DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:59 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Fate wrote:DGB, why in the HELL are you not voting a main wagon and sitting off spouting wagon analysis?

We've had our lulzwagon yesterday.

I'd rather no-lynch than lynch MoI. I think he's town, and he's useful.

I don't think silavor is scum, but I'm more willing to consider that I could be wrong on that one. And he's not particularly useful.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 am

Baby Spice wrote:Also think DGB's 'scumputer' is pure bull designed to hide any real reasons/ or lack of reasons, for her reads.

Hello Illuminati's scumpal,

I give plenty of reasons. And the scumputer can't replace a solid town read.

Die,

DGB

Why can't we lynch Illuminati or baby Spice???
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 am

We still have time, you know.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:07 am

We could lynch real scum today.

Illuminati
Baby Spice

Am I going to have to write up cases?

Arrrrrrrrrrrright. I will.

Coming up.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:08 am

It should be obvious with an iso, though. You lazy bums.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:37 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

DGB wrote:We could lynch real scum today.

Illuminati
Baby Spice

Am I going to have to write up cases?

Um DGB? You just ran your scumputer. Now your Illuminati push I could see from your perspective since they haven’t really been around.

But BabySpice? Who is at the bottom of your scumputer list? Err, not getting it.

Please just vote Silavor-scum and we can move forward at looking at your refined Scum-puter tomorrow.

--

Nautilus wrote:Dear Magna,

Please stop trying to tie yourself to the spyrex lynch. This is not a quicklynch, you've had time to defend yourself. This is not an RVS lynch, there is a case against you. You've had plenty of fair warning about this lynch coming, you've been asked to claim... In other words, this lynch is has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN COMMON with spyrex's. Your ploy of comparing your lynch to spyrex's lynch is a subtle appeal to fear "you guys are gonna fuck up AGAIN", and I would lynch you 1000 times for that reason alone.

Dear Nacho,

This just strengthens my read on your slot as scum. Thanks.

My lynch doesn’t have to be a RVS quicklynch to be absolutely bad like Spyrex’s was. Thanks for strawmanning that argument. I never, EVER, attempted to say they were identical.

Spyrex’s was bad as a stupid RVS lynch.
Mine will be bad because it is comically bad ‘Meta’. That’s it. No-ones actually come through with reasons other than “hey look, I can find a quote in a game that looks like some of MoI’s posts here. He’s obvscum”.

Love, MoI,

DIAF, scum.

--

VitaminR wrote: You have to realise how ridiculous of an accusation this is.

Actually it’s a spot on accusation. Way to handwave as opposed to showing how it is ridiculous.

1. You cherry picked games in your ‘research’ with no rhyme or reason.
2. You’ve never shown how your cherry picked games support your ‘meta’ statements.

VitaminR wrote:Even in Meta, I thought there was a genuine attempt in your posts to understand other people's motivations. This exchange we're having is a great example of why you're different in this game. Every single thing I say you try to twist into something scummy (e.g. how I crop posts (!), which games of yours I randomly picked for meta analysis (!), what word I choose to use, etc.). There is no nuance behind your thinking.

Yes, clearly I’m not trying to analyse players motivations. :roll:

Yours, at this stage, I suspect is scum trying to solidify a Pants Head Akimbo lynch.

Your explanations so far have been

1. Uh, those are the games I picked.
2. Yeah, I edited it but the I thought the meaning was clear.
3. I never give anything but results in Large Games.

None of these hold up to any sort of logical analysis. I’ve given plenty of support for my thought process and positions. You’ve basically given “Because”.

--

Gamama wrote:in his iso 2 with that aggressive and sureness after he just had experiences with his aggressive confident playstyle failing in Metamafia and similar stuff in an ongoing game.

Um, so what. I’ve had lots of games where as Town being strongly aggressive has paid off.

Continue to distance from Silavor thought. You are doing it well.

--

Fate wrote:Someone. Fucking. Hammer. Scum.

Then you need another vote on Silavor so someone can do that. Duh.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
danceHello
danceHello
Townie
danceHello
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 am

Post by danceHello »

unvote

I need to fucking read.

-inHim
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 am

Post by Fate »

You better not have unvoted MoI.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Fate wrote:You better not have unvoted MoI.

Yup they did.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:52 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:But BabySpice? Who is at the bottom of your scumputer list? Err, not getting it.

Hey there's more to the game than the scumputer. Baby Spice falls under the "other reasons" category. I'll writing it up now.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 am

Game start: July 3

BABY SPICE

Gut:

Keeps cards close to chest, plays a very tight-lipped game, the few words appear to be carefully weighed and measured, not spontaneous and careless like, say, Fate. Her posting and "reasoning" show not scumhunting, but the following of an agenda that seems at odds with what most of us are doing or posting about.

