Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 am

Post by imaginality »

Then you should read the arguments. From how I read it, smalls was using Low Key's scumreads which were based on Hiraki being scum. We know this has been disproven, so I don't think these are too useful. For as far as I know, LK's read on me was apart from the Hiraki-wagon, a general read that would still apply if LK was alive today.

I buy this - this was how I interpreted WLC's post. Wanted to hear it from him though.

(Sidenote: yay, I'm finally breaking my bad habit of putting words in people's mouths...)
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Crazy »

My internet was down all day. Reading up now.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Crazy »

Okay, screw this Pom wagon. My only read on her is of someone that obviously didn't have enough time to devote to this game,
especially
since she ended up requesting replacement. If she happens to be scum, then it's by
luck
. I see no particular reason to lynch her now, before her replacement comes in, at least.

WLC is much, much, scummier. His Day 1 play was just voting Amrun for nonsense reasons (see my earlier post from late Day 1), voting kunkstar for not voting in his first post (valid, but weak), and then just filler posts for the rest of the day. He didn't scum-hunt, he didn't press his reads, and he didn't really comment on any of the major wagons.

On Day 2, all he did was dump his questionable Amrun read for an easy Smalls vote. He never responded to the wagon on himself or came up with any decent reads. I suppose he probably will try
soon
, but I doubt anything he will say will change my mind at this point. In some cases, I think it's far more telling to see what a player does when they're
not
under pressure.

If there's anything I want to hear from WLC, it's an
explanation of how his case on Amrun made any sense
. :)

I'm not going to use my second vote because I don't want to give any implication that there's anyone that I want to lynch today except for WLC.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Crazy »

@Ranmaru
- I don't quite understand why you're so aggressively against Pom all of a sudden. Did I miss something?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Crazy »

Or perhaps the better question is why specifically Pom instead of WLC?

Same question to @kunkstar, since you're the only other person voting Pom that isn't also voting WLC. I guess I can sort of understand voting
both
of them, but it's hard for me to see how Pom is
worse
than WLC.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Crazy wrote:
@Ranmaru
- I don't quite understand why you're so aggressively against Pom all of a sudden. Did I miss something?

No. She is scummy. She should die. Wey too. She has been promising to give content and i'm angry at her for posting jack shit.

At this time I feel Wey and Pom should be the leading wagons. Wey was already at 5 votes.

I also didn't like that Wey didn't give much thoughts on players. There was NO votes on Pom so I proposed that she be wagoned, and therefore lynched.

I don't give a fuck about her replacing out. That is null, like imag said. I am basing her lynch on her previous actions. I proposed her lynch before she replaced out. You have said NOTHING at that time, but you stand up for her NOW. Great timing.

Either Wey or Pom get lynched ToDay. Comprende?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by imaginality »

Crazy wrote:Okay, screw this Pom wagon. My only read on her is of someone that obviously didn't have enough time to devote to this game, especially since she ended up requesting replacement. If she happens to be scum, then it's by luck.

Do you want to, you know, address any of the actual points made against her?

Crazy wrote:I see no particular reason to lynch her now, before her replacement comes in, at least.

No-one was suggesting that.

Crazy wrote:He never responded to the wagon on himself or came up with any decent reads. I suppose he probably will try soon, but I doubt anything he will say will change my mind at this point.

The 'I suppose he probably will try soon' here just seems like you giving yourself permission in advance to respond to anything WLC now does with "Well of course he's trying harder
now
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:15 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day Two: Vote Count #4

5 Pomegranate (iamausername, kunkstar7, imaginality, Ranmaru, Amrun)
5 WeyounsLastClone (Amrun, Empking, iamausername, Crazy, smallpeoples343)
3 kunkstar7 (smallpeoples343, Ranmaru, WeyounsLastClone)
3 smallpeoples343 (WeyounsLastClone, RedCoyote, imaginality)
2 RedCoyote (Empking, Ellibereth)
1 Ameliaslay (RedCoyote)
1 Crazy (kunkstar7)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 20 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Not Voting – 2 – Ameliaslay, Pomegranate

Mod Note:
smallpeoples343 and RedCoyote have been prodded. Still searching for a replacement for Pomegranate.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 am

Post by iamausername »

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Then you should read the arguments. From how I read it, smalls was using Low Key's scumreads which were based on Hiraki being scum. We know this has been disproven, so I don't think these are too useful. For as far as I know, LK's read on me was apart from the Hiraki-wagon, a general read that would still apply if LK was alive today.

