neil1113 - 1
(DarkFlashlight)
Glowball - 2
(Amrun, andrew94)

Not Voting:
neil1113, Hoopla, Oversoul

With twelve alive, it takes
seven
to lynch! The deadline is on the 8th of July at 9:42 GMT!

glowball has returned from her V/LA!
Last edited by MrBump on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:22 am

Post by MrBump »

DarkFlashlight wrote:
Mod, what's going on with Quilford, LitteGrey, and Jake?

Currently, jake is the only player in need of a prod. He has 48 hours to respond before I search for a replacement.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Amrun »

Glowball, again, I'm sorry if I came off as rude, as that was not my intention.

Personally, if we don't go through with the plan I'd probably rather lynch Little Grey, though andrew is creeping up as well.

But I really want to go through with the plan.

Also jakesh needs to post.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Hoopla »

Once jake checks in, we should go through with the plan if he has no objections.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Amrun »

Glowball seems to be refusing.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Hoopla »

I think glowball can manage to get through the cycle of Det-Psych/not Det-Psych and so on.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 am

Post by glowball »

Hoopla wrote:I think glowball can manage to get through the cycle of Det-Psych/not Det-Psych and so on.

IS that all you are concerned about...outing the Det?

Why aren't we considering any other courses of action? Why not just let the PRs stay hidden, and give them their orders or a choice of 2 people and they can decided after that. I just think the motivation to get the best PR out is scummy and I would like us to explore other options. I am sure that if you guys could come up with this plan you can come up with an equally effective plan that doesn't involve day one claiming.

I also appreciate the apologies, I can say I have been difficult but I am just not the type to bend over because when all is said and done if the town does get screwed I want to make sure I tried my best.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Hoopla »

The vigilante is by far the best powerrole - that's why we're working very hard to keep it alive as far into the game as possible.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:14 am

Post by glowball »

Yeah, I guess- but the game to me is winnable without a vig which is why they could also be a tracker. I think the dect/psy provides a certain amount of information that I find useful to town.

You didn't answer my other questions addressed...
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Hoopla »

I'm concerned about outing all the PR's except the vig. This is what gives the vig protection (we're baiting scum away from it), prevents scum from fakeclaiming deeper in the game (where a 50/50 situation is less damaging to a scumteam), enables an open masonry/town voting bloc, and prevents any of our PR's having the vig kill wasted on them, and instead gives us extra kill(s).
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Hold on.

Lots of stuff, I have briefly skimmed, but I'm considering Quilford's idea. It is a nice touch, and counter-claims still aren't an issue if we do this (if we have more than 3 people claiming PR, we can go through and deal with CCs). Plus it makes it harder for scum to decide on their NK.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

glowball, why do you keep insisting that you're on the same team as everyone else? It's really, really distracting and not at all a townie mindset.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Amrun »

I'm actually considering Quilford's idea as well. I don't see a downside. If we get more than three PR claims, we can just make them clarify and THEN do individual claims.

I like it a lot, actually.

We should do that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, and glowball, town has only won this set up ONCE, and it was due to the vig (me, actually).
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Hoopla »

zMuffinMan wrote:Hold on.

Lots of stuff, I have briefly skimmed, but I'm considering Quilford's idea. It is a nice touch, and counter-claims still aren't an issue if we do this (if we have more than 3 people claiming PR, we can go through and deal with CCs). Plus it makes it harder for scum to decide on their NK.

I think it makes it easier for scum to counterclaim, as they can choose to claim to be a PR based on the strength/scuminess of the actual PR claimers. They don't get to analyse this as much if we do it one at a time.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Amrun »

But then if we get 4 PR claimers, we can choose a popcorn of who says their role.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:50 am

Post by glowball »

zMuffinMan wrote:glowball, why do you keep insisting that you're on the same team as everyone else? It's really, really distracting and not at all a townie mindset.

because you guys are playing this game like I am just by myself and that isn't the case...we should be working together
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@Hoopla,

What Amrun said. Minus popcorn.

We deal with proper claims if, and only if, there are more than 3 people claiming PR. In this case, we do det-psych claim/s first, HT claims second and hider claims third, within the group of people claiming PRs.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Hoopla »

Amrun wrote:But then if we get 4 PR claimers, we can choose a popcorn of who says their role.

Alright, I guess we can do it this way. If we get no counterclaimers, it means we're in a better position than before as scum has less info on our roles. I think it might slightly raise the chance of a CC as they stand to lose a bit more, but I still think that isn't a viable choice for scum either way.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

PS:

@Amrun,

lol. I reckon we could have won even if you vigged RC. I had a strong town read on don, and scott was confirmed town, and I think don was the same with me. Although it would have been a lot more difficult.

@glowball,

Yeah, but you've specifically called certain people town, and it's distracting. For example, you said that lynching you would be playing against someone's win-con, but unless you know they're not scum, or you're scum with them, that would be an inaccurate statement.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Hoopla »

zMuffinMan wrote:@Hoopla,

We deal with proper claims if, and only if, there are more than 3 people claiming PR. In this case, we do det-psych claim/s first, HT claims second and hider claims third, within the group of people claiming PRs.

Yeah. I'm down.

We'll do it like "PR" or "not PR" - obviously the vig claims to not be a PR.

Should we popcorn for this initial sequence of claims, or get a list from scummiest to towniest going?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 am

Post by glowball »

zMuffinMan... I doubt that anything is really that distracting to you and others seem to be getting by just fine. Grasping at straws much?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

@hoopla,

I don't think popcorn really matters for the PR-notPR claims, and lists will be subjective. I think it should just be a claim-in-your-next-post sort of thing with minimal discussion going on until the claims are over.

Although there a few things I want to go over before it happens, so I'd rather delay this for a day or two. Also gives a chance for people to refine it or offer suggestions in the mean time; I mean, Quilford's idea only just came, and it's a good one. I'd rather eliminate scum's chances as much as possible before we go ahead with this.

@glowball,

How does "grasping at straws" make sense? Why do you think I'm grasping at straws? I haven't actually said anything about you, I've just asked you to stop doing it because it's distracting if you're actually town and it's marring my read. Go ahead and keep doing it if you're scum, though. I really don't mind if that's the case.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Amrun »

Hoopla wrote:
zMuffinMan wrote:@Hoopla,

Yeah. I'm down.

We'll do it like "PR" or "not PR" - obviously the vig claims to not be a PR.

Should we popcorn for this initial sequence of claims, or get a list from scummiest to towniest going?

Yes, I agree with this plan. I am considering popcorn for this, too, but I think we could also just let the PRs step up (might decrease counterclaiming chance, as if scum go later and think the previous PRs are weak, they might CC). If we tell all the town PRs (minus vig) to claim ASAP, it could decrease chances of scum CCing because if they rush to claim, the real role might be super townie and CC and they'd be in a bad position.

glowball - No, several people have mentioned it. It's distracting and it's the reason my vote is on you. You sound like you know too much about people's alignments.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 am

Post by glowball »

Funny how AtF isn't going to stop my actions...you guys are fine and you've been fine, this is how I play and honestly I cannot take what you two say as much because both of you are on my radar as scum.

Just play YOUR game, and stop bringing up old stuff. I mean zMuff is grasping because it was something he just brought back up for no reason, if he wasn't trying to say anything I about me then his point was useless.

Return to “Completed Open Games”