On iso:

Post #1 - The morning after the SpyreX lulz wagon, VOTES Fate on meta (ignoring silavor, it should be noted), and berates (IIoA) speed lynches in general and a lack of "research" from, presumably, everyone (IIoA) - this goes against the general Fate town read.
Post #2 - invokes RL for lulz-wagon abenteeism, which is a small scumtell.
Post #3 - After berating a lack of "research" in first post, displays a serious lack of research of her own by saying I can't be bothered playing as town, when it's quite the opposite, barring weird circumstances. Worst, she doesn't even explain why I'm allegedly bothering to play more, here, and her response was following a post of mine that was a ONE-LINER. Check it out, I'm not making this stuff up.
Post #4 - Shift (Duplicity) calls her out on the nonsense, and she retorts with an unexplained,
"Yet still noticably more engaged in this one"
- which is completely unsupported by evidence. Then more IIoA in "...with a 24hr night phase, you can bet that the scum have daychat."
Post #5 - Subtly tries to push the embattled MoI against Fate:
"So does that make Fate pro- or anti- town in your eyes?"
- Baby Spice has an agenda.
Post #6 - Prompted by Fate, finally offers an opinion on MoI:
"Dislike him immensely, but he can sure find scum."
Well that says nothing about his alignment, nice question dodge, Baby Spice. She does clarify with an MoI town read later, but that's what I mean when I say she keeps her cards close to her chest. A townie would know they have a town read on another player, and answer truthfully and spontaneously right then and there. But Baby Spice delayed it. Townies don't delay information.
Post #7 - Invitus change to danceHello, quoting SpyreX saying that he hates hydras. Nothing else.
Post #8 - FOS Nautilius. FOS's are scummy.
Post #9 - Now says MoI is town, prefers to vote silavor.
Post #10 - Low-grade IIoA
Post #11 -
"Fate, you're saying that at least two of : Tarhalindur, VitaminR, danceHello, Gut: are scum, assuming you're town. Am I right?"
This smells like a question for planning the NK, as if, should Baby Spice's scum team leave Fate alive or not - why else would she ask this question from a player that she claims is scum?
Post #12 - That post passes the test.

Activity rating (number of posts) =
LOW

Gut 18
silavor 17
Tarhalindur 17
Duplicity 16
VitaminR 13
Baby Spice 13

Voting record:

Tarhalindur (RVS) = pass
Fate > meta reasons = BAD
silavor > agrees with Benmage begrudgingly = pass

Invictus record:

DGB = BAD
danceHello > policy on hydra being bad, accompanied by a quote from SpyreX making that very claim. = BAD

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Zachrulez »

V/LA and don't have a lot of time.

Original vote on Magna was annoyance, but I'm not getting the feel I got in Star's aligned when he was going for the murderer win con and was blatantly scummy. So out of the major wagons, I'd prefer a Silavor lynch.

Unvote: Vote: Silavor

Would happily switch to Baby Spice or Gut if there's interest in lynching them today. (Which I haven't seen to this point.)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:25 am

Game start: July 3
Illuminati start: July 8
Between those dates, DH made about 2-3 dozen posts in other games, GD, etc.

THE ILLUMINATI

Gut:

Both heads seem at odds and not communicating much. Strategic lurking. HUGE wall of RL - which is my pet tell, which is tried to argue against and failed because DH was posting elsewhere and could have easily posted here, and instead the hydra washed its hands clear of the Day 1 lulzwagon. This hydra is crawling under the weight of making excuses about being a hydra, RL, cell phones, babysitting, long work week, you name it. Tries to avoid voting. Went rabid OMGUS on me, never voted. Fence-sits and waffles on everything else. Avoided naming an invictus, too.

Below is an example of SELECTIVE RL EXCUSES for this game, in DemonHybrid posts:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 am

"Again,
I'm on my phone
so
I can't really ISO you
freely;
I'm watching some kids
at the moment. I will entertain questions from scum
just this onc
e."

13 MINUTES earlier,
in another game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p3218029
ZERO mention of these RL inconveniences.

On iso:

Post #1 - Skimmed the thread, finds no wrong with silavor's hammers, goes on with some worthless IIoA. Conveniently relies VCA to decide where to vote: "I'm going to be crosschecking the most recent wagon with SpyreX's in a bit and voting the person most prominently on both" - Easy to do, since Illuminati was lurking hard during said incriminating wagons. I don't think he followed up on this.
Post #3 - Bringing up RL a lot scumtell, may I remind everyone that DH was hugely busy in other games. Working many hours, plus baliming the cell phone again.
Post #4 - Threatens to iso me to check for consistency. Either didn't follow up, or didn't follow up with discovery that I was indeed "consistent."
Post #5 - Attempts the strawman the fact that he was lurking in this game and posting like mad elsewhere for days.
Post #6 - Goes ballistic over his lone attacker calling out his lurking.
Post #7 - Giant wall of real life excuses that never seem to get in the way of other games.
Post #8 - More RL excuses, more cell phone blaming, a to-do list.
Post #10 -
"For the record, I'm not calling silavor town nor scum. I'm just saying that the hammer means absolutely nothing."
Keeps options open on silavor. Mostly makes petulant demands on other players.
Post #15, 16 - Two large OMGUS on DGB, hydra still hasn't taken a stand on anything else.
Post #18 - A happy, clueless Seraphim makes an apparition to say he hasn't read the game and hopes to be updated by DH.
Post #19 - A promise to lurk moar.
Post #20 - Votes off the main wagon onto the easy silavor failwagon, blaming the hydra now:
"This read is subject to change and not because I'm a hydra"

Post #21 - First post that is not absolutely scummy.