OK, fine, but how does this equate to small being scum, as opposed to just wrong?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I've been letting you guys down with my poor activity levels, and for that I'm sorry. I've set aside some time later tonight to post.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I'LL BE CATCHING UP TONIGHT.
WAS IN DEADLINE PANIC SOMEWHERE ELSE.
FLASH OF GREEN
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Mod Note
: DrippingGoofball replaces Pomegranate, effective immediately. Thanks much!
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Reporting to the lynch mob.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Ellibereth »

DGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Oh lawd, I'm being wagoned?

I'm town. Any questions?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Elli your avy has a fat lip.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Ellibereth »

It's hard getting a Psyduck into the outfit. :(
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 am

Who's scum? I have TWO votes.

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I dunno. Haven't been paying attention yet today.
yesterday it was like:
Town: Low, amelia, moi, Emp, kunk, Ran, smalls, and weyous
Leaving: Am, Crazy, Hira, iam imag, Pom, Red
Move kunk down though. And maybe crazy up. And you can move you.

Iam's been scum but I don't know why too.
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:54 am

Krap Elli, I'm going to have to read the game!

Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Sowwy. I'm trying to get Psyduckbereth to work.
FLASH OF GREEN
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am

I'll have the scum pinned down tonight.

WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:01 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

First to address Crazy's concern.
Crazy wrote:The "P-edit" thing wasn't really that scummy to begin with.

LOL at how putting someone at L-4 is dangerous. What, like four people are going to quickly jump in and hammer them?

OMGUS isn't a scum-tell, and in fact, in an earlier post, WRC said that it tended to be a town-tell! (in reference to Hiraki)

I still don't get why people thought my Amrun-vote was strange. P-editing your first post in random voting stage just still feels off to me, mobile posting or not. Okay, L-4 might not dangerous, it's just that creating as big as a wagon as soon as possible, I don't think is useful. If everyone were to do that, it would provide no information. It both provides easy reason for scum to join wagons, and possibly staying on that, as well as not having to taking a stance with some actual reasons.
Then after I use that to vote Amrun, she votes me back without providing reason. I ask if there's a reason, and she says 'you're scum'. Period. If you look at her posts after, I don't see how she offered a whole lot of content about it. Only later day 1 she offers some explanation.

To add a bit about kunkstar, as with Amrun joining the biggest wagons, him not voting is something what scum would do in my opinion. You don't take a stance. That I kept my vote on him was that I did not see him increasing his towniness at all during day 1, and for me I didn't feel there were targets I felt more comfortable with.

Now, some of my thoughts on the players in this game. I hope it makes sense, could be all over the players, but if there's anything unclear let me know and I'll try to specify. I'll start with the players I find more scummy at this point.

Leaning scum

-kunkstar

As partly described above, I don't like his abstaining to vote for quite a while.
In his second post (rp #151) singles out Ran and Amrun as town, not sure exactly why, without going into other player's observations .
And obviously the hammer of Hiraki, of which he says
kunkstar wrote:
My hammer was pretty much this: "I wanted the day to end and for there to be flips out." Hiraki was null enough for it to be worth his flip since my preferred wagons weren't currently viable.
(post #666, a sign? :twisted: )

- iamausername:

Not sure if he gave the Hiraki wagon momentum, but why he joined in post #105, it was for Hiraki switching votes, which at that point I don't think was that strange.
As Hiraki indicates in #445, iam is on two leading wagons. As I've mentioned in my Amrun explanation I think that's scummy. Then defended by Ranmaru, but that's for later.
I don't really like how iam jumps and uses Crazy #589 to vote me in #602. This is one exampel, in general it feels a bit picking arguments from others to look town, without doing too much work (also seen in his post #402)

-Ranmaru:

His questions and comments don't seem specifically townie to me. Not sure who mentioned it, think it was LK, but to me it feels he's scum asking questions to appear town. That's the feeling I get rereading the thread. For example, around #450 his posts seem really getting awkward, fetching. (see LK's comment in #459).
Asks a lot of questions, but not saying really a lot. Requests others to do full player analysis, not really providing one himself, just the questions to everyone he seems to be putting out. Not sure why he hasn't got any attention day 2 as far as I could see, as LK did attack him for it on day 1 (see LK #255). I really get the feeling he's just asking questions to seem pro-town, but he's just following others, and always playing it safe.
Not sure about him asking if Pom replacing out is scummy, and with one opinion settles it.

