Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Oh, Ban posted. Give me a second.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Fate »

You cheeky fuck.

Let's hear your grand CASE on me, because so far its:

Lol fates plan is awesome //sheep
+
Fates SCUM ill wait till everyonecomearound.

GL WITH MY MISLYNCH

Though I DO appreciate the free NK immunity you've given me with this laughable scum plan.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Duplicity wrote:Why have you avoided the question we asked?

But prior to outwaying all the options, I have answered your question, Sir, though I deemed it silly tomfoolery. Rush back do your favorite haberdashery, your socks are descending around your ankles, bringing everlasting shame to your poor, poor mamma.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Fate »

DGB doesn't need to be questioned.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Duplicity wrote:PEdit: See Naut posted, will wait for more substance before I get a read. Reason for the lynch seems like an odd thing to try, especially if he's scum.

Perhaps Nautilius has taken ill with psittacosis, disrupting his higher cognitive functioning.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Ban »

Dup wrote:Waiting for posts with meaning from Ban, his reaction to the Spy lynch was not good at all and had no real substance.

Did I even react to it? Oh right, I was overjoyed... ah good times... I can understand why you would think it wasn't good, but it hardly lacked substance. I was clearly ok with it. Would I have unvoted if I had the chance when he was at L-1, probably... Even I wouldn't willingly participate in his hanging without some real reason behind it, but I'm hardly loosing sleep over it...

How exactly was my reaction 'not good at all' to you?

fate wrote:You cheeky fuck.

Let's hear your grand CASE on me, because so far its:

Lol fates plan is awesome //sheep
+
Fates SCUM ill wait till everyonecomearound.

GL WITH MY MISLYNCH

Though I DO appreciate the free NK immunity you've given me with this laughable scum plan.

Decided to put on the big boy pants now eh? I must have said the right thing...

You presented the 'town plan' of how to use our game mechanic to our utmost advantage. And it's a good plan mind you, I get the whole deal behind it, really nicely structured.. and the framing was solid. And I loved the color, could really see the effort you put into building it. Really, great stuff.

the problem is you killed KK last night. KK outed his invictus target in thread, which told you he was a great kill with no risk to you or your buddies blah blah blah, speculation on my part so lets move to the juicy bit. Unfortunately, you can't actually bank on that happening everyday. With KK dead, somebody would tie it to his invictus claim and eventually everyone would stay moot on the topic. Which means future kills run the risk of possibly taking you out with it. So by issuing this plan you not only make everyone reveal their invictus, but also get to help control who that person is. Not only warning you of dangers, but letting you skirt them.

Plus I've always been a believer that the people who come out with these great "town should do this" plans is usually scum, so I'm sure I'm biased in that regards... And we can't overlook my Fate hate... that might also be a factor.
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Ban »

Fate wrote:DGB doesn't need to be questioned.

Well I'm sure she doesn't need to be.. but have you ever considered her feelings? Maybe after a long day at work she would like someone to take an interest... How was your day DGB? Is that a new shirt? it looks good.. Are those cookies for everyone?
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Fate wrote:DGB doesn't need to be questioned.

Sing to "
A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down
"

A lil' suspicion
Makes the nightkill go away.
The nightkill go away,
The nightkill go away...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Ban wrote:How was your day DGB?

Why, so glad you asked, the kitchen is half demolished, the workers arrived at a quarter to 5 when there is a whole day of work to do, the cabinet installer was supposed to be there tomorrow but now we're demolishing instead... and the contractor wanted to charge me for something he said he would cover... the electrician didn't understand my instructions... the guy that bought my used kitchen cabinets came to pick them up and many weren't removed yet... I was hungry but no kitchen and Minineko was gone with the car so I couldn't pick up restaurant food... my husband is staying away from the mess coming home late... I had to plaster some holes they made in the walls... and then in between all this I have to look up fancy words to impress Duplicity...

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Fate »

HEY YOU

YOU WITH THE FUCKING KORLASH ALT

YOURE ONE OF THOSE FUCKS THAT KILLS ME SCUM NO MATTER WHAT SO THAT IF I EVER HAPPEN TO BE SCUM YOU CAN FEEL ALL GOOD INSIDE, AND IF I HAPPEN TO BE TOWN YOU GOT YORU TROLL ONR EAL WELL.

NICE OUTING YOUR ALT

BUT NO

YOURE SCUM THIS GAME, SO I WONT NEED TO FRAME THIS CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE CALLING ME SCUM FOR THE SAKE OF IT AND BEING HORRIBLY WRONG TO HANG OVER YOU FOREVER, NOW DO I?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Leave Korlash aloooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwne!

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Fate »

NO DGB

NO

I WONT LET THIS STAND

LAST TIME IT WAS OK BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT SPYREX AND (ME)

BUT THIS?

THIS IS ANTI TOWN "IM NOT GONNA BE ARSED TO PLAY THIS GAME" "IM A FATE HATER SO ILL CALL HIM SCUM" BULL SHIT.

