dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:41 am

Post by dramonic »

partial V#LA for goofbash
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:12 am

Post by Ethos »

Kayne wrote:
Ethos: what makes my fluff
(I don't believe that my pointed comments towards Hiraki were fluff)
more of a sin then the half a dozen players who have contributed less?
also meta arguments are bad and you are making a whole bunch of them please stop!

Italic: If it wasn't fluff then why did you avoid answering what the purpose of the question really was when we asked you. Your fluff included a soft attempt to throw suspicion towards Swag in #35 as well as a flat out meaningless question in post #59.
Bolded: This is incredibly forced and ungeninue, if you believe we're mafia which you seem to do you would have no issue whatsoever with us putting forward arguments you consider weak.

Kayne wrote: except it was an excuse to stop posting. you originally said you were done arguing and just left it at that. then you backpedal and say its a time issue, you could have just said that from the start.

This is a massive misrepresentation of what occured, there was no attempt at make up an excuse to stop posting because if that was the case I would have stopped posting.

Ythan wrote: Having a pretty rough, stressful night outside of this game. Although I still think Ethos is doing everything I say they are doing.

Hopefully you come back tommorow with a fresh set of eyes and an open mind because this is getting ridiculous.

Kayne wrote: my initial thoughts on Ethos revolved around his bad reasoning on the kanye vote, and i also dont like him attaching it to town reading of para (even tho i think (thought?) para is town)

This again is forced, note the 'bad reasoning on a kayne vote' where he ignores the fact the vote is on him.

Kayne wrote:
So you don't think that scum can get on a wagon they know will flip town?
Also notice that the second is exactly what Ethos is doing right now.

Italic: Another massive fucking misrepresenation of the truth, I don't believe scum would start a wagon that will flip town and then TAKE CREDIT for it.
Bolded: So are you attempting to argue that you believe fighting against a townies lynch is a scum-tell?

Kayne wrote: #257 claiming that you arent being contradictaroy because youre a hydra isnt a very good excuse. as spyrex pointed out earlier, its your own responsibility to make the hydra work.

You've just seen the word hydra disagreements and attempted to jump to misrepresent again; The 'contradiction' has nothing to with our reads, moreso Slaxx saying he's more confident in our reads than I am.

Regfan.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh my god fourteen pages

standby please
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Chair (1): T-Bone
Parabollocks (6): The Mask, Ythan, Untrod Tripod, Chair, Quilford, Swag136
Hiraki (1): dramonic
Îdher (1): Oversoul
Swag136 (1): kunkstar7
Knight of Cydonia (1): Knight of Cydonia
Oversoul (1): Parabollocks
kanyeknowsbest (1): Ethos
Ethos (2): SpyreX, kanyeknowsbest

Not voting: Îdher, Hiraki

Deadline is in (expired on 2011-06-27 21:00:00).
With
alive, it takes
votes to lynch!
The Mask is V/LA until June 22nd.
dramonic is V/LA until June 22nd.
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Quilford wrote:UT: reads on Hiraki, Ethos and Ythan as well as an updated read on Parabollocks would be nice

Ythan is a fucking town sundae with town sauce and two town cherries on top. But seriously I think he's town.

Ethos I wasn't sure about until I got to page 11ish, then...
Ethos wrote:Ythan, I just addressed all of the points you brought up earlier about why you believed we were mafia, disproved them and and now you're honestly attempted to quit arguing, really. Alright, I too am heading of for the night Statistics exam I need to study for. I'm going to leave a list of our reads so Ythan can poorly attempt to tear them apart while I'm gone.

Town:
Swag, Idher, SpyreX, T-Bone, Oversoul, Parabollocks.
Null:
Dramonic, Knight, Hiraki, Quilford, Tripod, Chair, Kunkstar
Mafia:
Kayne, TheMask
Uncertain:
Ythan (I say badtown, Slaxx is yelling scum.)

Regfan.
Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure Ethos is scum. also lol themask is obvscumbuddylynchhimtoo.

Hiraki I'm on the fence about. I have this sexy little daydream about Hiraki, kanye and Ethos being scum together, but there's no possible way that's true. It'd sew up the game pretty nicely and then we could all go out for pie. Sadly it's probably not to be. Oh well. The point is that Hiraki hasn't really rubbed me strongly one way or the other.

