Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Ah, so you're using meta and his current actions in the game (or lack thereof).
I see.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

BlackBerry is being replaced.

Vote Count:

cjdrum - 2 - (Cirno, DeityKabuto) (L-5)
VitaminR - 1 - (Guido Crescendo) (L-6)
YankCane151 - 1 - (smallpeoples343) (L-6)
smallpeoples343 - 1 - (YankCane151) (L-6)
Guido Crescendo - 4 - (Darkcoffeejazz, VitaminR, Tomie Uzumaki, BlackBerry) (L-3)
DeityKabuto - 1 - (Fighting Shadow) (L-6)

Not Voting: cjdrum, Chevre

With 12 alive it's 7 for majority.
You Are Worth It
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Cirno wrote:Also, I was wondering if VitaminR is still your preferred lynch?

Four posts in the last eight days or so; and absolutely no content to suggest our prior assumptions were incorrect, he's certainly up there with DCJ.

DCJ's latest point is just a continuing development in his bizarre world; homie, I don't care where the hell you learned to play mafia. I do care that you're limping onto the biggest wagon of a pro-town player for the twofold reasons of "well he might do something scummy later" and "he's actually thinking about what I'm writing, oh shit, should probably get him lynched before he gets me lynched". I mean it's completely ridiculous that you seemingly granting Tomie town points and then admonish us for doing the exact same thing.

Yankcane and smallpeople votes are being wasted; they should tell me whether they prefer VitaminR or DCJ to lynch so we can get a counter-wagon going up in here. If all else fails I will suport a cjdrum lynch on lurker grounds, but that alone feels lame and it's a last resort for me.
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Guido, do me a favor and stop. Just stop.
Bizarre world? Well, real life is bizarre I suppose. But you should care where I learned to play mafia, since that would mean my playstyle wouldn't match up with someone who plays here all the time. It's meta. Deal with it.

It's actually that attitude that earned my vote on your wagon. I was considering between you and Deity, and was going to vote Deity but then you changed my mind. Also Tomie is a bit too in my face to actually be considered scum by me at this point in time, but then idk.

Besides, you can't honestly look me in the eye and tell me you haven't done a single scummy thing this entire game. Or rather, both of you.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

EBWOP: Besides, with your lynch we can learn a great deal about the majority of the players already on your wagon.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Cirno »

>cjdrum doesn't realize the time of his last visit is shown on his profile page
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by cjdrum »

>Cirno doesn't realize that I have nothing to say
>Cirno also doesn't realize that I actually do know that
>Cirno needs to stop instantly assuming I'm retarded, thankyou very much
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

cjdrum wrote:>Cirno doesn't realize that I have nothing to say

UH... cjdrum since you re-read the thread already, give me a list of 3 that you find most suspicious, and why.

It could help put me on the right track, since most of my suspects turnout fail. :(
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

I'm back!
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm back!

Hey ^^

What do ya think of Cirno's play style?

She use's this '>'

And comments or questions on things.

Do you like it or no?
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:52 am

Post by YankCane151 »

For the Umpteenth time I want you to answer #191, and also #223. Don't post once every other day and think I'm going to let it fly.

Guido: wat? I'm voting smallpeoples because he's lurking. If anything he should be included in your list. VitaminR was afk for a while but I want to see what his re-read brings.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:57 am

Post by YankCane151 »

DeityKabuto wrote:

UH... cjdrum since you re-read the thread already, give me a list of 3 that you find most suspicious, and why.

It could help put me on the right track, since most of my suspects turnout fail. :(

Double this on cj's reads.

Also on the retrospect DCJ, what do you have to say about Guido's statement that you want to lynch him for the same thing Tomie is doing?
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Deity wrote:That's because Cirno is just better than me, and gave me the opportunity to do so.

And the other people on my wagon, didn't really say anything to me, so I didn't approach them, is that really horrible play?

For someone who is mentioning the whole time that there was scum on his wagon, yes, it is. Easy said: you're not scumhunting.
EXCEPT, against Chevre. But:
Deity wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki wrote:t depends on the situation. But that's not what I'm saying. You're attacking Chevre for suddenly having you on her scumlist, which according to you should be counted as normal behaviour. And you didn't question any player on your wagon, until Cirno came along. Your explanations?

The whole point of Mafia is to take chances, trial and error. If I can't attack someone for reasons that you call "silly" then that defeats the purpose of Mafia. Who knows? What if Chevre is scum in the longrun? I know my reasons aren't good enough to make anyone believe me, but I will continue to build my case, and if I am wrong about Chevre being scum, than so be it. We are simply town thinking we are lynching scum.