AND IT ISNT GOING TO FLY
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Fate vs. Korlash

My two favorite players

Don't make me choose

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Fate »

LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE KORLASH

HOW BOUT YOU NK DGB TONIGHT OUT OF MERCY YOU CHEEKY FUCK?
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Ban »

DGB wrote:Why, so glad you asked, the kitchen is half demolished, the workers arrived at a quarter to 5 when there is a whole day of work to do, the cabinet installer was supposed to be there tomorrow but now we're demolishing instead... and the contractor wanted to charge me for something he said he would cover... the electrician didn't understand my instructions... the guy that bought my used kitchen cabinets came to pick them up and many weren't removed yet... I was hungry but no kitchen and Minineko was gone with the car so I couldn't pick up restaurant food... my husband is staying away from the mess coming home late... I had to plaster some holes they made in the walls... and then in between all this I have to look up fancy words to impress Duplicity...

Man... that's rough... so, uh does that mean I can't have a cookie then?

Fate wrote:YOU WITH THE FUCKING KORLASH ALT

If I was Korlash I would have voted myself at the beginning... yeah... What you gunna do now? Eh? Eh?

Fate wrote:LAST TIME IT WAS OK BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT SPYREX AND (ME)

BUT THIS?

THIS IS ANTI TOWN "IM NOT GONNA BE ARSED TO PLAY THIS GAME" "IM A FATE HATER SO ILL CALL HIM SCUM" BULL SHIT.

whoa whoa whoa whoa... I don't ever call people scum without reason regardless of my fake feelings towards them... short of perhaps some random ones here and there. Also, I seem to be one of the last old school players who actually still treat this game.. as a game. I never don't play.

Fate wrote:HOW BOUT YOU NK DGB TONIGHT OUT OF MERCY YOU CHEEKY FUCK?

I would never kill DGB... ;_; That's too far man... *sniff* TOO FAR!

Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Nautilius »

LET'S ALL BE FRIEEEEEENDS GUYS.
and kill other people.
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS DO
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Nautilius »

on that note, what's this history between Korlash and Fate/Spy.
I'm sensing a fun read.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Fate »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16167

Not a fun read.

Korlash's ISO is fun though.

OH AND I WON I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT <333
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Ban »

I wanted to be friends but then Fate was all like 'no you're ugly' and I was like 'make me' and he was like 'nu-uh!'...

We'll be nice... *sadface*

Nautili wrote:on that note, what's this history between Korlash and Fate/Spy.

Not that I know
anything
about that...
KK's game of uber fun mafia

Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Ban »

Damn you fate... always one step ahead of me... *shakes fist* [but in a nice way] >.>

danceHello
danceHello
Townie
danceHello
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by danceHello »

Fate, calm your tits.

Ban, why are you suspecting Fate for coming up with something helpful and protown? Yeah, okay, it could be a potential towncred thing, but Fate hasn't done anything outright scummy.

Duplicity wrote:"I invictused voted myself." does not mean "I invictused myself". It means we voted for an invictus. If you had actually been paying attention you'd see that. The fact that you push on things that are either inaccurate or inconsequential makes it very difficult to read you.

My bad, I tend to misinterpret people when they don't use commas correctly~

That said, I really like that post of yours, but unless I get a better read off your other head or
my
other head sees fit to unvote, the vote stays.

-PBuG

p-edit: ffs guys this page is useless.
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Ban »

dance wrote:Ban, why are you suspecting Fate for coming up with something helpful and protown? Yeah, okay, it could be a potential towncred thing, but Fate hasn't done anything outright scummy.

because statistically scum are the founders of huge plans like this... Obviously this is a fake statistic but it hasn't let me down yet... I could go into all the reasons why I think the plan was made by scum, but ultimately *short of my previously mentioned belief* I would say timing is a factor. He had that thing ready coming into the day... you know, like it was discussed and planned out by a group last night! *slams fist down*

I know, doesn't sound vastly convincing. But we all have our own things that make us suspect people. And this is one of those things for me...

Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Gut »

You didn't think about Invicting during the Night, Ban?
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Ban »

What exactly do you mean? Did I think about who to invictus, or did I think about how to use it to my advantage? Because the answer I think is no actually... I did have a dream about going on an adventure with Hello Kitty and we caught a trout that was seriously, no lie, this big... Man it was a good day/night/day...

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

DrippingGoofball wrote:[invisible]If Baby Spice's next post doesn't contain 300 words, I'll Invictus her.[/invisible]

Vote Fate

Fate's actions were so scummy it hurts.
Sure, popping in and voting Spyre for lols, yeah ok. But posting all that rubbish and keeping the vote there
knowing
that it was L-2 or worse so bloody early in the game, nope that was pure FateScum.
(Hmm, is it just me or does Fate sound like Fatescum in MoCo here, including the bloody speed wagon?)

Just more proof, if we needed it, that speed lynches are always never work.
More proof that no-one bothers to research. (Checking Spyre's current games would have shown the hydra things quite quickly.)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”