marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by marco1610 »

/confirm

I can follow a person at night and see whoever they visited. My wincon is when all indoctrinated and infected players are dead, and all the threats to the peace in the galaxy are eliminated.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by marco1610 »

Okay, I've never played smalltown setup but I don't think the JOAT, doctor, or bus driver would be mafia.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 am

Post by marco1610 »

Rhinox wrote:oh it prevents a lynch. (wiki)

why would I ever want to do that?

In case you believe the lynchee is innocent but town is derping and still lynching him. Or if you're a dick.

jasonT1981 wrote:/confirm. Got my no1 pick.

marco1610 wrote:Okay, I've never played smalltown setup but I don't think the JOAT, doctor, or bus driver would be mafia.

Bus driver (I think) and Doctor I have seen as scum before. JOAT I have only seen as town, I have been it a few times. However, the wiki lists it as a pro town AND anti-town role

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

Speculation on what role is town/scum is somewhat futile on day one as we have no real way of knowing for sure.

Yeah, but we've got to take chances anyway.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:10 am

Post by marco1610 »

ShadowGuru wrote:
marco1610 wrote:/confirm

I can follow a person at night and see whoever they visited. My wincon is when all indoctrinated and infected players are dead, and all the threats to the peace in the galaxy are eliminated.

Don't directly quote your role PM. Plus I trust no one's "wincon" after I posted it because anyone could just have easily asked the mod for a protown wincon after my post. I don't consider you "clear" at all despite you having my exact wincon, but I do consider me "clearish".

I did not quote my role pm. If you really have the same wincon as me, you will see that I've changed the phrasing a little bit.

ShadowGuru wrote:
marco1610 wrote:Okay, I've never played smalltown setup but I don't think the JOAT, doctor, or bus driver would be mafia.

Alignments have NOTHING to do with the role. Hence the setup being smalltown. The alignments were randomized amongst the roles. That's why this setup is pure scumhunting as we already know everyone's role.

Yes, the MOD already cleared this up. But with complete randomization, there is the chance of an unbalanced game which is the assumption I was working upon.

For instance, a Mafia with a governor and a doctor could do a LOT of damage very soon.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:52 am

Post by marco1610 »

ShadowGuru wrote:
marco wrote:I did not quote my role pm. If you really have the same wincon as me, you will see that I've changed the phrasing a little bit.

I didn't compare to my role PM wincon, I just noted the words "indoctrinated and infected players", "threats", "peace", and "galaxy" and assumed that you copied it.

No biggie.

ShadowGuru wrote:
Yes, the MOD already cleared this up. But with complete randomization, there is the chance of an unbalanced game which is the assumption I was working upon.

My post came before the mods, I wasn't trying to be an ass...

And yes, I understand that, but there's enough practically enough power in the game to balance out any powerful mafia team.
[/quote]

No, I meant the MODs had already told this before the game began.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by marco1610 »

@Spyrex, that's pretty much what I was thinking.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 am

Post by marco1610 »

Alright, lets get this show on the road!
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:27 am

Post by marco1610 »

Lynching governor on Day 1 doesn't really sound like a great idea.

Vote: Sathoris
cause he's a roleblocker. Just a shot in the dark really.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:46 am

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
marco1610 wrote:Lynching governor on Day 1 doesn't really sound like a great idea.

Vote: Sathoris
cause he's a roleblocker. Just a shot in the dark really.

Can a Governor Govern themselves?

Depends really. I've played games where he can and also where he can't.

I just noticed it's a one shot governor too.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:49 am

Post by marco1610 »

I don't see the point of making the governor waste his lynch save on himself. If he's a mafia governor and he saves a guy we're very suspicious of, we'll know. The vigi and JOAT will be smart enough to attack that guy and figure things out. As of now, it seems like mafias trying to make us waste a dayphase.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:55 am

Post by marco1610 »

Vote: Silent Wraith

The sudden unvotes making me suspicious.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:58 am

Post by marco1610 »

GhostWriter wrote:Sudden unvote? It was explained.

