Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

ooba wrote:I've explained how Magna is different compared to the others in the post above you .. Magna's only single action in this game was to confirm his ability by granting Iece the daykill .. By not asking him to claim, you've giving him far more leeway than is smart ..

Keeping the items with you is suboptimal use of that power. Because you've now reduced it to a use-one-item-per-two-night instead of a use-one-item-per-one-night.

Protected AGM last night ..

I thought you could also use them on a day instead, like Iec did.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

OK, my claim.
Attention this is important!

I JAILED GEM --> GEM COULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED ANY "NOT ZEUS" RESULT --> GEM IS LYING
& NO SERIAL KILL
& FISHY 3RD PARTY CLAIM ON D3
& MY ROLEBLOCK COULD NOT HAVE BEEN PREVENTED BY ANY MEANS AS FOR NACHO'S SUPER
==> GEMINI IS NO DOUBT OUR SERIAL KILLER AND THUS OUR TODAY'S LYNCH!

vote Gem

Should she flip town, against all expactations, though, that is a clear sign that Nacho is lying in some aspect about what his super does and he has to be lynched subsequently, likewise if I turn out night killed or any other (normal) power provably affects me (Iec could try to investigate me, p.e.).
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Other stuff:
@Nacho: Why didn't you use your night kill? Can you use multiple actions one night? Or your snatch skill and one of the powers you stole? Or really just one at a time? Please elaborate on the flavour of your powers, both innate and stolen ones.
@Magna: Now is the time to give us more claims, because in general I agree with ooba on this, you could at least claim your so called "useless items" because I cannot see how that would give away any worthwhile information to scum. I'd also like a prospect on whether and when we can expect information about your super.
@Chronos: What are Axel and Gand doing?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Because it would mean that Nacho's ability really jailkeeps you? Understood.

I suppose I'll give Gemini and Nacho a chance to comment.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Nacho repeatedly claimed (here and in QT, Chronos can crossconfirm this) that his super acts as an omniprotect. So if anything affects me while I am in the underworld he must be lying.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by ooba »

This is the part where I said "I told you so!" on Gemini - lemme comment on everything else ..
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Where did you tell us so?
I remember being pretty lonely in my Gem paranoia for most of the time.
Charon
Charon
Goon
Charon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Charon »

The Official Vote Count

Gemini [1]
- Shadow Dancer

Not Voting [9]
- Nachomamma8, Iecerint, ooba, Gemini, Gemini, AlmasterGM, MagnaofIllusion, LordChronos, chesskid3

With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Saturday, June 25th, at Noon PST.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Post by LordChronos »

News from the Dead: Axel is still MIA. gandalf is paranoid that I'm scum and so isn't talking much. He did say that he was right earlier to call for daykilling Gemini.

Personally I think he's wrong there, since if we had killed Gemini and he flipped SK we might have disregarded the result on Dekes. I can confirm what Shadow said about Nacho's claim of his super. And that he said he was jailkeeping Gemini.

Vote: Gemini
I'm a talking computer.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:23 am

Post by ooba »

Selective-memory is a dangerous thing SD ..
- I get suspicious of Gemini: #2326, #2344
- My case on Gemini: #2448  
- In fact post her claim, you believe Gemini is an actual lyncher (#2430) while I remind you of Jack's claim (#2432) and draw parallels.

Why Chrono's double votes didn't work

I think I've cracked the code of Chrono's missing normal for two nights
- Chess is the one who gave me a clue - #1969
- We know Conspiracy used his super before getting lynched - #1657
- Therefore his super was a permanent RB (or maybe for two nights like Chess) - which he used on Chronopie

What next?

Lynch Gemini obviously but I am talking about Egyptians ..

I would still like Magna to claim items+super .. (It's the smart town move and his dichotomy on Chess-SD for Chrono roleblock #2335 here still looks suspicious to me so I'd rather be safe than sorry)

AGM is not Anubis (N3's killer).

I am still sticking with my guns that LC is egyptian.
My earlier narrowing down of possible egyptians #2322 and LC case here #2269.

I was right about Gemini, right in my intuition about Gandalf being town - pretty sure I'm on target here too ..
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

AGM is not scum (not killing scum last night at very least, but likely there's only one scum left, considering Nacho's 3rd party anti-town claim).
If ConS was really an RB then chess is not scum (based on the assumption that Nacho is just as treacherous as he claimed - still most of his claims are likely true anyway).
I am pretty sure Chronos' claimed powers are his real powers - and Anubis as god of dead rites is the exact link between those powers and the last scum kill (and I cannot think of any other likely egyptian god this might refer to). So, yes, first time to admit that you have a very strong point here.

