MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Nautilius wrote:No, I admit we're schizoing. You saw it happen in that game Faraday was modding, i was with DGB, we were town.
YOU'RE the one claiming that you had actual reasons on gut + co, it doesn't matter whether I think it's pro-town or not.

Schizoing is a perfect place for scum to hide. See Macavitar in Clash of Kings and MasterSpy in Return to Mordor Mafia.

What game is this that Faraday modded again? Was it Clash of Kings? Because I've only played with Faraday as a mod in that series to the best of my recollection. I'm too lazy to review my Wiki at this stage.

Just because you play in a scummy manner doesn't mean you are Town. It just is license for you to flip flop around on 'reads' like a fish out of water.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Nautilius »

Ok schizoing is scummy.
That was nacho's first post in the game and our qt, he's been in MIA prior to it. Him and I will sort it out then.
ELLIBERETH thinks your scum. ELLIBERETH thinks Silavor is scum. I think i've made that pretty clear and I also think it was pretty clear to everyone that Nacho's two posts were not me.
REGARDLESS: SHOW HOW THIS IS NOT A LIE:
(unlike say, Silavor Gut or the others I’ve actually detailed as scum with actual reasons why)
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Fate »

Lol anyone notice how when I call out MoI for reading me too well he goes and says "well if I'm wrong about fate..."

To fake some doubts. Cept it shows how inconsistent he is with his earlier I CAUGHT ALL DA SCUNS BRAVADO
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Nautilius »

and your first wallish post was mainly rehashing.

yeah clash of kings.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Fate »

Nacho/ellie stop arguiung with moiscum and vote him
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 am

Fate wrote:Lol anyone notice how when I call out MoI for reading me too well he goes and says "well if I'm wrong about fate..."

To fake some doubts. Cept it shows how inconsistent he is with his earlier I CAUGHT ALL DA SCUNS BRAVADO

Oh wait Fate ... where's that Reads list post you promised from American Gods?

If you want to hang onto the Butthurt that I don't "bow to you" and I won Best Newbie and you didn't that's fine. Some of us can grow.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Nautilius »

Fate wrote:Nacho/ellie stop arguiung with moiscum and vote him

Nacho doesn't want to lynch him.
We'll be QT'ing...but it may be Entspeed.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 am

Nautilus wrote:REGARDLESS: SHOW HOW THIS IS NOT A LIE:

(unlike say, Silavor Gut or the others I’ve actually detailed as scum with actual reasons why)

Let’s see …

MoI wrote:
KK wrote:{danceHello, Gut, Quilford, silavor} <-- I'm thinking that this is a good starting group to look for scum in.

Since KK bit the bullet over so many so called “Awesome Players” I assume he was pretty spot on with this list.

Gut and Silavor are more or less sure scum.

MoI wrote:Look at me I’m going to throw us some names to hide behind and then give an excuse as to why I throw a terrible hammer 3 posts later.

Scum scum scum scum scum!!!!!

MoI wrote:Silavor is clearly scum for ignoring the Fate RVS fun-time wagon, the horrible hammer, and pretty much all of Day 2.

MoI re Nautlius-scum wrote:Nope, you are pretty much 100% scum. Especially with that "I was trying something new that I can't explain in a way other than it looks like something out of the mouth of DrShotty".

MoI re Silavor scum wrote:1. Horribly weak distancing from Nautilus by attacking them for doing exactly what he is doing.
2. Still absolute scum as detailed before.
3. Note he’s doing what good caught scum do when a viable counterwagon appears. Hop on and keeps your head down hoping it works.

Moi re Gut scum wrote:1. Abdicting responsibility (I’m just following Fate - echoing Silavor's Day 1 'Fate told me to hammer' crap)? Scumtastic.
2. No reads of his own to push? Scumtastic.

I think that should settle the issue. I'm bothering to add all the other Nautilus is scum stuff that you try to handwave away. And if you don't look at Gut's ISO and see scum I'm sorry for you. Except you are scum to so it's not too hard to understand why you are defending him via Chainsaw.

BUT WHERE IS YOUR RESPONSE THAT YOU ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE CALLING ME SCUM FOR IN YOUR “SHEEP WITH NOT READS POSTING” HMMMM? WHERE IS IT?

