Verbose Mafia 2 - Post or Perish (Game Over)

Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Mr. Grey »

Nomination Count:

DrippingGoofball: 6 (Cogito Ergo Sum, Fritzler, petroleumjelly, the silent speaker, Thok, VitaminR)
Kelly Chen: 5 (Cogito Ergo Sum, Commodore Amazing, Fritzler, SpamWise, Thok)
Fritzler: 4 (Commodore Amazing, Kelly Chen, mathcam, petroleumjelly)
mikeburnfire: 4 (Fritzler, Kelly Chen, LoudmouthLee, Tamuz)
Cogito Ergo Sum: 3 (DrippingGoofball, mathcam, PookyTheMagicalBear)
mathcam: 3 (Seol, SpamWise, Turbovolver)
Adele: 2 (DrippingGoofball, Fiasco)
Commodore Amazing: 2 (Kelly Chen, Seol)
Seol: 2 (Adele, Fiasco)
Tamuz: 2 (Fiasco, LoudmouthLee)
Turbovolver: 2 (LoudmouthLee, mikeburnfire)
Fiasco: 1 (Adele)
LoudmouthLee: 1 (Turbovolver)
petroleumjelly: 1 (the silent speaker)
PookyTheMagicalBear: 1 (DrippingGoofball)
the silent speaker: 1 (Turbovolver)
Thok: 1 (Adele)
VitaminR: 1 (Cogito Ergo Sum)
Werebear: 1 (Tamuz)

Mod Note:
The Nomination Phase ends in approximately 24 hours.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:07 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Turbovolver, you indicated mikeburnfire as suspicious for only defending himself. As you put it,
The fact that LoudmouthLee explains in such detail why such common behaviour is worthy of a vote makes me suspicious. As does MikeBurnFire trying and failing to explain such an insignificant event.
It was the insignificance of the event that made the 'trying and failing' noteworthy... but who determined that the event was significant? No one but you.

Of course you are entitled to your own suspicions. I have no problem with your characterization of LoudmouthLee as suspicious for harping on a point you felt insignificant. But
once it has been harped on
, especially by multiple people, what is mikeburnfire to do but address their apparent concerns?

So I fail to see where I dodged your complaints by playing word games. At any rate, now that you've said you no longer find mikburnfire especially suspicious, the whole discussion becomes moot. I never found you suspicious enough to warrant nomination (did you not notice that?) you've retracted the assertion I found questionable... if we're going to be playing word games, I suggest Boggle.

As for where you said, and I quote:
It sounded like you are saying we should get the people nominating one person with lots of nominations to nominate the other people with lots of nominations.
No, no, that's the exact opposite of what I'm saying. I want the people with lots of nominations to be nominated by as
wide
a scatter as possible, so as to prevent the killers among us from dictating to the town a small group of choices all of them harmful. And VitaminR, on those lines, the minimum requirement for getting on the lynch block in the first place is two, but only the three people with the most total nominations go. Any others with more than the minimum but fewer than the top three (strictly fewer, because ties go to the block jointly) have simply dodged a bullet, so to speak.

Pooky, I think I see what you're saying about people's self-preservation nominations muddying the waters, and it's a concern, but as long as we remain wise to it when studying the patterns, it oughtn't do us too much harm. I agree that such 'get off my back' nominations are suspect behavior; if you're on our side, have faith in your own ability to convince us that the other two people are better choices.

Petroleumjelly, far be it from me to refuse a lady. Let's go see what we can find.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:30 am

Post by Seol »

Fiasco, as you quite rightly point out, the nomination phase is nearly over. That is exactly why it is fruitless to nominate those who do
not
already have some nominations, unless I had a compelling reason why the roster of nominated persons should include a specific individual, which I do not. I would like my nominations to have
some
influence - otherwise, why nominate? - and therefore my nominations are best served either to help cement the position of those who already have the most nominations, or those on the fringes of being nominated. We should all be trying to take actions that have consequences, for after all, all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

That is why I opted to nominate those who had nominations already. Are my reasons arbitrary? Indeed, they are - at this stage, would it not be more concerning if they had an agenda behind them?
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:42 am

Post by Thok »

VitaminR, I think that you misunderstand (or perhaps misrepresent) the requirements to be available for lynching; while one does need two nominations to be eligible for a lynch, only the three most nominated will be in danger of loosing their head. All others will be able to safely enjoy bananas and coconuts without fear of reprisal (at least for the next couple days). I suggest you reconsider the guidelines set forth by our gracious hosts.