I'm willing to cool it on Parabollocks at the moment because Ethos is flailing so hard and so scummily.
unvote Para, vote Ethos

Wake me when you're done saying the same shit back and forth.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Untrod Tripod wrote:oh my god fourteen pages

standby please
how

I believe I was on Page 4 the last time I posted.

I'm probably wrong though.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

So after sleeping I'm still firmly convinced Skeet is hilarious and Amrun's title should be Mafia Skeet.

With the important stuff out of the way:
Quil wrote:
what does this mean

Some of the questions you're asking are meh.
Some make a lot of sense (especially asking me about Ythan at that juncture).

Mostly its you're still shuckin and weavin but not moving in with the right cross. I need some fire before I can come to a conclusion for sure.

----

Ohh SNAP as icing on the cake looks like KKB is slidin up that good people scale.

T-bone wrote:A few observations.

-Arguing in circles for 7 fucking pages over a span of just 3 hours only helps scum. There are 17 of us, and the three or four of you who contributed to that effectively alienate the rest of the player list, and assuming that there is no way all of you are scum, thus you alienate scum from the discussion.
- As I've just shown it's easy to go "I don't know what is going on" and not provide content. I'm struggling because honestly? About page 2 into the argument it looks like you guys totally forgot about what you were arguing about in the first place, but continued to post for the sake of argument. What does winning said argument accomplish exactly? Sure as hell doesn't help the rest of us.
- How the hell did I get dragged into the argument?
- Why 10 minutes after I go to bed do people start posting again? I was waiting all evening!

Okay, I'm left with just one single question I'd like answered. What the heck did all that accomplish? Because I don't think it accomplished anything but the negatives I noted above.

What did it accomplish?

I think you need to try again because while there was a lot of posts there ACTUALLY wasn't a lot of noise. Those were good pages.

-----

You've just seen the word hydra disagreements and attempted to jump to misrepresent again; The 'contradiction' has nothing to with our reads, moreso Slaxx saying he's more confident in our reads than I am.

SpyreX, you've just quoted two differents heads posts and attempted to call that a contradiction.

You've called Ythan town and Ythan scum. You've said your reads aren't rock solid yet you speak in absolutes. You've called para a weak town read and then said your town reads are stronger than your scum reads.

Then you call out KKB for misrepping the schizophrenia your slot has.

Deeeath and bloooddd
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Ethos »

Untrod Tripod at 10:36 am wrote:oh my god fourteen pages standby please
Untrod Tripod at 10:53 am wrote:Ethos I wasn't sure about until I got to page 11ish, then...Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure Ethos is scum.

Yes, you caught up with all 14 pages of the thread, attained reads and replied in 17 minutes. I completely believe that's what happened and not that you skimmed, looked for a viable mslynch found my reads list and jumped on.

SpyreX wrote:You've called Ythan town and Ythan scum. You've said your reads aren't rock solid yet you speak in absolutes. You've called para a weak town read and then said your town reads are stronger than your scum reads.

1. I don't believe I have ever started that Ythan is scum however I know that Slaxx did previously, we discussed it for quite a while this morning and he's now convinced that scum are attempting to buddy and suck up to him in an attempt to urge him to fuel this push.
2. My town-reads are far stronger than my scum-reads but that doesn't mean my town reads vary in strength individually.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Ethos wrote:
Untrod Tripod at 10:36 am wrote:oh my god fourteen pages standby please
Untrod Tripod at 10:53 am wrote:Ethos I wasn't sure about until I got to page 11ish, then...Preeeeeeeeeeeetty sure Ethos is scum.

Yes, you caught up with all 14 pages of the thread, attained reads and replied in 17 minutes. I completely believe that's what happened and not that you skimmed, looked for a viable mslynch found my reads list and jumped on..
You might have noticed, but there WERE fourteen pages when I said that. The last page I had read was page 10. Hilariously enough your response to that is pretty scummy. Don't disagree with my reads or anything, just say that they happened faster than you might have liked.

by the by, reading isn't that hard you should try it sometime
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:44 am

Post by SpyreX »

No. I'm done playing hydra semantics. You can't toss out the royal we and then go back to I like that aint no big thing.

