SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 am

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

don_johnson wrote:
Hiraki wrote:There is no town reason to with-hold content. I hope you realize this.

he says as he witholds content.

unvote, vote: hiraki

anfrew, come join the shotty/dj voting block. neil too.

Short posts and withholding your thoughts are entirely different. Hiraki posts his suspicions when they come up. Neil admitted he has reads but just doesn't make them known. Not the same thing. While on this subject...

Unvote
Vote: Neil

Until you stop withholding your thoughts and/or give us your reason. Because I don't see any reason townies would hesitate to post their thoughts.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:18 am

Post by neil1113 »

SigmaEXE003 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
Hiraki wrote:There is no town reason to with-hold content. I hope you realize this.

he says as he witholds content.

unvote, vote: hiraki

anfrew, come join the shotty/dj voting block. neil too.

Short posts and withholding your thoughts are entirely different. Hiraki posts his suspicions when they come up. Neil admitted he has reads but just doesn't make them known. Not the same thing. While on this subject...

Unvote
Vote: Neil

Until you stop withholding your thoughts and/or give us your reason. Because I don't see any reason townies would hesitate to post their thoughts.

Thank you. I was waiting for someone to make this point and call me out on it. To be fair though, the point I wanted to make, is that Anti-Town does not equal scum. Scum does not equal Anti=Town. I gave an open door for scum to try and push this easy lynch on me, and you took the bait. Townies have no reason to try and pursue "easy mislynches" the way you are with me. I admit, (and have admitted), some of my actions have been anti-town. However, a townie wants to lynch scum, not anti-town townies. You cannot possibly claim I'm scum, as there is no case to be made against me because I'm town, and all my posts have come from town motivation. Others have seen that, the only people who don't are... well, yeah. One of them is tunneling me obviously, one of them is just glad to have gotten the wagon off his back, and the other... well I'm not sure about him. He seems smart, so I'm still curious why his vote lays on me still. You however, I'm pretty sure are scum. You took the bait, took the trap, and now you're attempting to push the easy lynch by putting me at
L-2
due to "lack of content" and not due to "you're scum." I was waiting for someone to take it, and now that someone has I'm confident with where I place my vote.

VOTE: SigmaEXE003

ALSO OF IMPORTANCE:

Sigma jumped on Vifam's wagon when Vifam was at L-2, with little to no case as well. It looks like over=enthusiastic scum really wanting a mislynch. Considering I have a town read right now on Vifam, I'm confident that Sigma knows both of us is town, and is looking to push an easy lynch, to end the day. Coincidence that the two main wagons he was on, were the only two main wagons in the game? I think not.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Hiraki »

So you're saying we shouldn't get rid of people that are anti-town?

HMM.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Tragedy »

Another page flips with a new toilet bowl.

Votecount 1.0

TheLonging [0] -
yourfriendlynoggin [0] -
drmyshottyizsik [0] -
Oversoul [1] - andrew94
Hiraki [2] - drmyshottyizsik, don_johnson
don_johnson [1] - yourfriendlynoggin
andrew94 [0] -
neil1113 [4] - TheLonging, Hiraki, Vifam, SigmaEXE003
(L-2)
SigmaEXE003 [2] - Oversoul, neil1113
Vifam [1] - jakesh97
jakesh97 [0] -

Not Voting
: None

Required 6 to Lynch, 5 to No Lynch.
Deadline is at July 3rd, 3 PM.

yourfriendlynoggin/andrew94 are V/LA
Last edited by Tragedy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 am

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

neil1113 wrote:ALSO OF IMPORTANCE:

Sigma jumped on Vifam's wagon when Vifam was at L-2, with little to no case as well. It looks like over=enthusiastic scum really wanting a mislynch. Considering I have a town read right now on Vifam, I'm confident that Sigma knows both of us is town, and is looking to push an easy lynch, to end the day. Coincidence that the two main wagons he was on, were the only two main wagons in the game? I think not.