Oh that’s right … you both are scum and don’t respond to Town scum-hunting questions.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Fate »

I'm at work all day. Quoting copypaste on phone is hard

If you want some fuckkng humbling, iso me yourself and show this game your shame.

Keep exageratting that I'm so wrong or "jealous" of you to try and drown out your scumminess. Its not working.

Now, instead of ad hom, why not tell me which of your buddies are bussing?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Ellibereth »

The last 2 are after my quote.
The first was said before your post.
The sila stuff is just obvious and probably has already been said...I'll look later.
ONLY new thing is the one on me.

I DON'T THINK SHEEPING, OR NOT HAVING REASONS IS SCUMMY. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THINKS THEY'RE SCUMMY.
FLASH OF GREEN
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Nautilius »

The last 2 are after my quote.
The first was said before your post.
The sila stuff is just obvious and probably has already been said...I'll look later.

I DON'T THINK SHEEPING, OR NOT HAVING REASONS IS SCUMMY. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THINKS THEY'RE SCUMMY.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:59 am

Fate wrote:I'm at work all day. Quoting copypaste on phone is hard

If you want some fuckkng humbling, iso me yourself and show this game your shame.

Here it is. Not exactly sure how your three different reads on me in a single day is “my shame” and not yours ….

For the record here are Fate’s reads postings from American Gods (that concern me)

Fate at 759 wrote:SGR is failtown, probably.
Gagglederp is town trying to be "cool" by suspecting the experienced players, aka MoI and farside. Only to get WTFPWNT when Ythill flips scum and farside is town. LOL

Saint=Furc...? Fucking HELL.
MoI's "theres resistance that makes ZERO sense from OGML, so I'll just vote the other wagon" is LOL.
Farside has a scumread on nexus? Nuuuuuuuuuuu!
KK made a write up? Town.
OGML is not scum with Ythill, seriously.
Ythill is brilliant though, campaigning for his own revive so damn hard. That's why I'm lawling so hard at you people using basic scumtells to connect him to people.

viewtopic.php?p=2880272#p2880272
^The fuck is this waste of space? FoS: Seacore

Waiting on the revives is good.

Wrathchild reads scummy.
Fate and other notables when they're not in the game, often taking their name in vain.

>_>b

Ythill's so scummy.
Did LMP just meta-defend MoI? lolwut
K I'll take Wrath as townish
Damn if Saint is furc he's town -_-

There's that write up KK did, like I predicted, TOWN

Apokascum is SCUM. More votes here please.
You guyys think THIS is how Ythill would treat his buddies? Lol.
#587 is a good reason Apok is scum.
as is #562 "let's have discussion about this but I won't contribute it or start it TEHEHEEE"

MoI is probably town, he's such a pain as always though.

AGar could be a lazy scumbag, need more time to tell.
The HELL did you elect Saint for WC?
Saint isn't scum with Ythill -_-

Note the bolded – he called me Town here.

Fate at 783 wrote:I lost my page, guess I'll start at 23 >_>b

"People I feel are townie enough to go BS: GG, LMP, SGR, Saint, Seacore, farside, LL.
People I feel are skilled/experienced enough to make the most of it: GG, LMP, Magna, OGML, Saint, Seacore, Llama, AGar, farside.
I crossed out the ones who are not on both lists and bolded the ones who are but I am currently not electing."

Ythill wouldn't vote for a partner to go into the BS, he'd only need himself in there to manipulate everyone. Everyone on the top list is cleared. People on the second list is where he'd place buddies, namely AGar and Magna.

I got your number Ythill.

Motivation..draining....

Reads are already solidified enough to do this:

TOWN
GG
LMP
SGR
SAINT
SEACORE
FARSIDE
LL
OGML
WRATHCLAN
LLAMAFLUFF

SCUM
APOK
AGar
Magna

???Everyone else

Farside Ythill was probably a town read of yours yesteday. The fact that he flipped scum should make you MORE open to alternate views of the game, not PARANOID about them.

Note the bolded – here I am scum.