Magna... should seriously consider to claim, I cannot see much information that would be good to be held back at this state of the game.

Did chess really claim his super was a two night RB? I did not find this in his ISO when I compiled my claim table.

Speculation as to why Pie's normal failed aren't likely to yield much in helpful conclusions, assuming that an already caught and dead scum could be the cause is reasonable, but does not point towards the last (? hopefully...) scum player.

If Nacho is speaking the truth I should well be able to unobstructedly jailkeep the hell outa every one I please and thus prevent NK or confirm innocents.
Iec should consider targeting me tonight, he is most likely paranoid, thus useless, but that should still enable him to know if he was blocked or not and we can user that to put Nacho's claim to proof.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 am

Post by quadz08 »

SD:

Why Gemini? Just wondering. It seems to have worked well, but I'm not sure why you chose them in the first place.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

- If your gut tells you some one is scum and you have nothing to nail them down you gather further evidence (seriously, theur whole claim reeked of scum/anti-town, but being a cop who delivered a scumbag put them into a quite comfortable position, at least for a while)
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 am

Post by quadz08 »

SD were you able to see them use their super?

(I don't remember if your ability had run out / if it runs out.)
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

my super only ran for two periods, which where N1 and D2. The last thing I could detect was ConS' super use.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Issues I want to discuss

Gemini’s claim to being a lyncher doesn’t hold much water. The terribly bad “I targeted the Treestump” doesn’t make sense coming from a Serial Killer who missed their target after being jailed by Shadow, but also doesn’t make sense as coming from Town. Once we get more of today I think eliminating the likely Serial Killer (based on Shadow’s claim) is the right move.

My gut currently says the remaining Egyptian Mafia reside in LC, Chesskid, and ooba, with a very slight remote possibility of Nacho and SD being the remaining two. Chesskid really is sticking out like a very likely scum in my eyes at this point.

Chesskid’s Night 3 claimed Target was terrible. Blocking the claimed Doctor? Really? Add in the fact that Gandalf’s flip as Town would mean we have the following powers all as Town in this set-up if everyone is not lying

Jailkeeper – Redirector – Role-blocker – Full Doc

Sorry, I don’t buy that at all. Nacho, if he is to be believed, has confirmed that Conspiracy was some sort of Roleblocker. In that case my guess is that Chess isn’t a role-blocker but for some reason (gambit, probably knowing Chess) claimed ConSpiracy’s role. The amount of reliance everyone seems to be putting on his claim is unsettling.

Look at his claimed blocks –

His ‘block’ on LC only came after LC and Gandalf had already established a reason why LC’s claimed Normal failed.

His ‘block’ on AGM is untestable (as ooba didn’t die so we have zero way of knowing it was actually Chess’s action).
I don’t remember who he claimed to block N1 but I’d be very curious who it was. Can someone remind me?

I’ll be putting together my Day 1 VC analysis later today.

--

ooba wrote:So as opposed to say someone like Gemini, who can't say "Hey I didnt claim this before - my super is a passive named Volcano that makes sure I cannot be roleblocked" , Magna keeps his options open as scum if he doesn't claim so I will press him for more info during this claim process ..

Knock yourself out. Quite frankly the main reason I’m hesitant to claim is that you have been the driving force attempting to get every bit of information out there. Scum, having full inside information, always benefits more than Town.

Futhermore you’ve been so erratic in your ‘read’ if I’m scum or not (see your end of yesterday “Magna as SK” part that I don’t trust you at all. Your play this game hasn’t inspired a Town read.

ooba wrote:P-edit: Wrong wording - didn't really care about who ..

That’s a pretty blatant mis-wording “Do you have any Town reads” versus “Who are you Town reads”. Then again Gandalf managed to butcher his claim so badly I can’t take anything for granted.

--

Shadow wrote:Should she flip town, against all expactations, though, that is a clear sign that Nacho is lying in some aspect about what his super does and he has to be lynched subsequently, likewise if I turn out night killed or any other (normal) power provably affects me (Iec could try to investigate me, p.e.).

This is exactly along the lines of what I was thinking. I’m disappointed that Iec didn’t test the theory yesterday.

Shadow wrote:@Magna: Now is the time to give us more claims, because in general I agree with ooba on this, you could at least claim your so called "useless items" because I cannot see how that would give away any worthwhile information to scum. I'd also like a prospect on whether and when we can expect information about your super.

