DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Why the fuck are neither of you clowns commenting on the scummiest thing in the game.

LLD, when faced with death, has begged and pleaded to be allowed to live another fuckin day, and to nuke another nuke.

She "promises" she'll nuke the fail safe.

Even though she thinks said fail safe is town, and she would "know" she is town.

Yet she is begging to live.

BEGGING TO LIVE LIKE A EUROSCUMFUCKINGBAG

BUT ALL YOU HURR DURRS CNA DO IS HURR DURR ABOUT SEMANTICS THAT NO ONE FUCKIN CARES ABOUT

WHILE SCUM SPEWS BULLSHIT IN OUR MIDST
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
HezLucky wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Unvote; Vote: ML

Trying to direct Mina's nuke is pretty god damn scumtastic.

So hey, are you like, uh... scum?

No. Are you?

Further, Mina is pretty god damn town (I STILL don't get why you think she's scum).

Her nuke shouldn't be dictated by anyone, just like a vig shot shouldn't be dictated by anyone. It's anti-town.

Hypothetical Question: If you are scum, who's your buddy?

ollzmao

Mina I hope you've nuked LLD by the time I catch up here.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

HezLucky wrote:tho apparently gamma made some post that confirmed inhim town earlier

:shrug:

:?:
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Good, Nixon's back.

Everyone.

Scumdars out.

Not getting any pings? Mine isn't either.

Towndars out.

You got pinged by that post above me? Same.

Next suspect please.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Fate wrote:Why the fuck are neither of you clowns commenting on the scummiest thing in the game.

LLD, when faced with death, has begged and pleaded to be allowed to live another fuckin day, and to nuke another nuke.

She "promises" she'll nuke the fail safe.

Even though she thinks said fail safe is town, and she would "know" she is town.

Yet she is begging to live.

BEGGING TO LIVE LIKE A EUROSCUMFUCKINGBAG

BUT ALL YOU HURR DURRS CNA DO IS HURR DURR ABOUT SEMANTICS THAT NO ONE FUCKIN CARES ABOUT

WHILE SCUM SPEWS BULLSHIT IN OUR MIDST
This.

LLD has opposed any push against her and then when a nuke is shoved in front of her face she'll cheerfully suicide onto Hez? (according to Fate, a townread no less?)
Show

:

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I didn't ignore it. But Fate ignores people he brainwashes and focuses on those he hasn't fully convinced yet.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:48 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Hinduragi wrote:Good, Nixon's back.

Everyone.

Scumdars out.

Not getting any pings? Mine isn't either.

Towndars out.

You got pinged by that post above me? Same.

Next suspect please.

My reads haven't been like superstellar or anything, but if LLD turns up scum, I'll have at least shown suspicion on 2 or 3 of the 5. The nuke on MoI was a promise to Pooky, and I'd probably nuke myself if he asked me to do so.
Show

:

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, but all of your collective little towntells in posts add up to something good, especially considering the only scumtell on you is "lurking" when you were V/LA. Maybe I can read you easier since I replaced into a game you flipped town in when I was rereading it as scum. I don't know. I just feel that you're town and noone's telling me why you're scum so I really don't think you are.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

This argument is invalid considering that I have been promising to nuke Hez long before Mina was appearing to commit to nuking me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And I don't really use reads to determine scum. I'm not sure how you explain it. If I did, Fatescum would win against Metown everytime.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I think the town vs town point was enough to make it valid.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Despite her protests, I still say that Mina is still stalling. I love the way shes doing the heavy frow of concentration: "'gotta hit scum today, yes scum, scum are bad" as if she was RainWoman. Wouldnt surprise me if she was rocking back and forth.

Doesnt that look like a blatant act to anyone? Clearly Mina painted herself into a corner by waiting too long. She didnt want to end up being obvScum like Regfan and nuking a popular townie. So now she has to wait and wait and wait until the town draws itself into a ferver about wanting someone dead. I see our old buddy Fate trying to incite a riot over there and Hinduragi is acting like an out of control rabid badger, ready to gnaw at anything that moves.

So which is it Mina, are you waiting for your scumbuddy to give you and excuse or are you hoping that they can lurk themselves back into obscurity?

