Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

BOO jahudo you respond to that but not this?

allmebaby wrote:jahuuudo if inhims read it like I did is it still UBERLYINGSCUMOMG because I don't think it is.

Two more alsos.

1-Oatmeal?
2-Iffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff you flipped town then I'd consider the inhims wagon more but I think I'd still try to get Fluttershy lynched first.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Jahudo wrote:
Ojanen wrote:This is a PEDIT at the end of a longer post. 7 minutes after WLC post. It's a knee-jerk-reaction type vote post. It's a SCUMPUTER impulse post, not a "let me write a deliberate case" post. It's also incredibly obvious that WLC's post would tug many guts easily. It's completely believable.
That's your opinion then. I believe its more likely to come from scum because it doesn't require checking any facts and they can leap onto that gut string.

Ha. You did NOT find it scummy originally.

Jahudo iso 11 wrote:
With the WLC wagon, I can understand why people will pressure someone who is not reading closely. You want to make sure they are putting time and effort into this game and not coasting. I can see how it leads to anti-town behavior but not scummy per say.

And past the revision, that's a stance that is not based in the real world. That is a stance that will call common playstyles in todays' meta scummy. You have said you do not find chesskid's playstyle as such scummy.
ALSO:
Jahudo wrote:I disagree with the WLC case. He never said TheLonging looked scummy, only that the “no lynch vote” was scummy so he isn’t actually keeping thelonging as a potential vote switch. The mix-up doesn’t make him look like scum because
I would think scum are more focused on getting their facts straight than drawing conclusions from actions
. And not talking about other subjects is pretty null because we don’t know who has enough time to far to read everything.

reasonable scum = scum that is very hard to attack with convincing arguments. you should know that, and that sentence shows you do know that - you're excellent at surviving as scum yourself.

Jahudo wrote:
Ojanen wrote:asking this from espy and stating own exact post-answer stance would be conflicting strategies for information gathering. it's psychologically way more effective when people don't know exactly what you think when asking their stance on a specific thing.
Except he wasn't asking Espy about the defense. He was asking him about the original vote post. That is not a good excuse for ignoring the person you are voting.

I don't agree with you (what truly is the burning motivation about asking questions from a person is own thoughts on alignment as a whole, defence, original vote, I don't care) but this line will not lead anywhere - I reached in my original line. pursuing to ask questions about your top suspects from other people is emphatically not ignoring in my world though - all of this was in relatively short timeframe iirc.

Jahudo wrote:
Ojanen wrote:First paragraph, what? Look at the inhIm lines. They are consistent. Second paragraph, again, what? inHim only ever said GIDDYAP to chesskid. inHim: "I didn't slip to chesskid's reasoning", not implying he agreed on reasoning but target. Jahudo: "why didn't say aloud that you agree, you scum."
It was a sign of encouragement. He was advertising the wagon using chesskid's vote, that's as good as an endorsement.

he said himself EXACTLY that he was encouraging the WAGON. there is absolutely nothing scummy about that. they were the first and second votes for fuck's sake. all this happened within 10 minutes. JUST as I said. TARGET. it's what matters.

Ojanen wrote:He never said WLC was not original or not.
Not in the vote post but later on he admitted that he did think that way from the start.

That was not relevant to his reasoning.

Ojanen wrote:A point can be original and still easy, side-lining, concerning old rehashed stuff, omitting all themes moving somewhere.
So you would say it did in this case? Easy, sure. Side-lining, what? Rehashed, no.

Maybe rehashed is the wrong word, but the THEME was rehashed. Look at yourself responding to W originally:
Jahudo wrote:I don't understand how a random vote ties someone to another person, I never look at random votes later in the game when players have been flipped and its time to look for connections. It has always seemed like an arbitrary move, and the part of it that scum are actively thinking about is how they can blend in given the unique situation of the game whether its focus on an early wagon or mechanics being discussed.

You are clearly thinking it's weak and from an arbitrary part of the game.

I have a nice little 36 hour bus-plane-plane-plane-train-train travel from Busan to Seoul to Dubai to Frankfurt to Hannover coming up in an hour. I'm out of touring after it though, will be better.

