Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:07 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Poirot wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:
Dodgy wrote:Ok, I kinda agree with Adele that poirot has acted a little sispiciously at times but then I also think that Adele has too.
She was so annoyed that we had lynched Falcone without letting him defend himself. She was especially annoyed with me for it because she FOS'ed me.
She then quickly removed her vote on Falcone.
Falcone's false role claim was so transparrent that he had to be scum but Adele was trying to stall us from the lynch in my opinion.
I don;t think Adele is scum tho.
I don't either.

Let's examine the vote: first, there were BJ and armlx, who are confirmed townies (particularly armlx, now that he's no longer with us). The other three are Adele, Dodgy, and myself.

Unless I misread my PM, I'm not scum, and I don't believe that Adele is...so, taking the path of least resistance,
Vote Dodgy
Why on earth would we examine the vote, and ignore the offvoters?
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:19 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I will take your word for it BJ, as I know youre townie and may be privy to info that I'm not, so my suspicion of Adele has deminished somewhat with you thinking she is innocent.
@Poirot, I know for a fact that I am not scum, please go ahead and lynch me just so I can prove your theory is utter crap, be my guest.
Secondly, why is it in every game that the people that lurk never get lynched, well at least its happening in this game and its starting to concern me.
@ poirot, you have been suspicious for some time and its interesting to me that you have picked me out of the Falcone lynch line up as scum. Could it just be that you are scum and all the others that lynched Falcone are either confirmed townies or suspected townies.
I don't buy your game play at all
I think you are in a corner because you know I'm a townie so thats why you have come out to attack me.
I think youre scum!
VOTE: Poirot
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:24 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Dodgy wrote:Ok, I will take your word for it BJ, as I know youre townie and may be privy to info that I'm not,
How on earth would I be privy to info you are not?
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:30 am

Post by Dodgy »

Who knows in this game!
Anyway, I am trusting you as I feel you are now our best bet at finding the scum.
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:25 am

Post by Poirot »

Dodgy wrote:Ok, I will take your word for it BJ, as I know youre townie and may be privy to info that I'm not, so my suspicion of Adele has deminished somewhat with you thinking she is innocent.
@Poirot, I know for a fact that I am not scum, please go ahead and lynch me just so I can prove your theory is utter crap, be my guest.
Secondly, why is it in every game that the people that lurk never get lynched, well at least its happening in this game and its starting to concern me.
@ poirot, you have been suspicious for some time and its interesting to me that you have picked me out of the Falcone lynch line up as scum. Could it just be that you are scum and all the others that lynched Falcone are either confirmed townies or suspected townies.
I don't buy your game play at all
I think you are in a corner because you know I'm a townie so thats why you have come out to attack me.
I think youre scum!
VOTE: Poirot
And yet you fail to realize that everything you just said could just as easily be applied to yourself. You aren't confirmed, so why are you acting like you are?
"I did not decieve you, mon ami. At most, I permitted you to decieve yourself."
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Adele »

Adele wrote:Vote: Poirot. Even though Falcone turned out to be scum, dropping the hammer in that situation was scummy of Poirot, whether he's in a different scum group, an SK, was deliberately distancing or had a different idea of the plan than Falcone's.

The other possibility - that he's a townie who is so important it was worth just ending it there to reduce the risk on his life , or is merely selfish, shortsighted, or impatient - is far from remote, of course. But Poirot's behaved in a scummy, scummy way.
Poirot wrote: Read my third-to-last post. I responded to his post by saying that it made sense, but he threatened to kill me, which is a mistake. Do what you will, tell me when to claim, but Falcone, in the grand scheme of things, could have done serious harm...if we believe his claim in the first place. And I would definitely not want to see two dead townies on day three, with no progress made.

He said he'd follow the town's decision. Unless you knew at that point that he was scum, you deliberately took from the town the opportunity for an extra kill.
I'm sorry, Poirot, did I miss the bit where you answered this point? I was just wondering if you'd been certain that Falcone was lying or if your intention was to deny the town an extra kill?
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:29 am

Post by Poirot »

Well, how often would you see that type of role in a game with twelve people? You're looking at a possible three people dead in one night, or 25% of all the players. Doesn't that seem a little bizarre?

Anyways, unless there's something wrong with my role, I'm 100% sure that Dodgy is scum.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Adele »

:| That looks like a lepton to me.

Are you stating that if we lynch Dodgy and he's innocent we can consider you scum? If so then
Unvote, Vote: Dodgy
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:32 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Poirot wrote: Anyways, unless there's something wrong with my role, I'm 100% sure that Dodgy is scum.
May as well elaborate.
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Poirot »

BabyJesus wrote:
Poirot wrote: Anyways, unless there's something wrong with my role, I'm 100% sure that Dodgy is scum.
May as well elaborate.
Well, considering where we stand...because we have one scum out, I guess I'll throw myself into the fray.

