Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Empking »

Ranmaru wrote:Then why did you ask about it?

Because based on his answers I could get suspicious.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ranmaru wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:ohai. Answer to Elli: played with Furry when I first joined the site.

I commend Elli for going out on a limb and considering nk speculation
. I don't think scum would make an entirely random kill so at least one of the scumgroup must have played/modded with Furry and had a reason to kill him. This lowers our lynch pool for at least one scum to a group of players who have interacted with Furry in previous games.

Whatsup with the smalls wagon? Legit or just randomwagongo?

So why do you think Furry was killed?

Second paragraph sounds fake. Scum would say something like this, to appease the person asking about the kill. Rest is wifom speculation of what scum may NOT have done. Doesn't consider what other options scum may have taken.

Bold emits "HAI KAN I JOIN WAGON PLZ?" Basically asking permission to get on a wagon. Doesn't address any suspicions, events, nor votes. :cry:

Unvote Unvote Vote: Kunkstar
Btw, who is scum to you?

Because yes scum is going to go "N0 KILL RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR GO". Scum have every reason to make a kill that will be most advantageous to them. They don't decide what is most advantageous by just picking a random player, they pick someone they know what their play is like. The only situation where the scum haven't played/modded with Furry is if they read a random game with Furry in it but didn't play themselves. The problem with that is it is hard to judge a player's impact externally, so they would go for a player that they had played with and felt the impact of their play personally.

GD Low Key what does it take for you to answer Ran's #71? You didn't explain where the town read started to begin with so there is no connection whatsoever.

Ran and Amrun are town. Amrun is Amrun. I like Ran's content so far.

Tons of vote changes from Empking seems sketch. Count of 6 separate players without any logical explanation for any of the changes.
Welcome to the Network.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Sorry just woke up and catching up.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but I don't want to forget about it:

@Kunkstar: Any particular reason you posted all over the site for days but not here, but then enter here like "O hai and ya a positive on the relevant question of the day, I'm so casual etc."?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Game opened June 24th. My last post before game start was the 23rd. My next four posts on site were on the 26th at:
12:35
12:49 (this game)
12:52
12:57

So unless I'm deliberately avoiding all games and modding commitments, the other logical conclusion for my absence was I have RL commitments I needed to attend to.

Still waiting on your answer as well.
Welcome to the Network.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

RedCoyote wrote:Sorry, I am behind. My keyboard at the apartment is kind of screwed up, and I don't want to get a spare because I'm moving soon. I will post from work later.

I just want to note that RC had also been posting all over site but not here as well.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

username 9 wrote:Pre-emptive OMGUS because I'm sure he'll be bearing a grudge after Khan's game. :D

Oh, no. You did fine. I hold no grudge against being beat fair and square.

---

Elli 11 wrote:Who's played with Furry before.
I have.

I haven't, as far as I know.

---

Amrun 29 wrote:Because backspacing is more annoying than typing on my phone.

You know, I was thinking about pushing you a little over it, but this sounds reasonable.

---

LK 32 wrote:Not Random:

Vote Small

For other reasons.

Given that this player hasn't posted yet, I'm finding it very hard to believe this is true. Also, given that the player joined a couple of weeks ago, I'm finding it hard to believe you have meta on him. I went and checked on how many games small has played on the site... and this is his first. Unless you tell me you two have history, you can't possibly have any valid reason for choosing small specifically.

LK 34 wrote:@Ranmaru: Her response to Eli's question was povercompensating and so was her "random" votes. THe fact that she is Plum's younger sister unfortunately must hold no weight with me.

Oh, look, and when Ranmaru asks why you voted small... you forget to mention it? Figures.

LK 36 wrote:Maybe our other reasons can be addressed later.

It other words, you have no "other reasons". I would've been much more receptive to you if you'd had just admitted that. Townies have much less reason to lie about their positions in a game than scum do, LK.