I wanna lynch from null read pool, or Jahudo from the actives. inHIm,Gamma, prob hohum out of limits.
Still need isoing work, not finished internalizing the thread at all
at this point I'm gonna
vote: Jahudo

I absolutely cannot understand him, feel him, see where he's coming, and I think his case is a pile of rubbish. This stated confidence is completely unreadable to me from his playertype. There's a massive gap in the giving-benefit-of-doubt to all kinds of directions and then the read of inHim, feels like different standards. He came up with the case when he needed one.
there's tones that make me unsure too (the same confidence is hard to grasp either way) buttt day one is day one and at this point I want to have a vote out there.
There is scum in the nulls, I'm certain. Too bloody many of them though.

see you soon

P-EDIT: i don't like mina either.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Equinox »

Guys, I'm confused by your reads of Mina.

Please walk me through it?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

>---->----
``````````````````````````
------------->
GUT PARK |
`````````````
|
--<---<--
````````````````````````
|
|
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
|
------>--------

(yeah she hasn't said anything worthy of a solid read)
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok didn't do a reread. Someone want to give me some questions to answer and a rundown on what has happened?
Don't @ me.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by Equinox »

Espeonage wrote:Ok didn't do a reread. Someone want to give me some questions to answer and a rundown on what has happened?

What are your thoughts on what's happened so far?

:cool:

No, seriously, would you trust a summary someone gives you? What sorts of questions and answers do you expect that you'll be able to give if you're not up-to-date on the thread?
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

Here are what I found to be the core posts in the inHim argument.
Spoiler: inHim mess
Jahudo wrote:
In the meantime, your original reasoning doesn't seem as applicable, if at all, unless you want to argue that he did intent to vote TheLonging and for whatever reason filled the rest of his post with CHESSKID and not TheLonging. But you don't comment on the defense. I don't like how you continue to act like WLC's post was scummy without saying how his defense hasn't changed your opinion. If you can defend your point, why not do it? Town should be eager to back themselves up. I can only think of scum who realize things have changed and they are not ready or sure how to progress.

First point

inHimshallibe wrote:I'm not analyzing his reasoning at all. I'm analyzing why he chose to only bring something up from the beginning of the game when there had been content from after that point.

inHimshallibe wrote:Ok, I see it now.

The No Lynch vote was touched on briefly in the very beginning, but no, WLC's point had not been specifically addressed at the time of his vote. However, chesskid has posted more than that No Lynch vote, and I placed my vote on the reasoning that WLC's vote was made without considering the other behavior of chesskid/TheLonging/the person he was placing the vote on at that time.

To recap: WLC's post was a fly-by vote using incomplete information on a player, along with that reasoning being irrelevant at this juncture.

explanations from inHim

hohum wrote:
You're kicking WLC in the nuts for calling attention to something that chesskid should have been called out on

umm?

Jahudo wrote:No, read it again. inHim was using the false logic that both WLC and TheLonging were voting chesskid for the same reason. That is still fact and I stand by the conclusions I drew from it. The only benefit I gave him was that WLC is not doing enough scumhunting and therefore does not look town at the moment. But the way inHim voted him was inappropriate.

Unless you can bold where he said that, I don't think that is what he meant. He seems to make it clear in those points what he meant.

He seems to clarify what he means/his reason. That mess of an argument was solved in the beginning but yet it was dragged out and twisted.

Jahudo wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:if you vote no-lynch, that is just drawing more attention to yourself which just counters the purpose of hiding =/

I think you are being hypocritical here. How is that different than me not voting by page 5?

Hmm, how I am being hypocritical? I think his theory about scum using the no-lynch is faulty. As for you not voting, I mentioned that it was scummy, but I know it should be treated as a null. You are not to first person I have seen like that.

Ojanen wrote:
Btw:
Who is in the Fluttershy hydra?

Unlike Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, I am just an alt -_-;

Jahudo wrote:Are there two inhim's in this game? Have I only seen the evil twin and you guys are hanging out with the good one? [/jokes]

Gammagooey wrote:a)why does not acknowledging it matter when wlc proceeded to do BOATLOADS OF NOTHING after that point (aka remained a good vote)
b)undermind the legit- okay no. Ignoring something is not I AM SECRETLY MAKING YOU LOOK WORSE KEKEKEKE
We've already been through this. You should know this if you are reading. Its because inHim DID argue WLC was using a non-original point. Here is where he even admits it:
inhim wrote:I was upset he was using that outdated reason.
inhim wrote:Ok, I see it now.
<snip>
WLC's point had not been specifically addressed at the time of his vote.
That was untrue so its undermining that aspect of what is being argued. The rest of it, that WLC is doing boatloads of nothing is a separate issue altogether so it doesn't justify this action.

There are more posts I want to pull out but this one really bothers me.
First inHim quote: Yes...inHim said he used an outdated point (being the no-lynch part! WLC ONLY brought up the OLD no-lynch post and didn't comment on the rest of the post Chesskid had made throughout the game.)
Second inHim quote: 404 ERROR, REST OF THE POST AND IMPORTANT CONTEXT NOT FOUND
Here it is so you can read what he said after that point that Jahudo DOESN'T quote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jahudo
You seem to be twisting inHim's words around and basing your case out of context.

For Espeonage
Fluttershy wrote:
Espeonage wrote:
Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

Hmm...So, did WLC make bad cases as town in that other game? Can I have a look at that game please? Are you also denying there being any reason to vote him as well?
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by hohum »

Equinox wrote:Guys, I'm confused by your reads of Mina.

Please walk me through it?

Gammagooey wrote:____________________________

>---->----
``````````````````````````
------------->
GUT PARK |
`````````````
|
--<---<--
````````````````````````
|
|
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
|
------>--------