Yes, your reason for voting Chevre was silly, but that's not my point. Can't you see what kind of hypocrite you are? You accuse Chevre of attacking you. But later on, you call it normal for a player to attack a player who's voting him. Yet, you use this 'normal' behaviour to attack Chevre.
And before you bring up the 'But I also had different points against Chevre!!!', you mustn't forget that you switched Yank and Chevre. Meaning, you thought that Yank had done all the things you accused Chevre off before she attacked you again.
Last, that last sentence doesn't make sense with your argument that it's 'normal' to attack a player who's voting you.

3rd
ing the request why Guido over me, DCJ. If you don't need 2, why not vote off the one who started it all right away?
Also, could you mention 'which things Guido has said that you didn't like'?
(Points aimed at you in a sec~)

Cirno wrote:>another vote on the Guido wagon
>Now that I've switched, people will flip a shit if I go back

>Meanwhile, cjdrum ignores me even though he was around this morning

god damn it

Which you care about, because?

DeityKabuto wrote:
Unvote

If I truly wanted to have you lynched Chevre, I would need better reasons which obviously I don't have right now...

Depending on your answer, more will follow: Are you still suspicious of her?

Post 324 - Deity

How funny. Point #1 is using reverse meta to call a player scum. That aside, the actual funny thing is how #1 and #2 contradict eachother. The reverse meta is saying that CJ-scum knows that CJ-town is active and is therefore playing like that, but point 2 is advocating a lynch against the inactive player.
As for point 3, what are the scummy things CJ has done?

Guido Crescendo wrote:
Cirno wrote:Also, I was wondering if VitaminR is still your preferred lynch?

Four posts in the last eight days or so; and absolutely no content to suggest our prior assumptions were incorrect, he's certainly up there with DCJ.

Unless you want to claim that you tried the 'slip' twice, then he did respond to it. If this is the case, I'd love to hear why this should be believed.
Also, why no mention of me?

(Brb for 2 more posts)
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:06 am

Post by VitaminR »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Can we please lynch Guido? He mentioned that he 'slipped' for reactions. When asked what it could have brought us for information, he starts talking that the second and third vote could have given us some. Yet, instead of trying 'his plan' again, he reveals what he was going for. That seems fake to me.
Another bad thing is that he fully ignored the explanation Vitamin gave about his vote against Guido and he doesn't even mention me, while I quoted Vitamin's post when I voted Guido.

THIS.

Guido, what was it that I did that was scummy that I didn't explain when asked about it?

Guido is a good lynch for today I think. He's parking his vote on me in a strange way.

Also, Deity is town.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

DCJ wrote:Bizarre world? Well, real life is bizarre I suppose. But you should care where I learned to play mafia, since that would mean my playstyle wouldn't match up with someone who plays here all the time. It's meta. Deal with it.

Links to finished games?

DCJ wrote:Besides, you can't honestly look me in the eye and tell me you haven't done a single scummy thing this entire game. Or rather, both of you.

You have permission to point them out~

DeityKabuto wrote:

I saw Vitamin mentioning he thinks Deity is town. Look at this quote again and keep in mind that Deity is voting CJ. That says enough.
He also puts up the best questions ever for SmallPeoples ._.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 am

DeityKabuto wrote:

Hey ^^

What do ya think of Cirno's play style?

She use's this '>'

And comments or questions on things.

Do you like it or no?

For personal preference, I'm annoyed about the >'s.
Ehh... I wouldn't use the same playing style, no.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:post 241 - DCJ
I'll first respond to you mocking me for not adding links. Guess what, the only post I mentioned where I didn't do so, was post 161. All the other posts were marked just like what you can see here about post 241.
Two things about you not analysing Deity's wagon. If you don't know how you feel about a wagon, shouldn't you look into it to find out, y/n? Secondly, you're mentioning that for all you know, Deity is scum. But you know that there are 2 scumteams present. Try again.
EDIT: post 184 You were fearing a scum-driven wagon on Deity? Now I'm very interested why you didn't look into the wagon.
I don't get the part about Cirno :S
Skimmed between post 161 and 185, DCJ. Post 161 mentions your first definition of 'scum', post 185 the second. I didn't see a reason why you needed to clarify the definition again. But you may prove me wrong by double-checking it.

