Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Equinox Post 903 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:lol I just realized I read your question wrong Equi 2/3 out of ten for reading DGB, not 8/9

Hmm... That explains some of your behavior toward DrippingGoofball, at least. Why did you ask her about Llamarble on Day 1?

I think it was because she was around and posting at the same time I was. It was an attempt to get into a dialogue with her and she out right asked me who we're lynching the post before. I don't think she had commented on marble before I asked her either. So all of those reasons are why I asked her.

Equinox Post 903 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:I ignored this question when you first asked it because it's pretty pointless now with her dead, but whatever. The fact you're asking it again suggests it's important somehow, I can't see it how.

The first time I asked it, it was addressed to DemonHybrid... :?

I thought you addressed it to the game as a whole? I might be thinking of a different question then.

Amrun Post 921 wrote:What terrible wagon choices.

Then do something about it?

Equi, Llamafluff also ignored my point that mith is pretty much confirmed town at this point as he wants to chain me, Sevei and mith. After thinking about it I have decided to lend you my vote. I know it just moves Fluff to the same position DH was in but I'm hoping mith moves over as well to build some momentum.

Unvote, Vote: Llamafluff

I'm working on a re-read today. Hopefully it won't take me too long.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Equinox »

singersigner wrote:1. Excuse me, we were waiting on the mod's approval and double-checking rules, etc.
2. It sounds like you're saying you're fine with anyone and everyone on that list being a replacement for your team...I doubt anyone else could say the same.
3. If you think we're playing too lose, you should look at who you're trying to get lynched and for what reason, and then either rethink that statement or laugh at your reflection. I don't have time to deal with "oh this is easy, let's hop on that!" when there's an obvious lynch sitting in front of you.

Sevei's slot had been quiet for 6 whole days and I was pretty annoyed that the replacement didn't appear to come anytime soon. You're here, so this is pretty moot now, I suppose. There are quite a few very good names on that replacement list, though.

Also, unless you
know
LlamaFluff to be town, you can't think I'm playing to lose, sooooo what's this you're on about?

singersigner wrote:4. It sounds like you think the choice is interesting because I was scum in another game, hmm? Actually, what does that tell you instead?
(out of curiosity, what "other choice" are you talking about?)

Not because you were scum in Mafia MetaMafia but because you're much better at talking yourself out of lynches than [REDACTED], and [THE OTHER REDACTED] was probably never going to replace in anyway. My thinking was that if you guys had asked [REDACTED] to replace in, I'd have started shoving everyone off the wagon by force because there's no way [REDACTED] would have accepted a scum slot. Instead, it's you, so I'm a little curious about that.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Sotty7 wrote:Equi, Llamafluff also ignored my point that mith is pretty much confirmed town at this point as he wants to chain me, Sevei and mith.

You never made that point so its hard to ignore it. IP is the only one who has made a point like that (on bad WIFOM which also should mean im confirmed town to him at this point)

If I get lynched Sotty should be lynched within the first four posts tomorrow. No questions asked. Also Amrun should NEVER be lynched since most of the people who are pushing her (and DH) are using the arguements that I am scum with them. DH I can sorta live with although im fairly sure they are town. Amrun lynch is horrible and I almost feel like this is Cold War all over again where I defend town who is nearly at a lynch all the way down, get killed and then scum pushes their lynch through.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

I could be fine with a Fluff lynch if that means we get a Sotty lynch next. Chain the lynches, chain them I say!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Amrun »

I don't understand why Sotty thinks mith is confirmed town. I don't understand the point she is tryng to make, so I. Can't even disagree with it.

Sotty, did you seriously just tell me to DO something about all my town reads being wagoned? SERIOUSLY?! I've made cases for my scumreads, made cases against my town reads, begged, pleaded, tried to bargain with my votes... What the hell else SHOULD I do? Tell me, and I will do it.

If we wagon fluff today and I get ana greement from each player on the wagon to lynch sotty tomorrow immediately if fluff is town, I'll fucking do it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Equinox »

LlamaFluff wrote:If I get lynched Sotty should be lynched within the first four posts tomorrow.