However, what you should've seen as scummy, or I feel should've been seen, is the fact that the explanation seems to point to Nintendo's unvoting reasoning. This is a problem due to the fake that the vote would then have been there for RVS reasons. But it wasn't. At least, not as was explained before.

What does RVS stand for?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 am

Post by marco1610 »

Thanks. And EBWOP and OMGUS?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:59 am

Post by marco1610 »

Ah thanks. Are these acronyms covered in the wiki?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by marco1610 »

Wait, I don't see how his initial vote was scummy. My vote was pretty much backed the same way.

In fact, didn't people follow his wagon?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by marco1610 »

SpyreX wrote:Good lord not 2scum4scum.

NO.

Who's scum then?

And yes marco you haven't been forgotten. Shep's got a renegade move all lined up for you.

You talk as if you're confirmed town. Killing me will only hamper your credibility whether you be town or scum.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 am

Post by marco1610 »

ender241 wrote:I'm certainly not liking the fact that Hiraki thinks i am top scum and wants me to be lynched over one tiny thing.

On the Marco scum-death thing, considering he is a newbie, i remember being scum newbie and i openly said kill me. The scum tend to do that more oftan than town actually. VOTE: Marco

I do not recall doing anything like that. I noticed others saying something like this too. The most I did was question people's suspicion on Toog because he was being accused for the same thing that I did.

It actually looks like you're grasping at straws just to get a townie lynched. I wouldn't be surprised if the people with leading votes and you are mafia together. VOTE: ender241

inb4 people think this is a retaliation vote.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by marco1610 »

SpyreX wrote:Ok I need some help.

Is marco insane or is he just flat scum?

It is almost as if you're trying to associate yourself with a group of individuals openly in the game thread. So that townies start feeling you're town almost instinctively. Whether that be in shaking down someone or being confounded at how a person is playing. Makes one question how honest your intentions in doing so are. Not to mention that when and if I am lynched/killed and you play a part in it, you can easily wash your hands off the guilt.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 am

Post by marco1610 »

Does anyone besides me feel that I'm being used as a set piece?

Think of it this way:

Jason says not lynching someone just because he's a newbie is wrong. Hiraki and nintendo harass Jason and put words in his mouth to implicate him.

People already think I'm acting scummy or whatever. And people would also conclude that lynching a newbie is easier to pull off than a veteran.

It's almost as if Hiraki KNOWS I'm town and defended me so as to appear town when and if I am killed/lynched.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by marco1610 »

It's almost as if Hiraki is trying to have nintendo take all the heat on this one.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am

Post by marco1610 »

ender241 wrote:Sorry for not postings guys, been busy lately and this has been forgotten.

My opinion on marco - if you lynch me now i believe Marco is scum and i hope you listen to me, he OMGused me, plus he is practically bandwagoning, and many cases the 3rd and 4th vote is scummy. ALso add the reasons, i've said. I can guarantee he is scum, i called it first.

I don't really understand the Nintendo wagon, gonna have a relook on that.

I didn't OMGUS you. At least not completely. I'll admit that my vote for you was partially motivated by my irritation at your very shoddy reasoning but it also made me suspicious of you.

However, I believe lynching nintendo would be a better idea. The scummy behavior coupled with the uncooperative attitude pretty much seals this for me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nintendo
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 am

Post by marco1610 »

I'm a bit suspicious of Hikari as well. Not to mention the fact that him telling Nintendo to shut up almost felt like mafia telling his teammate not to dig himself a deeper hole.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 am

Post by marco1610 »

Hiraki wrote:
marco1610 wrote:I'm a bit suspicious of Hikari as well. Not to mention the fact that him telling Nintendo to shut up almost felt like mafia telling his teammate not to dig himself a deeper hole.
While I admire your inquisitiveness as a newbie, you do lack the knowledge to pinpoint what someone is doing at a specific time.

