DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

OMGOMGOMG, I survived to DEFCON 1

Now, I cant decide which EuroScumbag to nuke first.

There is Gammagooey who is playing the fixate on the very American IS while making cases on others as well as a huge OMGUS factor going there.
There is Vi (and some other hydra jackass) who came at me strong at first, but then when she got called out for not having a case, backed off and tried to disappear into oblivion in a futile attempt to lay low and hopefully avoid the full brunt of American might.

Vi (Jackass of Wei) should be nuked first, but I want to ensure that someone is going to permanently glow Gammagooey as well before I make her mark on history permanent.

Once they flip scum, its time to start beating the bushes for lurker scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Fate »

IS didnt nuke Vi in his first post.

He must be scum.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

I'm thinking now that gorilla was not adequately prepared for the ability he chose. For one thing, he hasn't indicated that he's tried to crack the code he received on Night 1, instead focusing on catching up in the thread; were I in his position and not in a hydra, I'd be putting all of my effort into decryption in the hopes of landing something major. What I'm having trouble with at the moment is discerning whether he was just a silly optimist who read Percy's play and had no idea what he was getting into, or if he's scum who chose the role to prevent a recurrence of DEFCON Mafia 2.0. There's a thought I'm holding to with regards to one of these two scenarios that I won't reveal right now, as I'm waiting for more people to speak up; rest assured, though, that I won't be forgetting that thought anytime soon.

Lady Lambdadelta, I'd be interested in seeing what you've got so far with regards to gorilla's Night 1 leak.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Swift, you can't pusedo attack me for voting gorilla and then subtly imply that you think gorilla may in fact be scum. This weird chain of logic needs explaining.

Fate, get back in your hydra.