The above are currently my main three suspects.
Next, three that are
null, leaning towards scum
-Amrun:

Still don't really like how she kept her vote on me through day 1 without any explanation until later that day. If anyone can tell me why they think she's really town, that'd be great. Rereading I think there are more scummy players at this point, but still keeping an eye out.
Not too sure about her reason to vote Hiraki: "Hiraki smells a little bit like scum defending a mislynch for towncred." (in #259).

-Smalls:

I get mixed messaged from his posting. On one hand, he has some traits of an honest newb townie. On the other I can't escape the feeling there's more it. For example something like
Scumhunting in RVS is fun. <insert cryptic message here to say that I am a Townie>
(post #125)
Also, about the PM thing, still wondering if there's anything about LK's argument in #161. Still don't get how he supposedly missed 'confirm by pm' in role pm. If you're on a new site, I would guess you'd take that information to you.
I thought he didn't claim when at L-1 (but that L-1 was quickly made L-2 by Ran unvoting), but later explained he claimed with
I'm trying to find scum to suggest people to lynch after people find out that I was just a Townie.
(post #203)
At that point he did not give any opinions of players, which I think would have been benificial.
In post #203, he makes a comment about L+2, but pj had already revised that rule, thus smalls missed the edit in procedure (but that might actually be town indication).
In #275 mentions his claim was premature, but he was at L-1, so not sure about that comment.
Finally, don't like his joining my wagon with no real reason in #629.

Pom

Not much content, feels opportunistic to me. One post in particular makes me cringe

In regard to Elli's question, realize that I was protown enough to respond to it. Had I not wanted it to go forward I wouldn't have answered.
In regard to the mention of Plum, I take back my comment saying it was scummy; it wasn't really scummy rather than irrelevant and out of place.
not townie remarks.

"I was protown enough"? "I take back my comment saying it was scummy"? That's two scummy phrases in a row.
I know I can't really blame for the lack of content part, considering my own participation, but I do feel I had more of my own stance, while Pom seems more 'sheepy', which could be scummy.

Null

-Ameliaslay

Need to read more of her, current post don't feel particularly scum or particularly town.

-Ellibereth

Funny how he says Hiraki went from town to null to town (#575), and he wanted to see Hiraki lynch just to have a flip, even thinking when Hiraki is town. Don't think you should ever vote anyone you're reading town, but okay. Otherwise feels reasonably townie, at least in the way that he's not entirely sure about things coming across, lacks the confidence scum sometimes portrays.

-Crazy

Except for his blindlessly targeting me atm, I used to think him reasonably town. Statements like
But
VOTE: WLC
for the same reasons as yesterday, and there's a good chance my vote will stay there the rest of the day.

really don't make me comfortable. It's not really because it's about me. It's because he has his mind set, and he's setting up so the defendent (in this case me) basically can't do anything right anymore (also in his follow-up post where he says that I'm going to come up with something).
Also, Crazy, why don't you use your second vote. Do you really only have me as suspect?

Leaning town

-Empking

Can't say I particularly like his playstyle, but from what I remember it's the usual, and in general his comments and questions feel town.

-Red Coyote:

If kunkstar is town, I think he's scum, but at this point I think kunkstar is more scummy than Red Coyote. Post #172 is a bit awkward.
RedCoyote wrote:Ah, okay. Very good, LK. You have to understand I'm in a bit of catch up mode here. Thanks for clearing it up.

That's a very sketchy reason to vote small, but, you know, I'm the type of guy that loves to make a move on things like that. I understand where you're coming from now. My only major issue with you was with what I thought to be some dishonesty.

Unvote
;
vote: smallpeoples343

-imaginality
I think he reads the game and players well, general town feel.

So, I think that covers everyone. Thought it would have more debt, but these are the things that stood out to me when rereading the thread, with my general feelings on how the game went on. I guess I'm too paranoid for this, because except for imaginality and perhaps RC I'm not 100% sure about anyone.

As smalls isn't part of my top 3 at this point, I'll
unvote.

I think Ranmaru can use some pressure
Vote: Ranmaru
. I know it's the first vote on him today, but I guess I hope to see what other think etc.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 am

To be clear, that should be
Unvote: Smalls. Vote: Ranmaru.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:04 am

Also, I'll be leaving tomorrow evening for a small holiday to London.
@mod: I'll be V/LA from 13 July to 16 July

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”