[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Amrun: Could you please clarify your case on Wey b/c I'm not seeing it?

@Kunkstar: :(

@Crazy: Could you please explain how Ran demonstrated a lack of cog-dis on Eli's "NK WIFOM" because I didn't understand what brought you to conclude that?

@Imagine: Could you please state your case on Amelia?

@RC: Could you please clarify in detail about your view on Small's claim?

@Wey: Could you please clarify your case on Amrun because I'm not seeing it?

P-EDIT: ISO means look in isolation; what you did to see all of your posts.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

Ah, got it.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Empking »

Wow. Ran is :goodposting: now. Been

3 Ranmaru ([Low Key], Ameliaslay, Empking)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
LK wrote:Wow. Ran is :goodposting: now. Been

3 Ranmaru ([Low Key], Ameliaslay, Empking)

EBWOP
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:52 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Mod: Can we prod Kunkstar since its been 48 hours?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@Emp: Ya that was on my skim read right after waking up. It did look good on a skim but then when I got to it with notes I had a different take.

When somebody attacks and votes the wrong people while defending the wrong people, they can post a really good looking post but it doesn't hold the same weight, if you get my drift.

Since you are here I figured I would at least try to ask you about your Wey vote but I didn't ask it earlier because I just felt it wouldn't really go anywhere, amirite?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Yes.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:14 am

Post by Empking »

LK: wrt WLC, I trust Amrun.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:15 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I have a query to Amrun about it so we'll get clarification there. It was fun stealing your avi tho. :D
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

[LowKey wrote:This is such a terrible argument on its own merits BUT I have seen Hiraki scum hunt in RVS before and use it as a scum hunting tool so, LIE. Why does Hiraki need to lie about the value of the RVS in his own defense?
That is true, that was a bad statement by yours truly. I think I was saying it more towards the use that Elliberith gave it.

[LowKey] wrote:There is so much wrong with this post. First of all I want everyone to link below and stare at the green part from our Mod and look closely at the post below it and then repeat like a shampoo bottle until you get this weird like "aha!" feeling:
But now you're building this case on the reasoning that it must be impossible that I check my posts, or it must be impossible that I skimmed the mod post.

That's not scummy, that's just me being lazy.

LowKey wrote:I think Eli called out the NK and Hiraki thought, "Wow NK speculation looks like an easy 'scum' target" as evidenced by this post:
That's why I'm still on her.

Do you have any other reason to call Eliberith town, except when I supposedly flip scum?

LowKey wrote:But then he suddenly realizes that he's actually the one being scum hunted and has to double back and say that he had no idea who Furry even was which he tries to explain here:
I'm being scumhunted by not even answering a question?

Really? Do you think that I was going to be pressured to death by skipping one question once?

I think I'm going to see a huge problem with this case. The major problem? Low Key is finding faults in my play, nothing scummy though.

LowKey wrote:For me, I was sitting around for 4 frustrating days and I definitely saw it as N0. But he calls it N1. Because for him it WAS N1 with his scum buddies in the QT.
LOL.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I guess that means everyone that called it N1, rather than N0 is scum then?

LOLOLOLOLOL.

This is quite absurd. Just because I didn't call it N0, because to be quite sincere it doesn't look attractive, rather than calling it N1, I'm scum? Again, these are small faults you're finding in my play. Nothing scummy.

Tell me this. If I was scum, why wouldn't I straight up answer the question? Why would I say that I had no clue what he was? See? These aren't scummy things. Scum could do the same thing, and even for the same reason as town.

LowKey wrote:Iam has spoken the King's English here. I can't see why you thought it was confusing. You seem to understand it here but before you said it was confusing. So which is it?
It was confusing before, but I believed that I answered it to the best of my ability. After people said that I was not getting the point, I told them why. When you put "you not ___ing" in a sentence, it drives me nuts. There are so many other ways Iam could've phrased the question to be something I could answer with ease.

LowKey wrote:No, I think something HAS been produced. I think he caught scum on page 1 and its you.
Hey Eliberith. Did you find Hirakiscum yet?

Btw. guys, I stopped using [Low Key] after the first 2 quotes. lol im scum for spelling his naem rong.

