning in which DJ was voting a couple of people all over the place.

DJ does make a valid point to Vifam stating that he (Vifam) is assuming the intentions of other people. At that point in the thread it did look like Vifam was imposing his own opinions *as* DJ's motives and it seems that he was stretching things to make a potential case on DJ later.

Vifam wrote:
SigmaEXE003 wrote:
Vifam wrote:Now tell me, how does putting me at L-2 create any discussion other than the tunneling of me?

My guess is at that point we would all begin to take sides. There would be the people who support the bandwagon, the people who are against the bandwagon, and the people that are neutral to it. The supporters would defend why they like the bandwagon, those against it would argue why it's not a good bandwagon, and this would eventually lead into discussion about something else. Maybe one person would take too much effort to support the bandwagon, and then everyone who could see the inherent scumminess of the bandwagon would form a wagon on that person, and the process would repeat itself, but this division would have more information to work with. Of course, this is only one possibility. The point is discussion about one thing, no matter how ridiculous, will eventually lead into more serious discussion. This is why RVS is supported here.

He didn't seem like he was really going for that, IMO. It seems like she thought I was legitimate scum.

Vifam's defense of his reasoning that DJ wasn't actually trying to promote discussion is shakey at best stating that DJ seemed like he had an ulterior motive. That feels like unnecessary WIFOM very early in the game.

Vifam wrote:
You still haven't singled out a single post of mine and found a scummy action. All you've done is complain about the content in my posts at this point.

Yeah, Hiraki hasn't done anything scummy, back up shotty.

But you know what was scummy?

Neil's tough guy act.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Neil

I don't have a problem with this post as I agree with his opinion on at this point. Hiraki was, and has been, an active scum hunter and I take it Vifam agreed with that sentiment at the moment of the post. However, Vifam's post on Neil after literally not having suspected, or posted in Neil's direction, seems opportunistic. Vifam's interactions with Neil up to this post had only been defensive posts regarding Neil's avatar and his suspicious post about DJ not wanting discussion with a L-2 vote.

Vifam wrote:
neil1113 wrote:The fact that I'm a leading wagon, and nobody has a single case against me, shows just how pitiful and sad half this town really is. Go ahead, lynch me and lose. I'm cool with that. And now, shotty thinks I'm teaming with Hiraki. While nobody in the town weighs in on anything. Well except Vifam and his disbelief in my "tough guy" act. Great.

You're acting as if you're being a dominating town when you've had

-No FOS
-No RVS
-No real attempt to find scum

You've spent more of the game defending yourself rather than really looking for scum, and to top it off, you seem to have an FOS, but you're not voting it? Seems like an act to me.

This post is better as he actually gives a reason for his vote on Neil. I don't necessarily agree with his "points" against Neil such as No RVS (I don't understand how this is pro town or anti town either way, could someone enlighten me?) and the No real attempt to find scum. How could Neil at that point hunt for scum when he was so busy defending himself? I guess hindsight, but meh. I don't like the last two points that much.

Vifam wrote:Don_John can you get anymore scummier?

I'll add some new content in a second.

Vifam gets back into the scumhunting by randomly stating DJ is scummy without any real substance. His next posts don't follow up on the "content" other than an answer to Coventry, but I don't find answering a question the same as "adding content". Semantics? Maybe, but I doubt it. I feel like Vifam is tunneling for DJ's vote at this point in the thread by this post, but for what reason? I'd have to assume a mislynch, but that is only based on my personal reads (I have DJ as a townleaning read).

In his response to Coventry (yes I am being lazy lol) Vifam states that Hiraki is trying to frame him and his implications are that he (Hiraki) thinks either DMSIS and DJ are scum buddies, or DJ and me(Vifam) are scum buddies. Why would that matter? Either way Hiraki was on a wagon that you were actively pursuing. Why would you be mad or suspicious that Hiraki decided to vote for someone that you found very scummy? I am honestly confused about that post. However, he does state that the "slip" Coventry made wasn't a slip and was actually a misunderstanding, something that I know from personal experience can happen (I just replaced into a game and the moderator forgot to include my alignment/wincon in the original pm). At the time, though, I was a little suspicious of Coventry, but I felt that it was a legitimate mistake on her part.

Then he votes the person that is actually supporting his former wagon.