Your slot has went ping-pong on that. The only things that have been CONSTANTS make even less sense then the ping ponging.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Ethos »

Untrod, that could perhaps be true, though if it's the case why state frustration in having to catch up with four pages. The reads you produced were EthosScum, MaskScum, Hirakimixedfeelings and Ythantown. I have no disagreement with any of them with the exception of your read on us in which stating disagreement would be pointless.

SpyreX, alright, I'm just going to request this once and once only. Take your fucking head out of your ass and attempt to play this with an open mind. Surely PYP would have showed you that instantly shooting down my thoughts isn't smart at all. With the exception of Ythan we haven't 'ping-ponged' on any of our reads whatsoever and now Slaxx is in agreement with me over Ythantown.

Regfan.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Parabollocks »

ALOT of content from last night, getting to reading.
Town: 4-1
Scum: 0-1

Going under a mafia personality revelation, my meta will be fluxuating.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Fourteen pages? Fuck you guys.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Right, so 1/4 of all of this content is Ethos v. SpyreX v. Ythan, and to an understanding, i believe this to be TvTvT (gasp).

While ythan really stills reminds me of a player i used to play with who constantly try his hardest scumhunt but just didn't pull it off really well, he is also dense.

the whole argument between those 3 were me, and some other shit (oh how flattered i am) but i don't think there is really much substance to it but i believe the motive behind it is town.

Like i said, Ythan takes conclusions and doesn't take a hard look at things on the surface, while ethos (as i've seen) does, Ythan disagreed with how ethos looked at my #36, make a giant shit-storm, etc.

The reason i don't think this is SvT or SvS is that it really dragged on far too long, i don't think scum would truly waste their time in a 14 page argument trying to make an obilgatory point on a person, they would rather drop it and move onto another player or the alike, and Ethos' confidence and Ythan's boldness clash with each-other.

the middle is of course SpyreX, who tentatively feels like a wild-card to me, he didn't full blown into the fray, but he did sideline with bits, i don't think this is a factor scummy, rather then it's best not to get involved, and besides, he had points about me so it was his interest to see what would it would delve into.; he also did some other stuff i like so good for him.

quilford wrote:Para: what do you think of the people voting you? Do you think your vote is still on a useful player? If so, why? If not, can you move it to somewhere where it can be more productive?

I think people have a reason for a vote, i'm still frustrated in the arrogance of ythan and others, but the lest i can do is try to explain myself.

I think my vote is NOT on a useful player, and sadly, i haven't seen oversoul yet, some part of me is trying to understand where people are getting town-reads from him, and i can somewhat agree, but the hole that i had is still there, and there hasn't been anything worth voting for quite yet, i think hiraki is just being hiraki, and to be honest joking shouldn't be some kind of ritual scum-tell, but it's still a place to look when the tables are turned. Like i said, i'm not sure where i'm moving it yet, i would move it to kanye like my original plan but suffice to say i need more out of him before i make that decision, hopefully this recent argument will spark something.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 am

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX, alright, I'm just going to request this once and once only. Take your fucking head out of your ass and attempt to play this with an open mind. Surely PYP would have showed you that instantly shooting down my thoughts isn't smart at all. With the exception of Ythan we haven't 'ping-ponged' on any of our reads whatsoever and now Slaxx is in agreement with me over Ythantown.

But its so warm and comfortable and dark in there and I'm tirrreeed.

Or, if you will: choke on it.

It takes a lot of stones to MORE THAN ONCE complain about people being mean (and I've been pretty clear about Ythan pushing that edge with things like learn to read) and then flip that junk out like it aint no thing.

It also takes a lot of stones and a very interesting mischaracterization of events to try and CALL ME OUT about about PYP. Meta hurf hurf aside the game where a.) I called you town because you were b.) I had to call out your abysmal read on LLD (which is double awesome considering INSTANTLY SHOOTING DOWN MY READS) and c.) you were 1 for 3 in your callout I dont even know.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Ethos
Ethos
Goon
Ethos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Ethos »

SpyreX, again, normally I can withold all emotions from this game and play it robotically but when I see someone I believe is town tunnel towards me so blindly I start to get frustrated. Lets see, I replaced into PYP for 24 hours pointed out the strong possibility that two scum were in the 6's and no scum were in the 1's and that creating a plan to get a (1,1) dead was stupid - I was unable to put the last bit together though; that being that Hoopla pushing the tactic was due to her being scum, then progressed to ask for a slight bit of extra time to get my notes in order and was ignored.

