DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:59 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Chevre wrote:You seem a bit pressured, DeityKabuto.

I am.

I'm being pressured by scum.

At the end of the game, the act your pulling off will be determined and you will flip the scum you are.

The only way to change my mind is if you and your buddy are working together as Masons.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

In this setup, there are bound to be two Mason teams and one Scum team.

Both teams consist of 2, so that's probably 6.

With 8 town.

Or maybe 2 scum teams, 2 Masons teams.

Something like that..
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Chevre »

What is your case on me, again?
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Cirno »

Keep in mind, masons are not confirmed town in this setup, DK.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Chevre wrote:What is your case on me, again?

Idk, I just dislike how you were on my wagon for so long for no reason, and then when you get attention, you unvote and then later on, I end up on your scum list. :igmeou:
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Guido Crescendo »

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:
Guido Crescendo wrote:
Darkcoffeejazz wrote:

I need to hear from Deity about my previous request, Vitamin needs to explain the last vote and I need to look at Yank before I can say for certain which players are scummy to me. DCJ and Guido are on it for certain. I'm having doubts if Chevre should be put on my scummy list or my null list. Cj and SmallPeoples are null.

I would be worried if no one found me scummy at all.

And why would that worry you?

Because I am always scummy, even when I'm town. For anyone to not have a single scum read on me would make me think they were scum trying to buddy with me.
The fact someone does find me scummy means someone is at least TRYING to play. Even if they're failing miserably.

Sounds like a convenient out. "Sure that was scummy, but I'm always scummy looking and not scum so you totally can't hold that against me".
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Cirno wrote:cjdrum lurked, responded to the prod, and lurked again, which basically means he is lurking on purpose.
He is confirmed scum as far as I am concerned.

So you call cjdrum confirmed scum, it doesn't get any more sure than confirmed scum, and yet you keep your vote on me for the nonsense below. Is cjdrum your scum partner, be honest now.

Cirno wrote:Keeping my vote on Guido for two reasons really:

-Voted someone with a 'drunk' post then later claimed it was part of his clever plan to catch scum
-Scum slipped then later claimed that it was part of his clever plan to catch scum

To clarify, I don't put much faith into 'slips' myself, rather I dislike the act of claiming it was part of some plan. Also, he is a filthy hydra.

I'm pretty sure Guido A was drunk so no need for the air quotes. And it was part of a clever plan in the "do something so we have something to evaluate because the game is going nowhere" manner.

The second point needs further detail as well. -"Scum slipped" then later pointed out the slip when no one else noticed it and then arrogantly patted self on back for such a clever idea. The fact that we chose to bring it to light is not insignificant.

And finally we're a very clean hydra thank you.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by cjdrum »

DeityKabuto wrote:cjdrum <- I've played two games with him, he was inactive and scum in both

Ahem.
I've only been scum at MS
once

unvote: Cirno
vote: DeityKabuto

Pushing for an easy lynch, etc.

Also, I am suspicion of Cirno. I have no idea how many times ze has changed a list of four people to lead the town, as if like sheep.
Taking advantage of town following any reads anyone gives? Badbadbad.

Ninja'd - wait, do we have separate definitions of "confirmed"? I'm not scum, so you can't be 100% sure of me being scum.
Maybe it's hard for me to post here? Maybe you're all so serious about whatever the hell you're talking about that I can't input my thoughts. Maybe some people need to think, rather than generalize.
Thankyou.
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:EBWOP: Actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't object to a Guido or Deity lynch. Deity mostly because of those recent posts of his and the OMGUS voting,
Guido mostly because of being a hydra and thus being in the position to blame any slips of any kind off on whoever was in control at that moment in time.
And the whole "lol it was a fake slip isn't this clever" post, of course.

So there, I AM thinking about it. I just haven't decided who I'm ultimately going to vote as of yet (as I'm still leery of the Deity bandwagon that quickly formed, but I also have no real way to get a solid read on Guido).