All this "I dont want to miss a scum" is inherent bullshit. You said it yourself, we are at 2/11, its not like this is a Nuke or Lose scenario. So why play this little game of the worried princess that is making a hard decision for her kingdom? The only reason that you would be concerned over misshooting your nuke if is your odds are actually 11/2. You have to play PERFECT from here on out to survive. (Here is a hint: You wont survive anyways. Pooky or I are going to nuke you no matter what you do.)

So stop pretending like your answering a million dollar question and let the nuke fly already. We still have to go over this drama when it comes time to lynch someone too. We are ALL WAITING on YOU, princess, so whats it going to be?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Fate »

IF I'M SDCUM I'M BUSSING LLD, YOU KNOW I FUCKING WOULD

NUKE LLD IF SHE'S TOWN LYNCH ME.

DO. NOT MAKE. SPAM. THIS. A THOUSAND. FUCKING TIMES.

THINK I'M SCUM?

I'M BUSSING LLD FOR A HAILMARY SHOT TOMORROW AND YOU CAN STILL NUKE ME THEN.

REALIZE I'M TOWN?

I'M FUCKNG RIGHT.

HINGU ML=TOWN ON TOWN,

FFS

EVERYYONE NOT SCUM SHUTUP AND LET'S WATCH LLD BURN
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi is acting like an out of control rabid badger, ready to gnaw at anything that moves

I was only doing that earlier. I'm done stirring up that many shitstorms.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If Mina nukes now, we have 2 days 'till deadline after the flip.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:29 am

It's funny because Fate is trying to do exactly what ML was doing. Control Mina's nuke.

Which, yet again, is scummy as all get out.

Further, if Fate IS scum... He knows that he's going to die. So this whole song and dance is designed to setup his final partner for the long haul.

I'll need to re-read Fate, but I think this shot he's pulling here is an act of protection from Mina. Someone Mina has suggested she would nuke, is probably scum with Fate.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Fate »

MINA

YOUR READS ARE BETTER THAN YOU THINK

YOU HAD LLD AS YOUR SCUMMISET PERSON

HER FLIPPING SCUM WILL VALIDATE YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD INSIDE.

PLEASE.

I KNOW WEVE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES, I KNOW YOUVE HATED ME AT TIMES, AND USED ME AT OTHER TIMES AND FELT BAD.

I KNOW YOU HATE BEING WRONG.

SO BLAME IT ON ME.

IF LLD FLIPS TOWN, ITS BECAUSE IM SCUM CONTROLLING YOUR VOTE AND USING YOU, AND YOU VOTE ME.

IF LLD FLIPS SCUM, YOU FEEL GREAT BECAUSE YOU HAD ORIGINALLY WANTED HER DEAD THE MOST, AND YOUR READS ARE GOOD.

So Please.

here I am taking my hand of the shift key.

Please Mina.

I've been begging to die for days now, but I've finally gotten a scumread stronger than my desire to troll town about reading me badly.

Please.

Give me this LLD nuke

Please Mina that's all I ask.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Mina »

Sorry, Hindu, I didn't realize the deadline was that close. I'll fire my nuke today, in that case.

Internet Stranger wrote:Despite her protests, I still say that Mina is still stalling. I love the way shes doing the heavy frow of concentration: "'gotta hit scum today, yes scum, scum are bad" as if she was RainWoman. Wouldnt surprise me if she was rocking back and forth.

Doesnt that look like a blatant act to anyone? Clearly Mina painted herself into a corner by waiting too long. She didnt want to end up being obvScum like Regfan and nuking a popular townie. So now she has to wait and wait and wait until the town draws itself into a ferver about wanting someone dead. I see our old buddy Fate trying to incite a riot over there and Hinduragi is acting like an out of control rabid badger, ready to gnaw at anything that moves.

So which is it Mina, are you waiting for your scumbuddy to give you and excuse or are you hoping that they can lurk themselves back into obscurity?

All this "I dont want to miss a scum" is inherent bullshit. You said it yourself, we are at 2/11, its not like this is a Nuke or Lose scenario. So why play this little game of the worried princess that is making a hard decision for her kingdom? The only reason that you would be concerned over misshooting your nuke if is your odds are actually 11/2. You have to play PERFECT from here on out to survive. (Here is a hint: You wont survive anyways. Pooky or I are going to nuke you no matter what you do.)

