DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Fate »

I still think you're town, Toast.

I have no idea what terror you're referring me in, but don't lump me in with those FAILCAPS till they've good and apologized
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

send, NOT sent

Toasty's post isn't convincing me. Especially the "hunt pretty well" piece partly because he just proposed to let LLD go for Hez.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Toasty, I posted seven reasons why you post was terrible. Also, what are the 'seven scum' people like you are referring to, there are only six in this game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

u guyz cant expect me to read 9 pages

some1 gimme a summary
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

ML wrote:1. You again call for me being nuked, despite the fact you've many times acknolwedged and recognized I can not be nuked.
2. You say dana is the best lynch out of nowhere and agree with this, but then turn around and vote me a few posts later.
3. You fail to realize that LLD is scum and going to die within days, she isn't nuking anyone tomorrow.
4. You call for yourself to be nuked.
5. Call is/pooky scumbuddies depsite there being only one scum.
6. Mina has now nuked scum, so I'm not sure how much I want that lynch any more.
7. Some long convoluted endgame scenario which makes no sense.

1. Nuked, lynched, whatever. It doesn't matter what word I use as long as it ensures that you die.
2. Can you nuke Hezlucky? No. So keeping dana alive only to make them suicide on HezLucky would get rid of two of my scum suspects (given that LLD won't be alive the next day) So lynching you--the other suspect--makes perfect sense
3. Yeah, I missed something. I also provided a backup plan
4. Yeah, so what? Today just proves that I wouldn't be able to win if in a situaition with 2 town and 1 scum. Why? Need I go back to the beginning of the game where Magua says that I tend to be a very easy scum target?
5. Yet another point made b4 I realized the LLD situation. Not to mention that not only has LLD not flipped (so I'm still allowed to speculate on the off-chance she actually flips town) but also I mentioned IS/Pooky as a possible scum team if and only if the other nukes failed to catch scum.
6. You don't think Mina could nuke her scumbuddy? You do realize how much town support she has, right?
7. Oh, it makes plenty of sense. see, you take the player list, and cross out the names when I say they should me nukes. Then, you take the remaining players, cross out people who are very likely night kills, and do the process over again! Oh, and most of my reads on that list MATCH WHAT EVERYONE IS ALREADY THINKING.

yet more verification that I'm getting lynched for my ideas rather than actual scum-tells.

PEDIT: LLD DIES EVEN IF SHE NUKES HEZ. I WANT HEZ TO DIE BECAUSE HE IS A SCUM READ, NOT OBVTOWN, SHOULD HAVE BEEN LYNCHED D1, AND, QUITE FRANKLY, ANNOYS ME.

@Fate: Thanks for the light buddying, but after that Fire Emblem failure, I get to call you annoying every once in while

@LLD: Thats referring to IS' arrogance about how great of a hunter he is for nailing 4 scum from a group of seven suspects.

People I've thought were scum: hez, cayote, AV, Regfan, gamma, 'vengeofwei, ludi
oh look! based on flips I have 3/5 reads correct thus far!
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Pooky
-
LLD's scum. Toasty's looking like a buddy. We aren't putting Toasty from L-2 to L-1 until it's been 24 hours since Mina nuked LLD.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:25 pm

awesome

why wouldnt we lynch him? i thought nukes hit even after lynches?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate wrote:I still think you're town, Toast.

If Toasty is town and ML is town, who's the last scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:awesome

why wouldnt we lynch him? i thought nukes hit even after lynches?

LLD would be alive when Day 4 starts and she could nuke obvtown.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 pm

its ok LLD

i will allow you to give me breakup sex even if you are a lying euro scumprincess
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm

thats how it works? the nuke doesnt just land in the night? okie
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Hinduragi wrote:send, NOT sent
Toasty's post isn't convincing me. Especially the "hunt pretty well" piece partly because he just proposed to let LLD go for Hez.

Lets see....I was lynched D1 in Dynasty Warriors because "my reads were bad." If my list was followed, I would have caught half the scum team, and a third party.

Cowboy Bebop, I was NK late, but town failed to listen to my advice and lynched obvtown LLD instead of obvscum AGM..

Need I go on? Don't even start the "well, he doesn't hunt well at all!" BS when you've never played a game with me before, and when you yourself haven't been right about everything. Whether or not you THINK I hunt pretty well says nothing about my alignment, but it DOES prove the fact that people make poor assumptions about my play simply because I disagree with them.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Hinduragi wrote:Pooky
-
LLD's scum. Toasty's looking like a buddy. We aren't putting Toasty from L-2 to L-1 until it's been 24 hours since Mina nuked LLD.

I'm LLD's scumbuddy because I missed that she got nuked. Right. Because everyone knows calling someone town who is claimed scum is REALLY the way to go.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Hinduragi wrote:
Fate wrote:I still think you're town, Toast.