---

Crazy 44 wrote:^Ellibereth, you never answered my question? What were you hoping to gain from the whole "
OMG, who knew Furry?
" discussion? Just because one person didn't know Furry didn't mean that their hypothetical scum-partners didn't, and just because Furry was killed doesn't necessarily even mean that
any
of the scum-team had played with him before. As I saw it then, what you did was either a lame attempt at spreading suspicion or a lame attempt at doing something useful. I gave you a chance to justify yourself, and yet all you did was ignore my question and follow the bandwagon on me with nothing else to say.

This seems a little over-the-top for my taste.

---

small 61 wrote:Hmm... no clue why RVS applied to me :P

What do you mean?

---

LK 63 wrote:Also, FoS Smalls for RVS-ing up a thread filled with content with a "who/why me?" attitude.

What happened to your "other reasons"? Now I feel like you're trying to go back and act like this is what you had a problem with him to begin with, when in reality you voted him before he even posted.

LK 71 wrote:Looking at who is inactive at this point, my town read on Iam grows.

This makes no sense.

---

Empking 86 wrote:How so?

Do you disagree? I get a confusing vibe from him as well.

---

WLC 98 wrote:For posting without voting.

Good catch.

---

kunkster 151 wrote:Because yes scum is going to go "N0 KILL RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR GO". Scum have every reason to make a kill that will be most advantageous to them. They don't decide what is most advantageous by just picking a random player, they pick someone they know what their play is like. The only situation where the scum haven't played/modded with Furry is if they read a random game with Furry in it but didn't play themselves. The problem with that is it is hard to judge a player's impact externally, so they would go for a player that they had played with and felt the impact of their play personally.

I think this is a reasonable position to have. The problem is that you're still not voting anyone. Especially in a game where votes are worth half as much, this is kind of suspect, man.

---

Vote: kunkstar7

He's not voting. He was called out as to why this was, and he side-stepped the issue. Strangely, he posted rationale as to who would make for a good vote, but he has yet to act on it. He's calling out wagons (e.g. small's wagon), but he's not taking a firm stance on it that I can tell.

Vote: [Low Key]

He straight up lied about having "other reasons" for voting small. He then buried the question when Ranmaru confronted him on it. Later he joins the small wagon again for reasons that, while reasonable, didn't address why he was on the wagon originally a few posts back.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

@LK:

LK STOP ASKING QUESTIONS IF YOU WON'T EVEN ANSWER ANY ASKED OF YOU. THAT IS NOT PRO TOWN AND YOU ARE HIDING INFORMATION FROM OTHERS.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Not in my mafia games I haven't.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Day One: Vote Count #8

6 smallpeoples343 (iamausername, [Low Key], Crazy, Ellibereth, Empking, Amrun)
3 Crazy (imaginality, Ellibereth, smallpeoples343)
3 Hiraki (Pomegranate, iamausername, smallpeoples343)
3 kunkstar7 (WeyounsLastClone, Ranmaru, RedCoyote)
2 imaginality (Pomegranate, Hiraki)
2 Pomegranate (Empking, imaginality)
1 [Low Key] (RedCoyote)
1 Ameliaslay (Ranmaru)
1 Amrun (WeyounsLastClone)
1 Ellibereth (Ameliaslay)
1 iamausername (Hiraki)
1 Ranmaru ([Low Key])
1 WeyounsLastClone (Amrun)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Deadline is July 15 at 4:00 PM PDT.

Not Voting – 1 – kunkstar7
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Ranmaru, get one of your useless votes on LK with me.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmmm, ok. I was having a hard time to decide which vote to move from.

Unvote Unvote

Vote: LK

Vote: Amiliaslay
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok nice catch RC. There is only one problem though:
its 100% fail on every point.

Being the vet I know you are, I suspect you will be able to admit it.

The story begins here with the following two posts:
RedCoyote on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 am wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@RC: You won't see me being 'un-committed' here. Just check my recent games in my Wiki to see if I have done the same or not. If you still have a problem trusting me, I'll out if needed for the sake of others. Anyways, I saw you do pretty well in Mini 1146 so I wouldn't mind playing with you, RC. : P

If it's fine with the Mod, I don't have a problem.

smallpeoples343 [color=red]post #38[/color] on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am wrote:So... what to do...

Note the timestamps on both of these posts; role PM's have already been sent out.

