mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor665 wrote:@Rag/mbf - how come you guys aren't a voting block? You're both convinced the other is town, you have a QT, and you're apparently not agreeing on the strategy of the day.
I guess since we're neighbors we have to think alike?
If you're both town I also hate both of you as a unit as well as potentially separately

Rest assured, the feeling is mutual.

I was wrong. Ant shouldn't claim his target. The mafia might feel the need to kill the investigated player. Perhaps it's better to risk a cross-kill, or have Rag declare her target, in which case, it's probably going to be whichever of dram/pere isn't lynched.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Fair point. But scum are certainly happier if they know they don't need to sweat Vig target. Regardless of cop target it is bad for scum. Vig target can be good for scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:I guess since we're neighbors we have to think alike?

All I know is I certainly talk more and plan actions more with people I consider confirmed town. You guys are running around as a separate unit including such things as you saying Thor can't be lynched and Rag parking her vote on me all day while not pushing me until I start pushing her to be useful. You don't see how that is hurting town if you guys are both town? Because I can see it. If I'm scum I'm laughing at you for failing like this, and if I'm town with 2 of the remaining town totally sold on my scumminess - you guys should be proactively pushing my wagon until your reads change or I am lynched. Right now I'm getting Pere set up as most likely lynch and you're wasting time sniping at me because I'm a jerk. Well, I very well might be a jerk, but I'm a jerk who'd like the other town players to play better. Do you really see your current actions as helping you lynch dram or Thor your top scum reads? Do you see obv. town Rag helping you get those reads lynched? C'mon, this isn't rocket science. Call me a jerk, scream, yell, but at least proactively make a lynch you claim is pro town happen. We're lurking into a Pere lynch because I consider him a reasonable compromise - do you like that situation? Your actions seem to suggest you do. Whassup?
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I tried to put effort into this game awhile ago, but everyone kept obsessing over trivial things like forcing me to full claim or creating a non-existent serial killer. MoS is not even voting at a time when he SHOULD be voting. Rag is wasting her vote right now but I'm not surprised, because even though I think she's town, I'm not impressed with her scumhunting or general playstyle since Day 1, when she purposely buddied up to MarchHare to get a reaction. And, as I've said before, nothing good has come from the MarchHare/Delibird/dramonic slot. Combine that with Peregrene's low-key non-confrontational attitude and Ant's inconvenient V/LA, and I stand alone.

I think dramonic is the best lynch. We won't get much info from the flip regardless of alignment, since the slot has been inactive for most of the game, but I certainly don't want to leave a wildcard like this around 'til the endgame. Not only is it a wise choice logically, but from what I've seen based on behavior and dana interaction, there is a scum here. But if you want to lynch Peregrene instead I'm fine with it. Because if the town is determined to lose this game, then I'm just along for the ride.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You could replace out if you don't care anymore - that would be more pro-town. I'm grumbling about other people's play but I still believe I have responsibility to win or lose the game for my team - I'd rather have other people with the same beliefs as it makes for a better game if people are, y'know, actually playing it.

What are the dana interactions that damn the Dram slot?
Did you point out to Rag in the QT how she's failing town with her vote today? She seemed to react to me the instant I did so - not in the best way, but it was an immediate reaction.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Did you point out to Rag in the QT how she's failing town with her vote today? She seemed to react to me the instant I did so - not in the best way, but it was an immediate reaction.
No, we're not even talking in the QT anymore. There's really no point.

I don't feel like repeating myself anymore.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:

They can't be that impressive then because I don't recall them. You should probably vote for Pere.

Everyone who is doing nothing to get a lynch is scum.

...hey, Reck, am I the only town player left in this game?

People should vote for Pere. Hell, people should vote for Dram even - they should be doing something right now.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 am

Post by dramonic »

unvote
vote: peregrine

Thor still most probably needs a bullet
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Empking »

Thor665 wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:

They can't be that impressive then because I don't recall them. You should probably vote for Pere.

Everyone who is doing nothing to get a lynch is scum.

...hey, Reck, am I the only town player left in this game?

People should vote for Pere. Hell, people should vote for Dram even - they should be doing something right now.