@DCJ
Yep, I'm attacking every little thing[/sarcasm] I do question things that catch my interest (Like above with Cirno), but that doesn't always influence the reads I have on a player. You, Guido, Deity and SmallPeoples are my best scumreads. Chevre, Yank and CJ have me in doubt. Guess where the other players stand.
Also, defending youself isn't an excuse to leave the scumhunting out. And then you finally do mention opinions and what we get is more fence-sitting at the end. Not liking it. Last, you do know that you mentioned Guido's 'slip' as odd in an earlier post, right? So why use it now as a reason for a Guido lynch?

This came from that big post of mine, DCJ. Add the points I made I few posts ago and you have them all~
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:05 am

YankCane151 wrote:
smallpeoples343 wrote:
YankCane151 wrote:
Chevre wrote:Well, do you agree with what he had to say?

With what FS had to say? To an extent, yes. I see what DCJ is saying by not wanting to put down a vote, though I don't agree with the tactic and brought it up on smallpeoples in a similar manner. At most though, it's a null tell if he does end up scumhunting as he said.

So you're talking about DCJ's tactics, I'm assuming. Right now, this game seems like it's a little dying. I'll go back and look for the more significant posts.

This was a couple of days ago. Thoughts now?

Not much. Happy?

As for #223, no, that was just me being lazy.
Let's see how it goes.
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Guido, do me a favor and stop. Just stop.
Bizarre world? Well, real life is bizarre I suppose. But you should care where I learned to play mafia, since that would mean my playstyle wouldn't match up with someone who plays here all the time. It's meta. Deal with it.

Bad Analogy Time: If you were born on the island of Togo and then moved to the States and broke a law over here you don't get off if you argue, "I didn't know that was against the law". Same thing here, I don't care where you came from and you don't get a pass from doing scummy things because "I ain't from around these parts".

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Besides, you can't honestly look me in the eye and tell me you haven't done a single scummy thing this entire game. Or rather, both of you.

We have not done a single scummy thing this entire game. Our actions have been pro-town in trying to draw a reaction in a motionless game and then evaluating the ensuing fracas. Our actions are being misinterpreted as scummy by players lacking in experience, intellect, or a town role PM. Why don't you tell me which category you belong in.

--

YankCane151 wrote:Guido: wat? I'm voting smallpeoples because he's lurking. If anything he should be included in your list. VitaminR was afk for a while but I want to see what his re-read brings.

You're clearly not getting a smallpeople lynch; hence it makes sense to consolidate on wagon that might actually do something productive.

--

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Unless you want to claim that you tried the 'slip' twice, then he did respond to it. If this is the case, I'd love to hear why this should be believed.
Also, why no mention of me?

I didn't say he didn't respond just that his response didn't move my needle. Chevre already explained the point about the first slip,
Chevre wrote:VitaminR, about GC's apparent slip: interestingly enough, I've seen this done elsewhere and be a mislynch. If he had said "werewolf," I would be much more suspicious, but I see "mafia" as a generic term for anyone anti-town.

It's also the reason I specifcally used werewolf in my intentional slip because mafia is still used as a catch-all for plenty of people and could be dismissed while I wanted people to catch on to the intentional slip.

And why didn't we address you? Basic psychology. You appear to be emotionally invested in our mislynch and to argue with you would likely cause you to re-trench and defend your positions and thus become committed to them and that's the opposite of what we want. Thus my preference is to deal with the scummy players taking advantage of the wagon and hope in time that you'll take another look and the game and properly re-evaluate.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 am

Other than YankCane, any other questions?
Let's see how it goes.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Tomie Uzumaki, let's put the thing where I confuse Yank and Chevre aside, it's getting confusing.

But I really want to know if you find me suspicious for my previous actions?

Right now you are just telling me what I did wrong, but not walking into my circle and calling me scum for it or voting me, so I don't know if you think I'm scum for my small errors of what I've done a while back.

VitamanR wrote:Also, Deity is town.

Mhm.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 am

Post by VitaminR »

Guido, tell me why you are voting for me.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:26 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote
Vote Guido Crescendo

cjdrum can wait for later.
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Tomie wrote:Post 248 - Deity confirms the fuzzy-feelings I have when thinking about lynching him~

I'm busy right now, so Guido has to wait. But this is a quote from me I once made. The points I later mentioned against you, Deity, only makes them fuzzier~
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Cirno »

@cjdrum
: Why don't you have anything to say when I just asked you a ton of questions?
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]

Return to “Completed Open Games”