Hez, I didn't answer your question yesterday because I was V/LA during that time period. You're still in the midrange to scum end of a vast possible spectrum of possible reads, and at this point in the game, all those people should be nuked. So, yes.

~~~~~
Why are there no nukes flying right now despite many promises. (mine included, but there is a reason for that)

Lets just cut the crap and nuke down to the following three players: Myself, Mina, and Toastytoast. That should be a win for town.

Does anyone:

a.not have a town read on these players and
b.oppose this plan.

Lets go.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

okay, so I got really bored (I should go to sleep), so I decided to start my reviewing process. There are two other people I'm going to look at before deciding my vote, but here are my conclusions regarding suspect number 1: Sociopath. My other two suspects that I will be reviewing are revengeofWi (to check out a growing wagon and some ominous feelings) and regfan (because I completely forgot he existed on multiple occassions)

Here we go!

40: Pregame, he was all about total war. This is null.

184: Never follows up on the Magua scum thing

208: Mina suspicion starts small, builds up at 416, then doesn’t get mentioned again. Note that the Magua thing was in agreement with someone else, and a few people found Mina’s play to be odd early on, only to get off her back later.

279: What exactly is the difference between a “this is wrong” and a “this is currently wrong”?

417: lol @ calling the most useful thing Regfan has posted a scum claim. Never backed up his calling me scum, and quickly changed his mind. 496 is the closest we get

495: More banter with SDC. I can’t tell what it means—seems like he’s going after SDC without really calling him scum/being willing to vote him. The fight seems very much distance/a side note from the rest of what is going on

712: A lolk hop onto the AV wagon

715: Very true, but I think the fact that ppl found his scummy proves ppl weren’t “falling for it” (yeah, I know he flipped town)

764: Hops back to Regfan? Really? Did anything get added to your case other than “lolscumclaim?” Don’t understand how your single mention of regfan outweighs everything else you said about other people

894: Goes back to AV because of…his views on SK hunting? The note about Spy is odd

939: WIFOM/meta-manipulation

1004: MoI stuff…don’t know what to think of it. He once again switches back to AV in 1149. May have avoided RC lynch for town cred, only to bounce around different suspects D2. Something about his reasons/hopping comes off as artificial. Like everyone in this game is scum to him.

Conclusion:
Negatives: A lot of fluff and vote switching. His suspicions change rapidly. Out of his 5 votes, 3 of them were on AV. And yet he has mentioned Magua, TT, Regfan, SDC(?, random fights), Mina, LLD (?, doesn’t like her reads), MoI as scum. Likes to play to his “meta,” still hard to completely understand—very sporadic. SpyreX Wifom

Positives: Made some good points about RC, has remained consistent (well, for him, “consistent” is more like “say something random, vote someone random”)

The negatives outweigh the positives

Questions for Sociopath:
1) What about your self-ISO made you want to place a vote on Regfan?

2) You kept going back to AV. How sure were you that he was scum? Was there any particular reasons why we wanted to get off of the wagon in favor of someone else?

3)Any chance we can just get a list of your suspects? (wishful thinking)

Doing a RevengeofWi check tomorrow, but don't expect it right away. I have tennis to watch.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

Magister Ludi wrote:Swift, you can't pusedo attack me for voting gorilla and then subtly imply that you think gorilla may in fact be scum. This weird chain of logic needs explaining.

I can do whatever the hell I need to in order to find out who is getting nuked into the ground. That is going to include questioning your vote of gorilla, and that is going to include pressuring gorilla for picking Eavesdrop to be a hero and yet failing to deliver.

Magister Ludi wrote:Why are there no nukes flying right now despite many promises. (mine included, but there is a reason for that)

We're waiting for information dumps. The other part is that we're still debating who between our favored targets needs to go first, and two of those targets have not yet posted.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Magister Ludi wrote:Lets just cut the crap and nuke down to the following three players: Myself, Mina, and Toastytoast. That should be a win for town.

If this can actually happen AND you guys promise to lynch toasty if the game isn't over I am totally down for it. I think you guys would have to wait until tommorrow though given the number of non-nuke abilities in the game.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Oh hey, the code is what I thought it is.

I just can't solve it yet.

I'm 95% sure that it is a Playfair Cipher, but without the keyword... I'm going to need to manually decrypt and decipher the posts.

The upside is that I know what to look for now, so it won't be too bad. It's just going to take a while >_>
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Well well well.

DEFCON 1 has arrived and all those tough talking people saying they were going to Nuke certain players don’t seem to be backing up their rhetoric.

Nuke: Sociopath

I’ve been saying you need to glow since DEFCON 3. I wasn’t lying.

I’d probably be voting Revenge if Internet Stranger hadn’t yelled and screamed that they were Nuked today. What gives IS? Cold feet?

--

Ooba’s gambit with soft-claiming Airbase didn’t end up working to keep him alive. I’m guessing that Katsuki just as usual wasn’t bothering to pay attention to the thread and lucked out that ooba was gambitting.

The scum hitting Katsuki tells me that they feel very, very comfortable in their position Dayplay wise. At the end at least one of the ‘Confirmed Town’ walking around is EuroScum. Bank on it.

--

Magister wrote:Regfan is for the nukes!

