Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote: Ran

Vote: LK
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Ranmaru »

[Low Key] wrote:I fully support your imagine unvote.
Please find another place for it

Why are you trying to stifle her scumhunting? You ask her to unvote you but don't ask her why she is voting you. Seems like you don't care about the accusation but do care that she is voting you, which is selfish.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I get what Low's saying.
I don't get why Ran doesn't get it but whatever.
Scummeta found courtesy of google: http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Foru ... 4&t=403755
Some not lazy read it and stuff...I might later.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I want to hear it from LK's mouth.

I'm reading it, thanks.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Read through a few pages. I always have a difficult time distinguishing between bad town play and bad scum play. Like how he FoS'es somebody because he says "he's breadcrumbing". How is that a pro-town thing to do? And yet he's scum here and so how is that then a pro-scum thing to do? I just get really confused and want to curl up into a ball and go to sleep; for like 20 hours.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I think everyone should start holding Ran accountable for making silly accusations with his silly questions which is him trying to appear pro-town and trying to appear as if he is scum hunting. I'm tired and going to sleep now.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Binomial wrote:Why am I the better choice? I know that I am going to die today or tonight, so it doesn't matter. Anyways, I don't see how I am "the better choice". You think my posts are "overly attacking" or something?

Anyways, for when I do get lynched today, here is what I want town to do:
1) Lynch smallpeoples343. He posts too much fluff, votecounts, and activity checks.

Anyways, if someone posts a "propper attack" on me, I will post a propper defense.

Mod comments wrote:It's been great modding this game, and I hope you all had a fun time playing and learning mafia. I'm sorry for kind of disappearing in the end.

Here's my analysis of the game as a mod: The mafia hid decently for most of the game, but lylo was just hilarious.

* theoneforce claimed cop at lylo. This isn't bad, but claiming a guilty on someone V/LA in the middle of the day sounds kinda dodgy if you ask me
* smallpeoples and theoneforce didn't disguise their partnership very well

o Repetition
o Partner defense
o Slips "Do you think we"...
o More repetition (First, second, 1. 2. OMG HIDE TAG, etc.)
* the way they hunted theamatuer was pretty mean.
* theamatuer's reasons weren't bogus as they claimed. They were pretty legit imo.
* they totally avoided EggyLv. (who would have been an easy lynch, even though he's an IC) and instead went for a cop fakeclaim.

I'm kind of disappointed in town too, mainly EggyLv. for letting the mafia lead the game. If he posted a bit more content, maybe theamatuer wouldn't have been (theone)forced into voting for marble-101. And also, I don't see what's wrong with a massclaim in lylo... sure it would be better if there was an order to it (more suspicious people claim first), but starting massclaims generally does not warrant a vote, especially in lylo.

I'm pretty happy with the replacements I got: -$45! played well and was pro-town for the short time he was alive. theamatuer made some mistakes (if someone's claiming a guilty on you, it's pretty obvious they're lying scum. don't rush to make a vote; plenty of time for other players to give opinions) but he played decently for a late-game replacement.

Roles/Actions in next post.

From these posts it seems Small's fluffs, polices activity, and doesn't hide connections well. This was from a week ago.

What do you guys think?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@LK: I am not making silly accusations nor am I asking silly questions. All serious.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ranmaru.

Smalls isn't fucking scum.

Get that out of your head.

However.

Smalls wrote:Why am I so offensive? You were one of the people who put me at L-1.

ISO TIEM. CONTROL + F. VOTE:

NO SMALLS. YOU BE LYING SON, AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Amrun »

Guys, you are dumb.

Unvote: small ; Vote: Hiraki

Hiraki smells a little bit like scum defending a mislynch for towncred.

Also cog-dis is legit.

Small is town and Low Key's push for policy is more worthy of a PL than anything small has done.

Scumhunt and there won't be LyLo.

I'd vote Pom but then I'd have to unvote WLC, and he is scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Amrun.

Why can you never get a decent scumtell on me?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

BECAUSE. I think I have only read you icorrectly once, actually. We haven't played that much.

Not actually that confident on you here but I'd like a nice Hiraki wagon.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Crazy »

Apologies for my laziness. Reading up on the thread right now.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Empking wrote:Ran and LK are distancing from one another. That means they're scum.

What makes it distancing rather than regular disagreeing and such?

--

Also, UNVOTE: LK; VOTE: WLC. Scum.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Empking »

Pomegranate wrote:
Empking wrote:Ran and LK are distancing from one another. That means they're scum.

What makes it distancing rather than regular disagreeing and such?

From Low Key side there is confirming his vote when in reality pushing for a Small lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

Pom, explain your WLC vote.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

In reality there isn't much but a fuzzy scum signal that my brain seems to pick up whenever I read one of his posts, and I don't have someone better to vote atm. (I think I've been convinced that small is a noob.). But I hope to soon have a chance to glance through everyone's posts to possibly come up with a better vote.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Amrun wrote:BECAUSE. I think I have only read you icorrectly once, actually. We haven't played that much.