Onto something actually productive for this game, what's your thoughts on Para's update post?

Regfan.
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Oversoul wrote:Hiraki I see as slightly scummy just for his general attitude towards the game . I have Hikari and Spyrex as possible scum buddies because of their relative lack of communication yet continual support from Spyrex. Also, Hikari seems to be pretty much following along what other people say. He unvoted me after Ythan proposed a plausible statement of "implausible" as well as changed his mind when Idher said he believed Swag. He seems to act too flippy floppy and I would not mind a lynch on either him or Spyrex.

Ythan... I don't even know how to read. I am completely stumped. He seems mainly interested in arguing rather than the reason for arguing. I'll put him as town, but his dumb mason test makes it sound really scummy. Why would another town want masons to softclaim?

Parablocks I have as a town. 126 indicates that he cares about not being mislynched. At the early in the game, I don't think a scum would really care that someone started to /lean/ towards them. He shrugged when the pressure was put onto him and didn't really give adequate reasons for voting me other than saying my actions were unnecessary.

Sorry this took so long write up. I'm new at this and I hadn't really been paying attention to the thread.

I just noticed this, i have a tendancy to miss things.

I lke this, this reads to be as new-town, it seems like he is trying really hard to get a grasp of the game instead of just taking things as it is, i remember as a newbie i would play in like a sherlock-holmes way, i was very uncertain of some things and cautious of others.

not a bad start if i must say for oversoul.

UNVOTE:

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm not getting into a huge discussion about PYP.

Onto something actually productive for this game, what's your thoughts on Para's update post?

Not impressed. The unvote in the next post is more something but that's not even anything yet. We'll see wHere the vote lands.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Parabollocks »

It's not going anywhere until i find something worth voting, so far, not really, i can provide some reads however, have at it.

Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Parabollocks »

Town
Ythan
Oversoul
Hiraki
Ethos
Idher

Null
T-Bone (lean town)
Chair
kunkstar7
quilford
Knight of Cydonia
dramonic
Swag
The Mask
Untripod

Scum
Kanye (will get to this.)

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ythan wrote:You are not good to have in this game. Checking possible roles to see if we have a good alternative to lynching you.
Oh.

I guess I'll just take a stroll out then.

Really slow one though so I can get my thoughts out.

Like how I don't like Ethos.

But I can't say that without noting it's not like how I usually use it.

I don't think Ethos is scum. But they are annoying me. Sigh.

Ythan wrote:Scum is in Hiraki, Ethos, Parabollocks. Will vote for any of these lynches.
Aww. You weren't joking.

Let me make it up to you.

Ethos wrote:Also, lol@ calling me flailing scum. Here's a protip: look at my scum games. I don't flail as scum. And I'm not flailing here either, at all. I'm sticking by this read because despite what you say its logical and it makes sense to me. If you don't like it, okay, fine, we have a difference of opinions, it happens. But I'm right and you're wrong, ftr.
lol flail.

Ythan wrote:That was two separate questions actually.

That's how you posted it.

Are you seriously going to be doing this all day.
ANSWER ME THIS PAST YTHAN.

IS THIS ALL THE CRAPPOLA I'M GOING TO READ?

IF SO, I'M GOING TO LURK.

MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY WHEEE.

Ethos wrote:I could attempt to jab and insult you here due to your lack of comprehension over the question asked or your attempt at being a nuisance for the sake of it but I'm going to make this easy for you.
You asked if someone if they could take credit for a town lynch.

Of course they could but why the fuck would they.

I mean, that's a lynching point, not an "lol look at me towniness point". I don't see a valid point for any faction to use it.

Therefore, your question was horrible. So I want to stab you, kk?

I hope this is making you smile Ythan!

Oversoul. Avatar now.

