New York 134: Planet of Hats (Scum Win!)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

WOW!
Yo, Reck, do you see how awesome this wagon is now? I'm about to step out and do some business things, so I don't have time for everything I'd like to do, but this wagon is awesome analysis in a sack now!
Here are just a few jabs as I leap out the door.

kryptinen wrote:Thor, why are you campaigning for a quick lynch? What good would one do to us? I did not see the case against ballin until that vote on Thor. It was just... what. I have never seen this blatant attempt to get pressure out of themselves. VOTE: Ballin

Thor - why do you want a quick lynch, why is it good?...::helps quicklynch::.

DeityKabuto wrote:It seems as if you're playing things too safe.

Getting yourself lynched so you can say "see, IDIOTS! I was TOWN! Graaaaah!!!!" isn't pro-town.
Though I guess I'll presume you'll agree I'm being awesome and helpful since your only issue is that I'm "safe", yeah?
Is this conversation going somewhere?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Thor665 wrote:WOW!
Yo, Reck, do you see how awesome this wagon is now? I'm about to step out and do some business things, so I don't have time for everything I'd like to do, but this wagon is awesome analysis in a sack now!
Here are just a few jabs as I leap out the door.

kryptinen wrote:Thor, why are you campaigning for a quick lynch? What good would one do to us? I did not see the case against ballin until that vote on Thor. It was just... what. I have never seen this blatant attempt to get pressure out of themselves. VOTE: Ballin

DeityKabuto wrote:It seems as if you're playing things too safe.

Getting yourself lynched so you can say "see, IDIOTS! I was TOWN! Graaaaah!!!!" isn't pro-town.
Though I guess I'll presume you'll agree I'm being awesome and helpful since your only issue is that I'm "safe", yeah?
Is this conversation going somewhere?

:/

You're smart.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Unvote.

for Swag replacement to weigh in.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:53 am

Post by kryptinen »

Thor665 wrote:

This is not an answer.

DK, please stop posting short fluff posts. You're making it hard to follow the game.
ESL, might make mistakes. Sorry.
sanchocolates
sanchocolates
Goon
sanchocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:09 am

Post by sanchocolates »

@Parabollocks: Okay, I'll keep that in mind next time.
Taro
Taro
Townie
Taro
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Taro »

Glowball wagon is quite obviously scumdriven.
Too many bandwagon dissolution on day 1 for it to not be excessively suspect.
Swag is scum, Glowball is def town.
Did you do something to the princess?
I bet it's sexual harrassment, Adell's going to jail!
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

I'll start with Beaver. The reason why I think he's scummy is because of the attacks against Thor and JDGA. Thor was 'vague' with his reads and JDGA is active lurking according to them.
Besides that, we've got Beaver questioning San and Parab in the 'random-thoughts' post, neither with a follow-up and later he adjusted a question towards Swag, which he later refers to as neutral. 'Vague' reads are at least better than none and JDGA is posting who he thinks is scummy. The only notable thing you've done (besides these attacks) is the defence of Swag.

For Glowball~

Kryp needs to respond with an explanation to Thor. San needs to explain the timing of his votes. Why at those moments did he switch?
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Palisade »

Taro wrote:Glowball wagon is quite obviously scumdriven.

I get the same feeling. Probably not the first 1-2 people on glowball, but there's probably scum in where the wagon picked up steam.

Swag remains caught scum. It's probably why he flaked on us. Caught in the first couple of pages + newbie.

Apologies to his replacement, that's a tough slot to fill.

-Red
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

SleepyKrew wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:- You admittedly "UGHHHHH HATE BEING VANILLA TOWNIE" which is a terrible trait to have

Doesn't this apply to you as well?
Still don't see the reasoning on ball.

VT is my least favorite role, but I don't hate it and think it's a stupid role - it's just harder for me to get engaged in the game if I have that role... I still do it, though.

@Thor: If glowball is town there are about three people I want to powerlynch for hops on that wagon. But all of this relies on glowball actually being town.
green shirt thursdays
kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:16 am

Post by kryptinen »

I just want to hear why Thor wants a quicklynch. I don't think there's anything more to explain. Besides that was at the time when Ballin was not here to answer questions and now he is. He really needs to explain his vote.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:17 am

Post by bvoigt »

SleepyKrew wrote:Okay, I see the reasoning now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: whateveraccountballisusing

What reasoning specifically do you agree with?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 am

Post by TBuG »

You know you've got some work to do when you want to vote someone then realize you just replaced them.

Will read thoroughly later with thoughts and suspicions. :)
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

lol I agree. I don't even know how the wagon is growing o_0
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm going to keep my vote on swag/PBuG for now. I am inclined to agree with palisade that he made a big mistake and outed himself then flaked. Sucks for PBuG, but that still doesn't hide what swag did. I am unsure what to think of glowball/chkballin. That wagon built very quickly and I agree that is is scum-driven. I am going to start re-reading and targeting those that hopped over to the glowball wagon without much reason. However, once a good number of votes started to land on glowball, she did start to flail a little bit which to me is a scumtell.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

kryptinen wrote:
Thor665 wrote:

This is not an answer.