Hey chucklefuck, I placed the second vote, not the L-2 vote.
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:51 am

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

neil1113 wrote:Thank you. I was waiting for someone to make this point and call me out on it. To be fair though, the point I wanted to make, is that Anti-Town does not equal scum. Scum does not equal Anti=Town. I gave an open door for scum to try and push this easy lynch on me, and you took the bait. Townies have no reason to try and pursue "easy mislynches" the way you are with me.
I admit, (and have admitted), some of my actions have been anti-town
. However, a townie wants to lynch scum, not anti-town townies. You cannot possibly claim I'm scum, as there is no case to be made against me because I'm town, and
all my posts have come from town motivation
. Others have seen that, the only people who don't are... well, yeah. One of them is tunneling me obviously, one of them is just glad to have gotten the wagon off his back, and the other... well I'm not sure about him. He seems smart, so I'm still curious why his vote lays on me still. You however, I'm pretty sure are scum. You took the bait, took the trap, and now you're attempting to push the easy lynch by putting me at
L-2
due to "lack of content" and not due to "you're scum." I was waiting for someone to take it, and now that someone has I'm confident with where I place my vote.

VOTE: SigmaEXE003

... Check out the two bolded parts. Seriously...

Anyway, you saying you're town won't make people believe you're town. And you do that a lot. The only ones who need to make such a huge point that they're townie or pro-town are scum.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by neil1113 »

Hiraki wrote:So you're saying we shouldn't get rid of people that are anti-town?

HMM.

I'm saying Town's desire is to find scum, not anti-town people. Anti-town can be both town or scum motivated. It's a playing style sometimes, or a specific gaming style for that game. It's not always pointing one way or another, so being Anti-Town is, in and of itself, null.

Sigma wrote:Hey chucklefuck, I placed the second vote, not the L-2 vote.

I love you too. Love the defense as well. Good point.

Sigma wrote:Anyway, you saying you're town won't make people believe you're town. And you do that a lot.
The only ones who need to make such a huge point that they're townie or pro-town are scum.

Yes, Townies say they are town, Scum say they are town. Null point?

Bolded Point: Opinion stated like a fact. I like it. You're sneaky. The "fact" is, scum do say they are town a lot, but so does a townie about to get lynched? Another, might I say, NULL point. So drink coke, and play again scum! :)
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Everything anti-town is a threat to the town, that's why it's anti-town.
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 am

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

neil1113 wrote:I'm saying Town's desire is to find scum, not anti-town people. Anti-town can be both town or scum motivated. It's a playing style sometimes, or a specific gaming style for that game. It's not always pointing one way or another, so being Anti-Town is, in and of itself, null.

Sure, our ultimate goal is to lynch scum, but having anti-town people around makes that harder. You know, anti means against, so against the town. If you're working against the town, we may as well get rid of you to make our job easier.

Bolded Point: Opinion stated like a fact. I like it. You're sneaky. The "fact" is, scum do say they are town a lot, but so does a townie about to get lynched? Another, might I say, NULL point. So drink coke, and play again scum! :)

The point I was trying to make is not solely that you say you're town a lot, but that you don't defend yourself along with it. You just say "There is no case to be made against me since I'm town." But we don't know if you're town. So that won't change our opinion of you. Not only are defenses of that sort a scumtell (from personal experience), they won't even work if you're town.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 am

Post by neil1113 »

SigmaEXE003 wrote:
neil1113 wrote:I'm saying Town's desire is to find scum, not anti-town people. Anti-town can be both town or scum motivated. It's a playing style sometimes, or a specific gaming style for that game. It's not always pointing one way or another, so being Anti-Town is, in and of itself, null.

Sure, our ultimate goal is to lynch scum, but having anti-town people around makes that harder. You know, anti means against, so against the town. If you're working against the town, we may as well get rid of you to make our job easier.