Per se, me. I didn't want to hear Nintendo's mind crumbling ramblings. So, I told him to shut up.

After he didn't do that, I explained it.

I am not claiming to be 100% right. Just stating what I felt. Arguing that I'm wrong because I'm new isn't the best defense though.

Though the bolded is just as likely as my hypothesis. So we'll just have to wait.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by marco1610 »

Toogeloo wrote:Am I the only one who's gut tingled when Ghost said, "I have a long post waiting to hammer Ender, but I'm waiting," like it was scum looking to get permission to hammer, but doesn't want to hammer because hammer posts are heavily scrutinized?

Last few pages, I am not like Ghost's posts. I think he is provoking nintendo into making mistakes, or trying to at least. Most of his cases are just jabs and inquiries, looking to get nintendo off kilter I think.

I want this on record that I don't trust the motivation hehind Ghost's posts.

Unvote;
Vote: GhostWriter

This feels an awful lot like a weak attempt at trying to protect a mafia teammate.

@Nintendo-Jason issue. So Nintendo misrepresented Jason and accused him (?). Then Jason pointed this out and Nintendo kept pushing that he didn't misrepresent Jason and has already stated all his reasons (which is a lie). Finally, Jason quoted Nintendo and Nintendo admitted that he misrepresented Jason. But what about the lies about
not misrepresenting
Jason. And yet, Nintendo keeps on calling Jason scum.

And Nintendo accuses Jason of lying because Jason said he was done with this argument and yet made another post about it.

After all this, Hiraki is calling Jason scum and not Nintendo.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
marco1610 wrote:@Nintendo-Jason issue. So Nintendo misrepresented Jason and accused him (?). Then Jason pointed this out and Nintendo kept pushing that he didn't misrepresent Jason and has already stated all his reasons (which is a lie). Finally, Jason quoted Nintendo and Nintendo admitted that he misrepresented Jason. But what about the lies about
not misrepresenting
Jason. And yet, Nintendo keeps on calling Jason scum.

And Nintendo accuses Jason of lying because Jason said he was done with this argument and yet made another post about it.

After all this, Hiraki is calling Jason scum and not Nintendo.

marco1610 wrote:This feels an awful lot like a weak attempt at trying to protect a mafia teammate.

Another extremely weak attempt.

It would help your case a lot more if you actually defended claims against you rather than just saying, "no u" to your accusers.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #401 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by marco1610 »

Hiraki wrote:Macro still hasn't read my posts in depth.

Sad.

These are the two posts you've made since we last conversed.

Hiraki wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:Lynch all liars? Really?

Okay, what is the town motivation for lying? Since you care so much about analyzing motivation?
Sometimes, people have these things called mistakes. Annoyances. Rages.

stupid.

AKA: Jason v/s Nintendo is scum v/s VI, but not for VI's reasons.

Hiraki wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:you think im scum, Hiraki?? or are you saying I am a VI?
You are scum.

I don't know what I'm missing here.

Here's what I know about your interaction with Jacob:

Jason says there's nothing wrong with lynching a newbie if he's scummy. This somehow transformed into you saying something along the lines of "Jason, in your head you do want to lynch the townie. Admit it."

After a while, you said this

Hiraki wrote:The big fall through in Jason's big attack is that I thought he was scum before Jason.

Jason isn't even that big of a point. In fact, I was just having a little bit of fun by way of pestering Jason.

Nothing big. But I guess he would try to make a mountain out of a molehill from it. It's the only thing that's been pointed towards him thus far. (pst. you should read into what this is saying)

The bolded. So you claimed you were just pestering Jason. After that, you defended Jason a bit against Nintendo or at least tried to get Nintendo to shut up. Then you stated that Jason is scum giving no reason whatsoever when Nintendo looks far scummier than Jason. When I pointed this out, you say that I haven't read your posts in depth.