Activity rating (number of posts) =
MEDIUM-LOW

Ranks #11 out of 18 living players, but some posts are hydra signature EBWOPs.

Voting record:

silavor, after much fence sitting and ripped up trousers = BAD

Invictus record:

none detected

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:26 am

Zachrulez wrote:Would happily switch to Baby Spice or Gut if there's interest in lynching them today. (Which I haven't seen to this point.)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I would be on these wagons like white on rice.

But upon detailed analysis, I think the Illuminati is the scummiest player slot that has ever scummed. Illuminati makes Baby Spice look like a paragon of townie goodness, that's not small "compiment."

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Fate »

That's beautiful DGB.

But please don't do this.

Duplicity can we get an Invictus count?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey sila will be closer to death than anyone else can be right now if I do this
Unvote, Vote:silavor

That's L-1. I'd say wait for a claim but I really don't think he's going to show up to give one.
FATE THE TIME TO CARE ABOUT WHICH WAGON HAS PASSED. AND YOU KNOW THAT SILA IS GOOD TOO.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Fate »

You guys let MoI squirm his way out of a fucking lynch, and I am NOT pleased. Once you give scum lee-way they take a mile, and then you're like "ooh man I have doubts MoI is sounding TOWN now."

SO FUCKING WHAT

HE STARTED OUT SOUNDING SCUM, WE CAUGHT HIM OFF GUARD, HE IS SCUM.

Fucking peons.

Invictus Count

Baby Spice (6): Fate, danceHello, Zachrulez, Benmage, silavor, DGB
Gut (3): VitaminR, ZachRulez, Duplicity
Silavor
MoI (3): Gut, Ban, Gamma
Dancehello (2): Baby Spice, Nautilius
VitaminR (1): Ban

Silavor voters are forced onto MoI.

Baby spice is in the lead

If you have Invictus lock in your Baby Spice target. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU ARE INVICUS VOTING. The majority has agreed on Baby Spice, so THAT will be the second death tonight.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Silavor

After this townflip me and Nacho are leading the town.

ANY FUCKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yaaaaaay deaaaaaaaath
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Fate »

SHUT THE FUCK UP GAMMA I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT I SAW YOUR "LAST POST" BULLSHIT AND I KNEW YOUD COME IN HERE WITH THAT

I WANT

AN APOLOGY

ON MY DESK

TOMORROW MORNING.

FOR THIS BULLSHIT.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nah. even by the monumental powers of idiocy he is town he needed to die. And he probably isn't town so it's cool.
I really should care more about the wagon and the game but I don't. I'll care more tomorrow.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Fate »

AND WHAT DO WE CALL LIKELY TOWN THAT NEED TO DIE REGARDLESS?

VIG.

TARGETS.

THAT APOLOGY WILL BE THERE OR YOURE THE NEXT POLICY VIG
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

He wasn't likely town that needed to die regardless he's likely scum that needed to die regardless.
And quit your godamn whining.
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 am

Post by The Illuminati »

You know, it's tough to write up an ISO or a large case as opposed to a one or two sentence post, tying up loose ends. So, there's that.

Also:

DGB wrote:13 MINUTES earlier, in another game:
viewtopic.php?p=3218029#p3218029
ZERO mention of these RL inconveniences.

Don't break ongoing game rules, please.

If you want to go that route, that post was 3 sentences. This game was asking for a catchup and ISO; I was 15 or so pages behind.

-DH

Sera's going to take over with full on posting responsibilities until I come back unless someone asks something of me and me only.
Hydra of DemonHybrid (DH) and Seraphim (S, Sera)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count IX:
Lynch All Canadians
:right: silavor (LYNCH) ~ Duplicity, Benmage, MagnaofIllusion, Ban, Baby Spice, The Illuminati, Zachrulez, Gammagooey, Fate
MagnaofIllusion (L-4) ~
Fate,
Tarhalindur, VitaminR, silavor,
danceHello,
Gut,
Gammagooey,
Nautilius
The Illuminati (L-8) ~ DrippingGoofball
Gut (L-9) ~
Zachrulez

(Minimum L-9)

Not Voting:
The Illuminati,
danceHello

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 12 at 2100 EST.
((expired on 2011-07-12 21:00:00))

---

--- silavo(u)r ---
Town
--- Turned to goo by a duplicitous baby mage for illusionary banned Illuminati fate-ruler connections Day 2...

At the time of death, silavor possessed the following abilities:
Invictus

Tracker

(will fix size tags so it all fits on one line when I get on my own computer)

Night 2 begins now and ends at 2100 EST tomorrow (
(expired on 2011-07-12 21:00:00)
).
If you have attempted to submit any actions inthread, I have not counted them. Submit them via PM.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”