(yeah she hasn't said anything worthy of a solid read)

I summarized it here (and then apologized for the snarky tone later)

Really though I'm just throwing out a suggestion. I've tried to push for an Espe lynch to no avail, a TheLonging lynch to no avail.

Really, gamma I'm starting to think that you secretly just plain don't want anyone lynched.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by hohum »

Espeonage wrote:Ok didn't do a reread. Someone want to give me some questions to answer and a rundown on what has happened?

Espe: please replace out. It's obvious that you're in completely over your head.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

MAKE JAHUDO DEDS HE FLIP SCUMZ EVERYONE HAPPY KK? he even has multiple votes now, it's awesome.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by hohum »

Gammagooey wrote:MAKE JAHUDO DEDS HE FLIP SCUMZ EVERYONE HAPPY KK? he even has multiple votes now, it's awesome.

We're not lynching jahudo because you're holding your breath. Pick anyone but jahudo.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by hohum »

seriously, why is gamma acting like a petulant child this game?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I've gone over why I think jahudo is scum probably 10 times now and he has more votes than fluttershy so no.

And it's clearly just to piss you off. Good thing it's working.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Equinox »

Got distracted by drama, so I'm going to have to push the Pony Reading Project to tomorrow and hope that I'll have the entire day to myself to do that. I'm going to touch on Mina a little bit before I go to bed, since I can take care of this right now.

My light town read of Mina is partly based on how she's reading me. She seems to be thinking through her read here and trying to figure out my alignment by comparing what she knows of my town play. Granted, the meta is readily available to her because we've interacted before, but her point about not connecting to my suspicion of Gammagooey seems like a genuine thought process--

Actually, hold that thought. Mina, what do you think of Gammagooey's play here compared to his play in Mafia MetaMafia?

The other part was her read of chesskid3. I'm actually interested in seeing chesskid3 respond to Mina here, so I'll refrain from explaining this for the moment.

Now that I've read the rest of Mina's post (yes, I skimmed it the first time), I'm very much interested in seeing Mina post more and seeing where she goes with things. For the moment, though, I'm giving her a pass. Now to see what you folks were on about...

Apparently Pinkie Pie's smiley was in response to Mina's post. I still think there's a chasm in that slot that needs to be rectified soon.

I don't have quibbles about hohum's case on Mina, but I do disagree with it. I'm also interested in seeing Mina respond to hohum, though, so I'm going to stall out for a bit here too and see what Mina has to say.

Augh. Jahudo and inHimshallibe stuff is giving me a literal headache. Or it could be that I've stayed up a wee bit too late and my head wants sleep right now. Either way, I'm on that stuff tomorrow and you guys can hold me accountable to that promise.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Pinkie Pie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Pinkie Pie »

Equinox wrote:Apparently Pinkie Pie's smiley was in response to Mina's post.