So stop pretending like your answering a million dollar question and let the nuke fly already. We still have to go over this drama when it comes time to lynch someone too. We are ALL WAITING on YOU, princess, so whats it going to be?

Fuck off.

No, seriously, fuck off.

Being horribly wrong about one read in which you're extremely confident and obnoxious about it is forgivable, but more than that, you're being a douchebag.

I told you, leave me the fuck alone until I actually fire my nuke. Then you can post "MINA IS SCUM HEY LET'S WASTE TWO NUKES ON HER TO KILL HER I'M GOING TO DROWN OUT EVERYTHING SHE SAYS WITH 'MINA IS SCUM HEY LOOK AT ALL THESE COLOURFUL WAYS I HAVE OF SAYING 'EUROPEAN' I'M GOING TO IGNORE ANYTHING IN HER FAVOUR AND SPIN EVERYTHING SHE SAYS TO MEAN MINA IS SCUM" as much as you want. Now you're pissing me off too much to concentrate. If you've already convinced yourself I'm scum and aren't going to change your mind about it no matter what, why are you even wasting your breath? Shut the fuck up about it and wait until tomorrow to nuke me.

(Actually, if I'm scum, I'm not in the slightest bit of danger at all. I just have to nightkill you tonight and then rely on Hinduragi's Battleship to protect me from Pooky. Also, I can just fake suspicion on Pooky for flipping on me and then nuke him today because he can't retaliate. Nice going, dumbass.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Fate »

Hinduragi wrote:If Mina nukes now, we have 2 days 'till deadline after the flip.

We either quicklynch me or ML its not that hard.

Here's a way to accelerate a LLD flip though:

LLD if you are town, you agree to suicide so that we have more time before deadline, yes?

Then if she doesn't suicide we'll know we've hit scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Fate »

Mina if you're online now please launch it at LLD.

Any misigivings you have, please share them.

All you need to do is focus on me.

If I'm scum I'm bussing LLD definitely.

If I'm town then we're both town and we've both thought LLD to be the most nuke worthy.

Please minaaaaaaa
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Mina »

But I have to be contrary. You're trying so hard to wheedle me into nuking LLD by emotionally appealing to what you think my weak spots are that I should nuke you just to prove I'm above manipulation. :P
Also, not everything revolves around you, Fate.

Hey, LLD? Did you get back from your vacation? I'm REALLY interested in those pages of cryptography you claimed to have done. At this point, presenting your work within the next ten-fifteen minutes (and getting Hinduragi to verify that it's not random letters) is your only hope of saving yourself.

Hmm. How sure are you in LLD being scum, Fate? As sure as you were that
Sociopath
was scum? :twisted: What makes you much more confident in her alignment?

(...seriously, maybe I am just stalling, because I probably am going to nuke LLD today. Hang on, let me ISO her. This is all the fault of people who prioritized troops above nukes and saddled me with a silo.)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:44 am

How do you propose I upload them Mina? Through magic?

I'm not a rich person who has their own scanner.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 am

Wait, that's funny.

Maybe I can use my powers of certainty to upload these notes for you~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 am

In other words, if that's the basis for your nuke, I can't help you.

Though it is a poor reason to nuke someone.

Especially someone who is already slated for a fail safe death...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Fate »

Mina wrote:But I have to be contrary. You're trying so hard to wheedle me into nuking LLD by emotionally appealing to what you think my weak spots are that I should nuke you just to prove I'm above manipulation. :P
Also, not everything revolves around you, Fate.

Hey, LLD? Did you get back from your vacation? I'm REALLY interested in those pages of cryptography you claimed to have done. At this point, presenting your work within the next ten-fifteen minutes (and getting Hinduragi to verify that it's not random letters) is your only hope of saving yourself.

Hmm. How sure are you in LLD being scum, Fate? As sure as you were that
Sociopath
was scum? :twisted: What makes you much more confident in her alignment?

(...seriously, maybe I am just stalling, because I probably am going to nuke LLD today. Hang on, let me ISO her. This is all the fault of people who prioritized troops above nukes and saddled me with a silo.)

Don't sweet talk me with lies, of course everything revolves around me.

There's no wheedling

There's desperation and pleading. You should nuke LLD to prove you're above ME in that you are the one that controls the string and I'm the one that has begged at your feet. Show them the might of Queen Mina!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”