Vifam's next slew of posts don't really contain anything interesting or adequate for analysis until he gets to 371 in which I feel he defends himself with a genuine post against DJ.

Vifam wrote:
don_johnson wrote:vifam: i did not ignore 323, in fact, it reinforces my scumread of you. in it you say that hiraki is scum, and that i am also scum. is hiraki/dj scumteam really still plausible to you? and if so, why? the fact that you havent moved your vote from hiraki to me forces me to assume you are still hard on for the hiraki lynch. as sig's flip showed us, some of the bigger proponents of the neil lynch may very well be town. do you think the people actively pushing neil are more likely to be scum than those players who simply hopped the wagon? which category do you place hiraki in(pusher or hopper)?

Whoa, Whoa.

It's very plausible. In fact it's the only team up I'm really seeing. You've had on and off townreads on him ALL game, and he always seems to distance yourself as soon as you get to close.

-DJ votes me, says Hiraki is second scum
-Hiraki follows, but Makes SURE it's to prove DJ is scum
-DJ spots a "slip" and goads Hiraki to hop on it
-Even after that, Hiraki is still sure he is mafia
-DJ drops the vote and calls me scum along with Hiraki

Do you see the order here? Do you see the dynamic going on between the two? Literally every effort DJ made to reach out Hiraki, Hiraki bit the hand. And now all of a sudden we are a scum pair?

If Hiraki and DJ aren't partners, why would he go against DJ on EVERYTHING he's done? Why would he be so aggressive to a random townie when he realizes there could be backlash after the flip?

Think about that.

I am just going to come right out and say it. That is a bad reason in my opinion. How can changing opinions, which you specifically used in your defense against Coventry, be the sign of any alignment? You used it in your defense as a null/town tell, but now you are using as a scum tell? Come on man. :\

I don't understand your rhetorical question of asking why would he be so aggressive? Wasn't Hiraki aggressive to Neil? I don't see how if DJ flipped town their would be a difference. :\

Vifam wrote:Again with the ignoring of my posts.

How about we all lynch Don_John

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Don_Johnson

In this post, Vifam hops right back onto the DJ wagon after making a snarky post against Hiraki. The flipping back and forth is suspicious in my opinion.

Vifam wrote:Seriously guys, explain to me how Hiraki is NOT obviously bussing?

Explain to us how he *is* bussing.

Spoiler: DMSIS
DMSIS has been a pretty active poster throughout the game, but I generally feel that his actions are more scummy than town aligned.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Lol
Vote Hiraki

He slipped right under the radar with the avi thing. He made way to much off topic and anti town conversation. Also Neil is his partner. Hiraki effectively put neil in the victim zone by attacking him for something not game related, then he goes on to defend him and, without meta, writes off his bad play simply as bad town.

tl;dr:
Hiraki/Niel Scum team is a go.

He begins his actual scumhunting with a vote on Hiraki stating that Hiraki slipped under the radar because of all the non pertinent discussion that happened D1 and that Hiraki switched his views on Neil. DMSIS goes on to post a string of one liner posts stating that all of the dodging that Hiraki is doing is a scumtell. I agree with the main point of DMSIS's logic that dodging any questions is scummy looking behavior, and Hiraki did dodge for the most part until he answered with this post

Hiraki wrote:I'm bored. Let's get this over with Shotty.

I really don't want to argue with you because it comes down to, like it will this time, where you will lose because you use semantics against me. So here we go.

Shotty wrote:He slipped right under the radar with the avi thing.
No, I didn't. I talked about the avatar issue, but I also addressed other issues.

Like in #29, I voted Jake, and talked about Neil getting an avatar.

The next time I talk about the avatar issue is #46 where I make a separate post about it. Everything else is game related.

From there on, Page 3 was all about avatars except for one vote that wasn't explained.

I come back with an in-game post on Page 4 with the vote of Vifam.

Now unless because I was in discussion with others about Neil getting avatar, I was able to get under the radar by doing so and getting annoyed at Neil for not seeing Exactly on the side, I was never able to slip under the radar this game.

DMSIS states that the avatar thing wasn't the only thing he quoted, which is true and it appears to be another dodge by Hiraki which to my knowledge he never comments on later.