Now, since you as one of my Town reads and are asking I’ll make my claim below.

Shadow wrote:If ConS was really an RB then chess is not scum (based on the assumption that Nacho is just as treacherous as he claimed - still most of his claims are likely true anyway).

Um, not that’s not a certainty at all. See above.

--

Full claim of actions

My Super is Frenzy. It allows me to use Forge twice the following Night. I used it Day 1 immediately after Chronopie announced that they could be used anytime in his ISO 8, as I had not realized that was an option.

Night 1 I chose to Forge ‘Scrap Metal’ and ‘Old Jewelry’ and find out what they did. They returned the following –

Achilles’s Armor (Scrap Metal) – 1 Shot Bodyguard on a player. This is the meh Item I have talked about.

Cursed Necklace (Old Jewelry) – 1 Shot Rolebock.

Night 2, based on my Night 1 results I forged the ‘Shiny Stick’, which I thought had the best chance of being a Kill and sent it to Iec who I considered more or less Confirmed Town.

Night 3 I chose to Forge a ‘Corpse’ and keep it. This was not my first choice. I originally wanted to forge the Bolt again but was informed each item was 1 forge only. I chose the Corpse as it had a higher likelihood, in my opinion, of being an investigation of some kind. I kept it because I wasn’t sure Iec would survive the Night, Nacho had claimed that Shadow was untargettable (and thus I didn’t want to lose an invention) and AGM’s claimed main ability is better than an investigation at this stage, IMO. The end result was Medusa’s Head, a one shot Jailkeep.

So going into Night I have three items to use / distribute.

A Bodyguard, a Roleblock and a Jailkeep.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

I also cannot find Chess' N1 target in my claim table...
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 am

Post by ooba »

It was Plum .. Will respond to the other stuff in a bigger post later ..
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Magna:
- You cannot use items during the day if you keep them for yourself?
- Are you suggesting that forged items overwrite other players' powers/ only one action can be performed at night?

You should definitely use the jailkeep, double chance to block a kill is better than just a simple chance or a potential suicide.
Bodyguard is pretty much your backdoor to dispose of your hated-townie self. Use with caution and only as a last resort! It was definitely right to keep that one.

And, OK, I give you the point about Chess. If he is scum he would have known his buddy's role/ safe claim and could have used that as his own - but the circumstances, i.e. needlessly CCing me on D1 still oppose a chess scum theory.

If Chronos isn't scum I am still pretty wary of ooba. This whole dichotomy between those both is mildly irritating right now.

Your point about Gem doesn't hold much, though. With three or four (maybe even more if we consider your items) protects flying around they would not automatically have assumed that an RB was the cause for a failed kill attempt. They had to make a decission and made the wrong one. This also suggests that her real normal is not onvestigative, though. But that's insignificant.
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Katy »

Boo. We thought SD was out of the picture last night.

Yeah, okay, we might have been castrating people a little bit here and there, but hear us out before you get all lynchy on us. We are your queen, after all. It's just ... we're a little bit tired of all the raping up in here, and think Olympus would be much better served by a sisterhood in charge. It would be a kinder, gentler place with far fewer little bastard demi-gods running around and not quite so many trees that used to be women.

We really are Hera, we did not lie about that, and we are aligned with ourselves. Our win condition is to eliminate all males in the game. As soon as only females remain in the game we win. Our normal is that we target a player at night and if he is male we castrate him, if female they join a neighborhood with us. We have not targeted any females. We targeted no one last night in the hopes that someone else would be roleblocked and take the fall for us.

Now, because of our win condition, unless the mafia is all female which seems unlikely given latest kill flavor, they CANNOT win if we are still alive. And guess what? We are bulletproof so they can't kill us at night. We have to be lynched in order for mafia to win. So this is our desperation plea to stay alive. We are most likely not going to win. We've known that since four females died in the first two days. But mafia cannot win either while we are still alive and they can't get rid of us on their own. If you allow us to stay alive, we will no longer kill at night, we'll basically just hope for a crazy miracle that kills all the dudes somehow and we will help to lynch scum. We can target a female role tonight to put them in a neighborhood with us and show that they don't get killed.

We think a good place to start is the person who suddenly shifted the game focus heavily toward SK hunting. Ooba did an amazing job working up a plan to suss us out. Almost as if he was desperately trying to save his own ass and working overtime to do it.

