Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@KunkStar: No, I am null on Hiraki. (Though LK made a good point about the RVS thing) I didn't see the scumminess of it, so I am trying to figure it out. Why did you think it was a defense?

Because it looks like a counter to the 2/3 deal. Considering that it required you to research the wagon and find those quotes on his reads, you put effort into it, so logical conclusion to putting effort into creating a counter is that you are defending Hiraki.

How exactly does it look like a counter to you?

Because you were showing where Hiraki's scumreads were coming from in your perspective and how they had nothing to do with the smallswagon, so Hiraki did have the legitimate reads beforehand, and the messing up of numbers was really just messing up of the numbers.

How does that invalidate Iam's case though? If you read, you'd see I was wrong about his Elli suspicion.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

[Low Key] wrote:
@Imagine: Could you please state your case on Amelia?

Ok, I'm not ready to end the day until we have reads and full input from:
Amelia, Pom, Imagine, Wey

Why did you change your mind here? Before you were fine with the day ending, do you really care about their input?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Hiraki 433 wrote:Why did you vote me, after seeing so much wrong with LK?

Despite how skeptical I am about LK's motivations, I have to admit he has been putting himself out there quite a bit in a way that you haven't. Ranmaru was really the one who put it into perspective though.

Additionally, why me = fry me.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

In my gut I wanted to end the day but my brain told me there were some loose ends which is why I said I was going to check.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

[Low Key] wrote:In my gut I wanted to end the day but my brain told me there were some loose ends which is why I said I was going to check.

You mean your fake townie mindset? Why haven't you ever mentioned you wanted their input BEFORE saying that? Shouldn't that
ALWAYS
be important to you, and not something to be put in the back of your head? I mean earlier you were policing activity, and you dropped that.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

RedCoyote wrote:Despite how skeptical I am about LK's motivations, I have to admit he has been putting himself out there quite a bit in a way that you haven't.
Ranmaru was really the one who put it into perspective though.

The bolded I cannot explain or understand; can you please help me with that?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@RC: Wow you noticed I was coaching Smalls? Well you are 100% correct and I did it deliberately with head held high.
I think you are living in a bygone era with your desire to PL him
. I have come out into the light of the modern meta and I must say the air is really nice out here, there are flowers and sunshine and butterflies and I haven't keeled over and died; I admit it was hard to do. Nice Hiraki vote though.

Wait, LK YOU said you wanted to PL him too.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ranmaru wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:In my gut I wanted to end the day but my brain told me there were some loose ends which is why I said I was going to check.

You mean your fake townie mindset? Why haven't you ever mentioned you wanted their input BEFORE saying that? Shouldn't that
ALWAYS
be important to you, and not something to be put in the back of your head? I mean earlier you were policing activity, and you dropped that.

No I mean that I have disagreed with just about 100% of everything you have said and done. The major problem with that is you have said and done ALOT; it shouldn't be that way. Like how nitpicky you are, like right now. You look so ott trying to appear like you are scum hunting or something.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

LK, answer this question:

"Why haven't you ever mentioned you wanted their input BEFORE saying that? Shouldn't that ALWAYS be important to you, and not something to be put in the back of your head? I mean earlier you were policing activity, and you dropped that."
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

That question doesn't even make sense. Here is a suggestion: When you have a really neato question for somebody, don't type it right way, instead do the following:

1) Try to answer the question yourself from the previous posts of the user
2) Try to determine the town motivation for what you are inquiring about and try to determine the scum motivation as well. Weigh them.
3) If with the above actions you think you have a strong scum tell, ask the question as accurately as you can

You obviously aren't doing the above AT ALL. If you you were, you wouldn't ask so many nitpicky, off-base and inaccurate questions.

I find your playstyle quite lazy and disingenuous.

@Amrun: Could you please give me a detailed and up-to-date full read on Ranmaru for me with reference to my overall case on him?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

LK 455 wrote:The bolded I cannot explain or understand; can you please help me with that?

