iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by iamausername »

Ameliaslay wrote:
Crazy: (post 377) Your analysis of kunkstar seemed a little stating the obvious... "shape up- ship out"... why bother? Content fluff?

Call me Crazy, but I think that was actually my post you're talking about. And as to the 'why bother', Ranmaru asked me to comment on various players, including kunkstar, and I live to please.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Kunk wrote:
Elli's play here reminds me of his play when he seems disinterested, and likely town.

It's funny. I'm very interested this game. Just hesitant interested right now.
ANYWAYS, before catching up.
Town: Low, amelia, moi, Emp, kunk, Ran, smalls, and weyous
Leaving: Am, Crazy, Hira, iam imag, Pom, Red
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

@Ellibereth - Yeah, I saw that post before. That doesn't explain why you never followed through on anything about your question, though. If one of the scum modded or played with Furry before, then what does that mean as to who's scum? When I first saw your question, I saw it going one of two ways:

a. You'd limit your lynch pool to anyone who'd played with Furry before.
b. You'd totally ignore the answers to your questions.

You ended up picking "B." Did you not? Explain. Also explain that if you cared so much about your question, why you haven't been bugging the people that didn't answer to answer.

I can use the info later maybe, with less people. It might be useful it might.
TBH I don't really care that much If people don't anwser. It's just annoying that I might have to do the research on my own later. Enough did so it won't be too much work though.
Why are you so obssessed with everything needing an immeadiate or semi-immideate result anyways.
FLASH OF GREEN
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One: Vote Count #16

6 Hiraki (Pomegranate, iamausername, smallpeoples343, [Low Key], Amrun, Ameliaslay)
4 kunkstar7 (WeyounsLastClone, Ranmaru, RedCoyote, iamausername)
3 Ranmaru ([Low Key], Ameliaslay, Empking)
3 WeyounsLastClone (Amrun, Empking, Pomegranate)
2 Ameliaslay (Ranmaru, imaginality)
2 Crazy (Ellibereth, kunkstar7)
2 iamausername (Hiraki, Ellibereth)
2 imaginality (Hiraki, Crazy)
2 Pomegranate (imaginality, kunkstar7)
1 Amrun (WeyounsLastClone)
1 Ellibereth (Crazy)
1 smallpeoples343 (RedCoyote)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 15 at 4:00 PM PDT.

Not Voting – 0 – Nobody
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Been busy with new stuff irl, will post tomorrow.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hiraki, just answer one simple question: What exactly made you go 3/3?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ranmaru wrote:Hiraki, just answer one simple question: What exactly made you go 3/3?
I don't really know. I think I looked at it again and saw the third peep on there, but they actually weren't.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

LK 327 wrote:If I had to call a 3-man scum team it would be: Hiraki, Crazy, Ran.

Quoting this because I figure it might be important later in the game.

LK 339 wrote:Smalls you actually made a good point about Hiraki OMGUS-ing his wagon. You helped in the scum hunting process there. Good work.

I don't like this comment, and it leads to...

LK 343 wrote:But that's the secret about tryiong to find scum and pursuing cases; even if they are wrong they stir the pot and generate reactions that can be read. That's why its good to pay attention and pursue scummy things.

...some coaching? Not liking this.

LK 350 wrote:@RC: Could you please clarify in detail about your view on Small's claim?

There's little reason to leave him alive now that he's claimed a useless role. Scum won't kill him if he's not scum.

---

Amrun 374 wrote:
V/La for an indefinite period of time. My father had a heart attack.

So sad, Amrun. I'll keep him in my prayers.

---

username 377 wrote:Wouldn't you like to add one of your own?

I like my own two votes too much to give up right now. That said, I did like kunkstar's post 381, so I may consider flipping it. He doesn't appear to be giving anyone a hard time over calling him out, and he rectifies the situation with two seemingly well-reasoned votes.

---

Ranmaru 410 wrote:I would like some comments on what I found. (From everyone)

That's pretty succinct. I'm game.

---

Amrun 412 wrote:Hiraki's defense of "I'm stupid, I make mistakes" is out of character for him. Not sure what to make of it.

I don't like this comment. Seems like Amrun is trying to justify keeping her vote either on or off at any given point.

---

kunkstar, just one question, are either of your votes influenced by the Furry kill?

Unvote: kunkstar7
;
vote: Hiraki
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Why did you vote me, after seeing so much wrong with LK?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@RedCoyote: Not particularly unfortunately due to the breakdown of the answers from people:

Haven't:

Amrun
Crazy
Pomegranate
iamausername
RedCoyote
Ranmaru

Didn't answer:

Hiraki
Ameliaslay
Low Key
Empking
smalls
Weyounslastclone

Has:

Ellibereth
Kunkstar7

Like I mentioned before I have a townish read on Elli (and obviously myself), so unless one of the non-answerers actually has, this avenue of attack is kind of moot because right now I'm not willing to lynch someone I have a townish read on due to NK speculation rather than someone that I find scummy by ingame play. In hindsight I wish the original question had been posed as "Who knew Furry?" to get a broader sense of who knows Furry from being on site.

@Ranmaru: I am confused by your intent with Post #408. Did you intend to defend Hiraki by pointing out an issue with Iam's push on Hiraki's mistake in counting? Specifically where do you stand on Hiraki?
Welcome to the Network.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What question?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@Slay:

I think it is you who isn't reading well. I might have misunderstood how you meant excitable, and I don't see why you would use that word to describe Hiraki's tone. He always acts that way, so it's null. Anyways, I say it's bad (not scummy) for you to say that because you can't find someone's alignment using their tone. Although i'm sure you can if you see WHY they are acting that way.

