PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Catching up today. Will answer any questions to me and comment on stuff then also.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@SpyreX- re: post 14- Yes. It's random.

@Hiraki- re: post 40- Sorry, don't really get the reference.

I understand Toog's reasoning for the vote, although some responses afterwards appear to be sub-optimal. To reinforce my Toog=town read, counterwagon vote

Vote: Silent Wraith

Would like to see/hear more from Sathoris, GhostWriter, Ender, Marco.

My strategy: Determine who is most hopefully town, and gift them at night. I'll listen to any and all suggestions, but remember, I won't confirm prior to gifting. Also, I'm not compulsive, so if I don't feel comfortable with anyone when the time comes, nobody's getting nothing.

Abilities stack with what you already got. You can't use them the same night you get them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 am

Post by ender241 »

I'm certainly not liking the fact that Hiraki thinks i am top scum and wants me to be lynched over one tiny thing.

On the Marco scum-death thing, considering he is a newbie, i remember being scum newbie and i openly said kill me. The scum tend to do that more oftan than town actually. VOTE: Marco
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

jasonT1981 wrote:how do you know what is in my head?
inception.

The funny part is, you've never denied that this wasn't in your head.

Your turn shall come.

PeregrineV wrote:@Hiraki- re: post 40- Sorry, don't really get the reference.
You are Tali.

I've had multiple times of affection with Tali, in person, and require to be her.

you must die.

Ender wrote:I'm certainly not liking the fact that Hiraki thinks i am top scum and wants me to be lynched over one tiny thing.
You don't like it, but can't explain where I'm wrong.

Awesome!

Also, this "small" thing you talk about is one of the only points of content in your posts, so it's really not that small if you think about it.

Ender wrote:On the Marco scum-death thing, considering he is a newbie, i remember being scum newbie and i openly said kill me. The scum tend to do that more oftan than town actually.
So let's s(c)um up something here. (I actually made scum up as a typo and thought it was nifty. Deserves an award or something)

Because Macro is a newbie, he
must
be like when you were a newbie.
Therefore, because Macro is an identical newbie to you, he must be scum.

No. No. No. That's
completely
illogical and I won't dare accept it.

Also, you have 7 posts as of now in a game that has 10 pages. You've promised content and a good post, and if you consider this a good post we will not get along at all. However, that won't be needed because I am fully confident in my abilities to pinpoint you as scum now.

marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 am

Post by marco1610 »

ender241 wrote:I'm certainly not liking the fact that Hiraki thinks i am top scum and wants me to be lynched over one tiny thing.

On the Marco scum-death thing, considering he is a newbie, i remember being scum newbie and i openly said kill me. The scum tend to do that more oftan than town actually. VOTE: Marco

I do not recall doing anything like that. I noticed others saying something like this too. The most I did was question people's suspicion on Toog because he was being accused for the same thing that I did.

It actually looks like you're grasping at straws just to get a townie lynched. I wouldn't be surprised if the people with leading votes and you are mafia together. VOTE: ender241

inb4 people think this is a retaliation vote.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

jasonT1981 wrote:how do you know what is in my head?

Wait, you're not den- hold on. Lookie what was on the next page!

Hiraki wrote:The funny part is, you've never denied that this wasn't in your head.

FoS jason
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

^^ lol nice try.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:33 pm

jasonT1981 wrote:^^ lol nice try.

With what? You're being too vague.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think it is self evident what my last post meant.. you are both attempting to put words in my mouth.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok I need some help.

Is marco insane or is he just flat scum?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by marco1610 »

SpyreX wrote:Ok I need some help.

Is marco insane or is he just flat scum?

It is almost as if you're trying to associate yourself with a group of individuals openly in the game thread. So that townies start feeling you're town almost instinctively. Whether that be in shaking down someone or being confounded at how a person is playing. Makes one question how honest your intentions in doing so are. Not to mention that when and if I am lynched/killed and you play a part in it, you can easily wash your hands off the guilt.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

ALAS, undone.

Its like you want me to shoot you in the face.

And that gives me pause.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Newbie, so insane.

Moving along.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

jasonT1981 wrote:I think it is self evident what my last post meant.. you are both attempting to put words in my mouth.

Still not denying it. I'd vote you, but my vote is already on your partner.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Sigh. Nintendo.

Just sheep.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:42 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

I don't know about you, nintendo, but my experience with townHiraki (3-4 games) is him being super-scummy and drawing my ire. I don't think I've played with scumHiraki, though.

Still, Hiraki's reasoning for townToog is meh and and his reasoning for not-scumMarco is ew. Even still, I don't think he's scum.

I do not like nintendo's "lol Hiraki is scum cuz he say Toog is town then scum then town even though one of those posts is a painfully-obvious typo. Also even though I'm all up against Hiraki I'll still vote Toog" So in general if nintendo is not scum he's still using craplogic to determine his suspects.