Really, that's basically a concession that you can't or don't find anything that actually happened in the game scummy and instead are willing to policy lynch simply for being a hydra. Eleven pages in, a fair amount of content finally and you're willing to policy lynch. Maybe you should skip the pretense and just say what you mean, "Hey guys I'm cool with lazily lynching the biggest wagon because he's not me or my scum partner".
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Vote Count:

VitaminR - 1 - (Guido Crescendo) (L-6)
YankCane151 - 1 - (smallpeoples343) (L-6)
smallpeoples343 - 1 - (YankCane151) (L-6)
Chevre - 1 - (DeityKabuto) (L-6)
Guido Crescendo - 4 - (VitaminR, Cirno, Tomie Uzumaki, BlackBerry) (L-3)
DeityKabuto - 2 - (Fighting Shadow, cjdrum) (L-5)

Not Voting: Chevre, Darkcoffeejazz

With 12 alive it's 7 for majority.
You Are Worth It
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

cjdrum wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:cjdrum <- I've played two games with him, he was inactive and scum in both

Ahem.
I've only been scum at MS
once

unvote: Cirno
vote: DeityKabuto

Pushing for an easy lynch, etc.

Also, I am suspicion of Cirno. I have no idea how many times ze has changed a list of four people to lead the town, as if like sheep.

Ninja'd - wait, do we have separate definitions of "confirmed"? I'm not scum, so you can't be 100% sure of me being scum.
Maybe it's hard for me to post here? Maybe you're all so serious about whatever the hell you're talking about that I can't input my thoughts. Maybe some people need to think, rather than generalize.
Thankyou.

Dude. This is a freaking scumpost.

Your reasons for voting me don't even make sense.

I am not not pushing for an easy lynch, nobody is voting you, and I am simply said what I said because of Meta and how you are being inactive, right now you aren't making yourself look any better by not being active, so w.e. So frustrating..
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by cjdrum »

You said I was scum in two games with you?
Check my games.

Scum in Open 307. Town in the rest.
The
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Glad to see inactivity is dying down.
You Are Worth It
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Deity: I'm pushing your lynch by asking questions? You're overreacting a bit.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by YankCane151 »

Actually the funny thing is that you suddenly don't think Guido, Fighting Shadow, and CSL (slot-wise) are scum anymore even though they were originally on your wagon, but I'm sure scum because I was questioning people(See: scumhunting) and DEFINITELY teams with Chevre by questioning her and not voting. I'm not following your logic.
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Cirno »

>Guido
>Sounds like a convenient out. "Sure that was scummy, but I'm always scummy looking and not scum so you totally can't hold that against me"

Why is "I would be worried if no one found me scummy at all." more likely to be said by scum than town in the first place?

>So you call cjdrum confirmed scum, it doesn't get any more sure than confirmed scum, and yet you keep your vote on me for the nonsense below. Is cjdrum your scum partner, be honest now.

Yes he is. Also, there is no point in trying to pressure a lurker or leaving my vote to sit uselessly on one. I'd much rather leave it to sit on you and watch you try to attack it even though I just explained why it is still on you.

>cjdrum
>Also, I am suspicion of Cirno. I have no idea how many times ze has changed a list of four people to lead the town, as if like sheep.

[citation needed]

Alright, check it bro. Initially my suspects were Chevre and Guido. They are still on my list. I then began to show suspicion of you do to your blatant lurking. When you responded to the prod, proving that you are around, and then went straight back to lurking I became certain you were scum. Lastly, smallpeoples is not even trying to find scum in the slightest, so I've added him to the list.

1. Show me where I was sheeping.
2. Show me where I have changed my reads.
3. If someone had to be lynched right now, who would it be and why?
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Cirno »

Also, DK's playstyle is
1.Be useless
2.Get voted
3.roflmao why are you voting me

It's gonna be like that all game folks
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Yeah, I kinda was hinting at a policy lynch, Guido, but the fact I'm torn between voting you or Deity proves I'm willing to give you a chance. I just don't like the concept of never being able to get a solid read on you, since you could in fact blame it on the other person being drunk or something else. It's hard enough for me to trust ONE person, much less 2 or more sharing the same account (body).

As for DeityKabuto, I'm starting to see that same pattern. And I don't like it.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

"Prepare for the bitter truth."

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
: 0/0
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

EBWOP:
And about Cirno, if anything...