In that same post DMSIS says that his gut is right a lot of the time. How are people supposed to verify that? Gut feelings are the easiest to fake and that answer seems like a ploy to keep Hiraki on the defensive.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:@
Hiraki
No one accused you of bussing :P Slip much?

DMSIS says that Hiraki has scum slipped and goes on to say that there needs to be more votes on Hiraki. Also, DMSIS was one of the people who said that Coventry was scum for the "slip" that she made. I am beginning to wonder if any obscure statement or misconception of the game is going to become a scumslip to DMSIS.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Sigh... Ok Hiraki I will accept that but I was more wanting you to explain where you came up with that... bussing is a lot different that what people were saying you maybe doing. Sorry I got so caught up on that. Now let's do some scum hunting!

This post of DMSIS feels ungenuine. He has been continually calling out Hiraki saying that he is dodging the question and then when Hiraki offers a half hearted answer, DMSIS reluctantly gives in and accepts the answer. Perhaps possible scum buddy relationship or that DMSIS didn't care at that point, but to just give in to someone that you have been advocating their lynch for so long? I don't know. :\

drmyshottyizsik wrote:How does being useless and making myself an easy lynch play toward a mafia win con?

I feel like this is an attempt to have a town slip for not knowing the answer to his own question.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Fine I'll be productive
unvote
vote Neil

I think this is an opportunistic scum jumping onto a wagon. DMSIS gives *no* reason as to why he is on the Neil vote other than to look productive. He has not singled out Neil or made any sort of case or implication that he would vote for him in any of his past posts other than stating that he doesn't like his style of gameplay.

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
When you went on about bussing had you just missed that Hiraki had declared Neil scum, voted him and was increasingly tunneling on him, or was there some other thought process at play?
Yes I missed that

What was it about Sigma's repeating Hiraki's answer that finally ended your quest so thoroughly that by the end of the post you wanted to "let's go scumhunting!"?
I realized I had missed it

Why the suddenly very high level of antagonism toward Neil immediately after this, in defense of Hiraki, even though you'd been picking at Hiraki the whole thread?
It's called pressure

Why, when you'd just told Hiraki that he was being over-dominating, condescending and intimidating did you vote the bandwagon he'd been pursuing so strongly immediately after Hiraki tells you he doesn't want to argue with you because he's sure Neil will flip scum. Were you so thoroughly dominated and intimidated that you felt the need to follow Hiraki's lead, even though you'd been barking at him throughout the day, even though you were putting Neil at L-1, even though you offered no additional reasoning of your own?
Because Hiraki, since he was being so dominate, seemed like that kind of guy who would bus his scum buddy, and bus him hard. So by voting for Neil, I was able to wait for a lynch and then see what happened. Right now Hiraki is confirmed town in my book.

Why are you voting Vifam along with Hiraki as soon as the sun rises on day two? And why was Vifam who you should have been voting for all along?
Because Neil nor Hiraki are scum.

Once again, if I have misjudged you I am sorry, and I will certainly consider your future behavior and your answers to the above questions, if you care to answer them, as we continue to move forward. But for now I am sorry, I really must...

Bold are mine.

Most of his defenses in this post are ... bad. Saying that "he missed" that allows him to not comment on the situation where he was clearly either confused or just wrong. He then goes on to say that neither Neil nor Hiraki are scum after he had been vouching for a Hiraki vote all along.

He later clarifies this statement once asked about saying that he thought Hiraki was bussing Neil, but now after Neil's flip he is town. I don't see the logic behind that could you care to explain?

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Ok, so now that scum tell is gone, sooooooo
unvote
vote hiraki

He had started down the path of a Coventry vote saying that she slipped when in reality it was just miscommunication between the mod and her and he votes the person that he has been vouching for, yet just said was town in a previous post. Why the contradictory actions?

His posts have generally been bare and some of them aren't even related to the topic, but I have a feeling DMSIS. I would be fine with his lynch or maybe a Vifam lynch at this point.

Spoiler: TheLonging
TheLonging...

*sigh*

He didn't really post much in the thread and his actions are weird in my opinion. I already made a little case against him when replying to Coventry, but I will post the gist of it here.