Okay. Deal.

Amrun wrote:I don't understand why Sotty thinks mith is confirmed town. I don't understand the point she is tryng to make, so I. Can't even disagree with it.

If mith is scum, that means his team received three scum role PMs. While the chances of that happening aren't quite as minuscule as his team receiving four, I think the chances are small enough that I'd bet on him not being scum.

Question, though, Amrun: Does a mith-Sotty7 team make sense to you? (If you've answered this already in the last 38 pages... please humor me again?)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Sotty7 »

What Equi said.

If we're making deals I have another to add to that lynch list.

If Fluff doesn't end the game and then you guys do lynch me, lynch DH next. If Fluff/DH doesn't contain one scum I will be really, really, really surprised.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

If I had four lynches....

Sotty/Sevei/mith/Thor

The last post from Thor REALLY bugged me since it seemed to come from a state of mind that I was definantly town.

@Equinox - Stop doing this gamblers fallacy stuff. What role you recieve in each game is an independant event, which means they have no bearing on eachother. Take for example my alt, I was scum in seven straight games with it, with most games being 25% scum. Each game I had a 25% chance to be scum, the chance of drawing scum that many times in a row is low, but each game still was 25% scum.

If I get lynched, Sotty next no questions asked. After that, look at the other three, and work out which ones need to go. I wouldnt be super against Sevei-Thor actually since those other three are the top contenders for mith partner, and cover a couple other possibilites that I am wary of.

Not sure what the case on me is either, I would like that to be actually brought up.
Co-host of The USL Show
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Equinox »

LlamaFluff wrote:Not sure what the case on me is either, I would like that to be actually brought up.

Admittedly, most of it is gut and my team screaming for your blood. I was supposed to dig back in your posts and see if there was anything between your old and current stances, but I haven't had the time as I have more urgent catch-up business at the moment. Deadline isn't for a few more days, so I've queued that for tomorrow.

Thor665 wrote:I could be fine with a Fluff lynch if that means we get a Sotty lynch next. Chain the lynches, chain them I say!

Who else is scum, Thor665?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Equinox »

Chris B's team, please prod Chris B.

A wild DemonHybrid was also spotted in grass patches in the area.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Amrun »

Oh, I see. Well I already made that consideration and decided not to totally discount mith as scum for this, though I am more willing to wagon Llamarble and/or Sotty over mith partially due to that. However, three scum role pms is totally possible.

Yes, I see a Sotty/mith team as entirely possible.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 am

Post by InflatablePie »

Thor665 wrote:Chain the lynches, chain them I say!

Hey look, we're back to the idea I proposed DAYS ago (real-life days). This time though, something doesn't sit right with me...

Anyways, I'm sure there's scum amongst Fluff/DH/Amrun/Sevei(singer). But I don't mind negotiating to a Sotty lynch tomorrow if we lynch Fluff today and another on this list D4, assuming we don't hit scum prior. As I posted way back when, lynching 2 (if not 3) of these 4 gives us the most information for LYLO on the offchance they're all town.

Also, I'd like to mention that everyone should be analyzing every possible pair from here on out, or at the very least, the ones with their scumreads. It's probably best we get to LYLO as quickly as possible (obviously lynching scum is the better option but you know what I mean); with 5 left there's only 10 possible scumteams, but with 11 there's about 55 possibilities. As long as we can rule out even one person as town by LYLO, we're down to six possible scumteams.

So while the sudden chainlynch agreement worries me slightly, I still think it's a good idea. Lynch out of Sevei/Amrun/DH after Fluff and Sotty go down, if we're not at game over by then.

@Fluff: my tl;dr main point on you is accusing others of directing suspicion outside of their "group" (on or off DGB wagon) yet doing the same thing yourself (being off-wagon and directing attention to on-wagon players)
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

InflatablePie wrote:@Fluff: my tl;dr main point on you is accusing others of directing suspicion outside of their "group" (on or off DGB wagon) yet doing the same thing yourself (being off-wagon and directing attention to on-wagon players)

Look. I will explain this ONE more damn time because people keep bringing it up. I am backing up town reads of players who were not on the DGB wagon with CASES. I have laid out paragraphs about what Amrun is town. I have given reasoning as to why DH is town. If you disagree with them fine, but I actively am saying "not these people off the wagon as they are town for the following reasoning". Other people are saying "not the people on the wagon because they are on the wagon", big difference.