If Toasty is town and ML is town, who's the last scum?

Me.

Once again, WELCOME TO FORTY PAGES AGO.

Ffs
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Fate »

After Fire Emblem I'm annoying?

I WAS SCUM you realize yes?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by HezLucky »

ToastyToast wrote:
ML wrote:1. You again call for me being nuked, despite the fact you've many times acknolwedged and recognized I can not be nuked.
2. You say dana is the best lynch out of nowhere and agree with this, but then turn around and vote me a few posts later.
3. You fail to realize that LLD is scum and going to die within days, she isn't nuking anyone tomorrow.
4. You call for yourself to be nuked.
5. Call is/pooky scumbuddies depsite there being only one scum.
6. Mina has now nuked scum, so I'm not sure how much I want that lynch any more.
7. Some long convoluted endgame scenario which makes no sense.

1. Nuked, lynched, whatever. It doesn't matter what word I use as long as it ensures that you die.
2. Can you nuke Hezlucky? No. So keeping dana alive only to make them suicide on HezLucky would get rid of two of my scum suspects (given that LLD won't be alive the next day) So lynching you--the other suspect--makes perfect sense

Reads have changed bro. I'm town as town can be at this point.

3. Yeah, I missed something. I also provided a backup plan
4. Yeah, so what? Today just proves that I wouldn't be able to win if in a situaition with 2 town and 1 scum. Why? Need I go back to the beginning of the game where Magua says that I tend to be a very easy scum target?
5. Yet another point made b4 I realized the LLD situation. Not to mention that not only has LLD not flipped (so I'm still allowed to speculate on the off-chance she actually flips town) but also I mentioned IS/Pooky as a possible scum team if and only if the other nukes failed to catch scum.
6. You don't think Mina could nuke her scumbuddy? You do realize how much town support she has, right?

You sound like scum who is pissed off that a confirmed town isn't among your ranks.

7. Oh, it makes plenty of sense. see, you take the player list, and cross out the names when I say they should me nukes. Then, you take the remaining players, cross out people who are very likely night kills, and do the process over again! Oh, and most of my reads on that list MATCH WHAT EVERYONE IS ALREADY THINKING.

yet more verification that I'm getting lynched for my ideas rather than actual scum-tells.

PEDIT: LLD DIES EVEN IF SHE NUKES HEZ. I WANT HEZ TO DIE BECAUSE HE IS A SCUM READ, NOT OBVTOWN, SHOULD HAVE BEEN LYNCHED D1, AND, QUITE FRANKLY, ANNOYS ME.

Oh boohoo. I annoy you. Cry more. You just listed 4 reasons why I should die and there are people in this game who would oppose each one.

@Fate: Thanks for the light buddying, but after that Fire Emblem failure, I get to call you annoying every once in while

@LLD: Thats referring to IS' arrogance about how great of a hunter he is for nailing 4 scum from a group of seven suspects.

People I've thought were scum: hez, cayote, AV, Regfan, gamma, 'vengeofwei, ludi
oh look! based on flips I have 3/5 reads correct thus far!

Hindsight is 20/20.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

You think my rage is scum rage? If it was scum rage wouldn't it be safe to assume that I would actually care about being killed. No, I only care about the reasons and the people on my wagon

Don't "oh, boohoo" me. I imagine myself punching you in the face, not cutting myself.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Fate wrote:After Fire Emblem I'm annoying?
I WAS SCUM you realize yes?

I didn't say you were annoying in this game. I was just using you as a comparison--someone who's loud and willing to piss people off in order to get what he thinks is correct vs. 2 players who are full of hot air.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by HezLucky »

ToastyToast wrote:You think my rage is scum rage? If it was scum rage wouldn't it be safe to assume that I would actually care about being killed. No, I only care about the reasons and the people on my wagon

Don't "oh, boohoo" me. I imagine myself punching you in the face, not cutting myself.

RAGE RAGE RAGE

You aren't doing the

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

You enjoy provoking people, don't you?

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Just for comedic reasons, do you still have the link to the game you got that title from? I know you did it a lot, but how did it start out?

Toasty, if ML's town and Mina's town, who is the last scum?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

its would be between fate and dana

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Also, I don't have a scum-read on Mina, but feel that if she's in a final 3, the other 2 will likely turn on her.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by HezLucky »

ToastyToast wrote:You enjoy provoking people, don't you?

I enjoy yelling at people who obviously havent read the game despite pretending to have and therefore have very outdated scumreads.

I also enjoy yelling at people with egos too big to admit they are wrong, when that scumread is on me.

You're obviously doing #1 or #2. They are almost mutually exclusive, so which is it?

EBWOP: Mina won't make final three.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Fate »

ToastyToast wrote:its would be between fate and dana

BUZZ

WRONG FUCKING ANSWER

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TOASTY

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”