Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm a VT.

LK.

Don't take this to offense, because this is the honest truth. Your logic is shit. The reason that your scumreads are all connected to have the same goals as me. Basically, once I flip town, you will have a mind fuck. I really don't want to argue with you because I'll probably rage. However, your logic is wrong and if you actually looked at the reasoning for half of my wagon, you just might think something's up.

However, I'm not expecting you to do that.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:46 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well, unfortunately Hiraki, when I compare the logic that others have used to accuse you vs. your play and defense, each one of your detractors looks better than you do. I believe you will be flipping scum here. What took you so long to claim, it just doesn't make sense.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Elli hesitates. :(
I don't want to lynch you.
Why you wait so long to claim of just VT though.
FLASH OF GREEN
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

Maybe I don't want to claim, hoping that one of you idiots will realize this lynch is the epitome of townfail(LOL HE SAID TOWNfail. HE KNOW THAT THIS IS TOWN ON WAGON)

Also note how LK obv. hasn't seen Pom.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Eli, I will be forthright here. I have the same gut twinge from Hiraki's last two posts that you do, but Hiraki is not a beginner. Why NOW does he post all twingy? I see this as scum survival AtE.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hiraki wrote:Maybe I don't want to claim, hoping that one of you idiots will realize this lynch is the epitome of townfail(LOL HE SAID TOWNfail. HE KNOW THAT THIS IS TOWN ON WAGON)

Also note how LK obv. hasn't seen Pom.

Ya she has posted the bare minimum and went on VLA. That is unacceptable and will have to be dealt with at some point, giving her the chance to properly catch up. Crazy is far, far worse than she is though.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Empking »

I'll hammer if he hasn't already been tomorrow.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

You are slightly new LK. And I'm telling you.

Here's tomorrow's forecast. At least, what scum used to have stored on you. They're going after you tomorrow.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hiraki I stand by your hammer as if I did it myself. There is not a thing you have done with your play this game that would cause me to think I have done anything wrong if you were to flip town; you will flip scum though.

The scum do not lynch, the town does.

Why have you tried with EVERY SINGLE PERSON that has voted you to use these weird accusations/AtE twists to get them to stop voting you??
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Gah
I don't think today will head on any other wagon...
I feel safer not hammering though. Role reasons.
FLASH OF GREEN
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Hiraki »

LK: Um. I haven't?

Consider Elliberith raised to a null btw. I think it'd be easier for Elli to hammer at this point, rather fense post-sittish reads.

RC can fill in that scum spot.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Ok no fencing anymore then.
I think you're town.
But I don't think you're going to be derailed, confirmed your alignment will help shit, this day's gone on too long...and I just want some flips overall.
Yeah.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am

Post by [Low Key] »

You know, I'm thinking this is more like scum knowing he's about to go out and trying to thow up as much WIFOM as he can.

Hiraki I can quote from every player on your wagon how one by one you question them and try to coerce/convince them how bad their vote is. You did it without exception on every single player. With Smalls it was "get off my wagon or else", with me its "get off my wagon or the scum will be after you"; each person has their own version of this.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ellibereth wrote:Ok no fencing anymore then.
I think you're town.
But I don't think you're going to be derailed, confirmed your alignment will help shit, this day's gone on too long...and I just want some flips overall.
Yeah.

What?? Dang this post is bad. If he's town you just don't vote or lynch period. Heck we can get a wagon on Crazy or anyone else that is scum. Why not make a case on scum instead??
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

Flip back to my original reads then.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Gosh I het post #561 with a serious passion.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Day's gone on too long and I think it's too much trouble to get a derail.
I would hammer thinking he is town...I'm just a selfish bastard and don't want to due to role effects.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:16 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hiraki wrote:Flip back to my original reads then.

Ok, what is your point here?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ellibereth wrote:Day's gone on too long and I think it's too much trouble to get a derail.
I would hammer thinking he is town...I'm just a selfish bastard and don't want to due to role effects.

This just isn't true ESPECIALLY with double dip. Wagons can be created and lynched in a day even. Your role issues have nothing to do with your statement that Hiraki is town in your eyes.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:20 am

Post by [Low Key] »

petroleumjelly wrote:
With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 15 at 4:00 PM PDT.

PLENTY of time.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I think he's town.
I want day to end.
I would hammer except for role.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hammering town is just wrong unless it is a policy lynch and Hiraki is NOT a policy lynch. I mean WTH, who is scum Eli??
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 am

Post by [Low Key] »

We have time to run up a second wagon which will be more informative for town. Throw up your strongest scum read with a case; I mean why do I have to tell you to do this??
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Town: Low, amelia, moi, Emp, kunk, Ran, smalls, and weyous
Leaving: Am, Crazy, Hira, iam imag, Pom, Red

Moving Hira up to town...
Imag/Red/Am null. Interesting in iam/Pom/Crazy. Iam will be impossible today. So yeah. crazy pom.

1. Running up wagon to VT claim and then just leaving for another is counterproductive imo.
2. Regardless of my townread his flip and then the following Night stuffes will be useful.
FLASH OF GREEN
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

Post by [Low Key] »

You are correct that there is the will to hammer from more than yourself. No, I do not want to open up another potential VT claim. I have your scum list in my notes, so ya I know who you think scum is. ;) The only possible scum from your list I'd be willing to lynch if Hiraki was governed would be Crazy.

Why exactly did you move HIraki to the scum category anyway?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”