Click
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@RC: I suspected you meant that. What exactly please did that put in perspective for you?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ranmaru wrote:LK, answer this question:

"Why haven't you ever mentioned you wanted their input BEFORE saying that? Shouldn't that ALWAYS be important to you, and not something to be put in the back of your head? I mean earlier you were policing activity, and you dropped that."
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Also point out how it doesn't make sense to you. *This is about your fake concern for Slay's, Wey's, Pom's, Or Imag's input, link below*

Ok, I'm not ready to end the day until we have reads and full input from: Amelia, Pom, Imagine, Wey
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I meant quote below.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@Ran: Please follow the advice in #459 because if you did instead of firing off rapid gut-level, keyboard-play-mind-in-neutral questions, you would see that I said I was going to check on loose ends. Its called,
mental thought processes
. But you don't care about all that; you only care about your image.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Right, but you never checked those loose ends before. How many times HAVE you checked with them? What does this have to do with my image?
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One: Vote Count #17

7 Hiraki (Pomegranate, iamausername, smallpeoples343, [Low Key], Amrun, Ameliaslay, RedCoyote)
3 kunkstar7 (WeyounsLastClone, Ranmaru, iamausername)
3 Ranmaru ([Low Key], Ameliaslay, Empking)
3 WeyounsLastClone (Amrun, Empking, Pomegranate)
2 Ameliaslay (Ranmaru, imaginality)
2 Crazy (Ellibereth, kunkstar7)
2 iamausername (Hiraki, Ellibereth)
2 imaginality (Hiraki, Crazy)
2 Pomegranate (imaginality, kunkstar7)
1 Amrun (WeyounsLastClone)
1 Ellibereth (Crazy)
1 smallpeoples343 (RedCoyote)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 15 at 4:00 PM PDT.

Not Voting – 0 – Nobody
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

iamausername wrote:smalls, why are you only using one of your votes?

This was a question a long time ago, but I just got on, so I was still deciding who I should put my second vote on.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hey Smalls. What do you think about Lowkey, Elli, Hiraki, and Kunkstar?
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 am

kunkstar7 wrote:@RedCoyote: Not particularly unfortunately due to the breakdown of the answers from people:

Haven't:

Amrun
Crazy
Pomegranate
iamausername
RedCoyote
Ranmaru

Didn't answer:

Hiraki
Ameliaslay
Low Key
Empking
smalls
Weyounslastclone

Has:

Ellibereth
Kunkstar7

Looking down a few posts, I see that the question is "Who has played with Furry before?", and again, this is my first game on MafiaScum, therefore, I have not.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 am

Ranmaru wrote:Hey Smalls. What do you think about Lowkey, Elli, Hiraki, and Kunkstar?

First, let me just say that my analysis are terrible. This below is from the skimming that I do :P

Okay, [Low Key] seems to be the leading scumhunting force and the reads that (s)he is getting seem very legit, but I'm not sure how well it'll play out because in multiple games, I've seen mafia members seeming to scumhunt the most, while tracking down power roles, for obvious reasons.
Overall, I'd just give her a medal at this point and call her town.

Elli... I haven't really focused that much on her/his posts. Thinking about it, I should probably have read them more. I'll post an analysis of her later.

Hiraki, I've already denounced as scum, for the same reasons as pretty much everyone else. After conversing with [Low Key] a little bit, I'm a little not so sure.

Kunkstar, he seems to be in and out and have phases of activity and inactivity (which I could say for myself). He seems to be another one of those wagons that are mostly legit. Again, I'll post an analysis of this later, focusing on Kunkstar's posts and attacks.

BTW, sorry, I was out yesterday.
Let's see how it goes.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Ok. When you do post, please make sure to include Pom, Imag, and Wey. : D Slay too. I know I'm needy.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:51 am

I am sorry if I am a little inactive, I am currently getting ready my game for Alpha Phi Sigma (the other place I play at).
Let's see how it goes.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

My holiday will start from Monday onwards so I hope to have time to reread and post a bit more meaningful content from then (at least first week of my holiday, second week I'll be away for a few days).
"I wish you hadn't done that."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”