That is correct.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:57 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Heyo!

vote: Jahudo
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 am

Post by hohum »

*sigh*
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Vote Count #14

inHimshallibe:
Mina, Jahudo, hohum, chesskid3 (L-3)
Jahudo:
Gammagooey, Ojanen, Fluttershy, Inhimshallibe (L-3)
WeyounsLastClone:
TheLonging,
Fluttershy

chesskid3:
WeyounsLastClone
TheLonging:
Espeonage
Mina:
Pinkie Pie
Fluttershy:
Equinox
hohum:
inHimshallibe

Not Voting:
Ojanen

Day One Deadline(expired on 2011-07-02 03:00:00)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

This Pony made a mistake on TheLonging, who still has a few hours to make a post.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

My Little Townies

inHim
Gammagooey
Ojanen
Equinox

Let's Be Friends

TL
chesskid
Espeonage
hohum

Pony Up

Mina
Pinkie Pie
WeyounsLastClone

Let's Do This

Jahudo
Fluttershy

Movers and Shakers:
Ojanen UP
Equinox UP
hohum DOWNUP
WLC UP
chesskid DOWN
Mina DOWN
Fluttershy DOWN

hohum: I appreciate the reread, even if your conclusions are still wrong. Gamma and Ojanen seem very adamant and I trust them. I'll vicariously trust you.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Jahudo »

I'd compromise on a Fluttershy lynch first; maybe a WLC wagon too. (just because inHim looks scum doesn't mean WLC can't also be scum)

My Little Espy just read the thread. I know I've turned into the great wall of Equestria but its good stuff. I promise.
Equinox, it looks like you are putting more effort into catching up so hopefully you'll get there soon and you can take a harder stance on this.

No comment on the past few pages inhim? One of these days... BANG! ZOOM! STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!

Gammagooey wrote:jahuuudo if inhims read it like I did is it still UBERLYINGSCUMOMG because I don't think it is.
How could he have read it like you did if he admitted WLC was trying to "use that outdated reason". I still can't trust his clarification on that post after I called him out for it because scum could just make the clarification people want to hear. It shouldn't be an ordeal to get him to say what he really meant. So I take at face value what he said when his feet were to the fire and he wanted to explain his position. He said it was DAT OUTDATED REASON, which indicates he thought it was DAT LONGING REASON.
1-Oatmeal?
And then I said oatmeal, are you crazy?

---------------

Ojanen wrote:Ha. You did NOT find it scummy originally.
It took a page or two to realize he was going nowhere with that vote when it became even more obvious that he was not acknowledging the specifics of WLC.
Ojanen wrote:And past the revision, that's a stance that is not based in the real world. That is a stance that will call common playstyles in todays' meta scummy. You have said you do not find chesskid's playstyle as such scummy.
I was referring to chesskid all along, he was the one that pointed out WLC talked about one person and voted another. He also showed good interrogation tactics earlier on with TheLonging, but inHim's comments back then were more like an observer.
Ojanen wrote:reasonable scum = scum that is very hard to attack with convincing arguments. you should know that, and that sentence shows you do know that - you're excellent at surviving as scum yourself.
I think scum are not as likely to vote someone they didn't intend to vote, because scum know who everybody is and sees them as viable or not viable targets. (BTW, where did you see me as scum?)
Ojanen wrote:he said himself EXACTLY that he was encouraging the WAGON.
That was after I called him out. In the moment he only said GIDDYAP, and since chesskid had stated his opinion and inHim had to have read it, that sounds like an opinion on it.
Ojanen wrote:That was not relevant to his reasoning.
It's completely relevant! He was under the impression that WLC was voting for an old reason but the new reason was stated in WLC's vote post. So he votes someone but doesn't read the post he finds scummy. That's bad.
Ojanen wrote:You are clearly thinking it's weak and from an arbitrary part of the game.
That's my opinion, but I also didn't say his opinion was invalid or scummy.

