Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:thaaaaats actually close enough to a claim to satisfy me on that front.
MoI none of this arguing with fate shit is useful in figuring out your alignment. other people might disagree but I also don't think your silavor stuff helps with figuring out your alignment.
What WOULD help is those more detailed town reads that you mentioned earlier. I don't care if it's weak reasons or a weak read or whatever but I'm fairly certain that'll help a lot more than everything you're doing now.

Hes not goign to give out READS that will just out his buddies.

Fucking hammer this scum
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Unvote, Vote:Fate
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gammagooey wrote:What WOULD help is those more detailed town reads that you mentioned earlier. I don't care if it's weak reasons or a weak read or whatever but I'm fairly certain that'll help a lot more than everything you're doing now.

I'll make you a deal Gamma.

If you can concisely explain with solid reasoning why me giving the details and reasoning of my Town reads on Zach, DGB and Benmage moreso than my reasoning why players like Silavor, Gut and Nautilus are scum and it makes sense to me then I'll do so by this time tomorrow.

Assuming I'm not lynched before that time.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Because I think your suspicions of sil and gut and naut could fairly easily come from you-scum without much trouble, you're about to die, and if your reasons for thinking that etc. are town are good or a towntell in some way you JUST MIGHT not get noosed. Which last time I checked is beneficial to any win condition you may have.

If you make me wait until tomorrow you'll probably be dead though. I don't need SUPER DETAILED just one-two sentences on why zey town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Fate »

Gammagooey wrote:Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Unvote, Vote:Fate

What the FUCK is this trolling?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

maaaaaaybe.
it could also be a combination of that and not wanting someone to hammer MoI while I'm talking with him.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 am

Gamma wrote:Because I think your suspicions of sil and gut and naut could fairly easily come from you-scum without much trouble, you're about to die, and if your reasons for thinking that etc. are town are good or a towntell in some way you JUST MIGHT not get noosed. Which last time I checked is beneficial to any win condition you may have.

If you make me wait until tomorrow you'll probably be dead though. I don't need SUPER DETAILED just one-two sentences on why zey town.

Meh that’s not very convincing. And me convincing you really isn’t going to do much at this stage … lets be honest with deadline coming soon the entropic weight of my wagon has pretty much sealed the Day.

And I really want to resist doing it because it’s just wasting my time. No-one is going to bother to look back and say “Oh, he actually was Town so let’s review his reads”. But since I have a little time before I’m sans Computer …

Benmage
– His Town read stems from my experience with Town Benmage. I’m seeing characteristics in his ISO (specifically 2, 5, and 7) that say loud and clear to me “Benmage is Town”.

Zach
– Two things for him

1. His immediate Silavor vote at the start of the Day is Town because Silavor was pretty much confirmed Scum based on Day 1.
2. His willingness to say why Fate’s plan was bad for Town (and it is at this stage) is hugely Town motivated.

DGB
– Her reaction to the Spyrex lynch wagon is Town. Not “Oh my god what did you do” before anyone knew the reaction but mirth (ISO 14). And explanation at 16 as to the realities of the situation. Lastly her Day 2 vote on Gut is absolutely solid.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Nautilius »

Magna
Do you agree with this logic:
1) There was scum off Spyrex wagon.
2) Taking away dead flipped town: Duplicity, Quilford, Benmage, Magna, Baby, Illuminatu
Quil is town because of the Kublai invict comment, Ben just really reads as ben town.
Leaving Duplicity, you, baby, Illuminati
And then if you're town and stuff...and have the sort of town read on Duplic....
one of Baby/Illum is scum.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nautilius wrote:DDDDDDDGGGGGGBBBBBBB

WHY AREN'T YOU GOING CRAAAZY AT MAGNA NOT CLAIMING?

Déjà vu
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Fate »

Then why isn't there a hammer in that post Ellie?