There isn't much to read about Jason being scum, honestly.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by marco1610 »

Interesting things to note:

Nintendo was Hiraki's first RVS vote.
Hiraki wrote:
Vote: Nintendo

This is shitty.

Also,

Hiraki wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Other than that, Toog is mighty fine. His first vote is actually glorious.

This doesn't sound like the TownHiraki I know.
Please stop talking already.

You don't know me, considering we've played like 2 games together and I'm 100% sure you have not read any of my other games.

Almost like mafia buddies trying to disassociate themselves with each other.

This is a small game though and I think such interactions could be found between a lot of people but still something to keep note of.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
marco1610 wrote:Almost like mafia buddies trying to disassociate themselves with each other.

Me and Hiraki? Scumbuddies? That'd be the day. I honestly look forward to that, as I cannot even begin to comprehend how THAT would turn out. It would probably have some kind of end-of-days effect to it, a few million will die(including us), and let's just say you won't want to eat the fish. Ever. Anywhere.

No, I've never seen Hiraki as scum, and he's acting the same now as when I've played with him before.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game ends in the death of a few million then.

Silent Wraith wrote:We've missed a lot in our absence. But WTF? "I didn't tell a lie, I just twisted around what you said?" Maybe I'm being dumb and this is late, but why wouldn't we lynch this?

Unvote.

I am willing to hammer. My mouth dropped in stunned silence when I read that,
but I want to make sure I've got town's blessing before I cast that vote

The town already has a relatively strong wagon on Nintendo. Ender and Nintendo being the leads, if I'm not mistaken.

It feels weird that you wouldn't just go ahead and vote Nintendo. Almost as if you're his teammate and think he'll be lynched but don't want to help things along in lynching him. And you brought up him being suspicious so that it doesn't look like you're ignoring the issue.

Or I'm just being excessively paranoid.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
SpyreX wrote:This game.

I'm not shooting nintendo tonight, fyi. I do love the mobius strip that is "SpyreX is sheeping Reck who is sheeping SpyreX" though.

INSHEEPTION

hey spy, let's play a game
ShadowGuru, jasonT1981, Sathoris, GhostWriter, marco1610

what is scummier?
nintendoaddict
or
the fact that jason, marco, and Sathoris are on a wagon accompanied by those other two

If it makes you feel any better, I was initially voting ender and only switched later. And if I'm not mistaken, when I switched to nintendo; ender had more votes for him.

Then again, you could argue WIFOM about the whole thing.

SpyreX wrote:I thought it'd be fairly clear that if I'm not shooting nintendo I dont think he's scum?

I'm curious to know why you feel so.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
marcopolo wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I was initially voting ender and only switched later. And if I'm not mistaken, when I switched to nintendo; ender had more votes for him.

Then again, you could argue WIFOM about the whole thing.

this is entirely too preemptive strike-ish for me... i didn't even call him out directly, I mentioned him in a GROUP of potential candidates and he goes DUDE WHAT NO WAY MAN NOT ME

scum have a natural amount of psychological guilt due to the fact
THEY'RE A BUNCH OF FUCKING CROOKS AND LIARS
they're in the informed minority therefore they will naturally be more defensive

I wanted to be very clear because I believe nintendo is scum and you are not voting for him. And from your post, it felt like you were deciding between him and me, Jason, Sathoris.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 am

Post by marco1610 »

Also,

xRECKONERx wrote:Did anyone else just read post 430 as 'WHOAH MAN DON'T SUSPECT ME'?

'WHOAH MAN DON'T SUSPECT ME'? Seriously?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
SpyreX wrote:This game.

I'm not shooting nintendo tonight, fyi. I do love the mobius strip that is "SpyreX is sheeping Reck who is sheeping SpyreX" though.

