WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Primate wrote:I'm fairly suspicious of cogito too, this games the first one I've played with him where I haven't got a blinding town read off of ChessKid.

FWIW, mostly because of your posting this past page I'm dubious about you being scum, but we're here now, and I still prefer Jahudo as town to you, so yeah. Equinox doesn't particularly read to me as scum, but I don't know how she normally plays. I need to read Ojanen, my opinion there is entirely neutral.

Well, a lot can happen in a few hours, as I've come to notice :(
"I wish you hadn't done that."
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:16 am

Post by hohum »

Primate wrote:I'm fairly suspicious of cogito too, this games the first one I've played with him where I haven't got a blinding town read off of ChessKid.

Cogito isn't scum.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Primate »

That's entirely possible, guess we'll see.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Equinox »

I'm hammering.

Unvote, Vote: WeyounsLastClone
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

====================[]
[]====================
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:29 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Killed by my supposed family, talking about rotten apples... One sad pony ;-)

Anyway, good luck town. Anything I can still do in twilight?
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

End of day 1 Votecount

WeyounsLastClone:
Primate, Fluttershy, Ojanen, Cogito Ergo Sum, hohum, Espeonage, Equinox (L-0)

Jahudo:
Gammagooey, Inhimshallibe, WeyounsLastClone,
Espeonage

inHimshallibe:
Jahudo
Mina:
Pinkie Pie
Espeonage:
Mina
Fluttershy:
Equinox

Not Voting:
No one

Day One Deadline(expired on 2011-07-02 03:00:00)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Flavour and flip to come when I write it
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 am

It had been a lovely day in Ponyville...for the most part anyway. As the day had gone on clouds had appeared and it looked like a storm was coming. Of course I'm probably not being literal here, after all I'm just trying to set the scene.

The ponies had been an indecisive lot, and who could blame them, after all I mean it was their first time doing this lynching thing, the Forces of
Discord
had taken them completely by surprise.

So they horsed around for a bit, not realising this was serious business before turning on WeyounsLastPony. He was the one they were sure was trying to disrupt their friendsip so he was going to be the Pony in the noose.

'You can't kill me I'm Applebloom and I'm a-'

-----------[]

Well I guess we'll find out what we was now, huh?

WeyounsLastClone - Applebloom - Cute Mark Crusader (Vanilla)
-
Friendship Aligned Pony
was lynched day 1

Night lasts 72 hours from this post. (expired on 2011-07-04 10:00:00) until night ends.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:45 am

Gammagoeey was walking down the road at a very slow pace, after all he was very fuckin' old and like what do you expect? He's lucky he's able to walk at his age, actually. Anyway, back to this magical story I was telling before I interrupted myself. Where were we?

Oh, yeah Gammagooey. So he went to the market to buy some beer, he was getting ready to party hard tonight. For a woman of his age (don't question the gender switching, plz) he was sure prone to partying. He even made Cider in his spare time back home, what with all the apples. I mean, his name was an apple, he'd sort of have a fondness for them.

Anyway, this story is boring so let's skip to the good part. Gammagooey got killed on the way home. Dead. Die. Death. All that sort of thing.

On the plus side he was probably gonna die soon anyway. LOOK HOW OLD HE WAS.

Gammagooey - Granny Smith - The Elder Pony (Vt) (
Friendship Aligned Pony
) was killed night 1.

Day 2 begins. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is (expired on 2011-07-18 11:30:00)
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 am

Post by hohum »

Vote Mina
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Vote: Equinox
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:13 am

Post by hohum »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: Equinox

I think you spelled Mina wrong.

We're not lynching Equinox today.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Jahudo »

My schedule is changing this month because of traveling so I'll probably only post once a day.

Time to analyze the lynch wagon:

- Primate was always straight-forward about wanting a WLC lynch and not wanting a Jahudo lynch, though didn't give much reason whether that was due to time constraints or the nature of his case?

- Fluttershy's change does confuse me. She was voting for me then came up with some piece of information that made her unvote me. She never explained what this was:
Fluttershy wrote:I went back and fully isoed him I found something I really missed.
So what was it? Otherwise I can't follow why she'd say in one post that I was twisting inHim words, then in the next saying that if forced to she'd vote him over me.

- Ojanen's vote switch from me to WLC was suspicious because she isolates one aspect and ignores the rest. She claims that WLC shouldn't be voting a lurker that doesn't have a real wagon on them at that point in the game. She says he should instead take a stance on Jahudo vs. inHim, like some of us also asked of him. But she ignores where, in that same post, he does mention he has scum reads on both of us. And he does, before she votes him, make a choice to vote me. Clearly he was weighing his scum reads at the time and pressuring a lurker until he was ready to make that choice. She doesn't even bother to analyze that post and argue that his Jahudo vote is a bad timing, etc, which makes me question if she really wanted to talk about it.

- CES's vote has its questions but I should probably keep in mind that it is CES. He didn't label WLC as a top three suspect before his vote, but the wagon was the only other big one at the time. It's understandable he places some value in claims that can be tested. I just wish there was a little more info from him day 1 to help explain where WLC was on his reads and if I was his top suspect or just the top wagon at that time too. Some of that can be excused by being a late replacement, so I don't feel bad about his voting.