I have faith

FAITH
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Nautilius »

Because I'm in a hydra so I'm not me and I have to take Nacho into account and we still have time...
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hmmmmmmmm so I'm gonna go over a few isos. MoI's reasons for DGB+Benmage town are decent and it has the bonus of frustrating Fate for a while.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Fate »

Fine.

I did say this day should go slower -____-

its just this other ongoing game is taking FOREVER and I thirst
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Nautilius »

Gammagooey wrote:hmmmmmmmm so I'm gonna go over a few isos. MoI's reasons for DGB+Benmage town are decent and it has the bonus of frustrating Fate for a while.

can you ask him about why Duplic is sort of town? He won't listen to me probably.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Fate »

Gamma you act liek its HARD for scum to call town town for certain reasons

You should be havnig him explain his LOLSCUM reads, this is scumhunting 101
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

why do i have to do everything.
HEY MOI DO WHAT THEY SAID PLZ.
although i thought that you already explained your scum reads so feel free to either elaborate on them or ignore Fate.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Nautilius »

Because I'm scum and Fake sucks.
No seriously, I'm curious about Duplic.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Nautilius »

FATE ISN'T FAKE.
FATE IS....ABSURDLY BEAUTIFUL.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 am

Nautilius wrote:Magna
Do you agree with this logic:
1) There was scum off Spyrex wagon.
2) Taking away dead flipped town: Duplicity, Quilford, Benmage, Magna, Baby, Illuminatu
Quil is town because of the Kublai invict comment, Ben just really reads as ben town.
Leaving Duplicity, you, baby, Illuminati
And then if you're town and stuff...and have the sort of town read on Duplic....
one of Baby/Illum is scum.

Let's see ...

1. Yes I agree there are scum not on the Spyrex wagon. The volume of said scum of versus on to yet be determined (although I lean much more heavily on than off).
2. I'm trusting you on this not double checking your process in who isn't on the wagon. I'll not argue the Gamma as Town due to the Invict comment by KK at this stage. I agree Benmage is Town. I do know I'm Town. That leaves Duplicity, Baby and Illuminati.

My sorta Town read on Duplicity doesn't remove them at this stage. So yes, wagon analysis says that scum is in Duplicity, Baby, Illuminati.

Your point? I'm not voting on PoE Day 2 when we have active scummy players (like Silavor) floating around. I like VC Analysis but it's not everything, especially before scum flips.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:33 am

Illuminati hasn't posted or confirmed.

Somehow Quilford was replaced in an instant.

But Illuminati... not a word from the mod.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Illum did confirm actually, during n1. Yeah he hasn't posted though. Behold my amazing replacement secrets.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Nautilius »

Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Nautilius »

Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Ban »

Magna wrote:Here’s the truth on Fate’s ‘Meta-Evidence’ – it’s crap.

*nods* makes sense... Although I have to admit meta that I wasn't personally involved in is not my strongest suit.

Tar wrote:This is the kind of defense you see from scum who've been cornered by a case they think is utter crap. It's just like when The Fonz got lynched back in Stargate SG-1 as SK due to perceived connections to revealed scum.

This is the second time so far I've been stopped in my tracks to contemplate this bold statement of his. I agree with you it's the type of backlash from being backed into a corner, but that doesn't just have to come from scum. Arrogant and aggressive players can respond in the same way if they think they are being blindsided by inferior cases. A there is a thin line between inform the mentally brainwashed and frighten the allied masses.

Perhaps it's my dislike of Fate's case, or my agreement that Sila should be an agreed-upon name (as invictus not lynch though) but I think you are misanalyzing this statement of his.

I'm sad to see similarities between me and Fate... *sigh* I'll start scheduling appointments with my therapist now. Annnd as much as I like my vote and wanted to see where it went I don't like people playing games around an L-1...

Unvote:, vote: Silavor

Invictus:VitaminR

I would still rather see Sila as the invictus choice though.
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 am

Nautilius wrote:First link suppose to be http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 7&sr=posts

Why isn't he posting here while being uber-active elsewhere?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”