INSHEEPTION

hey spy, let's play a game
ShadowGuru, jasonT1981, Sathoris, GhostWriter, marco1610

what is scummier?
nintendoaddict
or
the fact that jason, marco, and Sathoris are on a wagon accompanied by those other two

im sorry, where in this post do i ask you that question?

oh and ftr the answer was obviously the second option from the start
i was setting spyspy up for the fuckin punchline and now you've all shat all over it

Bolded - Is this directed at me?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:is there a point to that post or are you just repeating what i said because you want to fuck me

I was trying my hand at some humor. Nevermind.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:define humor
i don't get why you just basically retweeted me without adding any content unless you're just agreeing with what i'm saying

It sounded like a really high guy saying, "WHOAH MAN....etc". So I replied with a high "Seriously?". Like I said,
attempt
at humor. I'm not very good at it, apparently.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #451 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:59 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:stick to being scummy and getting lynched, you're good at that

marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #453 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:28 am

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Why is the Nintendo wagon not going to flip scum, In your opinion, Reck? he has admitted to lying and twisting to get a lynch.. that is scum, what town motivation is there for that?

I. Never. Lied. I said they were misreps. Now you are just misrepping what I said.

You DID lie before admitting they were misreps, IIRC.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:46 am

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
marco1610 wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Why is the Nintendo wagon not going to flip scum, In your opinion, Reck? he has admitted to lying and twisting to get a lynch.. that is scum, what town motivation is there for that?

I. Never. Lied. I said they were misreps. Now you are just misrepping what I said.

You DID lie before admitting they were misreps, IIRC.

Where.

When you said Jason was thinking about setting up a lynch on a newbie. I don't recall Jason ever saying he was thinking about it. Just that newbies shouldn't be discounted just because they're new.

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
ShadowGuru wrote:Oh wow, now that I've actually taken the effort to put two-and-two together I realize that Hiraki/nintendo's beef with Jason is totally contrived and a blatant misrep.

Unvote Vote; Nintendo

Hiraki's is ewewewew but Nintendo is the one blowing the issue out of proportion and basically sheeping Hiraki. Maybe I'll make a more detailed explanation for this later, if I'm bored.

--Wraith

You aren't seeing his contradiction.
He said he was thinking of setting up the lynch
, then later, asks me to find somewhere he said he was thinking of setting up the lynch. Check my last post.

I don't actually recall the bolded.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:58 am

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:I say no... the case is now I was thinking it, and didn't deny it.

Is that Jason admitting it?

I thought it was something like this:

X asks, "Why is Jason being interrogated?"
Y replies, "Because he wants to set up a lynch tomorrow."
Jason replies, "Not, thats not the case. They're interrogating me because they're saying I was thinking about it and didn't deny it."
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:30 am

Post by marco1610 »

What are these lists you're making? I can't understand them.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 am

Post by marco1610 »

Ah. Now it makes sense.

PS. Friday came early where you live?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:33 am

Post by marco1610 »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:the same could be said of Reck, Nintendo. You have yet to ask him if he is actually going to contribute.... why?

jasonT1981 wrote:[Reck] has made some content posts.. not many though.

in one post, you say I've actually made some useful posts
in another, you say I'm not contributing at all

COGNITIVE DISONANNNNNNCCCEEEE

inb4misrepaccusation

It would be funny if you hadn't admitted to misrepping him.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 am

Post by marco1610 »

You mind explaining why you think I'm scum or are you just fishing for excuses to keep your vote off Nintendo?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by marco1610 »

Well this game wasn't very active while I was away.
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #611 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 am

Post by marco1610 »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: ender

YUP. CLAIMTIME. L-1.

Really?
marco1610
marco1610
Townie
marco1610
Townie
Townie

Post Post #614 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 am

Post by marco1610 »

jasonT1981 wrote:I believe Reck is asking for a town or scum claim, not a role claim as we already know what Ender is

Isn't that useless? Everyone would claim town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”