As to your comment and subsquent example of Crazy re: meta-ing, if I can perhaps explain my position further: extra game relationships feel fine to me as a form of analysis, if one believes that they can extrapolate behavior based on previous games and roles-- although I feel it's sort of a black science in that people sometimes behave in deliberate ways for deliberate reasons-- thus with more experienced players
unconcscious slips are harder to catch
-- This meta I'm talking about is
extra game activity
-- thus outside of the "pristine environment" of game play. and I don't like it.

Ok, where have you seen LK do this? Can you clarify on the 'extra game activity'? And why are you hunting for slips? What makes you think me and LK are deliberately using meta to scumhunt?

And to address your final question, I answered that above-- random vote on Ellibereth while I was reading these massive walls of content.

So it was just a randomized vote, but you didn't say it was?

To answer the semi-newb and etc. questions about my post game thread in posts 319, 320, while worthless for the purposes of this game as it was prior to any roles going out etc. I have been on this site for a long time-- though was gone for a while. This was a joke @Jelly who I used to play with quite frequently.[/quote

Oh, I couldn't tell. Thank you for clarifying.

@Ranmaru-- let me come back to your analysis request tonight, when I have time to post in more detail.

I look forward to it.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@KunkStar: No, I am null on Hiraki. (Though LK made a good point about the RVS thing) I didn't see the scumminess of it, so I am trying to figure it out. Why did you think it was a defense?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ranmaru wrote:@KunkStar: No, I am null on Hiraki. (Though LK made a good point about the RVS thing) I didn't see the scumminess of it, so I am trying to figure it out. Why did you think it was a defense?

Because it looks like a counter to the 2/3 deal. Considering that it required you to research the wagon and find those quotes on his reads, you put effort into it, so logical conclusion to putting effort into creating a counter is that you are defending Hiraki.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Hiraki wrote:What question?

The "who played with furry" question. (assuming this was directed at me.)
Welcome to the Network.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@KunkStar: No, I am null on Hiraki. (Though LK made a good point about the RVS thing) I didn't see the scumminess of it, so I am trying to figure it out. Why did you think it was a defense?

Because it looks like a counter to the 2/3 deal. Considering that it required you to research the wagon and find those quotes on his reads, you put effort into it, so logical conclusion to putting effort into creating a counter is that you are defending Hiraki.

How exactly does it look like a counter to you?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:Oh. I wasn't sure if that was a question.

No.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ranmaru wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:

How exactly does it look like a counter to you?

Because you were showing where Hiraki's scumreads were coming from in your perspective and how they had nothing to do with the smallswagon, so Hiraki did have the legitimate reads beforehand, and the messing up of numbers was really just messing up of the numbers.
Welcome to the Network.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok, caught up.

@Eli: Love your town list (except Ran). Your scum list is too heavy for me. I especially don't get Iam and imagine.

On Amrun I have a solid case of her fencesitting Hiraki hard; that being said, I still think she's town. As far as the fencesitting goes, I don't know why she is doing it but her overall play makes up for that, specifically her game reads as I see them and votes.

@RC: Wow you noticed I was coaching Smalls? Well you are 100% correct and I did it deliberately with head held high. I think you are living in a bygone era with your desire to PL him. I have come out into the light of the modern meta and I must say the air is really nice out here, there are flowers and sunshine and butterflies and I haven't keeled over and died; I admit it was hard to do. Nice Hiraki vote though.

Hiraki is at L-1

I am just about ready to end the day. I need to check my overall reads and see what else I would like done before night falls.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

If I was dayvig I would end the day with both my votes dead and have a smile on my face. I think Ran's latest attack on Amelia is so ott and nitpicky. Kunkstar is right on with Ran here; This is confusing me because every once in awhile Kunk is brillaint but other than that I have a bad gut on him. Here is my read on Ran:

He is desperately trying to create a town profile for himself by any means that he can. His arguments have been very poor, his conclusions and votes have been very poor. By the evidence, this is clearly scum desperately flailing in an attempt to appear town. If he had come to solid conclusions, votes and arguments I would have no choice but to call him town.

@Ran: Why didn't you bus Hiraki? He is at L-1 now don't you think it would be a good time?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Hiraki »

iamusername on the top two leading wagons.

Incident?

I think not.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hiraki wrote:iamusername on the top two leading wagons.

Incident?

I think not.

Why not?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@Imagine: Could you please state your case on Amelia?

Ok, I'm not ready to end the day until we have reads and full input from:
Amelia, Pom, Imagine, Wey
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

[Low Key] wrote:If I was dayvig I would end the day with both my votes dead and have a smile on my face. I think Ran's latest attack on Amelia is so ott and nitpicky. Kunkstar is right on with Ran here; This is confusing me because every once in awhile Kunk is brillaint but other than that I have a bad gut on him. Here is my read on Ran:

He is desperately trying to create a town profile for himself by any means that he can. His arguments have been very poor, his conclusions and votes have been very poor. By the evidence, this is clearly scum desperately flailing in an attempt to appear town. If he had come to solid conclusions, votes and arguments I would have no choice but to call him town.

@Ran: Why didn't you bus Hiraki? He is at L-1 now don't you think it would be a good time?

Why are you always saying "if you were a day vig" Is this to justify how much you believe in your scum read?

What evidence?

I am not scum. Why are you telling me it's a good time to vote him?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Sorry I was just speaking from the heart.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”