From our PoE, Ooba is very likely Egyptian.
--Quadz is confirmed town.
--Iece is pretty much confirmed town; his results have been legitimate so far.
--Iece’s results mean AGM is also town, as we believe he is paranoid. (Despite AGM's decidedly scummy play.)
--Nacho and SD are also town.
--LC was an iffy read until today; his comment about Gandalf being wrong about how we should have been killed before Dekes is super-town.
--MoI is town; his claim doesn’t make sense any other way. Some of his comments have pinged us the wrong way, but it doesn’t make sense for him to be scum.
--Chess has been playing erratically, but he’s not our top scum read today. Yes, he blocked a doc, but Iece also investigated AGM last night, and others have seen AGM as scummy, including us. Also he's a womenz, so we're not inclined to see him die.

That leaves us and ooba, and we know what we are.

Vote: Ooba
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Gemini
Gemini
Townie
Gemini
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Gemini »

I suck at this hydra thing.

Katy wrote:Boo. We thought SD was out of the picture last night.

Yeah, okay, we might have been castrating people a little bit here and there, but hear us out before you get all lynchy on us. We are your queen, after all. It's just ... we're a little bit tired of all the raping up in here, and think Olympus would be much better served by a sisterhood in charge. It would be a kinder, gentler place with far fewer little bastard demi-gods running around and not quite so many trees that used to be women.

We really are Hera, we did not lie about that, and we are aligned with ourselves. Our win condition is to eliminate all males in the game. As soon as only females remain in the game we win. Our normal is that we target a player at night and if he is male we castrate him, if female they join a neighborhood with us. We have not targeted any females. We targeted no one last night in the hopes that someone else would be roleblocked and take the fall for us.

Now, because of our win condition, unless the mafia is all female which seems unlikely given latest kill flavor, they CANNOT win if we are still alive. And guess what? We are bulletproof so they can't kill us at night. We have to be lynched in order for mafia to win. So this is our desperation plea to stay alive. We are most likely not going to win. We've known that since four females died in the first two days. But mafia cannot win either while we are still alive and they can't get rid of us on their own. If you allow us to stay alive, we will no longer kill at night, we'll basically just hope for a crazy miracle that kills all the dudes somehow and we will help to lynch scum. We can target a female role tonight to put them in a neighborhood with us and show that they don't get killed.

We think a good place to start is the person who suddenly shifted the game focus heavily toward SK hunting. Ooba did an amazing job working up a plan to suss us out. Almost as if he was desperately trying to save his own ass and working overtime to do it.

From our PoE, Ooba is very likely Egyptian.
--Quadz is confirmed town.
--Iece is pretty much confirmed town; his results have been legitimate so far.
--Iece’s results mean AGM is also town, as we believe he is paranoid. (Despite AGM's decidedly scummy play.)
--Nacho and SD are also town.
--LC was an iffy read until today; his comment about Gandalf being wrong about how we should have been killed before Dekes is super-town.
--MoI is town; his claim doesn’t make sense any other way. Some of his comments have pinged us the wrong way, but it doesn’t make sense for him to be scum.
--Chess has been playing erratically, but he’s not our top scum read today. Yes, he blocked a doc, but Iece also investigated AGM last night, and others have seen AGM as scummy, including us. Also he's a womenz, so we're not inclined to see him die.

That leaves us and ooba, and we know what we are.

Vote: Ooba
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 am

Lulz.

The Mafia can't kill you because you are Bulletproof? What about just endgaming you?

Yeah, leaving a claimed Serial Killer around isn't a wise idea.

You can take the rope today. This means we halve the number of kills.

Thanks for claiming though ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 am

Post by ooba »

Please don't talk about who's been town this game. People are either too lazy or too stupid or scum to see what's in front of them so I'll do it for you:

- Firstly, remember the part where I switch from the two scum theory to one Mafia team - one SK after I notice the OP statement (#2266)? It makes sense as neither alignment to do that since if I was building up a two scum theory in people's minds, easiest thing for me to do would have been to lynch Gandalf at that point. Switching like that only makes me look scummy and there is absolutely no scum motivation to do that.