I'm not sure if your mistake is a mere mental error, or if it is a subtle attempt to remove votes from the leading bandwagons. However, since I have no better use for my third nomination at the moment, I will use it to hound you.

Nominate VitaminR
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:59 am

Post by VitaminR »

I read the rules, yet somehow forgot. I don't really see how that can be a subtle attempt, but I will watch your dogged hounding with interest. I hope this mistake not epitomise my play in the rest of the game, though.

Anyway, RE-EVALUATION!

As it stands now we have DrippingGoofball, Kelly Chen, Fritzler and mikeburnfire up for lynch.

I don't really see what Kelly Chen has done to warrant that place, but I find it interesting that Kelly has nominated both Fritzler and Mikeburnfire to take the heat off.

I shall join in the piling on of nominations.

Nominate: Kelly Chen
Fiasco
Fiasco
Goon
Fiasco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:19 am

Post by Fiasco »

Seol, I think we have enough material for (slightly) better than random nominations already; at least it's clear that some people think there are better than random targets, and if you disagree, then you could explain why, and you could counter these people by nominating the rivals of their nominees. If you assume that you really can't do better than random, then while random nominating probably can't hurt, I don't see why you would want to focus your nominations where they have a lot of impact (which you cited as your reason to hop onto the Com and Cam bandwagons).

Thok, you realize that by nominating VitaminR, you're actually rewarding him, right? At least, if his request for nominations is still open.

VitaminR, it amuses me that you nominated Kelly Chen for nominating two others on your list, but not Fritzler for nominating three others on your list.
"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken." - Oliver Cromwell
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:23 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Smiling graciously, PetroleumJelly says, "why thank you my dear Silent Speaker, this coconut husk bra is just the thing I needed. Not to mention this threadbare, skintight, pair of pants made from palm tree leaves and seaweed."

Adjusting the bra carefully, she adds her voice again to the discussion. "At the moment, I am still happy with both my current nominations, which are on DrippingGoofball and Fritzler, respectively. I agree with Thok that VitaminR does not seem to understand the nomination process correctly, although I do not find this worthy of a nomination in and of itself. I do, however, find the lack of discussion from certain people here disturbing."

Inquiringly, PJ navigates her way to VitaminR. "My dear VitaminR, I must point out that Ms. Chen had nominated Fritzler before he was ever a force in the nomination process. Although she indeed seemed to nominate MikeburnFire on the grounds that it was somebody besides herself, your statement was not completely true. Is there a reason for this? My third nomination shall go to you (despite the fact that I believe your misunderstanding of the nomation process was genuine) until you explain this to me satisfactorily."

Nominate: VitaminR
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:30 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

VitaminR, I nominated Fritzler because I think he will campaign relentlessly to have me killed despite that this will damn all those voting me to a hot lake of fire. It's true that I am nominating mikeburnfire in attempt to take heat off of me.
Fiasco wrote:Kelly Chen ... has warned strongly against lynching her, and expressed a preference for being killed during the night instead. I think it would be useful at this point for her to clarify whether these were just empty threats ... or whether she stands by the opinion that there will be harmful consequences for whoever lynches her. In the latter case, she's probably not a good nomination choice.
It is indeed true that the souls of all those who vote for me will wind up in a flaming hell. The truth of this is not dependent upon the mechanics of this game, however.