Fate at 867 wrote:Oh look MoI posts and doesn't even comment on my entrance or alignment AT ALL except that I'm "playing the White Knight" (which would make OGML town and me scum in typical usage of the terms)

HURRR DURR

I guess this is you calling me Scum.

Fate at 928 wrote:Lol MoI thinks he can read me as "if fates right he's scum bussing, if he's wrong he's town"

So horribly wrong can't tell if its dumb or scum yet.

Either way it discredits my reads for no reason

And now Fate has no opinion on my alignment.

That’s the entirety of Fate’s posts while I was alive on my alignment.

Take as you will.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 am

Nautilus wrote:The last 2 are after my quote.

Oh really? Fucking Liar.

Nautlilus wrote:Reaaaally. Other than sila which you devoted a couple of sentences to can you quote over your stuff on Gut and other actual reasons on others. Because I don't see any.

Here’s your FIRST mention of my not giving reads. It was at 393.

Please show me which of those quotes in 407 came after 393. You can’t. Those quotes were from 388. Again …
Fucking Liar!!!

I’d actually move my vote to Lynch all Liars but Silavor is still the obv-scum lynch for today.

Nautilus wrote:The sila stuff is just obvious and probably has already been said...I'll look later.

Move the fucking goalposts more scum.

You said I wasn’t supporting them. Now you are backtracking and saying “It was obv” after I blew up that argument.

Scum scum scum.

Nautilus wrote:I DON'T THINK SHEEPING, OR NOT HAVING REASONS IS SCUMMY. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THINKS THEY'RE SCUMMY.

Oh, so you are trying some nice ‘TARP’ to somehow catch me being inconsistent and its now blown up in your scummy face.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 am

I'm just going to say this -

If you (and this is to EVERYONE) who is Town and aren't voting obv-Scum Silavor (who is still keeping a low profile hoping his lynch blows over today) in favor of LOLWIFOM you are doing it wrong. Just like yesterday when some of you lynched Spyrex.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

MoI I feel left out of your big post with people who voted you.

Can I get a few town reads with reasons attached to them?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:23 am

Gammagooey wrote:MoI I feel left out of your big post with people who voted you.

You were left out. I'd say sorry but I'm not as your vote came on the last page. Given your reasoning amounts to "Hey, I dont' like the way he is playing" you don't earn Town points.

I have fairly solid Town reads on Benmage, DGB and Zachrulez.

Duplicity earns a sort Town read. I need more Regfan to have an idea whether they should be promoted to Solid.

The rest are scum, scummy to Null or mostly Null.

@Gamma
- please enlighten me as to what scummy moves I have made that justify your vote. I'm all ears.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 am

Gammagooey wrote:

And nope ... I'm not going into depth on the reasons. Sorry ... not worth my time to explain why I think said people are Town. You are lucky to get Town reads Day 2 out of me at all.

And of course Fate is obv a "Pants on Head" Town read as earlier stated. I assumed you wanted new ones.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@MoI- late iso 2 to iso 4 looks excessively confident given your play in the last two games we've played together- particularly

Anyway I’ve delivered you a bunch of scum – Nautlius, Gut, Silavor, possibly danceHello. Get to work people, I’ve done the heavy lifting.

and
Nope, you are pretty much 100% scum. Especially with that "I was trying something new that I can't explain in a way other than it looks like something out of the mouth of DrShotty".

After metamaf and [redacted] I very much expected to see more mellow town play, but instead you're stating that you've got 3 scum and that everyone else should go ahead and listen to you.
Naut's thing is similar- Yeah it wasn't a GOOD reason but unless I'm mistaken it was for an RVS wagon at the time and I have a really hard time seeing Naut use it as an excuse for being on a d1 quicklynch instead of just passing off the spy-scum claim as rvs shenanigans. Going you're absolutely scum while insulting their reason for the vote isn't what I expected from MoI-town.

And why isn't it worth your time. This is a serious question.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:41 am

Gammagooey wrote:After metamaf and [redacted] I very much expected to see more mellow town play, but instead you're stating that you've got 3 scum and that everyone else should go ahead and listen to you.
Naut's thing is similar- Yeah it wasn't a GOOD reason but unless I'm mistaken it was for an RVS wagon at the time and I have a really hard time seeing Naut use it as an excuse for being on a d1 quicklynch instead of just passing off the spy-scum claim as rvs shenanigans. Going you're absolutely scum while insulting their reason for the vote isn't what I expected from MoI-town.