Show me who I am passing off as town without reasoning here, then reevaluate

@Equinox - Then make them give you reasoning.
Co-host of The USL Show
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

LlamaFluff wrote:The last post from Thor REALLY bugged me since it seemed to come from a state of mind that I was definantly town.

I apologize for having you as a town read since Day 1...?
I also apologize for agreeing to your stated desire of a Sotty lynch after your flip...?
I also apologize for being a handsome devil...?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

Equinox wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I could be fine with a Fluff lynch if that means we get a Sotty lynch next. Chain the lynches, chain them I say!

Who else is scum, Thor665?

If I knew that I'd be screaming for their lynch.
I want a Sotty Sevei lynch, I have wanted a Sotty/Sevei lynch, and I continue to want a Sotty/Sevei lynch.
That said - this game is dragging so bad my next most preferred lynch is...ANYBODY.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Thor665 wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:The last post from Thor REALLY bugged me since it seemed to come from a state of mind that I was definantly town.

I apologize for having you as a town read since Day 1...?
I also apologize for agreeing to your stated desire of a Sotty lynch after your flip...?
I also apologize for being a handsome devil...?

Well then you dont lynch someone who you have as a town read... if you would rather lynch Sotty lets do that wagon. Im pretty sure there is sufficient support there (and the case transcends gut)
Co-host of The USL Show
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm willing to go first. For some reason people can't get over the fact that I was on DGB wagon. There is a semi decent case on me and I think I am becoming much more of a sticking point than DH, if I go then Thor and Fluff will actually have to put in work rather than repeating I am scum. Amrun is also slowly craving a path towards my lynch, add on Chris B and we near on have ourselves a lynch.

Get me out of the way then work though DH/Fluff/marble
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Fluff - who are the voters on this groundswell of a Sotty wagon I have to look forward to? I tried that wagon pretty hard earlier and it went nowhere fast. I've also openly voted townreads today - I think I made my opinion about that pretty clear. If you were at L-1 right now I'd hammer.

@Sotty - ...yeah, I'm good with that bluff and still want to lynch you.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

If it's a bluff, call it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

I really don't think you have any belief in your head that I am unwilling to lynch you. The goal is to get other people to notice and vote you.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Sotty

It isn't the best lynch, but it doesn't make Baby Jesus cry like the other lynch candidates.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Thor I'm serious. We have needed a lynch for the past week almost, there is quite a lot of out lying support for my lynch. You're coasting and have been all game. I'm getting real sick of it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Trying to get on with this re-read and right away found this gem.

InflatablePie Post 42 wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:@iPie: Why so many questions?

I don't know. I think because if I act all casual towards my wagon and ask questions that look like I'm scumhunting, they won't find out I'm scum. Maybe if Equinox would quit bussing so damn early I wouldn't have to resort to using such methods.

Considering DGB pushing on Socio for claiming scum in the thread, this post sticks out like a sore thumb now. DGB completely ignored this, why?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Amrun »

Tbh, I had Ipie as town because I thought he would try harder to have followable reads as scum...

That is a nice, sweet sweet find. Ipie is still a higher percentage more likely to be town than several of my top reads, but... DGB is queen of WIFOM so this makes me wary, but that comment is giving me scumtingles.

Unless wagon support crops up, I'll simply enter this as my intent to reconsider if Sotty flips town.

Sotty, if you are town, keep the content coming and I promise to not forget you as soon as you are dead.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pie does make a good post later on here that makes me a little more content with my town read on him. But when I read post 42 I had a huge wtf moment I had to post it up.

Unvote, Vote: DH

I'm sorry Equi, the more I read day one the more I remember how much I agreed with Llamafluff. Also DH has found the time to post in his other game this morning and yet is content to lurk here. He has to be scum here... Just has to be.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”