Then why haven’t you nuked him? What are you waiting on … group approval? I see you say you have 'reasons'. What are they?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

No, that's what I get for posting at 3am with no sleep. I was thinking of making a deal where Gamma gets nuked too. But in thinking about, what the fuck do I care. My Destiny is to take out the Wei scum. As a patriotic American, my glory lies in making my name into the annals of history once, I don't need to be like Napoleonic European and try to conquer the entire world by myself. I know that us Americans work like Marines, we are a band of brothers and we have each other's backs.

I will lead the charge on Wei knowing that my American brethren will do the same autonomously on Gamma.

Behold my brothers, history is about to be made:

Nuke: Revenge of Wei
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Katsuki »

#$(%#$*

FUCKING HELL.

ALL THE WORLD MUST BE REDUCED TO GLOWING GREEN CRATERS.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:34 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Katsuki-confirmed, bitches.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Magua »

HezLucky wrote:I'd like Magua to explain his inhim read, as I have a contradictory read on him from when I did my big catchup post.

Speculation as to why Katsuki was killed -- that she had Espionage and was breadcrumbing a "not European" result on IHSIB. I quoted this in my post ("Nixon" == "inHimshallibe")

Magister Ludi wrote:Lets just cut the crap and nuke down to the following three players:
Myself,
Mina, and Toastytoast. That should be a win for town.

Fixed that for you. I'm now comfortable with adding Screaming Death Clan to that list, too.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:27 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, well out of my two scumreads, there's one I think I can finally get lynched, I one I don't really. So...
Nuke: Hinduragi

Vote: HezLucky
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Magua wrote:Fixed that for you. I'm now comfortable with adding Screaming Death Clan to that list, too.

Why?

Also, someone tell me why Fate wouldn't kill Kat as scum. I don't get it. Because she had a townread on him? If anything, Fate would kill her because of that.

LLD wrote:Oh hey, the code is what I thought it is.

I just can't solve it yet.

I'm 95% sure that it is a Playfair Cipher,
but without the keyword
... I'm going to need to manually decrypt and decipher the posts.

I was looking into this and thought it was a caesar cipher with a second encryption. But wow. I forgot scum could do ciphers manually so I was looking for something less complicated since most scum using a playfair cipher would have to use an outside source unless they were taught pre-game. That doesn't explain the words without spaces, though. Are they taking the spaces away so it's harder? Also, without the keyword? That makes no sense unless they want us to read these and decrypt them. This should be a lot harder. Anyways, if you're right, these are practically already decrypted. Except they aren't because I just tried to decrypt them and that gave me a bunch of illegible word jumbling. What about them makes them not Digraph Ciphers and PlayFair Ciphers if we're going on double-letter-with-space encryption, though?

Someone nuke Dana. Seriously. Everyone except maybe one person thinks he's scum. He has needed a nuke and I've been trying to hold off his wagon in pursuit of better ones because I was hoping someone would nuke him and other people were saying they would nuke him.

Also, IS is town.

Pedit: Oh, what the fuck. Fuck you dana, fuck you. Should I claim now? I don't know how you guys did it last game or whatever. Also, I'll catch all the scums for you before I get lit up so be on hold for that. Vi is already dying, that's good. Dana's obv pressured scum that needs to die. Hez is town but keep an eye on him. His posting change may've been a ploy but I don't think it was. MoI also needs to die but townpoints to him for nuking like he did. Depending on what I get from gorilla, I'll give you guys a read. I didn't think he'd get this many results today when I went for him yesterday. With only one result yesterday, it was extremely hard to tell what kind of encryption scum used. With the 3 or 4 drops he gave us today, it's an easy crack if enough people work on it.

Vote: MoI

I don't even fucking care about explaining my reads now, and that's good. Less explaining means more time to find buddies.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Swift Justice »

(Equinox)

Unvote, Vote: Gammagooey

With 3 nukes out, we'll hold off on our own nuke until we see the flips happening. Rest assured that if Revenge of Wei flips scum, Gammagooey is going to be wiped off the world map, and that nuke is going to be ours.

Lady Lambdadelta (and apparently Hinduragi) seems to be working on that cipher, which is good news, but I'm also interested in hearing what's going on with her read of us.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Magua »

How about we hold off on further nukings until we can look at the flip from Revenge of Wei?

(inb4lolEuropeanbageleater)

Hinduragi wrote:
Why?

Also, someone tell me why Fate wouldn't kill Kat as scum. I don't get it. Because she had a townread on him? If anything, Fate would kill her because of that.

Because I think SDC is town.

As scum, do you make a habit of killing people with a townread on you, outside of lylo? I'll take examples.

Hinduragi wrote:I was looking into this and thought it was a caesar cipher with a second encryption. But wow. I forgot scum could do ciphers manually so I was looking for something less complicated since most scum using a playfair cipher would have to use an outside source unless they were taught pre-game.

Scum had plenty of time with a leakproof QT to set up a code. I'm assuming (and will be mighty pissed if it's not the case, postgame) that the scum aren't allowed to use a computational code -- that it has to be something that can be done by hand -- but I think LLD is right on it being playfair.