Is it possible for a salad, independent of any human connections, to be sad? Even with limp circles of red onion, cucumber slices mushy at the edges, tomato wedges with seeds in a black goo... Of course the salad can have no feelings. But is it rational for a sense of pity to arise for the salad itself?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:48 am

Post by VitaminR »

Fiasco, I'm used to that kind of behaviour from Fritzler. It doesn't stand out as remarkable. I don't particularly appreciate his style, but I have to admit it says very little about his scumminess.

Also, I don't need any more nominations today.

THE DEMAND HAS BEEN SATISFIED!

PJ, Kelly's nomination of Fritzler may not have been early on that wagon, but the post in which he was nominated fits the later MBF nomination very well. Essentially three OMGUS-nominations on players that make good potential bandwagons. CES and Fritzler often find themselves under fire Day 1. CA was mentioned a lot pre-game.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:55 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Kelly Chen, I must say that you've shown a remarkable lack of knowledge when it comes to salads. Salads are always happy. Always. That's their great strength, although in some cases it is also their weakness.

Overall, I feel happy with my nominations. VitaminR's behaviour has been strange in some aspects, Kelly Chen's continuous religious references make me feel uneasy and DrippingGoofball is the leading wagon, which is always cool.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

I really think the current candidates are not chosen well. Considering the nomination leaders were all outspoken and "inflammatory" at the party, I get the impression we are still choosing people based on their behaviour back then, which I don't think we should be doing.

The Silent Speaker, how would you like it if you nominated someone and supplied a reason, but somebody said "Nuh-uh, that's just
your
opinion!". That's what you've done. You still haven't been able to explain how doing this is valid, you've just rephrased your point twice. Hence, word games.

I think I do see the point you were trying to get at, though. It's not the fact that what I said is only my opinion that is the problem, it's the fact that you don't agree with that opinion, and hence don't agree with the conclusions I made regarding MikeBurnFire. I suppose that's fair enough. Equipped with this understanding, I'm a little less suspicious of you. My nomination stands though, for the moment.

I will need some time to reflect... I'm sorry if I've been a bit hung up with Silent Speaker here.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:07 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Turbo, you say that the current candidates are not chosen well, yet you still have a nomination on MBF. What does that mean? You're current nomination isn't a good one? Your analysis is downright scary.

People tend to act in certain ways. That's the nature of mafia. It is absolutely perplexing to me, however, that your recent affixation is with TSS. Whenever anyone makes a comment that there is an undisclosed reason for voting someone, the first thing that I know I think of is "knowledge." Your comment about Mathcam almost led me to make a nomination on him, yet, in what seemed like the blink of an eye, you managed to un-nominate him. It seems rather odd, and maybe it's just your way of playing, but sweeping, generalized statements, coupled with turn on a dime judgement makes me incredibly wary of you.

My nominations stand.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

MikeBurnFire does not have my nomination at this current time, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm also rather confused how my affixation with TSS suddenly turns into a discussion about my early vote for Mathcam. That was nothing to do with the discussion we had. As for the affixation itself, in my mind it is slightly more likely that TSS is a killer, when compared to a random one of us.

If you are still unhappy with my behaviour regarding Mathcam, I will try to explain again.

At first I had a hunch, based on his nomination of Fritzler. Then something better came along, so I removed my nomination from him. Once one of my three nominees wasn't really suitable anymore, I moved my nomination back onto Mathcam. It's still just a hunch.

There were two reasons for not initially disclosing my hunch - the first was that it wasn't a particularly strong reason, and the second was that it would spur discussion.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Ah. Forgive me, dear sir. With the increasing number of posts, I must have glazed over the fact that the unnomination had occured. You can scrap my last post. Leave it buried with the dead.

Perhaps I was initally wrong about you, Turbovolver. I will need to ultimately re-read yet again. In other words, I am currently happier with your argument.

The problem, however, is that I hate the "spur discussion" line. It may be true, but it doesn't sit well with me. That's the only reason you aren't being un-nominated at this time.

