Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I think he just went from town -> null -> town.
Anyway, you and most of his wagon probably are all confident he's scum so just let him die. :P
If he IS I have to reevaluate because my reads are probably shit, if he's town I'll have more material and hopefully some credibility to work with.
Pom case right now would just be LURKLURKLURKNONATTENTIONCONTRIBUTIONHALFHEARTED, but that doesn't look like it'll change todayand tbh if she gets a smidgeon more active tomorrow or so I think she'll be fairly easy to read.
No way in hell i'm getting iam today.
Yeah I guess crazy is possible...but he's a fairly slow poster and I'm a combination of lazy/wanting day to end/wanting confirmation of Hiraki.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Ellibereth »

look try and get a crazy wagon going if you want but I'll bet a hammer will come falling out of the sky before anything useful comes of that.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Eli: Ya, we definitely have different reads this game. You are seeing the game differently than I am.

I have no desire to lynch Crazy before Hiraki (but I think they would make great scum partners) but then I don't think Hiraki is town at all and therefore it is not my burden to make cases on lesser scum suspects.

I am understanding your overall view though, except:

Why did you list Hiraki in your scum category if he was only null?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I don't think I had scum category, Just town and not town.
Quote over?
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Scum: Am, Crazy, Hira, iam, imag, Pom, Red reads my notes.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am

Post by [Low Key] »

"leaving" was the word I had down for that list which I interpreted for "lynchable".
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ellibereth wrote:Leaving: Am, Crazy, Hira, iam imag, Pom, Red

So explain leaving??
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I don't have a town read on.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 am

Post by [Low Key] »

So leaving what??
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Oh I listed the entire playlist. these guys are town, leaving these guys as not.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Oh aha...

No wonder your scum list was heavy...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

So ya, you and I would agree on Crazy but I guess for different reasons.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:57 am

Post by [Low Key] »

For me Crazy-Hiraki read strongly as scum buddies.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Crazy »

Okay, so sorry again for my activity, guys. People who know me know that I like to post frequently, but stuff is coming up in my life (some important, some not-so-important), so I'm having a little trouble getting both the time and motivation to post. To be honest, I probably shouldn't have signed up for this game in the first place. But I can still honor my commitment here, and I'll try my best to post as much as I can. I hope people don't take it that I'm strategically lurking, since that's never been my general strategy in any past game, since I think it's generally ineffective, especially on Day 1.

So, disclaimer over. Let's get to the game.

Hiraki's been at L-1 for a while. Looking back at his posts, I do understand where IAAU was coming from. I got mixed up on the order of posts before (looking at ISO's) and thought IAAU brought up the 3/3 thing, but I now see Hiraki came up with it first, out of nowhere.

IAAU is right; it's practically impossible to miscount the number of your scum-reads on a wagon, if you know who your scum-reads are. So Hiraki
did
forget his scum-reads. And while it wouldn't be entirely impossible for a townie to forget his scum-reads, it's much more likely for scum to forget who he was "supposed" to suspect. So yeah, major point against Hiraki here.

Ellibereth's soft-claim annoys me, since I think he could have avoided that. But meh, no going back now. I'm not going to argue for a lynch on a semi-claimed power role Day 1. Ugh.

UNVOTE: Ellibereth

He's still scummy though. I called out his "Who knew Furry" as useless fodder from the beginning. And what do you know, he never followed up on it!
He never explained why not, either. *nudge*
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Crazy »

Yikes at WLC's ISO - first time I looked at it. As I see it, his current two votes are on:

-Kunkstar for not voting in his first post.
-Amrun for a slew of reasons that aren't really scummy at all.

WLC wrote:
My first votes were based on only few pages of evidence, but I found someone p-editing their first vote quite strange, even with the 'mobile posting' explanation. Then she votes Crazy and Pomegranate without reasons. Presumably to create wagons, which I find dangerous when it's only 8 to lynch and everyone has two votes. Sure they were only at L-4 at that point, but we were only on second page.
Then, when I voted her based on above reasons (at least the editing post and joining Crazy's wagon), she directly responded with what I consider an OMGUS-vote. When I ask what kind of vote it was, she responded saying I was scum. Period. No reason. Just like all of her votes, except maybe her Hiraki-vote. The real fun part comes where she asks Pom for the reason voting me, while Amrun hasn't given any yet. Except for that I'm scum because I'm scum.

The "P-edit" thing wasn't really that scummy to begin with.