Ythan wrote:Can you not answer a simple question, or do you just not get the term theoretical? Nevermind you put my mind at ease. Ethos is scum.
+5

I need to ISO Spyrex.

I'm not sure who he's focusing on at the moment, and this is like Page 9.

Fuck.

Ethos wrote:Kayne is not mafia with Hiraki - #59
Bad.

Ethos wrote:#81 Para - Backpedalling
LOL

Syprex gets a nice snipe.

It's nice but it's pretty minor.

I'm almost 1000% sure that everything in the spoiler of 214 was made up.

Ethos wrote:This has escalated out of control. Idk about reg but I am done arguing until we get some fresh thoughts in here. We can bring it up after some new people add to the discussion. Night guys.
Flail.

Ythan wrote:There is minimal snark in this thread. Ethos's active head is just super whining about every little thing and failing to engage in any sort of real dialogue about his actions.
Yes, but you are being a tad snarky.

I have no problem with it, obv.

Quilford wrote:Hiraki: what was the point of your Parabollocks vote when you unvoted in your very next post? Why did you want to lynch off his wagon?
Hiraki wrote:Even though Parabollocks is scummy, I can't see a town wagon forming this fast.

I didn't know how fast it would go.

Not sure what to think about #244.

It could be genuinely town.

On the other hand, Quilford doesn't agree with anything and posts before reading everything. This looks like an easy way for scum to get some fresh and burning town points for pouring water on the fire.

Ethos wrote:
Ythan wrote:
Ethos wrote:You are literally trying to through flak at me every opportunity you get.

Fucking cry about it. I'm criticizing your actions. If you don't like it go to Neopets or something.

Go fuck yourself Ythan, there was no need for this at all.
What?

Idher wrote:Their argument iis going nowhere.
Disagree and even if you do believe it, it's not like it's hurting anything.

I mean, while there is an influx of popcorn, you don't have to eat it.

Ethos wrote:Quil, Idher, go back and read our tells and tell us what you think of them. I'm specifically interested in the Oversoul tell which is a tell I think Quilford agreed with.

Ythan wrote:
Ethos wrote:God Ythan give me specifics. Quote me, tell me why you believe the thought process is incorrect.

-Slaxx

Yeah I JUST quoted like four posts I had made at you from before this all blew up. It is inconceivable that you have this much trouble keeping up. You're obfuscating, and that's giving you the benefit of the doubt.
This.

Hard to say ninja when it happened more than an hour ago.

Oh well.

AmrunIdher wrote:Oversoul is probably town anyway, though.
Interesting.

Very interesting.

Remind me of this later.

Oversoul wrote:I have Hikari and Spyrex as possible scum buddies because of their relative lack of communication yet continual support from Spyrex. Also, Hikari seems to be pretty much following along what other people say.
Crap.

I didn't talk about Quilford, The Mask, and Knight of Cydonia.

And I don't follow anyone. I am definitely no sheep. I guess self-voting was sheeping too.

huh.

Oversoul wrote:126 indicates that he cares about not being mislynched.

Oversoul wrote:mislynched
Y'know.

I'd make a big deal out of this. Except Para said mislynch.

Just an FYI, this is piss horrible word choice and will get you lynched one way or another as town or scum.

Ythan wrote:Hiraki is the scummy player least connected to other scummy players. Not ideal for d1.
Us SKs have to stay alone. Badass stuff. You're not cool enough to know about it.

Ethos wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Kunk of 2 posts is null and Mask of three is scum are you SERIOUS. WELP
Unvote, Vote: Ethos
Quilford wrote: @Regfan: explain how you've deduced The Mask mafia

To be perfectly honest, it's mostly meta-related. The last game I played with TheMask was Spare Me Mafia, he was scum and active lurked and V/LA'ed through the game until he ended up replacing out. The complete lack of attempt by him to to assist progressing the game in any way before leaving reads as highly similar to that.

Regfan.
Not only is this piss terrible meta-logic, which by its own nature isn't that amazing either, the game started Monday.

Today is Wednesday.

Oh Spyrex said that.

Damn.

Ythan wrote:You need to quit taking every single thing as an insult. I'm asking you to commit to something. And yet you just use that as another excuse to bitch and moan and avoid the question.
why didn't you expect something like this?