---------------

Fluttershy wrote:Unless you can bold where he said that, I don't think that is what he meant. He seems to make it clear in those points what he meant.
Its the part where he says "I was upset he was using that outdated reason". I'll explain why I don't like buy his clarification later.
Hmm, how I am being hypocritical? I think his theory about scum using the no-lynch is faulty. As for you not voting, I mentioned that it was scummy, but I know it should be treated as a null. You are not to first person I have seen like that.
You didn't mention before that you are treating it as null, hence why I was under the impression you still thought that it was scummy not to vote before having a serious vote and why I found it opportunistic.
Here it is so you can read what he said after that point that Jahudo DOESN'T quote.
Here is the qoute then:
inHim wrote:chesskid has posted more than that No Lynch vote, and I placed my vote on the reasoning that WLC's vote was made without considering the other behavior of chesskid/TheLonging/the person he was placing the vote on at that time.
The "other behavior" is relating to TheLonging not understanding that it was a joke and how he dug into chesskid without weighing the plausibility of that being true. That was the point of the wagon on TheLonging and everypony has seemed to forget it and stopped talking about it. Now why in Equestria would WLC have to say anything more than he already did on that topic if he was already under the impression that the no lynch vote was not serious?
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Fluttershy »

UNVOTE:
I'll be back later tonight
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Jahudo wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:jahuuudo if inhims read it like I did is it still UBERLYINGSCUMOMG because I don't think it is.
How could he have read it like you did if he admitted WLC was trying to "use that outdated reason". I still can't trust his clarification on that post after I called him out for it because scum could just make the clarification people want to hear. It shouldn't be an ordeal to get him to say what he really meant. So I take at face value what he said when his feet were to the fire and he wanted to explain his position. He said it was DAT OUTDATED REASON, which indicates he thought it was DAT LONGING REASON.

Jahudros you are missing the entire point.
If inhims has been saying that wlc meant "i can't think of a reason for chess's behavior [AS TOWN], then it's exactly the same stuff that longing and inhims and chess already talked about, hence outdated reason. it's only been gone over if you interpret it as "i can't think of that as [a serious vote].

jaaaaah wrote:
1-Oatmeal?
And then I said oatmeal, are you crazy?

Yes, but I don't really get the connection between oatmeal and not being listened to.

Aaaaand Fluttershy should become infinitely dead tomorrow.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Okay, here are my current reads.

chesskid: I still don't get why anyone would vote 'no lynch' in random voting stage. Although his posts outnumber mine, I feel he brought even less substantial to the game than I did, as they are mostly one sentence non-serious busiess. Leaning towards scum.
Equinox: Other than the stoopid accent, and the claim of character that I felt is kind of a bad move, his posts are decent and have a scumhunting feel to them. Leaning towards town.
Espeonage: Not much to go on, main thing is mentioning Equinox with his (soft)claim. Neutral at this point.
Fluttershy: Not too sure. Mostly because we obviously disagree on the 'no lynch' thing. Otherwise arguments seem to make sense. Needs to place her vote somewhere again though. Neutral at this point.
Gammagooey: Some interesting posts, which overall I think make sense. Leaning towards town.
hohum: Not sure about the interaction with Espeonage. Otherwise some valid points, and has decent reads mostly. Leaning towards town.
inHimshallibe: Don't really like where he took his arguments on the no lynch stuff. Leaning towards scum, but maybe misguided townie.
Jahudo: Biggest problem is his lack of voting early on. Then he seems to be voting inhim with some safeguards (for example that it doesn't clear me, which in itself of course is fine, but at that point I felt like lack of commitment). Also don't like his defending of Equinox' claim. Leaning towards scum.
Maziek/Ojanen: Maziek was a bit neutral to me. Ojanen replaced in well, but still in neutral territory at this point.
Mina: Not too much to go on. The first part of an ISO on everyone looks promising, but until completed Mina is neutral at this point.
Pinkie Pie: Needs to post. And explain vote on Mina. With lurking, and the post that are there being crap, I'm going to
Unvote. Vote: Pinkie Pie.

TheLonging: Kinda bad start, and not much after that, but somehow feels towny. Leaning towards town.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if there are any questions or unclarities let me know.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ok i only signed up for this because faraday was running it
and I knew i shouldnt
and yeah

/replace please SORRY FARADAY MY LIFE IS HELL RIGHT NOW
LOT OF SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN TODAY

~ Okay, thanks for letting me know. Replacement search underway!
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Cogito Ergo Sum replaces CHESSKID, thanks CES!
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”