I don't see concrete evidence for scumEnder but this

I'm certainly not liking the fact that Hiraki thinks i am top scum and wants me to be lynched over one tiny thing.

is ewewewew-bad

Hiraki, enlighten me. Why is Ender scum?

SW remain my top scumread.

--Wraith
Hydra :cop:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:I think it is self evident what my last post meant.. you are both attempting to put words in my mouth.

Stop pushing something on something I didn't even say. You are now pushing a case of ' What you were thinking but didn't say in thread' which is complete BS. How do you know what I was or was not thinking.

Lets see...

I say It is not right to give a pass on a Newbie, even though I don't think he did anything scummy. I would not use the newbie card if I did think he was scummy as a way to explain it.

It gets majorly twisted to I was setting up a lynch tomorrow.

I say no... the case is now I was thinking it, and didn't deny it.

Its not up to me to deny it, it is now up to you as my accuser to prove I was thinking that.... can you do that? if not, then you have nothing. Your case is weak at best.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:18 am

jasonT1981 wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:

Stop pushing something on something I didn't even say. You are now pushing a case of ' What you were thinking but didn't say in thread' which is complete BS. How do you know what I was or was not thinking.

Lets see...

I say It is not right to give a pass on a Newbie, even though I don't think he did anything scummy. I would not use the newbie card if I did think he was scummy as a way to explain it.

It gets majorly twisted to I was setting up a lynch tomorrow.

I say no... the case is now I was thinking it, and didn't deny it.

Its not up to me to deny it, it is now up to you as my accuser to prove I was thinking that.... can you do that? if not, then you have nothing. Your case is weak at best.

Pushing on something you didn't say? Exactly! You still haven't denied it being true. Three times now you have dodged this issue while redirecting to me. Never said I knew what you were or were not thinking, how's that for pushing something I didn't say? You're doing the same thing now.

It's not that I think you were setting up a lynch, but your refusal to deny that was what you were doing in the first place that makes you scummy.

Why is it not up to you to deny it? We are questioning YOU about something YOU did, yet, You will not answer unless we have evidence? How about dodging the issue here? Is that not enough evidence for you?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What is it exactly I did apart from attacking someones stance of giving a newbie a seemingly free pass for something he would vote a non newbie for?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki is scummy and misguided as town, and I haven't played with him as scum at all.

SpyreX, we gon' run this town yah?
green shirt thursdays
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 am

jasonT1981 wrote:What is it exactly I did apart from attacking someones stance of giving a newbie a seemingly free pass for something he would vote a non newbie for?

Now you're just plain ignoring the post completely.

Screw it.

Unvote, Vote: jason

You need to die first.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im not ignoring the post I just dont need to deny anything as I never even so much as implied it in the first place. what you are pushing is plain crap.

Its a null issue, close to a void issue and you seem intent on strawmanning it.

Please show any indication that I was thinking that I could be setting up tomorrows lynch. Can you? if not then I don't need to deny anything. Only if you could show indication of me thinking it can I then deny or confirm anything.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:24 am

jasonT1981 wrote:Im not ignoring the post I just dont need to deny anything as I never even so much as implied it in the first place. what you are pushing is plain crap.

Its a null issue, close to a void issue and you seem intent on strawmanning it.

Please show any indication that I was thinking that I could be setting up tomorrows lynch. Can you? if not then I don't need to deny anything. Only if you could show indication of me thinking it can I then deny or confirm anything.

You know what you sound like right now? "I'm not saying if I set him up for a lynch... but I'm not saying if I didn't either."

You are deliberately withholding information that is CONSTANTLY being asked of you, for what? Cause you think it's a crap case. Wow. Of course scum would say that when they are shitting themselves. Any indication you were thinking of setting up lynches?

jasonT1981 wrote:It gets majorly twisted to I was setting up a lynch tomorrow.

I say no... the case is now I was
thinking
it, and didn't deny it.

Out of your own mouth, no less.
ShadowGuru
ShadowGuru
Goon
ShadowGuru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:26 am

Post by ShadowGuru »

Oh wow, now that I've actually taken the effort to put two-and-two together I realize that Hiraki/nintendo's beef with Jason is totally contrived and a blatant misrep.

Unvote Vote; Nintendo

Hiraki's is ewewewew but Nintendo is the one blowing the issue out of proportion and basically sheeping Hiraki. Maybe I'll make a more detailed explanation for this later, if I'm bored.

--Wraith
Hydra :cop:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:28 am

ShadowGuru wrote:Oh wow, now that I've actually taken the effort to put two-and-two together I realize that Hiraki/nintendo's beef with Jason is totally contrived and a blatant misrep.

Unvote Vote; Nintendo

Hiraki's is ewewewew but Nintendo is the one blowing the issue out of proportion and basically sheeping Hiraki. Maybe I'll make a more detailed explanation for this later, if I'm bored.

--Wraith

You aren't seeing his contradiction. He said he was thinking of setting up the lynch, then later, asks me to find somewhere he said he was thinking of setting up the lynch. Check my last post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”