[Low Key] wrote:Smalls you actually made a good point about Hiraki OMGUS-ing his wagon. You helped in the scum hunting process there. Good work.
I didn't OMGUS him, I didn't even vote him.

So nice job there.

Oh good, glad you noticed this. I was about to delete this and make it a wall of rage.

Because I am partially raging inside at this insanity.

Also, [Low Key], your friendliness is hurting me inside. I'm be appreciative if you stopped.

Right about.

now.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hiraki wrote:
[LowKey wrote:This is such a terrible argument on its own merits BUT I have seen Hiraki scum hunt in RVS before and use it as a scum hunting tool so, LIE. Why does Hiraki need to lie about the value of the RVS in his own defense?
That is true, that was a bad statement by yours truly. I think I was saying it more towards the use that Elliberith gave it.

Could you please clarify what you mean by this? Because you used this as a defense against my initial reasons to vote you.

[LowKey] wrote:There is so much wrong with this post. First of all I want everyone to link below and stare at the green part from our Mod and look closely at the post below it and then repeat like a shampoo bottle until you get this weird like "aha!" feeling:
But now you're building this case on the reasoning that it must be impossible that I check my posts, or it must be impossible that I skimmed the mod post.

That's not scummy, that's just me being lazy.

This is then what you are asking us to believe. Ok.

Could you please explain what you meant by your post that immediately followed Eli's on Page 1? Because it looks to me like it was you recognizing that he just mentioned the NK.

LowKey wrote:I think Eli called out the NK and Hiraki thought, "Wow NK speculation looks like an easy 'scum' target" as evidenced by this post:
That's why I'm still on her.

Do you have any other reason to call Eliberith town, except when I supposedly flip scum?

Apart from his vote of Iam which he has not explained, I agree with every one of his posts and see them coming from a town mindset. You don't however. I find that very troubling.

LowKey wrote:For me, I was sitting around for 4 frustrating days and I definitely saw it as N0. But he calls it N1. Because for him it WAS N1 with his scum buddies in the QT.
LOL.

I guess that means everyone that called it N1, rather than N0 is scum then?

This is quite absurd. Just because I didn't call it N0, because to be quite sincere it doesn't look attractive, rather than calling it N1, I'm scum?

What? You're saying you did it
intentionally
??

So now its that you were too lazy to read green text less than two inches above your post, claim you have no idea who furry is AND you
intentionally
called the NK N1 instead of N0?? I can't buy all of that at once. I don't have good credit either so a loan doesn't look very likely here...

Tell me this. If I was scum, why wouldn't I straight up answer the question? Why would I say that I had no clue what he was?

My theory is that it took you a second to realize you were being scum hunted. In the scum QT the convo went down about the NK. There are concrete reasons that were mentioned. I believe you were party to those and instinctually wanted to distance yourself from them. This is why you come up with the bizarre explanation for your delay in posts.

[Low Key] wrote:Smalls you actually made a good point about Hiraki OMGUS-ing his wagon. You helped in the scum hunting process there. Good work.
I didn't OMGUS him, I didn't even vote him.

Your ISO is filled with talking about the people on your wagon. You've done almost completely nothing else.

Ok awaiting Hiraki's further explanation and things just keep getting stranger and stranger...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:03 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Does anbody here understand what a person could mean when they say N0 doesn't look attractive??
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Low Key wrote:Could you please clarify what you mean by this? Because you used this as a defense against my initial reasons to vote you.
I mean that while RVS is useful, Eliberith was not using it in the best pro-town way.

Low Key wrote:Could you please explain what you meant by your post that immediately followed Eli's on Page 1? Because it looks to me like it was you recognizing that he just mentioned the NK.
I didn't like Eliberith's first post. It was a question. Questions as the first post are almost always bad.

Low Key wrote:Apart from his vote of Iam which he has not explained, I agree with every one of his posts and see them coming from a town mindset. You don't however. I find that very troubling.
You do realize that the basis for my vote on Eliberith, and why she has a scumread from is exclusively this point we're talking about.

y u guys no readddddddd

Low Key wrote:What? You're saying you did it intentionally??
No, I'm just furthering the point that no one says N0 anyway.