I'm the cop, but I didn't know it until the night Graken was killed.. For all I know, I could be paranoid or insane, but I investigated Dodgy and he was "guilty".
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Hmm. Let's hear a claim from dodgy.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:33 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Poirot wrote:I'm the cop, but I didn't know it until the night Graken was killed.. For all I know, I could be paranoid or insane, but I investigated Dodgy and he was "guilty".
Are you saying that you weren't given an option to make a night choice for Night One?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:55 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This is unbelievable!
Ok, I will tell you my role...
I am a townie, I am the towns undertaker.
When a player has recieved 1 vote off a lynch, I get a message from the MOD to tell me whether I need white roses for the burial service (pro town) or Red roses for (Mafia).
The only time in this game that I have been told that I need Red roses was when we had lynched Falcone.
Unfortunately, the MOD was a little slow in coming forward with my message about the roses, so I had to go on instinct alone.
I am pro town.
Lynch me if you will but you will find out that I am telling the truth in the end.
So I can say with 99% surity that Poirot isn't the cop at all because if he was, his investigation would have cleared me.
Poirot
Poirot
Townie
Poirot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:04 pm

Post by Poirot »

Green Crayons wrote:
Poirot wrote:I'm the cop, but I didn't know it until the night Graken was killed.. For all I know, I could be paranoid or insane, but I investigated Dodgy and he was "guilty".
Are you saying that you weren't given an option to make a night choice for Night One?
Kinda. I was originally told I was vanilla, but then Halo pmed me Night 1 to tell me that I was now the cop. For some reason, I think that Graken was some kind of cop/doc hybrid and I was a backup, but inevitably, I've only gotten one investigation-last night, on Dodgy.

@ Dodgy-the only way that would work is if I'm paranoid/insane, which I doubt is the case in a small game without other cops.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:12 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Such crap and time will show it to be true Poirot
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Poirot wrote:Kinda. I was originally told I was vanilla, but then Halo pmed me Night 1 to tell me that I was now the cop. For some reason, I think that Graken was some kind of cop/doc hybrid and I was a backup, but inevitably, I've only gotten one investigation-last night, on Dodgy.

@ Dodgy-the only way that would work is if I'm paranoid/insane, which I doubt is the case in a small game without other cops.
I believe this. I, likewise, found out my role partway through the game (near the end of D1).

Vote: Dodgy
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:59 pm

Post by Dodgy »

This is so ridiculous!
Go on. lynch me, at least then I will be proved right!
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by BabyJesus »

Dodgy wrote: I am a townie, I am the towns undertaker.
When a player has recieved 1 vote off a lynch, I get a message from the MOD to tell me whether I need white roses for the burial service (pro town) or Red roses for (Mafia).
So, according to your claim, whener a player is one vote away, the mod tells you if he is scum or clean? Interesting...

Why don't we test this? It's five votes to lynch.

unvote

My vote counts as two, so get two votes on warpdragon. I woll vote (putting him one away), then immediately unvote. Then we see what flowers you get.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ok, I will prove to you that I am telling the truth.
Unvote

Vote:Warpdragon

just to let you know, so he doesn't get lynched, its 3.12 am here so am about to hit the bed.
Get me 4 votes on Warpdragon and I will tell you if he is pro town or not.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Now I have role claimed, I am bound to be killed tonight so lets make use of my role and go through every player
Matjoeman
Matjoeman
Townie
Matjoeman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:03 pm

Post by Matjoeman »

Alright
Vote: warpdragon
. I still doubt this claim, highly.
halo freak
halo freak
Goon
halo freak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:24 pm

Post by halo freak »

Vote Count

2 Dodgy (Adele, Shamrock)
2 Warpdragon (dodgy, Matjoeman)

5 Votes to lynch
Become a replacement for Italian Mafia [b][url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2479&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0&sid=adecd9ea5f99eb6ee344bd18c4bf4de0]HERE[/url][/b]

*smacks Cadmium with stick for fun*
- Phoebus
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:14 pm

Post by Adele »

Dodgy wrote:Now I have role claimed, I am bound to be killed tonight so lets make use of my role and go through every player
I
this idea... get your thoughts on every player then lynch you to see what you are, and if you're innocent, follow your results (and if guilty, mostly ignore them).

...in a
way
, you've counterclaimed Cop (well, it's an investigative role). Could there be any Millers? Actually, it occurs to me that an Undertaker role
might
have a Miller aspect (I dunno, they seem related to me), so maybe Poirot's a clear cop yet Dodgy's telling the truth. It'd be a funny turn-up for the books if Dodgy actually confirmed Poirot!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:40 pm

Post by Dodgy »

ok, so now we need BJ to put his vote back onto Warpdragon and once the MOD has sent me my instructions as to what colour roses will be needed, I will be able to let you know if Warpdrgon is pro town or not.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:25 am

Post by BabyJesus »

alright,
vote warpdragon