I can't see how she has sheeped at all. If anything she's been trying to get our asses in gear (before Tomie came of course and began pointing FoS' at everything down to the very punctuation marks). I can't say I've been paying attention entirely to her list of reads but, at the same time, I think I'd have noticed if they had begun changing drastically with no rhyme or reason to them.
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Cirno wrote:>Guido
>Sounds like a convenient out. "Sure that was scummy, but I'm always scummy looking and not scum so you totally can't hold that against me"

Why is "I would be worried if no one found me scummy at all." more likely to be said by scum than town in the first place?

Subconscious recognition of role manifesting in-game. For example, other than our intentional slip I believe our play to be extremely town. I'm not being funny; I literally don't understand the arguments about why we are scum; they seem like people repeating what happened without any actual analysis or critical thought as to why the behavior occurred. To simplify I'm town and I simply don't think my play is scummy because I'm town and thus my play can't be scum motivated; if I'm scum maybe I make the mistake of acknowledging my scummy behavior.

Cirno wrote:>So you call cjdrum confirmed scum, it doesn't get any more sure than confirmed scum, and yet you keep your vote on me for the nonsense below. Is cjdrum your scum partner, be honest now.

Yes he is. Also, there is no point in trying to pressure a lurker or leaving my vote to sit uselessly on one. I'd much rather leave it to sit on you and watch you try to attack it even though I just explained why it is still on you.

You said confirmed; confirmed literally means I am completely sure he is scum. If I'm completely sure someone is scum I'm moving my vote there in a heartbeat and hollering my head off to get them lynched; it's not as if we're a day away from deadline and you have to compromise to get a lynch you have all the time in the world to get a lynch of "confirmed scum". But apparently that's too hard or something and you'd rather lynch the hydra with the oddball playstyle because you don't quite get it.
Guido Crescendo
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Guido Crescendo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Darkcoffeejazz wrote:Yeah, I kinda was hinting at a policy lynch, Guido, but the fact I'm torn between voting you or Deity proves I'm willing to give you a chance. I just don't like the concept of never being able to get a solid read on you, since you could in fact blame it on the other person being drunk or something else. It's hard enough for me to trust ONE person, much less 2 or more sharing the same account (body).

You don't have to trust two people; you have to trust the one slot because all our actions reflect equally upon us. Furthermore, your argument is entirely hypothetical; sure we
could
use a complicated method of blame shifting to try and clear our name; just like you or anyone else
could
WIFOM every argument you make. "Oh, I did that because it was scummy and thus scum would never do it." But it's not a valid argument to lynch someone for that until they actually do it.
Darkcoffeejazz
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Darkcoffeejazz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Darkcoffeejazz »

Well I never said it was anything but hypothetical. I deal in the realm of possibilities. Being a thinker and all (even if not everything I think about is substantial).
Show
100 Vamps or Bust!

Town
0/2
Mafia
0/0
Third Party
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by Cirno »

>Guido
>You said confirmed; confirmed literally means I am completely sure he is scum. If I'm completely sure someone is scum I'm moving my vote there in a heartbeat and hollering my head off to get them lynched;

If you park your vote on a lurker on day 1 with several days left before deadline and scream for a lynch you are either an idiot or scum. There is absolutely nothing to gain by voting cjdrum at the moment. Neither is there anything to gain by ending the day right now.

If your argument is "you should only vote for the person you most believe is scum", then I can only say I disagree. I am more concerned with you right now and so my vote is going to remain there.

>you'd rather lynch the hydra with the oddball playstyle because you don't quite get it.

You say 'oddball', I say 'scummy'. Also, honestly, I really would rather lynch you. Your wagon would provide more information than that of a lurker and you are more dangerous to keep around for another day.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Post by cjdrum »

Cirno:

1. If I'm confirmed scum, then there
is
something to be gained from voting me - lynching a scum, duh.
2. USE THE FREAKIN' QUOTE TAGS! It is
extremely
hard to get what's happening on the first read-through of your posts. It looks, on first glance, like you're having a freaking conversation between two sides of yourself!
The
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Cirno wrote:Also, DK's playstyle is