I doubt it will matter right now regardless.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by Werebear »

(I'm afraid I'm goign to have to break character. I didn't even know the game had been started until I was poked in AIM. I posted that day, Friday, twice. I posted Saturday once. I posted Sunday once. I'm posting today, Monday. Where did I miss? I thought I was doing really really good, considering how quiet I am day 1 traditionally. If I have to post twice a day, I'm going to have to humbly request a replacement, sucky though that would be. All this)

I do not mind nominations, I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten more by now. To be honest, I don't know why we're here, I don't think I should be here, but our gracious host decided I should be here along with you, so here I am. Quite frankly, I find this discussion overextended, and hard to follow. There seems to be a lot being said, and very little being said. I actually feel that my last post was stating something that needed to be said quite clearly, instead of just talking for the sake of talking. Something that is in short supply here.
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It appears that the Agnostic, the Religious, and the Drunk are up for the lynch. I find it interesting what are perhaps the most colorful characters must be rid of first.

I for one was looking forward to some interesting debates with the Religious, copiously watered by the Drunk. It looks as if this will not happen at all.

I do find some comfort in being the center of attention, for I am given to blessing audience with long, well-thought out speeches. I don't know why this is so...

So that you all know. I am Robert Green Ingersoll, the Great Agnostic. I characterize mysself as an Atheist. Perhaps you ought to consider the kind of society you would be living in, had I not roused the crowds with my oratory gift.

I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well, it is interesting who are the inflammatory members of our small party. Interesting enough that they are also inflamatory in the real world. Although I have only one nominee in the top 4 at the moment, I am rather happy with those in the top four, however I believe engineering a tie is much better for us. As it stands he who is name VitmainR stands at 3 and has caught my attention. 4 will give us a platform of 5 to lynch from. I believe it is better to have such variety, especially with the new interests VitaminR has sparked.

And without further ado, I will place my final nomination in accordance to the anti-scum nominating accord of 2006:
nominate:VitaminR
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by Fritzler »

So, I'm gonna go take some more tequilla. Will you guys tell me when you want me to to lynch someone? Seriously, I think we need to grow a sac, and kill someone. So I am basically being lynched cuz I'll likely get myself killed, correct? Wouldn't you guys rather have rivers of blood and have more people die?
Surfs up dude.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by Commodore Amazing »

I find this talk of religion intriguing, though I don't think it's going to get us any closer to a lynch.

My move for the day will be against Turbovolver. I'd like to weigh in that my favorite players of the game are currently Werebear and Adele.

Seol, I would like to let you know that I am paying plenty of attention, and I am not making any mistakes... except for the part about asking for auditions as early as I did. That was a mistake...

Okay, you win this round.

I'm sure my reasons will become apparent over time...

nominate: Turbovolver
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:31 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

A slow dramatic theme begins to play as Pooky munches on a pineapple while watching his fellow townsmen debate who to put on the lynching block. As the melodrama unfolds before him, Pooky contemplates what he should do while rubbing his contented belly. After a quick flick of the emptied coconut husk into the rainforest behind him, Pooky approaches the crowd at a leisurely hop

So have we decided on making four the ceiling for the third nomination in order to get as many people on the lynching block as possible? I agree with Mathcam about how it is probably beneficial to weed out those who might drop the ball later but if they are liable to drop the ball later, wouldn't they be just as liable to drop it sooner and be culled out before we reach such later stages anyway?

Pooky takes some time to look for Adele and sees her alone by the edge of the beach, crimson dress and hair billowing in the wind as she gazed out towards where the sea caressed the sky. Her visage was a lovely hue of red as the light from the setting sun cloaked her body in its last breaths. The chilly brine brushed across her feet and paused to savor the moment before returning to the ocean. As the sunset silhouetted her beauty, Pooky wondered if he would ever see anything half as lovely.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'll just tiptoe around Pookie for now.....

Try as I might, I suppose there's no escaping the religious talk. Everybody seems to have some sort of religious standpoint that they seem to ABSOLUTELY speak about. Including our self-proclaimed atheist, DrippingGoofball.