TheLonging wrote:ugh whatever

I'm trying to figure out who scum are but I think I maybe have a couple of sollid reads

With this post he says that he has a couple of solid reads pretty early in the game. I called him out on this post and stated that Neil did the same thing a page later, yet he was given shit for it. Longing's defense? More time had passed and more content came through to analyze. He even sees my post and then dodges all the other questions and only gives a response to my question "how are your actions different from Neil's?"

TheLonging wrote:
Oversoul wrote:I have to agree with Neil here. I don't understand how Appeal to Emotion is a very scummy tactic. Of course I am new, but wouldn't AtE be a more towny thing to do since it comes from frustration?

Scum are more likely to do it

will reply to neil in full depth later

I know this may be a stretch, but I think it was deliberate on Longing's part. Maybe his replacement will change my mind about his alignment. He says that he will reply to Neil in depth later. He never does this and by the time he starts posting again, both Neil and Sigma have died. He never gives us those reads, or that response.

His statement that scum are more likely to make AtE arguments in this case is wrong as that is all that Neil was doing and here he is, a townie. To be honest, Longing seemed like he just wanted a reason to put Neil underpressure going as far as providing two possible wikitells. :\

yourfriendlynoggin/Glowball

Didn't really give much to analyze, but from Glow's posts I feel like she is town. Her initial scum grouping seems pretty accurate (aside from Hiraki) as I feel those players haven't played exactly towny, but she hasn't really placed any (public) reasoning for those reads or her vote on Hiraki. Glowball, why do you think that Hiraki is scum at this point?

reads:
Andrew: newb leaning town, doesn't really care about the game
Coventry: town, big scumhunter
Hiraki: town, big scumhunter like Coventry, posts a lot, generally towny imo
DMSIS: scummy
Glowball: town leaning
Vifam: scummy
DJ: null leaning town (could change depending on flips)
TheLonging: scummy

(did I forget anyone?)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did Hiraki just get lynched?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Vifam »

Yeah, little too late.
ok
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: DMSIS if he wasn't lynched
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh. Fail. disregard the above vote

it doesn't make sense anyway >_>
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Tragedy »

Having to Fix the Votecounts again~

Votecount 2.5

crypto[0] -
Glowball [0] -
drmyshottyizsik [2] - Coventry, Oversoul
Oversoul [0] -
Hiraki [5] - Glowball, andrew94, Coventry, Vifam, Don_johnson (L-0)

don_johnson [0] -
andrew94 [0] -
Vifam [2] - drmyshottyizsik, Hiraki (L-3)
Coventry [0] -

Not Voting
: Nobody

Required 5 to Lynch, 4 to No Lynch.

Last edited by Tragedy on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Vifam »

There was a hammer, Coventry voted Hiraki.
ok
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Tragedy »

Few hours later, from all the arguments and the "Oh shit, That Happened" comments, we all realized that Coventry was immediately shot on the forehead with a Silver Bullet, which pierced through his skulls and his brains, splattering most of his blood onto the walls and such. Eventually, his body fell onto the ground and he will know be known for his death due to his face upon being shot.

P-EDIT: Oh dear.

We all soon realized that Coventry also caused another death of irony.

Hiraki, was arrested on Day 2 while the Troll-face died.

Coventry, Citizen, got shot in the Forehead Day 2.

Hiraki, Mafia Goon, was Arrested Day 3.

Carry On; It's Day 3 in the CSL Express, Choo Choo~?
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:45 am

Post by glowball »

Alright, so that was their last day-shot right?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Vifam »

glowball wrote:Alright, so that was their last day-shot right?

Yup, Sigma and Coventry.

VOTE: Shotty
ok
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Tragedy »

A whole new day~

Votecount 2.6

crypto[0] -
Glowball [0] -
drmyshottyizsik [1] - Vifam
Oversoul [0] -
don_johnson [0] -
andrew94 [0] -
Vifam [0] -

Not Voting
: Everyone else

Required 4 to Lynch, 3 to No Lynch.

Deadline is at July 26, 4 PM.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Vifam »

Like I said, 2/3 of my wagon are scum, I also believe that Crypto/Oversoul are scum. Probably Crypto.
ok
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:16 am

Post by glowball »

VOTE: don_johnson
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Tragedy »

Random reminder to Oversoul: Avoid Spoiler Text. 'Tis a warning~
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~

Return to “Completed Open Games”