Then this post occurs from Iam:
iamausername wrote:VOTE: RedCoyote

Pre-emptive OMGUS because I'm sure he'll be bearing a grudge after Khan's game. :D

VOTE: smallpeoples343

for other reasons.

I immediately note the amazing coincidence and Iam's wording for his Smalls vote. I immediately post the following:

[Low Key] wrote:I think
post #38
will turn out to be scum but just a theory and I am leaning town on iam.

I think Smalls had received his scum PM and posted, "oh what to do?" in the signup thread to appear as town even though he would of been chatting it up in his scum QT. Admittedly this is not the strongest argument ever BUT it IS significant enough to note and I think that Iam did as well.

The reason I unvoted Smalls is because I had more concrete evidence infront of me that was stronger than "other reasons"/post #38; A person should vote their strongest scum tells.

Once Smalls actually posted however, the circle was complete. His signup thread post fits the same newb-scum profile exhibited in his entry post and subsequent posts which elevates his scum read much higher than my original suspicion of Pom and thus my re-vote of Smalls.

I think it is truly a good catch of yours RC, just wrong, but you had no way to know that right?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ranmaru wrote:Hmmm, ok. I was having a hard time to decide which vote to move from.

Vote: LK

Confirm Vote Ran

Need
an excuse
a little coaching to vote your suspicions huh?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Lk, how come you haven't answered my questions?

I am fine with voting you.

Btw, why didn't you include this quote in your case on smalls?

smallpeoples343 wrote:Yay, we can begin!

Hello everyone!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I answered your question to me in post #161.

It appears you have completely misunderstood my point as well.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Ranmaru wrote:So Lk, why didn't you
answer my question
?

How was my interaction with crazy, unnatural?

That isn't me defending players, LK. That is me stating my views on null tells.

We are still in RVS, and not everyone has posted.

I haven't seen anything particularly scummy in my eyes. Once I do, I will give stances, and votes. I am not a low content player.

Yes, you have seen me read a game and replace in D3 (I think). When you replace in, you have so much to look at, but not with the RVS.

Ranmaru wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:Meaning, why are you worried about his activity? (And not others, since it's only been a day) If he doesn't post, then he get's replaced. (within the limit of the rules)

These questions, LK.

Plus you didn't answer until you were under pressure.

I didn't misunderstand. I just wondered why you didn't include that post. Anyways, now that I look at the times, I don't know why he posted in there again. Maybe you know, you can actually ask him a question?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Btw, what does RC's post has to do with Small's?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I think Smalls had received his scum PM and posted, "oh what to do?" in the signup thread
to appear as town
even

Actually, how would that make him appear town?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok the question is answered in post #161. You have misunderstood if you can't see the connection I was making.

Now that RC has responded, there is no need to hold back on the information. Its gone as far as it can.

Here is an examle of a weird, unnatural interaction with Crazy:

Ranmaru wrote:Haha ok. Fine I'll just look at your recent posts. Just kidding. :P

This is just one example of weird, kind of buddy-ing, chatting it up fluff posting. I have caught scum doing this before and I have seen you doing it throughout the thread.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ranmaru wrote:
I think Smalls had received his scum PM and posted, "oh what to do?" in the signup thread
to appear as town
even

Actually, how would that make him appear town?

Isn't that obvious? He would be pretending that he "has nothing to do" while chatting it up in the scum QT.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ranmaru wrote:Btw, what does RC's post has to do with Small's?

There is no concrete connection per se. Its just a really strange coincidence that Iam voted the only two players that posted in the signup thread after the role PM's had been sent out.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Also your questions demonstrate that you haven't fully read or understood post #161.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Ah, okay. Very good, LK. You have to understand I'm in a bit of catch up mode here. Thanks for clearing it up.

That's a very sketchy reason to vote small, but, you know, I'm the type of guy that loves to make a move on things like that. I understand where you're coming from now. My only major issue with you was with what I thought to be some dishonesty.

Unvote
;
vote: smallpeoples343
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Er, to be clear,
Unvote: [Low Key]
;
vote: smallpeoples343
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@RC: How is the move going, you almost done?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”