Regardless, you're all gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:30 pm

Post by mathcam »

Pooky: True, but my example was only the extreme case. In general, relying on people who are unreliable seems like a bad strategy. Granted, much of this argument applies to flakey scum as well, but perhaps just as a philosophy, it seems better to eliminate the flak of the town than to rely on the flak of the scum. There's also the argument that getting
any
scum is great, so randomly lynching among potential lurkers has as good a chance as any of getting scum, and if it hits town, is less detrimental.

Werebear: Well, you're right, but that's the name of the game -- once a day, and that sometimes mean a little more side-conversation than strictly necessary.

My nomination for CES was a fleeting suspicion. I agree with much of what has said about a couple of stronger candidates instead.

Unnominate: CES, Nominate: Turbovolver, Nominate: VitaminR.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by VitaminR »

It is very interesting to see both Mathcam and Tamuz nominate me for "what has been said" about me without commenting on my response at all.

NICE!
I hope you guys have read my posts before nominating me.

Also, I don't understand why Tamuz has singled me out of the three people on 3 at that point. Or why mathcam has decided to break the 4-nomination ceiling to reduce the number of candidates from 5 to 3.

I'd like to see a response from both before the deadline. I hope I get it.

Unnominate: Kelly Chen, Nominate: mathcam, Tamuz
SpamWise
SpamWise
Goon
SpamWise
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:52 pm

Post by SpamWise »

LoudMouthLee: I too found Turbovolver trustworthy. I was under the impression he was privy to information that the rest of us weren't, but that appears not to have been the case.

DrippingGoofball: I do not quite understand your line of thinking. I can not speak for the others, but so far I have only found two people I believe to be worthy of my nominations, one of which I have removed (mathcam). Your mistakes strike me as odd too. I believe your list simply was the more prominent players who had not used all of their nominations?

Also, I think how one uses their nominations needs to be taken into account. I am not quite sure of this line of thinking, but I believe there would be merit in analyzing how a nomination placed on someone who clearly will not garner enough nominations to reach the lynching block would affect the nomination process.

On the most superficial level, I believe it would give an illusion of pro-town appearance. To elaborate, what I am questioning is waht would happen if one person were to use all their nominations on players who were in no danger of being lynched, would that be indicative of whether or not they were killer killer?

But back to the point, your speech where you nominate Fritzler does not bode well for me. It is why I am going to nominate you.

Adele: "Now, since I am of the opinion that as many of us as possible gain sufficient nominations to be in harm's way at a later point (because I do not think we are ready to limit our options), I will nominate three of the individuals noted as having been previously overlooked."

This point eludes me. We have two days in which to finalise our nominations. I do not think that placing nominations on those who don't have them is incredibly productive. Also, the fact that there is nowhere for anyone to disappear, means that if we we re quickly required to change our nominations, then it would be fairly simple for the town to do so.

And Pooky's point about CES is something I hadn't thought of before. Whether or not I am doing the right thing by agreeing with him however, remains to be seen.

Un-nominate: Mathcam, Kelly Chen

Nominate: DrippingGoofball, Adele, CES

I am sorry I have been behind, my "brain" fried. Luckily I saved my thoughts. Now I must compose new ones. Apologies for any inconvenience.
"The sky will cover you when you fall down"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I don't know, ladies and gentlemen, but we must wonder whether our flavor personas indicate your Mafianess or your Towniness.

I am not sure whether I am been selected to be blackmailed on account of my legendary verbosity, or my atheistic viewpoint.

Perhaps all the members in this assembly should ask themselves this question: "Have I left my mark in this world for my oratory skills?"

Perhaps some of us are famously verbose, and others famously silent/introverted?

Is it fair to assume that one Hitler is among us?

Spamwise - again I apologize for the errors in my list of nomination-challenged crash victims. My list was to be of individuals that had received no nomination at the time. No other stranded traveler has been more forthcoming than I about his/her line of thinking. I am the only one having revealed my true identity, as well as my philosophy. Would you not agree?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”