Neither is yours though, is it.
Here's my answer, I am a fisherman and am fishing like mad.
Also - I'm a truthteller. Once a day I get to ask mod a question and have it answered truthfully - I asked if starting a quicklynch on glowball would get awesome results and he said - you are so awesome for thinking that, it has to be awesome +1. Therefore, I did it, and it was indeed awesome.

Now, how about you answer my question - "whooooah, what's up with this CrAzY speed wagon of craaaaaaaaaaaziness!!!1! ....Vote: Speedwagon"

I mean, seriously?

Dear Taro; Shhhhhhhhhh, aw crud, now they all noticed. You can weigh in on my question to Reck about why I still find glowball/chkball/ballsout/whatevs scummy though - it's down a paragraph or so.

xRECKONERx wrote:@Thor: If glowball is town there are about three people I want to powerlynch for hops on that wagon. But all of this relies on glowball actually being town.

Absolutely. The real question now is how likely is it that you think he's town? His peeved at the world posts look pretty townish in reaction to me, and with the newbcity we're playing in I really do feel a reaction wagon like this is more likely to be effective than not. The big question mark for me is his retalivote at me for the Daycop call. It's leaving my squeamish - if he was town and actually silly enough to fall for it he should have voted me for being scum, not being a liar, but just being flat out scum. Instead he works up this town/scum reasoning and resorts to a liar vote while apparently fully understanding I wasn't serious.

Do you think I'm over analyzing that?

DK remains a good Vig, because though I have some town vibes off him, they aren't storng and he has pretty much admitted to being useless which means scum will never touch him and he's choosing to dance the lynch line way too close for appropriate play of any pro-town role.
Taro has decided to move out of Vigville, USA - he is still aware of the address and has just moved to the Suspect as Sin Suberbs next door, but I don't think he needs a bullet tonight.
kryptinen
kryptinen
Goon
kryptinen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:24 am

Post by kryptinen »

Thor665 wrote:Now, how about you answer my question - "whooooah, what's up with this CrAzY speed wagon of craaaaaaaaaaaziness!!!1! ....Vote: Speedwagon"

I wanted to know your reasoning, or if you had any.

Ballin has a vote that he needs to explain. Especially when he left it there even after it was made clear you were joking. The best way to get people to pay attention and start answering questions is to vote them. It was also to see if there were any more scumslips or hilarious antics under pressure.

I think it's the best place for my vote to hang out until Swag's replacement says something else but "lol swag was so scummy".
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:36 am

Post by bvoigt »

Palisade wrote:Swag remains caught scum. It's probably why he flaked on us. Caught in the first couple of pages + newbie.

While I do think Swag is scum, I don't think he flaked because of it. He hasn't posted in his other game, either.
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Palisade »

Hey, Thor. Reck. You down for a Krypt lynch? ;)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Palisade wrote:Hey, Thor. Reck. You down for a Krypt lynch? ;)

Potentially, but not today.
green shirt thursdays
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Palisade »

How about Celebloki? :)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

kryptinen wrote:I wanted to know your reasoning, or if you had any.

:neutral:
kryptinen wrote:I think it's the best place for my vote to hang out until Swag's replacement says something else but "lol swag was so scummy".

:neutral:

Palisade wrote:Hey, Thor. Reck. You down for a Krypt lynch? ;)

Palisade wrote:How about Celebloki? :)

No and no. We've got enough brutality already in this thread in my opinion. What I'd like is discussion of whether it's better to flip Swag or glow/chk/ball/in.
What are your thoughts on each of those? While you're at it, this question I'm asking Reck above about glowball's response to me - I'd love to hear your thoughts.

@RECK - I asked you an awesome question in my previous post. I wouldn't mind getting your feedback. There is like a sea of newbness and I'm not wanting to play my bully IC persona to get through it alone, I wants halp!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Thor wrote:Absolutely. The real question now is how likely is it that you think he's town? His peeved at the world posts look pretty townish in reaction to me, and with the newbcity we're playing in I really do feel a reaction wagon like this is more likely to be effective than not. The big question mark for me is his retalivote at me for the Daycop call. It's leaving my squeamish - if he was town and actually silly enough to fall for it he should have voted me for being scum, not being a liar, but just being flat out scum. Instead he works up this town/scum reasoning and resorts to a liar vote while apparently fully understanding I wasn't serious.

Do you think I'm over analyzing that?

I wasn't really keen on lynching him in the first place, you demanded I sheep you. I'd much rather lynch one of the wagon jumpers.

I think you may be overanalyzing, as there are plenty of variables to change that scenario.
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I actually shifted the wagon just for reactions since we weren't getting jack all out of a non-present Swag and had already exploited the info of who would vote to lynch him and who would oppose.
Which wagon jumper do you think looks most suspect?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let me get back to you on that when I actually feel like playing Mafia.
green shirt thursdays
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Palisade »

My opinion on Ballin is overall null. One moment, I think "town", next moment, I think "scum". As for Swag...refer to our vote. ;)

~Almond-hair.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”