Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

neil1113 wrote:
glowball wrote:Can we just lynch Muff--- he's obviously scum, or just annoying town playing against his win condition.

Who would you rather lynch, anti-town or scum? Remember, they aren't always the same thing.

I'm not for policy lynches usually, but there's such a lack of content this game could anyone really make any cases? No pressure or alignment revelations, just waiting and talking about your favorite Disney movie...

I am going to assume you think my case on you is still tunneling given the above statement. :|
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 am

Post by glowball »

I am not for policy lynching either-- but I am going to shoot myself in the head if we find out he was scum and we just let him taunt us.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, glowball.

Your job as unconfirmed town is to get lynched or vigged.

My job as confirmed town (pending the remaining two claims) is to sit back and laugh as you get lynched or vigged.

I don't particularly care what you think, and I'm just waiting for this claiming crap to be over and done with.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

zMuffinMan wrote:No, glowball.

My job as confirmed town (pending the remaining two claims) is to sit back and laugh as you get lynched or vigged.

I don't particularly care what you think, and I'm just waiting for this claiming crap to be over and done with.

Why do you have to be so mean? :\ And nice implication that Glowball is scum. :roll:
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:24 am

Post by neil1113 »

Oversoul wrote:
neil1113 wrote:
glowball wrote:Can we just lynch Muff--- he's obviously scum, or just annoying town playing against his win condition.

Who would you rather lynch, anti-town or scum? Remember, they aren't always the same thing.

I'm not for policy lynches usually, but there's such a lack of content this game could anyone really make any cases? No pressure or alignment revelations, just waiting and talking about your favorite Disney movie...

I am going to assume you think my case on you is still tunneling given the above statement. :|

What case? I addressed your original suspicions, and then you said "I'm hindering the plan" wait no... "I'm rushing things"... wait, dangitt! No, I'm "hindering the plan!"

If I am indeed bringing delay or obstruction to the plan, which is what hindering means according to Google Definitions, then I could not possibly be trying to rush the plan forward at the same time. So this point cancels itself out. Beyond that, I can't see anything else that I've not addressed? Honestly, I can't see anything that's a case period.

Oh and as for your post here, I just realized you failed to accurately give me any response. You made two posts quoting me afterwards, one in which had nothing to do with the subject and was your vain suggestion that I'm "rushing things" while the first quote was the only quote in which you in any way addressed that I had even made a response.
Last edited by MrBump on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by neil1113 »

Bahhh, failed tags. :/

Fixed them for you :3
Last edited by MrBump on Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 am

Post by glowball »

zMuffinMan wrote:No, glowball.

You aren't confirmed town- and no one can be since Swank and LittleGrey are gone. All I know is that in the last game we were in together you weren't playing like this and you were town, I can only assume this behavior is Muff as scum.

Why does no one else have a problem with this? I mean we obviously have to do something whether we get claims or not.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:42 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

So, let me get this straight.

You think there's scum in the people who haven't claimed. But you also think I'm scum...

When I'm one of only two people so far claiming PR. And there's only two people who haven't claimed.

Right...
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:50 am

Post by glowball »

Funny...

I thought there COULD be scum in the people that were lurking/stalling the claims, but I also made it clear that before they went MIA neither one of them was a suspect of mine. Right now, I think you are scum because there is no reason as town to behave the way you are behaving, especially considering your behavior in other games- this could be an obvscum strategy because you know that no one will take you seriously and if by chance you make it through this claim you've won.

Tell me this...why are you acting this way? why would you want me to think you are scum?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't particularly care whether you think I'm scum. Unless there's more than 3 PR claims, I'm town. And there's nothing you can do about it. Lucky for me, I don't need to convince people I'm town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 am

Post by glowball »

this is exactly why I didn't want to go through with this plan...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Amrun »

Why? You're taking zmuffin too seriously. If there are ccs, we will tackle that then. There is plenty of information for cases available.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:59 am

Post by glowball »

Amrun wrote:Why? You're taking zmuffin too seriously. If there are ccs, we will tackle that then. There is plenty of information for cases available.

Maybe you aren't taking him seriously enough. I am just a cautious player and I don't find arrogant, hostile anti-town behavior enjoyable or necessary....I mean it isn't helpful at all so as town why would you do it?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Amrun »

People play the game in different ways.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 am

Post by glowball »

I know that, but I've played with him before and he's been much more helpful as town-- given previous game experience I have reason to take him seriously.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:24 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

You're mistaken. I'm not helpful as town, I'm selfish and I push my own agenda. Usually my own agenda is lynching people I personally want to lynch, but in this game, it's dealing with the claims and issues around it.

I've said it multiple times in this game, but I have things I'm going to discuss
after
the claims are done with. Not beforehand. So I'm not particularly interested in this game until the claims are done and we have the designated lynch pool sorted. Then I might start being 'helpful'.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by glowball »

I'm not mistaken- I've played with you. It is my opinion based on my experiences that you are more helpful as town- what happens after claiming is yet to be determined. Although, I suggest we start figuring out what we are going to do if this claiming thing doesn't go over well- we are waiting on 2 replacements and who knows if they will agree...plus we still have a deadline.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by andrew94 »

theres only 2 pr claims and 2 ppl that havent claimed yet.
they are getting replaced now.
why are you tunneling muffin
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by glowball »

he wants the attention obviously...
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

My experience with zmuffin falls more into line with what he said.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by glowball »

Awesome.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by MrBump »

Darkie's suggestion is good. The deadline will be one week after both the replacements confirm.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Any luck with replacements? If you want, I'll get some people for you?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by MrBump »

That'd be awesome! Like I said before, tell your friends about this game if we want to get quicker replacements. I haven't got any offers for people to replace in in around three days D=
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

How are we gonna decide the lynch pool vs. the vig pool?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM

Return to “Completed Open Games”