glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by glowball »

what alignment shenanigans? calling people town/scum? those are reads-- would you rather me not give them? it'd be the first game I didn't do so...

this game is about strategy, the opinions come into play with "scumtells" but until you find the motivation behind them they mean nothing.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

The way you talk about people's alignments have been sketchy and so has your AtE. If I ever want you lynched, I'll show my work on this, but it would be a pointless exercise right now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by glowball »

AtE? If anything you guys have been AtF for me to stop acting how I act.

I am not against being lynched, I just won't be talked to rudely on boards or IRL.

If I was AtE you'd know it...you can ask zMuffinMan or I could link you to my newbie game where I was scum and was emotional ALL OVER THE PLACE
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well I view it as AtE and your disagreeing doesn't really change that.

Little Grey is much scummier than you, though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by glowball »

Well that I don't see either, but I'll take a look.

Amrun, tell me...were you always this hostile? or is it just special for me? :D
DarkFlashlight
DarkFlashlight
Goon
DarkFlashlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by DarkFlashlight »

glowball wrote:Funny how AtF isn't going to stop my actions...you guys are fine and you've been fine, this is how I play and honestly I cannot take what you two say as much because both of you are on my radar as scum.

You've coined Hoopla, Amrun, Muffin, and I all as scum now. Assuming we do the plan against your will, you can't
even
lynch all of us.

glowball wrote:you guys are just shooting me down because I don't want to fall in line with your plan and I am being difficult

Nonono. We're shooting you down because we disagree with your reasons for not following the plan.

glowball wrote:I am not against being lynched, I just won't be talked to rudely on boards or IRL.

I feel like it's long overdue to ask what your definition of rude is.

Glowball's flame of fame has pretty much burnt out, I'm waiting for Jake to catch up now.

UNVOTE: Neil1113
It was supposed to be a reaction test, but we got really sidetracked, so there never even was a reaction.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by glowball »

There are 3 mafia goons. Naming 4 people isn't a problem in my book- as far as lynching you guys goes well if you go forward with the plan I won't really have that option. I am out numbered but it doesn't mean I won't speak my mind until the very end.

Giving reads is a part of this game sorry if you don't like it. I am not even against everyone for the plan for instance I think Swank is pro-town and he's come down on me for being uncooperative. There is just something about the passion and motives that I get from you, Muff, Am, and Hoop that make me think you are scum.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

This thread needs more andrew.

I just re-read glowball and I'm p sure she isn't scum, despite the issues I noted.

Unvote; Vote: LittleGrey

Oh, how I hope LittleGrey is in the lynch pool.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Okay I took the time to look over this plan- it is PRETTY good, but it isn't 100%. It's a numbers game and the scum pulling it off would have to be someone NO ONE suspects but given where the idea originated and the amount of people for it...I think there is a definite win scenario for scum. I would post my notes but that would kind of be like coaching if they haven't already thought of it themselves.

This is what bothers me about Hoopla. If she is scum, then Pre Game they could have discussed this strategy and if they are thinking of the plan I saw that could work then we are screwed if we hold ourselves down to this. I mean it really doesn't INCREASE our odds, it's just more systematic and therefore less worrisome in the beginning. Down the road this could hurt us...although I am reluctant to say how for fear that will we still go through with it for the positive aspects and that no one will see my side and then I've given scum the game.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Amrun »

I am interested in this and yet think you are correct in withholding it.

I don't think any plan can be 100%, though. If our reads suck, we lose. That's any mafia game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by glowball »

That being said...I will go along with this plan, as far as claiming goes and I will see if it is worth it from there as far as Day 2 and Day 3 goes. Anything is worth trying, but if after we claim I don't see good odds as far as the groups go I will express my concerns.

So whenever you guys are ready I am a willing participant
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Amrun »

Still waiting on jakesh. I swear if he just prod ddged I'll be pissed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by neil1113 »

DarkFlashlight wrote:UNVOTE: Neil1113
It was supposed to be a reaction test, but we got really sidetracked, so there never even was a reaction.

To be fair... I didn't even notice you voted for me. Sorry. If you'd like to vote for me again, I'll gladly give you a reaction.

Glowball makes me smile with her style of play, but I think town is wrong to go her direction for today's suspect pool (or in other words, a main wagon on her would be a mistake I believe because I believe her to be genuine town.)

I'm not sure what the case on LittleGreen is, or why people find him/her suspicious? I think I'll have to look over this play slot before I can really comment on it, but I'd like those that are serious about pushing this slot to explain why.

Jakesh I'm pretty sure just dodged the prod, and is lurking. Noted. If you don't have time for the game, why bother playing it in the first place?