Hinduragi wrote:That doesn't explain the words without spaces, though. Are they taking the spaces away so it's harder?

Most ciphers remove spaces because otherwise it becomes too easy to crack the cipher. The rest of your stuff on the subject doesn't make any sense; not sure what you mean by "just tried to decrypt them", as there's 25! permutations for a playfair.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:53 am

It's not a substitution cipher because I tried all potential substitutions.

I also tried to get somewhere with common letter pairings and letter frequency.

That didn't work.

And that's because it is a PlayFair Cipher. Playfair ciphers involve using 2 letter pairings, and discounting any kind of spacing or punctuation. That's why you've gotten gibberish so far.

I've got pages of notes here, and I'm getting closer~.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 am

Post by SocioPath »

ToastyToast wrote:1) What about your self-ISO made you want to place a vote on Regfan?
His reads list is terrible.
And I have a pretty good record of catching people on fake-ass reads.

See: DEFCON 2
Where inhim had a shit-list.
And I called him out on it.
Then nuked him.
Then he CLAIMED DOC.
And the whole town called me scum, because I refused to recall my nuke.
Then he was a crater.
And scum.
Which helped confirm ANOTHER SCUM.
ANOTHER SCUM THAT I WAS ALREADY RIDING.
WHICH WAS FATE.
AND I THINK FATE'S FIRST SCUM LOSS.

ToastyToast wrote:2) You kept going back to AV. How sure were you that he was scum? Was there any particular reasons why we wanted to get off of the wagon in favor of someone else?
All this guy did was SK hunt.
SK hunting is a massive scumtell.
AV has played with me several times.
Knows I am I threat.
Pins SK ON ME AND TRIES TO GO AFTER ME WITH THAT?
BASED. ON. POSTSTYLES CHANGING? HOW DID THEY EVEN FUCKING CHANGE? I DONT KNOW.
'Oh he posted like A in DEFCON 1, posted like B in DEFCON 2, and now he is posting like C here...MUST BE SK.'
Everything about the guy was screaming scum, and I stand by my desire to see him dead regardless of his flip.

ToastyToast wrote:Any chance we can just get a list of your suspects? (wishful thinking)
Most that I've mentioned, prior, other than ones I later recalled. Such as yourself.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 am

Faraday, you enraged me to a point of blind tunnel on you.

Equinox's posting and reads made me feel better about you right now.

I'm not going to be nuking you today. I need to think about who I'm nuking, because I WAS planning to make Gorilla glow, but now that Kats flipped Terrorist, I think Gorilla is town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Swift Justice »

Hinduragi wrote:
Pedit: Oh, what the fuck. Fuck you dana, fuck you. Should I claim now? I don't know how you guys did it last game or whatever. Also, I'll catch all the scums for you before I get lit up so be on hold for that. Vi is already dying, that's good. Dana's obv pressured scum that needs to die. Hez is town but keep an eye on him. His posting change may've been a ploy but I don't think it was. MoI also needs to die but townpoints to him for nuking like he did. Depending on what I get from gorilla, I'll give you guys a read. I didn't think he'd get this many results today when I went for him yesterday. With only one result yesterday, it was extremely hard to tell what kind of encryption scum used. With the 3 or 4 drops he gave us today, it's an easy crack if enough people work on it.

if you've stuff to claim you probs should, ya.

hey magua i'd not have killed kats either, *hifive* (sdc would be massively against a kats lynch as fate is fate and katsuki is katsuki and they don't kill each other, like ever...now it's possible they were outvoted...but on *katsuki* of all people?? that's straining credulity a bit
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well well well.

DEFCON 1 has arrived and all those tough talking people saying they were going to Nuke certain players don’t seem to be backing up their rhetoric.

Nuke: Sociopath

I’ve been saying you need to glow since DEFCON 3. I wasn’t lying.
Thanks for confirming my scum read on you. <3
You were already scum in your own rights.
But apparently someone who is so good at this game to be repeatedly NK'd N1 to get the title as such, apparently plays a pretty good town game, that much is fair.
But gee, no way in hell are you playing a good town game here.
If you were town in your postings, you wouldn't be oozing scum.
And now you think nuking me is a good idea.
If you read any DEFCON game prior, or any game with me in it at all, you would see how non-town you are being.
You really think my death will help the town?
Really?
Vote: MoI

Can't say I'll be returning the favor though, as I have no silo.
AND EVERYONE ELSE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) SHOULD KEEP THEIR FUCKING MOUTHS SHUT ON THE SUBJECT.

But there are enough people here with some sense, in that my death will leave you as the crater you need to be.
See you in hell. <3
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 3, DEFCON 1 - Game Event]

[NORAD SYSTEM] ALERT. ALERT. NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.
[NORAD SYSTEM] Attempting to locate launch site...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-843, currently commanded by
MagnaofIllusion.

[NORAD SYSTEM] Analyzing flight trajectory…
[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile is currently targeting coordinates registered to
SocioPath
[NORAD SYSTEM] Estimating time until impact...
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Thursday, 30 June at 09:19 EST.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-345, currently commanded by
Internet Stranger.

Revenge of the Wei
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Thursday, 30 June at 09:51 EST.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[NORAD SYSTEM] Missile tracked to facility XR-532, currently commanded by
danakillsu.

Hinduragi
[NORAD SYSTEM] Warhead will detonate on Thursday, 30 June at 11:27 EST.
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”