And why isn't it worth your time. This is a serious question.

1. I don't see why your opinion of how I should play based on MetaMafia and [REDACTED] means I should change. Frankly I am and always have been an aggressive player. Based on those two games in question I don't see you calling for others who are playing here to change their style also.
2. Rhetoric in calling someone 'absolutely' scum isn't any different than rhetoric like "Why aren't you bussing your buddies". I don't see you calling anyone else to the carpet for that either. Granted I'm the top wagon but consistency in approach to what is scummy is Pro-Town.
3. Its not worth my time because I am not really going to share my reasoning for them. When it is an obv-case like Fate it is one thing. More nuanced reads - nope. That's how I roll.

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm not telling you that you should change (although personally I would like if you knocked off insulting posts like your iso 3), I'm saying that I expected change based on your reads and play in those specific games being so aggressive that it got you killed after you were wrong in a few of your reads.

Aggressive play isn't scummy by itself, it's your specific circumstances that make it odd. And also consistency is boring.

Three gets a kay but if you're town it'll make me sad later.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 am

Gammagooey wrote:
Three gets a kay but if you're town it'll make me sad later.

Stop being Sad ... remember its a PARTY!!! You still have your hat.

Why I have your attention -

Your thoughts on Silavor, Gut and danceHello please ....

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

silavor can superdie, hence invictus vote on him
Gut sheeping Fate is bad but I don't think it's that scummy and the rest of his play gives me a weak town read
danceHello is guttown based on PBuG's early posts and the post about Tar's day 1 stuff.

And I'm not sad yet, that emotion only occurs if you become lynched town. (or mass-invictus'd town i guess but technicalities)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Fate »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Fate wrote:I'm at work all day. Quoting copypaste on phone is hard

Here it is. Not exactly sure how your three different reads on me in a single day is “my shame” and not yours ….

For the record here are Fate’s reads postings from American Gods (that concern me)

Fate at 759 wrote:SGR is failtown, probably.
Gagglederp is town trying to be "cool" by suspecting the experienced players, aka MoI and farside. Only to get WTFPWNT when Ythill flips scum and farside is town. LOL

Saint=Furc...? Fucking HELL.
MoI's "theres resistance that makes ZERO sense from OGML, so I'll just vote the other wagon" is LOL.
Farside has a scumread on nexus? Nuuuuuuuuuuu!
KK made a write up? Town.
OGML is not scum with Ythill, seriously.
Ythill is brilliant though, campaigning for his own revive so damn hard. That's why I'm lawling so hard at you people using basic scumtells to connect him to people.

viewtopic.php?p=2880272#p2880272
^The fuck is this waste of space? FoS: Seacore

Waiting on the revives is good.

Wrathchild reads scummy.
Fate and other notables when they're not in the game, often taking their name in vain.

>_>b

Ythill's so scummy.
Did LMP just meta-defend MoI? lolwut
K I'll take Wrath as townish
Damn if Saint is furc he's town -_-

There's that write up KK did, like I predicted, TOWN

Apokascum is SCUM. More votes here please.
You guyys think THIS is how Ythill would treat his buddies? Lol.
#587 is a good reason Apok is scum.
as is #562 "let's have discussion about this but I won't contribute it or start it TEHEHEEE"

MoI is probably town, he's such a pain as always though.

AGar could be a lazy scumbag, need more time to tell.
The HELL did you elect Saint for WC?
Saint isn't scum with Ythill -_-

Note the bolded – he called me Town here.

Fate at 783 wrote:I lost my page, guess I'll start at 23 >_>b

"People I feel are townie enough to go BS: GG, LMP, SGR, Saint, Seacore, farside, LL.
People I feel are skilled/experienced enough to make the most of it: GG, LMP, Magna, OGML, Saint, Seacore, Llama, AGar, farside.
I crossed out the ones who are not on both lists and bolded the ones who are but I am currently not electing."