Low Key wrote:My theory is that it took you a second to realize you were being scum hunted. In the scum QT the convo went down about the NK. There are concrete reasons that were mentioned. I believe you were party to those and instinctually wanted to distance yourself from them. This is why you come up with the bizarre explanation for your delay in posts.
Do you do conspiracy theories?

Low Key wrote:Your ISO is filled with talking about the people on your wagon. You've done almost completely nothing else.
LOL.

LOL.

LOL.

YOU MOST CERTAINLY DON'T READ.

[Low Key] wrote:Does anbody here understand what a person could mean when they say N0 doesn't look attractive??
According to Dictionary.com, attractive means providing pleasure or delight, especially in appearance or manner.

N0 looks ugly.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Hiraki wrote:
Low Key wrote:Could you please clarify what you mean by this? Because you used this as a defense against my initial reasons to vote you.
I mean that while RVS is useful, Eliberith was not using it in the best pro-town way.

Your quote was: "
This is the RVS, it has nothing to do with the real game
". How come your above answer doesn't jive as a defense of that statement?

Low Key wrote:Could you please explain what you meant by your post that immediately followed Eli's on Page 1? Because it looks to me like it was you recognizing that he just mentioned the NK.
I didn't like Eliberith's first post. It was a question. Questions as the first post are almost always bad.

Ok, so you reacted like you did because he asked a question?? So your reaction of "
That's your first post, DAMNIT
" is because he asked a question and that's it??

Is anyone familiar with the logic "questions in the first post are always bad" in the RVS?

Low Key wrote:Apart from his vote of Iam which he has not explained, I agree with every one of his posts and see them coming from a town mindset. You don't however. I find that very troubling.
You do realize that the basis for my vote on Eliberith, and why she has a scumread from is exclusively this point we're talking about.

Yes I most certainly do. Guess who I believe? It ain't the guy that says he didn't know who was night killed I can tell you that.

Low Key wrote:What? You're saying you did it intentionally??
No, I'm just furthering the point that no one says N0 anyway.

Nobody says N0? I say it all the time. N0 peek. Everybody says it. You didn't and I don't buy "nobody says N0". Crazy said it in his catchup post. So you are wrong there huh?

Low Key wrote:My theory is that it took you a second to realize you were being scum hunted. In the scum QT the convo went down about the NK. There are concrete reasons that were mentioned. I believe you were party to those and instinctually wanted to distance yourself from them. This is why you come up with the bizarre explanation for your delay in posts.
Do you do conspiracy theories?

I do cog-dis when a person's explanations are bizarre and don't jive with their behavior.

Low Key wrote:Your ISO is filled with talking about the people on your wagon. You've done almost completely nothing else.
LOL.

Don't make me post my ISO of you because it will look ridiculous on how over and over you are doing no scum hunting and talking about everyone on your wagon.

[Low Key] wrote:Does anbody here understand what a person could mean when they say N0 doesn't look attractive??
According to Dictionary.com, attractive means providing pleasure or delight, especially in appearance or manner.

N0 looks ugly.

Ok well at least you're on record then.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

Low Key wrote:Your quote was: "This is the RVS, it has nothing to do with the real game". How come your above answer doesn't jive as a defense of that statement?
Because, like I said before, I'm not infallible and I make mistakes.

Low Key wrote:
Ok, so you reacted like you did because he asked a question?? So your reaction of "That's your first post, DAMNIT" is because he asked a question and that's it??

Is anyone familiar with the logic "questions in the first post are always bad" in the RVS?
I said most of the time, thank you very much, and yes. That was my reaction.

Low Key wrote:Yes I most certainly do. Guess who I believe? It ain't the guy that says he didn't know who was night killed I can tell you that.
I believe you're missing the point.

Here let me help.

Low Key wrote:I agree with every one of his posts and see them coming from a town mindset. You don't however. I find that very troubling.

oh.

Low Key wrote:Nobody says N0? I say it all the time. N0 peek. Everybody says it. You didn't and I don't buy "nobody says N0". Crazy said it in his catchup post. So you are wrong there huh?
Okay, I'm wrong. I guess I don't say N0 a lot.

I guess you've found scum from that.