- Also, cannot be the SK since SD blocked me N2 and SK kill still went through. (And this will be confirmed post Gemini flip anyway)

- And unless I was the stupidest scum on the planet I wouldn't have done this:
-- If "Hermes" was really a scum fakeclaim, I would just counter-claimed saying "Hey I'm the messenger god" - I don't expect Iris to be in the game. When BS was lynched and turned up town, could have just blamed it on the mod - "Damn that was bastardly of Andrius" ..
-- Instead I declare BS to be town. Semi-declare quads, gandalf as town based on their interactions with BS and post this (post below). I link two of my "scum buddies" and actively push for a lynch .. (If you don't believe me - I actually question quadz when he is ok with lynching either Iece or AV)

Post with colors added in wrote:I'm moving on - BS is town - this also puts gandalf and quadz into the I don't think they're a good lynch category .. (gandalf moves back to the must-be-stupic-town category since the BS links were the strongest thing I had on him. I don't see quadz scum doing "Lets policy lynch VI BS" - unless he was scum with her)

Town:

1. Baby Spice
4. AGar
5. Shadow Dancer
7. Iecerint
8. ooba CryMeARiver

11. Gemini (mockingjaye + Katy hydra)
13. MagnaofIllusion
14. Axelrod

19. diddin

20. chesskid3

15. gandalf5166

16. quadz08

Null\Scum reads:

2. Chronopie

10. Plum

17. mothrax

18. LordChronos
12. RangeroftheNorth

3. AurorousVox

6. Snow_Bunny

9. Dekes

AV-Dekes links

"Dekes, Diddin and BS are scummy. Diddin and BS are the worst most recently, with Diddin scummiest out of all three." -> Vox why didn't you vote Dekes instead of diddin at the end then?

"Willing to revote Diddin, but Iec's posting has been really scummy in the last few pages so.
Also would be willing to see BS lynched. A rainbow coloured PM doesn't make up for her scummy play." -> No mention of Dekes (your scummiest suspect in your catch up post?)

AV-SB links:

The lol discussion on the mod-vote.

Dekes-SB links:

(Minor) Dekes promising to look into SB ISO but never doing so ..

Any of the three is a reasonable lynch for today - I think a Dekes wagon would get the maximum traction.
Unvote. Vote: Dekes

- Who leads the mothrax charge after Quadz is treestumped?

My thoughts on Magna after he answers SD's questions.

@SD, Assume LC is lynched tomorrow and flips Egyptian
but the game doesn't end
. Whose scum with him?

P-edit:

"We think a good place to start is the person who suddenly shifted the game focus heavily toward SK hunting."
- It's been equal but thanks for trying ..
"Ooba did an amazing job working up a plan to suss us out"
- Yes and I'm proud of it ..
Rest of the post can be ignored.. Goodbye Kronos ..
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 am

Shadow wrote:- You cannot use items during the day if you keep them for yourself?

If they were Day useable items I could. None of what I have kept have been Day-useable.

Shadow wrote:- Are you suggesting that forged items overwrite other players' powers/ only one action can be performed at night?

I’ve been told that I cannot use an item and my Normal power in the same Night. I assume this prohibition applies to all players. Thus if I were to give AGM an item he could either use it or use his Normal, not both.

Shadow wrote:Bodyguard is pretty much your backdoor to dispose of your hated-townie self. Use with caution and only as a last resort! It was definitely right to keep that one.

I agree that I can use it to help Town as number dwindle. I want to remind you that I do not get any ideas (other than what I can speculate myself) about what a Forged item does until either I or whoever I give it to sees the finished product.

--

Ooba’s “Hey look at my scum list” in 2572 is WIFOM at its finest. Good job ooba. “Why would I have done this as scum?”

Well for one you posted that Day 1 and ‘pushed’ for Dekes when Baby and diddin were CLEAR leaders. That’s called potential distancing. And as I recall (I would have to look) I don’t remember you pushing hard for Dekes Day 2 as Lynch 2. Will need to review to see if I am correct.

Secondly calling people Town despite heavy suspicion is White-Knighting for cred at it’s finest. Also a possible scum maneuver.

Do I think you are absolutely scum? No, I think Chess is definitely more likely and perhaps LC as well. But this trumpeting of your “Towniness” when the only vote on you today is from a claimed Serial Killer looks to be out of proportion and suspect, IMO.

ooba wrote:My thoughts on Magna after he answers SD's questions.

I greatly await your insight.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shadow Dancer wrote:@Nacho: Why didn't you use your night kill? Can you use multiple actions one night? Or your snatch skill and one of the powers you stole? Or really just one at a time? Please elaborate on the flavour of your powers, both innate and stolen ones.

I'm saving the nightkill for you, babe.
No, I can't use multiple actions per night.

Flavor:
Passive Power: God of the Underworld
You can talk in the underworld during the night.

Normal Power: Grave Rob
Grave rob a dead body, if you succeed, those powers are your own.

Superpower: Damnation
Drag a body into the underworld.
Can't talk in other quicktopics.
Can't be targetted.

Stolen Power A: Slaughter (one shot kill)
Stolen Power B: Seduce (Roleblock)
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”