- hohum I had the feeling he thought both myself and WLC were lean town most of the day. But I trust he was very concerned with getting a lynch passed and his late vote, after trying to get other wagons to form, looks like a town effort to me.

- Espy's vote could have easily been done by town to ensure a lynch happened. Even though he saw WLC as scum-bait and me as just plain scum, in order to get a Jahudo lynch passed at his point would have required some votes from no-shows Pinkie Pie, Mina, and a vote from Equinox. I think town or scum can easily justify that position so its pretty null. It would have been more townish if he had been more active in trying to get his preferred lynch going earlier, instead of waiting to ISO me and just voting me without any comment.

- Equinox early on had both myself and WLC as more scummy than not. As the day went along he argued that myself and inHim could be having a town on town argument and that argument is fair enough, although I'd be interested to hear more of the details.
There's also the fact that he had to vote WLC but overall his vote was fine.

Pinkie and Mina looked like they only just showed up around the L-1 vote and were not fully caught up. Well, Mina looked more aware of all the details but was still trying to analyze possibilities of my claim and people's voting motivations. Pinkie looked lost. inHim's lack of a vote is understandable, though it would be fun to hear his reasoning in his own words to see if I guessed why. I still have a scum read on him, but my vote is going elsewhere right now.

----------

I think the worst WLC vote, that also tipped the momentum the most, should be discussed at the start of today.

@Ojanen: Why base your argument on something WLC was not doing by the time you voted? (that he wasn't taking a stand on Jahudo vs. inHim)

Why didn't you mention WLC had scum reads on both Jahudo and inHim in the post you had a problem with? Why didn't you see that as a hurdle in making that stand? Why didn't you ask him to weigh the options?

I see you were trying to frame him as a player that wasn't reacting in the moment, but then what makes him different than the other players who weren't analyzing Jahudo vs. inHim until later on (Espy, Equinox, Fluttershy)

It was also clear before his Pinkie Pie vote post that he had not given any reads on any other player besides that one tell on chesskid. You are pointing something out that has been apparent to everyone the whole time. Your reaction would have been the same no matter how he framed that post, because it took so late to get there. That's what makes me wonder why the case isn't framed around him being a normal lurker or not.

vote: Ojanen
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:22 am

Post by hohum »

Jahudo wrote:
vote: Ojanen

I think you spelled Mina wrong. We're not lynching Ojanen.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Equinox »

Vote: Espeonage

I'm probably spelling Mina wrong, but screw that, I want Espeonage to spill his guts, heart, and soul into this thread before I come back from celebrating America. (HEY
GRANNY
GAMMAGOOEY.)

That being said, I will resume the reread of doom I didn't finish yesterday... tomorrow. I refuse to play Mafia today.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 am

Post by hohum »

Equinox wrote:
Vote: Espeonage

I think you spelled Mina wrong, but I might be open to an Espe lynch today.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Jahudo »

I still don't see any sign of Mina intentionally lurking. I don't have a strong feeling about her so that is an area I will be focusing on regardless today.

Mina wrote:And even the most recent posts people are calling townish...I mean, it's good that he was trying to contribute before he died, but I would have liked more in the way of concrete reads and less theory discussion. Particularly since his big post essentially just said, "Scum might be active, or scum might be safe, or scum might be lurking," without really ranking people in terms of suspiciousness.
I did actually. I said inHim was the active scum while Gamma and hohum are active town, Pinkie or Flutter was the lurker scum but you and Espy weren't, and the balanced scum were probably too under the radar. I might revise that after seeing the end of the day. There's still some ways to analyze whether people had the opportunity to take a harder stance earlier or to push their preferred wagon more before they had to settle on WLC in order to get anything passed.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by hohum »

Jahudo wrote:L-1, I'll claim now. It should be enough time for everyone to react.

Princess Celestia, Sovereign of Equestria. I have a 1 shot power to make two players temporary neighbors. I have to submit that action during the day and it will go into effect for that night only.

Jahudo: Who did you target last night and why?
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Will be paying more attention to this game today.
Don't @ me.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I haven't used it yet because I was waiting to see if anyone in particular wanted it. But I can pair whoever if anyone wants me to confirm my role.

@Equinox: Is there any reason you picked Espy over Pinkie Pie (since you also mention Mina in that post)?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by hohum »

I would like you to confirm your role. You're welcome to pick any of the three of Myself, Primate or Ojanen to neighborize with any other person in the game.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Equinox »

Jahudo wrote:I haven't used it yet because I was waiting to see if anyone in particular wanted it. But I can pair whoever if anyone wants me to confirm my role.

wat

Jahudo wrote:@Equinox: Is there any reason you picked Espy over Pinkie Pie (since you also mention Mina in that post)?

I only mentioned Mina because I knew hohum had his fingers ready, and I wasn't going to vote Mina. I called out Espeonage because, despite repeated demands yesterday to post something of his thought process to accompany his votes, he simply ignored them. If there's a wagon run up on Pinkie Pie, I will throw all of my weight behind it, but experience tells me that yelling in Katsuki's face to post anything but fluff is somewhat of a fruitless venture; there's a better way to read Katsuki, which I'm not going to mention right now, but I'm on it. I'm not sure about MehPlusRawr.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Jahudo »

No problem, hohum. And that makes sense to me, Equinox.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am

Bump for vc.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”