Amrun makes me nervous, because she has a "really townie" feel about her. But I'm very tempted to fall into a too townie fallacy with her, so I'm trying not to think about her too much.

Ever since Glow's mention of the possibility of Hoopla being scum and orchestrating this plan, it's got me nervous about the Hoopla slot. I really wish you'd explain to me the benefit to scum this plan would have though Glow, because I just don't see it. And I've tried to imagine it.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by neil1113 »

EBWOP: LittleGrey. And her. Sorry. :/
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by glowball »

Well I could explain it but it would probably be a bit confusing, because I have charted out almost every possibility for the splits to go and NKs and Lynches, Vig kills. So Just sit down and look at the plan and then get a piece of paper and draw it out and then draw it out again and go through EVERY phase. We CAN win this, but it definitely requires a level of hesistation because with a plan like this scum will have the strength of even more knowledge as they know what we will be doing, and for every action there is a counter action. I just hope that at any moment we need to be prepared with a plan B and people need to be ready to evacuate the plan if things go south, because if we mess up the plan is done for.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by glowball »

BTW I think we seriously need to consider that scum has thought about how to handle this situation because there was very little resistance to this plan, which is another reason I was skeptical. It was proposed to mass claim, something usually not pro-town this early and there wasn't much of a struggle from anyone besides myself- I mean questions here and there but nothing too intense. There are 3 mafia goons, and there aren't 3 people protesting the plan so chances are that scum have some idea how to beat this because if not they would just surrender Day 2.

Also, Neil your avatar makes ME smile- I want to have all of the Rock's babies!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's not that scum has an idea of how to beat it. It's that scum has no choice but to agree with it and hope they look town enough to avoid being lynched/NKed while trying to find whatever loopholes they can in the plan.

Which is why I don't want to go ahead with it so quickly, until all aspects have been evaluated to screw scum over as much as possible, and it's why I think scum is in the people blindly agreeing with everything, and maybe one of them is in the people being really 'helpful'.

PS: Oh, neil... You're scum again, aren't you? That sucks. Was hoping for a town game with you.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by andrew94 »

Amrun wrote:This thread needs more andrew.

I just re-read glowball and I'm p sure she isn't scum, despite the issues I noted.

Unvote; Vote: LittleGrey

Oh, how I hope LittleGrey is in the lynch pool.

sis im waiting for everyone to agree
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by MrBump »

Oh, The Lion King, definitely... am I too late?

Vote Count 1.04

Hoopla - 2
(glowball, LittleGrey)
andrew94 - 2
(zMuffinMan, Quilford)
Quilford - 2
(jakesh97, swankidelic)
Glowball - 1
(andrew94)
LittleGrey - 1
(Amrun)

Not Voting:
neil1113, Hoopla, Oversoul

With twelve alive, it takes
seven
to lynch! The deadline is on the 8th of July at 9:42 GMT!

jakesh97 has picked up his prod!
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw, that is the longest episode of anime ever, jakesh. Or you got a bottle of water that's like 100 litres or something. Either way, it's probably not a good thing.

And I forgot to claim. Shrek. But I think the mod gave me a bad fakeclaim here because Shrek isn't a disney movie afaik.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by MrBump »

In advance, I will be mostly V/LA from Friday to Sunday. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Yeah, I dun goofed. Game broke restart
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

So, just summarising the plan so far:

1) Everyone claims "PR" or "not PR". Det-psych, HT and hider are the ones that should be claiming "PR" and vig/VTs should be claiming "not PR". Scum can do whatever they want here. If we get more than 3 "PR" claims, we go through and do individual claims.
2) We do a 3/6 split for not-vig/possible-vig pools. 3 people volunteer themselves as "not vig" and they are the lynch candidates for today.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Quilford »

zMuffinMan wrote:btw, that is the longest episode of anime ever, jakesh. Or you got a bottle of water that's like 100 litres or something. Either way, it's probably not a good thing.

And I forgot to claim. Shrek. But I think the mod gave me a bad fakeclaim here because Shrek isn't a disney movie afaik.

MrBump wrote:
In advance, I will be mostly V/LA from Friday to Sunday. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Yeah, I dun goofed. Game broke restart

... did I miss something?
jakesh97
jakesh97
Goon
jakesh97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:38 am

Post by jakesh97 »

zMuffinMan wrote:btw, that is the longest episode of anime ever, jakesh. Or you got a bottle of water that's like 100 litres or something. Either way, it's probably not a good thing.

you. sh.
my internet went all wonky lastnight and im sick today so im gonna read through right nao.
:mrgreen:
w/l

Town:W: 1 L:1
Scum:W: 0 L: 0
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Amrun »

Quilford, you missed some jokes about Disney Movies.

Glowball, we can re-evaluate the efficacy of continuing the plan during each day.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Open Games”