The point I was trying to make is not solely that you say you're town a lot, but that you don't defend yourself along with it. You just say "There is no case to be made against me since I'm town." But we don't know if you're town. So that won't change our opinion of you. Not only are defenses of that sort a scumtell (from personal experience), they won't even work if you're town.

Those who made a case, I defended against the points they made. Or more specifically, he made. Since only one person was willing to make a case against me. If you'd like to make a case against me, I'll gladly defend against your points as well.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Tragedy »

Prodding jakesh97. 3 Days & 17 hours has passed since he last posted.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I really don't think is scummy. The case against him not asking Andrew for his opinion on a vote was validated here
neil1113 wrote:
TheLonging wrote:I don't care if andrew was literally the smartest person on Earth or the dumbest, I'd still want an explanation. Same with shotty. To excuse him like that is just bad and, quite frankly, scummy.

I didn't excuse him, I said I can imagine why he put his vote down, thus I wasn't really looking for his reasoning behind his vote. Beside, he already said he based it off of Hiraki. So what was the point in asking him again? He obviously had no case of his own.

Using that example against him is a rather poor argument and to be honest it looks like you are looking for something to put Neil through the rope because he has been so abrasive.

Neil, you seem like a good player, but honestly some of your comments are just mean. Your mean choice of words has burned bridges and made people generally suspicious of you.

I will say however that being Anti-Town is never a good thing and should be suspect for scummy behavior in general.

Shotty seems pretty interested in a Neil/Hiraki scum team, but I honestly cannot see that. Especially with the way they have been treating each other. However, none of Shotty's actions have been overtly scummy so he stands at a town-null for now.

DJ: Really hasn't done much of worth other than switch his vote a lot and try to start bandwagons. :P I can't see how scum would openly state Lets go bandwagon. Almost as bad as a scum slip. Have him as town.

Andrew, FriendlyNoggin, and Jakesh all have low post counts and haven't contributed anything, but they have excuses so that is... excusable. :P They better start posting more once their time frees up, though.

The Longing: Weird how on page 4 he already states that he has solid reads on people, but he doesn't share these reads. Isn't that the equivalent to Neil's actions? Why didn't anyone call him out? I know that this early in the game reads are likely to change a lot and that is natural. Why be hesitant in posting them?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oversoul.

Scum. Reads are tampered so that you get massive town appraisal and points.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

No, but they do show that you are on, and thus dodging,
#freeShotty
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Hiraki »

What could I possibly be dodging?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:00 pm

drmyshottyizsik wrote:Thanks for lying again. my post 147 is what you are dodging. You've posted 4 times sinse it now.
#freeShotty
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

He answered that...

Hiraki wrote:If I vote Neil, I must be bussing if there's a scumteam of me and Neil.

ISO 35.

~Fixed
Last edited by Tragedy on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

EBWODP - Failed quote tags, but you get the point.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by don_johnson »

are you and hiraki masons?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Random Mod Announcement
:
Really, already prodding one guy in the first few days, and he's about to be replaced soon, if he doesn't post within the next 42 hours... I hope you all would start getting pretty active; You're making it not-so fun for a first-time modding experience too.
Especially on Day 1.

What a holiday at Canada, it is. Needs more fireworks...

I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You know Shotty.

This would be much easier if you just asked the question again, instead of posting it twice.

I have no want to look at your posts anyway.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:18 pm

No he hasn't.
#freeShotty
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What Sigma posted was my response to that question.

I answered that question.

It is valid and there is no if, and, or buts.
SigmaEXE003
SigmaEXE003
Goon
SigmaEXE003
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by SigmaEXE003 »

don_johnson wrote:are you and hiraki masons?

First off, I don't think this game has masons. Second, no, we're not, I just read the thread.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Sigh... Ok Hiraki I will accept that but I was more wanting you to explain where you came up with that... bussing is a lot different that what people were saying you maybe doing. Sorry I got so caught up on that. Now let's do some scum hunting!
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Open Games”