I agree with your hypothesis that Ran is scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Empking »

Also, I'm willing to move to vote closer to the deadline.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

dramonic wrote:Thor still most probably needs a bullet

He says as he gets onto the wagon that isn't him when Thor easily could have voted Dram.
This makes sense to you?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Empking »

Thor665 wrote:
dramonic wrote:Thor still most probably needs a bullet

He says as he gets onto the wagon that isn't him when Thor easily could have voted Dram.
This makes sense to you?

Makes you think about changing your vote doesn't it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd like to hear a response, but yes.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I pretty much already stated that I believe the scum are you, peregrine and a SK between our two neighbor vigs.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Empking »

dramonic wrote:I pretty much already stated that I believe the scum are you, peregrine and a SK between our two neighbor vigs.

Ok. I'm no longer fine with moving my vote.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Alright, caught up a bit on my phone. I still feel like Pere is scum from his past actions and his town fluff posts from the start of the day. I believe someone did call him out of all of that earlier.

Dram lynch I can get behind too. Safety reason like MBF stated and on top of that, I thought his flavor name might have been a fake claim. I pointed Jeff's name out in the QT to MoS before we mass claimed. Lester flipped town and his counter part is alive. Other pairs still here are Awesome/Ellie and Sarah/Casey.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PeregrineV (3): Ant_to_the_max, dramonic, Thor665
dramonic (3): mikeburnfire, PeregrineV, Empking
Thor665 (1): Ragnarokio

Not voting: Mastermind of Sin

Notes:
Ant_to_the_max has limited access until June 25th.
With
alive it takes
to lynch!
Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-20 01:00:00).
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Thor665 »

dramonic wrote:I pretty much already stated that I believe the scum are you, peregrine and a SK between our two neighbor vigs.

So you're saying 4 scum game with an odd/even Vig/SK?

So an SK that can kill only every other night because it's so powerful of a role?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

An SK that can kill every other night and gets semi-confirmed by sharing a QT with the town vig is *more* powerful than a regular SK.

Right now I am leaning toward voting Peregrine, due to the scummy interactions between him and Dana.

Mod: Would I get modkilled for copying ISOs I posted in QT and posting them in thread?

I'd really like to be able to post my analysis on the Pere/Dana connection from earlier today, but I am not going to completely paraphrase the entire ISO. So, if the mod won't let me post it, you'll just have to take Ant's word for it that I did the analysis.
Permanent V/LA.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes.
green shirt thursdays
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 am

Well that sucks. :/
Permanent V/LA.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

You still have all the post numbers. All you have to do is reword all your thoughts =/
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Ragnarokio »

Unvote, Vote: Peregrine
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Not really necessary at this point since Rag switched votes, but I'll post it anyway for accountability's sake.

Here's the shortened version, taken from reading my ISO notes that I shared with Ant:

Peregrine did a lot of flip-flopping, calling Dana scum one post and then calling him probably town the next. Also, at times Dana would disappear from his suspects completely, and he'd jump on another target calling them his favorite suspect without mention of Dana at all. Also says something like "not liking a Dana lynch"...while his vote was currently *on* dana.

Despite voting Dana inconsistently all game and jumping on dana's wagon Day 2 with 4 days until deadline, Peregrine never once gave a reason to suspect Dana until the very end of Day 2, when Ant pressured him for a reason. The reason itself claimed that dana's posts had been worse Day 2, which wasn't actually a very valid reason at all, especially considering the other much better reasons there were to suspect Dana.

Additionally, there were a fair number of smaller tells that didn't relate directly to dana.

Looking at my Dana ISO, Dana posted a decent ISO of Peregrine Day 1 that showed him being scummy, but his wagon attempt didn't take hold. More surprising, however, was that Dana didn't mention his suspicion of Peregrine at all Day 2, even though he'd tried to get him lynched the day before.

I'll wait a little longer to see if Peregrine has anything else to say for himself before I place my vote.

Deadline is in just over 5 hours, so I'll be back in a couple hours.
Permanent V/LA.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Empking »

Is Pere on L-1?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”