Ythill wouldn't vote for a partner to go into the BS, he'd only need himself in there to manipulate everyone. Everyone on the top list is cleared. People on the second list is where he'd place buddies, namely AGar and Magna.

I got your number Ythill.

Motivation..draining....

Reads are already solidified enough to do this:

TOWN
GG
LMP
SGR
SAINT
SEACORE
FARSIDE
LL
OGML
WRATHCLAN
LLAMAFLUFF

SCUM
APOK
AGar
Magna

???Everyone else

Farside Ythill was probably a town read of yours yesteday. The fact that he flipped scum should make you MORE open to alternate views of the game, not PARANOID about them.

Note the bolded – here I am scum.

Fate at 867 wrote:Oh look MoI posts and doesn't even comment on my entrance or alignment AT ALL except that I'm "playing the White Knight" (which would make OGML town and me scum in typical usage of the terms)

HURRR DURR

I guess this is you calling me Scum.

Fate at 928 wrote:Lol MoI thinks he can read me as "if fates right he's scum bussing, if he's wrong he's town"

So horribly wrong can't tell if its dumb or scum yet.

Either way it discredits my reads for no reason

And now Fate has no opinion on my alignment.

That’s the entirety of Fate’s posts while I was alive on my alignment.

Take as you will.

First of all, I had a slight townread on you WHILE I was catching up. When I had fully caught up you were in my scumlist. Not strong enough to push a lynch on you but DEFINITELY a scumread.

Second,
This is how
I
will "take" his post.

You're showing more reasons to discredit my read of me, being as vague as possible. "Fate flip flopped on my alignment in another game when he was town and I was scum, take that as you will."

This is effective from your scumperspective because it:
-Sheds doubt on my ability to read you, and you hope it will take some sheep votes off your wagon
-Setups some suspicion on me, because you're saying me calling you SCUM here definitely is different than how I called you scum that game.

NOW
If you were town and saw the difference of my approach to you in that game and in this one, I'd expect you to have MORE doubts about my alignment.

Instead you're callling me town for BULLSHIT reasons. I'm town because i mislynched SpyreX? Like HELL I wouldn't do that AS SCUM. A mislynch is a fuckin mislynch, and you LITERALLY said "Fate is town because he voted SpyreX even though player X did the same thing, so he's an idiot and town."

That makes NO FUCKING SENSE. You should not have a townread on me for THAT, and of course you can't have a townread on me for my PLAN, because if you approved of it and weren't a condescending asshole about it, you'd be META-SUSPICIOUS.

You are definitely scum. That's why I'm not even going to bother responding to your repeated attacks of "jealously" or "butthurt" claims, because I know you're just scum trying to enrage me and distract the town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 am

Fate wrote:
You are definitely scum. That's why I'm not even going to bother responding to your repeated attacks of "jealously" or "butthurt" claims, because I know you're just scum trying to enrage me and distract the town.

I've distilled your Wall of "I rant" down to this nugget.

You say I am scum antgonizing you to attack me so it would 'distract Town' by my scum-lynch.

Really, that's what you are saying. And it's such a funnily ludicrous argument I don't even know where to begin. So I will not.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

I don't have time right now to cover everything MoI is saying, but I sure as hell have time to cover this:

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'm just going to say this -

If you (and this is to EVERYONE) who is Town and aren't voting obv-Scum Silavor (who is still keeping a low profile hoping his lynch blows over today) in favor of LOLWIFOM you are doing it wrong. Just like yesterday when some of you lynched Spyrex.

I know this kind of reaction.

This is the kind of defense you see from scum who've been cornered by a case they think is utter crap. It's just like when The Fonz got lynched back in Stargate SG-1 as SK due to perceived connections to revealed scum.

In fact, it's more than that. MoI just let it be known that he feels ENTITLED to not be the lynch today because silavor is the DESIGNATED lynch today. Look at the last part of that first sentence. It's not "because he's scummier than I am", it's "because that's what you're supposed to do". Then MoI brings up SpyreX from yesterday to try to frighten players out of his lynch. Not convince.
Frighten.

I repeat: This is NOT town defense. And the posts I don't have time to cover right now aren't any better.

MoI: Claim or die.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”