Ethos wrote:SpyreX, you continue to miss the point. I can't make myself any clearer than this, I don't believe he's "Kinda V/LA" but I believe he had an opportunity to actually make a dent on this game and avoided doing so thus 'skeeting by'.
See those words? They're disheartening. Leme point them out to you.

Clear, believe, believe(2), I believe(omitted but there after and;3)

Yeah so that's all I'm going to say.

Unvote, Vote: Ethos

Die.

Para wrote:Kanye-Scum
Oh good.

So it wasn't just my OMGUS feelings.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Fourteen pages? Fuck you guys.

It isn't that important. Mostly just Ethosand Ythan duking it out.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Ethos wrote:
Kayne wrote:
Ethos: what makes my fluff
(I don't believe that my pointed comments towards Hiraki were fluff)
more of a sin then the half a dozen players who have contributed less?
also meta arguments are bad and you are making a whole bunch of them please stop!

Italic: If it wasn't fluff then why did you avoid answering what the purpose of the question really was when we asked you. Your fluff included a soft attempt to throw suspicion towards Swag in #35 as well as a flat out meaningless question in post #59.
Bolded: This is incredibly forced and ungeninue, if you believe we're mafia which you seem to do you would have no issue whatsoever with us putting forward arguments you consider weak.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with you doing it and I'm going to keep calling you on meta bullshit.

Ethos wrote:
Kayne wrote: my initial thoughts on Ethos revolved around his bad reasoning on the kanye vote, and i also dont like him attaching it to town reading of para (even tho i think (thought?) para is town)

This again is forced, note the 'bad reasoning on a kayne vote' where he ignores the fact the vote is on him.

so i cant find a flaw in something merely because its based around me? k.

Ethos wrote:
Kayne wrote:
So you don't think that scum can get on a wagon they know will flip town?
Also notice that the second is exactly what Ethos is doing right now.

Italic: Another massive fucking misrepresenation of the truth, I don't believe scum would start a wagon that will flip town and then TAKE CREDIT for it.
Bolded: So are you attempting to argue that you believe fighting against a townies lynch is a scum-tell?

i dont believe town would either. its a null tell and you are trying to hoist it up as a mega town tell.

Ethos wrote:
Kayne wrote: #257 claiming that you arent being contradictaroy because youre a hydra isnt a very good excuse. as spyrex pointed out earlier, its your own responsibility to make the hydra work.

sorry for calling you out on something that is pretty plain to see (your a bad hydra.)

#335 more meta

#338 okay i could see ethos-para buds now.

Parabollocks wrote:Town
Ythan
Oversoul
Hiraki
Ethos
Idher

Null
T-Bone (lean town)
Chair
kunkstar7
quilford
Knight of Cydonia
dramonic
Swag
The Mask
Untripod

Scum
Kanye (will get to this.)

town: everyone who has posted more than twice.
null: everyone who hasnt posted more than twice.
scum: sheeping the guy who saved me from the block, my hero~~~

Hiraki wrote:
Quilford wrote:Hiraki: what was the point of your Parabollocks vote when you unvoted in your very next post? Why did you want to lynch off his wagon?
Hiraki wrote:Even though Parabollocks is scummy, I can't see a town wagon forming this fast.

I didn't know how fast it would go.

You hopped on at L-2, how much faster could it have gone from that point?

Oversoul wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Fourteen pages? Fuck you guys.

It isn't that important. Mostly just Ethosand Ythan duking it out.

except a lot actually came out of it? dont write it off just because you dont want to read into it.

on that note, i am going to be out of town until later tonight.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Parabollocks
Parabollocks
Goon
Parabollocks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Parabollocks »

town: everyone who has posted more than twice.
null: everyone who hasnt posted more than twice.
scum: sheeping the guy who saved me from the block, my hero~~~

basically, however, that huge argument boosted most of those town reads.
that's what null is for, if he ain't here, you can't get a definitive read on them.
sure, when i get un-lazy we're gonna chat, ok kanye?

The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 am

Post by The Mask »

unvote; vote: swag
... I dunno, I still think there's something behind him lurking when the game started. Haven't read the 11 pages I missed but I see 6 votes on Para so lol, no.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”