LOL at how putting someone at L-4 is dangerous. What, like four people are going to quickly jump in and hammer them?

OMGUS isn't a scum-tell, and in fact, in an earlier post, WRC said that it tended to be a town-tell! (in reference to Hiraki)
WLC wrote:I think smalls has a point, you calling everyone voting you scummy, but I do feel that's kind of a towntell.

As for not giving a reason to a vote, that's mainly just an annoying playstyle quirk rather than scummy.

I'd really like him to come here and explain how any of his points against Amrun are actually scummy, as well as explain why his other vote is still on kunkstar for reasons that expired a long time ago.

VOTE: WLC

Hiraki isn't a horrible lynch, but WLC is better. Imaginality is doing a little better in general, but this line is horrible:

imaginality wrote:
...eh. I'm okay with hammering Hiraki if we get closer to deadline, or if he continues to delay his claim rather than either claim or point-blank refuse to. But I'd rather a Pom or Crazy (see below) lynch.

This reads like "Let's get Hiraki to claim then lynch someone elses!"
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Crazy »

@kunkstar - Can you answer my question from earlier?

Crazy wrote:Also, kunkstar, can you explain why me voting Imaginality but not you would be indicative of me being scum? I mean, I could understand scum might be hypocritical in regards to their own scum-partners, but how is me being hypocritical in favor of you scummy from your own perspective, since you should know yourself to be town.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Crazy wrote:@kunkstar - Can you answer my question from earlier?

Crazy wrote:Also, kunkstar, can you explain why me voting Imaginality but not you would be indicative of me being scum? I mean, I could understand scum might be hypocritical in regards to their own scum-partners, but how is me being hypocritical in favor of you scummy from your own perspective, since you should know yourself to be town.

Its inconsistency in application. You call out Elli, fine (from your perspective, I disagree with the call out but that isn't the point here). You call out imaginality, meh because its slightly attached to Elli so I can see it, but I still think reaching somewhat. But you completely ignore my part in it, which was more pronounced than imaginalities. So its selectively using a tell in this case to tunnel on Elli, and if you truly believed that there was substance, you would focus on any player that did the same.
Welcome to the Network.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Crazy:
Ellibereth wrote:
@Ellibereth - Yeah, I saw that post before. That doesn't explain why you never followed through on anything about your question, though. If one of the scum modded or played with Furry before, then what does that mean as to who's scum? When I first saw your question, I saw it going one of two ways:

a. You'd limit your lynch pool to anyone who'd played with Furry before.
b. You'd totally ignore the answers to your questions.

You ended up picking "B." Did you not? Explain. Also explain that if you cared so much about your question, why you haven't been bugging the people that didn't answer to answer.

I can use the info later maybe, with less people. It might be useful it might.
TBH I don't really care that much If people don't anwser. It's just annoying that I might have to do the research on my own later. Enough did so it won't be too much work though.
Why are you so obssessed with everything needing an immeadiate or semi-immideate result anyways.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

kunk you has more?
If no hammer?
FLASH OF GREEN
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Unvote; Vote:Hiraki.

Tomorrow is Crazy though.
Welcome to the Network.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

lol
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Btw. nice setup Elliberith. Y'know. Setting up Crazy w/o my flip.

Slippo.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One: Vote Count #20

8 Hiraki (Pomegranate, iamausername, smallpeoples343, [Low Key], Amrun, Ameliaslay, RedCoyote, kunkstar7)
5 WeyounsLastClone (Amrun, Empking, Pomegranate, Ranmaru, Crazy)
3 kunkstar7 (WeyounsLastClone, iamausername, Ranmaru)
3 Ranmaru ([Low Key], Ameliaslay, Empking)
2 Crazy (Ellibereth, imaginality)
2 iamausername (Hiraki, Ellibereth)
2 imaginality (Hiraki, Crazy)
1 Amrun (WeyounsLastClone)
1 Pomegranate (imaginality)
1 smallpeoples343 (RedCoyote)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 15 at 4:00 PM PDT.

Not Voting – 0 – Nobody
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Hiraki, Vanilla Townie, has been lynched!

It is now
Night Two
. Night will last until at least July 5 at 5:00 PM PDT, or as late as July 6 at 5:00 PM PDT. Please note that this is a slight extension on my normal night deadline because of the holiday.
Last edited by petroleumjelly on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

[Low Key], Vanilla Townie, has been killed!

It is now
Day Two
. With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 20 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”