Low Key wrote:Don't make me post my ISO of you because it will look ridiculous on how over and over you are doing no scum hunting and talking about everyone on your wagon.
Do it.

I'm raring for a rage.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:46 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Low Key wrote:Yes I most certainly do. Guess who I believe? It ain't the guy that says he didn't know who was night killed I can tell you that.
I believe you're missing the point.

Here let me help.

Low Key wrote:I agree with every one of his posts and see them coming from a town mindset. You don't however. I find that very troubling.

oh.

You're going to have to do better than that; like make a case against Eli. I mean you're voting him. I don't see you saying his question was anti-town as a pro-town mindset. I think you've engaged in heavy cog-dis over it. Your full defense is on record. I am now going to review it again.

Your ISO is not devoid of scum hunting. You were doing some scum hunting earlier but you just became obsessed with your wagon and have done nothing else since it formed.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 am

Post by [Low Key] »

We basically have 5 statements:

I made a mistake in saying the RVS was irrelevant but tried to dodge by saying it was about Eli and then recanted that and said again I made a mistake.

I was lazy and didn't know who was NK'ed.

Nobody says N0 -- no I was wrong so change that to I don't say it and I think N0 looks ugly.

N0 NK speculation is scummy and Eli is scum because of it.

I reacted strongly to Eli's post because he asked a question in RVS as his first post.

I find this whole collection very bizarre. I will think about it all more but its all on record now for everyone to see. I definitely don't have the flowery townie goodness feeling from it all.

My theory is Eli hit a nerve with Hiraki and he just never recovered.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

There is also the issue about Iam's cog-dis and such but I will let him cover that and also the post where he basically says "Smalls, unvote me or else".
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:27 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

[Low Key] wrote:
@Wey: Could you please clarify your case on Amrun because I'm not seeing it?

My first votes were based on only few pages of evidence, but I found someone p-editing their first vote quite strange, even with the 'mobile posting' explanation. Then she votes Crazy and Pomegranate without reasons. Presumably to create wagons, which I find dangerous when it's only 8 to lynch and everyone has two votes. Sure they were only at L-4 at that point, but we were only on second page.
Then, when I voted her based on above reasons (at least the editing post and joining Crazy's wagon), she directly responded with what I consider an OMGUS-vote. When I ask what kind of vote it was, she responded saying I was scum. Period. No reason. Just like all of her votes, except maybe her Hiraki-vote. The real fun part comes where she asks Pom for the reason voting me, while Amrun hasn't given any yet. Except for that I'm scum because I'm scum.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:31 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Well that makes sense. My reasons on the matter have been clouded by the fact that I have agreed with each of her votes except for yours. Imagine has a similar sort of case on Pom. Well hopefully Kunkstar will return or we will get a replacement soon.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:36 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Amrun and Empking will of course have to respond to your well thought out post.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:26 am

Post by iamausername »

Low Key, you did good work in #327, but trying to explain to scum why they are scum just clogs up the thread. Leave it be.

I will be making a much more substantial post within the next few hours, just want to put an end to the raging quote war before it gets even more out of hand.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Ranmaru wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
Unvote Small, vote iam

y u vote iam

No real reason yet.
I'll figure it out when I get home. Or just say intuition. We'll see.

crazy wrote:As for my "overreacting" to Ellibereth's question about "who knew Furry," I still stand by that. Look at Ellibereth's posts. Has he even pressed on that issue at all? Has he called out the people that never answered his question? Has he made any analysis based off of people's answers. Why? Because the question was indeed largely pointless, and Ellibereth was indeed just spouting hot air.

VOTE: Ellibereth

So, Ellibereth, tell me why you asked the question in the first place and then never followed up on it? Was my prediction that it wouldn't lead to any great analysis correct?

Me wrote:My psychic powers tell me that one of the scum played with or modded Furry before.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Ohmythequotewalls.
...I guess the rest of this stuff will be sorted out at home then...
FLASH OF GREEN
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Amrun »

V/La for an indefinite period of time. My father had a heart attack. I will probably post a little, or maybe even a lot, depending on how much distraction I want, but I may disappear for a couple of days and wanted to make everyone aware.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”