Not actually that confident on you here but I'd like a nice Hiraki wagon.
That's a lie.

Like I've said before, I don't have a town or scum meta. Stop trying to affiliate one with me.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

Pom, no, it's coo. I thought you might have been sheeping me. Wanted to see what you'd say. You can stay on WLC.

Hiraki, you can say you don't have a scum or town meta, but that isn't true. Everyone does. Also I wasn't bringing up any meta at all in this game.

We have two completed games together; one was our first (Naruto mafia) and we were convinced each other was scum and we were both wrong. The latter was a newbie that I replaced into where you were dead town.

We have two [redacted]s in which neither of us have flipped. So I am not sure what you are talking about but you should probably stop.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Amrun wrote:Scumhunt and there won't be LyLo.

I do support this product and service.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One: Vote Count #11

5 Hiraki (Pomegranate, iamausername, smallpeoples343, [Low Key], Amrun)
3 smallpeoples343 (Crazy, Ellibereth, RedCoyote)
3 WeyounsLastClone (Amrun, Empking, Pomegranate)
2 Crazy (imaginality, Ellibereth)
2 kunkstar7 (WeyounsLastClone, Ranmaru)
1 [Low Key] (Empking)
1 Ameliaslay (Ranmaru)
1 Amrun (WeyounsLastClone)
1 Ellibereth (Ameliaslay)
1 Empking (iamausername)
1 iamausername (Hiraki)
1 imaginality (Hiraki)
1 Pomegranate (imaginality)
1 Ranmaru ([Low Key])
1 RedCoyote (smallpeoples343)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 15 at 4:00 PM PDT.

Not Voting – 1 – kunkstar7
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

LK 204 wrote:Is there any chance Smalls could be good enough to be faking this?? I would be willing to policy lynch but I already know THAT isn't happening with today's meta and everything so:

Faking what? His post? No, I doubt it. I mean, by no means does it necessarily mean he's scum or anything, but I think it's worth testing him over. I wouldn't necessarily call it a policy lynch though. I think if someone else had put that, I wouldn't have necessarily came down on them like I am with smalls.

---

Empking 208 wrote:So? Its pretty obvious distancing from where I'm sitting.

Maybe. Don't let me forget about this idea, but I don't want to push it today.

---

LK 229 wrote:@Ran:

1) He claimed VT
2) He is a guaranteed LYLO risk whether scum or not
3) Even though I don't believe this, he MIGHT actually be scum

Nobody believes like this any more so its useless for me to try.

All good reasons to vote him, but are you still going to work on an alternative wagon?

---

Ranmaru 232 wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:More people need to vote for Amrun.

No.

Why was this post necessary?

---

Pom 247 wrote:Sheepin RC. Yup.

Oh, I don't believe that anymore. :3

Happy scumday.

---

LK 255 wrote:I think everyone should start holding Ran accountable for making silly accusations with his silly questions which is him trying to appear pro-town and trying to appear as if he is scum hunting. I'm tired and going to sleep now.

Stop this. One (or both) of you needs to step up and quit posting so much.

---

Vote: kunkstar7

Some quick comments: Ranmaru and LK is probably town on town (although Empking's ideas have me scratching my chin). I have no problem with Hiraki earning some votes. WLC is a bad wagon. My first vote will most likely not be leaving smalls due in large part to his premature claim.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

RedCoyote wrote:
LK 204 wrote:Is there any chance Smalls could be good enough to be faking this?? I would be willing to policy lynch but I already know THAT isn't happening with today's meta and everything so:

Faking what? His post? No, I doubt it. I mean, by no means does it necessarily mean he's scum or anything, but I think it's worth testing him over. I wouldn't necessarily call it a policy lynch though. I think if someone else had put that, I wouldn't have necessarily came down on them like I am with smalls.

He pretty much straight-up admitted itt that he is too inexperienced to even know how to perform the scum tells I was accusing him of. He specifically stated that he didn't even know there was a separate game thread.

I find him impossible to read at this point.

I want to cry actually.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

LK, you need to just take a break from the thread for at least a solid 24 hours. Just don't even log in. If you must, log in to read it only. You're getting stressed out because of Ranmaru. No one will lynch you if you take a break from the game.
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

[Low Key] wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:

He pretty much straight-up admitted itt that he is too inexperienced to even know how to perform the scum tells I was accusing him of. He specifically stated that he didn't even know there was a separate game thread.

I find him impossible to read at this point.

I want to cry actually.

I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you want to cry... I don't really understand what apparently just happened...

I didn't know there was a separate in-game thread, as this is my first MafiaScum game. In AoPS, we don't have queue's organized like that. We have a list, but not a whole topic where you separately sign-up for that game. You can see it (as you guys already found my first game)

I don't really know what to say at this point, but I think I agree with RC.

Thinking about it, I just realized what [Low Key] meant before. I'm a little confused now, as to my plan of action. For now,
Unvote: RC

Let me re-read the last page and see my accusations. Please feel free to re-ask any questions I may have missed.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”