Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:Perhaps. As I said, I will give no more info unless we do a mass claim. Best to keep the mafia on their toes.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

FRIGGIN' DEFINE "FULL CLAIM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EXPLAIN HOW *I'M* STUPID!!!!!!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:46 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, insults are probably inappropriate. I do think you are being stubborn, and currently not looking for scum.

And I define full claim as 'revealing all information that defines one's role'
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

So...basically claim all of your powers and targets.

You're saying doing that will reveal Rag's role? Your neighbor?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:I do think you are being stubborn, and currently not looking for scum.

Unless you're scum - but, yes, I do seem to be on hold waiting for this, don't I.

Prior to you dropping this gak I was scumhunting though, I dare you to say I wasn't. Give me what I want and watch fireworks happen as I can finally move on. Stop stalling and being anti-town.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm not stalling, I'm resolute. I'm not obliged to full claim, especially not at the request of a rolefishing scum.
End. Of. Discussion.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Dang it! I want to sort all this out, but my robot competition is today.

Fine. We can lynch CDB's slot to be on the safe side. MBF can shoot Thor. I know who I will investigate.
In the worst case of 3 town dead, we end up 2/3. Does this sound like a good plan? Confirm/Deny please.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:I'm not stalling, I'm resolute. I'm not obliged to full claim, especially not at the request of a rolefishing scum.
End. Of. Discussion.

You previously claimed you didn't want to "full claim" because it would out Rag.
We have since clarified that full claim is you revealing your role, since you're hinting it isn't all revealed.
Please full claim or explain the value in a Vig hinting that he has more of a role than he does - do you expect scum to NK you *more* or something? Do you expect scum to NK you instead of Doc hunt? What?

@Ant - your plan sucks because I am town. Please, anyone, explain why Thor is scum. Nobody is doing it. Please go read Day 1-2, look at my votes, look at dana, tell me how that is a bus. Than extract heads from backsides.

We need a claim from MBF, I will reveal more about my thoughts on this if anyone actually produces a Thor = scum case.
If no one can produce such a case let's drop the lynch/kill Thor claptrap and let's figure out why MBF is hinting that he's more than he's claimed.
Thank you.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:56 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Thor wrote:Please go read Day 1-2, look at my votes, look at dana, tell me how that is a bus.

You voted dana most of day 1 but never interacted with him in any meaningful manner. When it got close to deadline, you jumped to Rag, then EP to avoid to avoid a Dana lynch. Day 2 you voted Rag and called dana null. When I told everyone to lay off Rag, you switched to dana with no explanation. After staying there for awhile, you switch to Magua, then back to dana. This is the pattern for you, and it's done purposefully to make yourself look townish.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Empking »

I can live with the Dramonic lynch but I'd much prefer a peregrine vig over a Thor vig.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Thor665 »

@MBF -
First - you ducked my question about your claim, why? Please answer that question.

mikeburnfire wrote:
Thor wrote:Please go read Day 1-2, look at my votes, look at dana, tell me how that is a bus.

You voted dana most of day 1 but never interacted with him in any meaningful manner. When it got close to deadline, you jumped to Rag, then EP to avoid to avoid a Dana lynch. Day 2 you voted Rag and called dana null. When I told everyone to lay off Rag, you switched to dana with no explanation. After staying there for awhile, you switch to Magua, then back to dana. This is the pattern for you, and it's done purposefully to make yourself look townish.

:neutral:
For a guy who calls me an idiot, you don't seem to care to actually apply your very large cranium to decheiphering play at all. You list off all my votes, act like none of them had any reason whatsoever, and than declare that obviouslly I was distancing the whole time. Let's walk through this;

Day 1
- Considering my reason for voting dana was his lack of posting, I find it sort of...stupid? to accuse me of not interacting with him enough during that period. He wasn't there to interact with.
- Since Magua and I started up the EP wagon when there were multiple other votes on multiple other wagons, you should explain why scum me wouldn't slide onto one of those or stay put on Rag. Instead I fired up a totally new wagon. SHould I have been on dana knowing what I know now? Sure. That doesn't make the action scummy, the vote process isn't a dana dodge at all unless you seriously mean to tell me that the L-4 wagon on dana spooked me enough to *start a new wagon* as a counter wagon option.
- I've wanted to lynch Rag most of the game, duuuur.

Day 2
- I start in on Rag, duuuuuur
- You tell everyone to lay off and I quite clearly say I'm laying off Rag *because of your request* it's not a sudden and strange thing.
- You now say it's weird that I got onto Dana with no explanation unless you can go into one of my (many) completed town games this year and show how I usually present a huge case when voting someone this is a wonderful and meaningless null tell.
- I switched to Magua as a test of reactions - remember that list you noted that I said I found dana null, I listed Magua as town. i also unvoted him and calle dhim town again. It's a gambit, try to keep up.
- I also then go back to dana and am accused of trying to sideline my vote instead of being on one of the better wagons and I specifically say that I think the dana wagon can start up, and is a good wagon. If I hadn't have done that the entire dana wagon of yesterday would have been a rotting shell of buckwheat.

You want to now how useless your analysis is - here's what can be said about you on Day 2.

Was on Ant, then hopped off to vote MoS, and then finally sneaked in to bus his buddy at the last second.
Vote switching isn't scummy - you need to actually read the game, see what was said, and pay attention to the meaning of the votes and how they fell in the overall strategy of the game.

Now - finish claiming.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

Empking wrote:I can live with the Dramonic lynch but I'd much prefer a peregrine vig over a Thor vig.

This at least shows an awareness that probably both buddies didn't bus the roleblocker.
Congratulations - you get a cookie.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:08 am

Post by dramonic »

I didnt really read the whole of the game. Why am I an acceptable wagon when we have a mostly outed SK?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Because CDB is a terrible player who lurked out pathetically and left you in a tough spot that you haven't managed to turn around, also you're one of only two warm bodies who wasn't on a wagon to lynch a roleblocker, why do you ask?

Also, there's a chance after he full claims I may get really excited by MBF and call him obv. town - y'never know!
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Oh, and vote YES on a massclaim.
We have no info on you dramonic so you could be a safe lynch to check. How are you sure he is a SK? Random thought...if there is no doc, does that suggest someone (prob mbf ) is bulletproof? (And the follow that he is a SK?)
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Bulletproof vigilante neighbor...

HELLS YEAH!

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

hey look, he's a bulletproof vig!
...can we lynch now? -_-
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

MBF: Who am I voting right now?
Permanent V/LA.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

mikeburnfire wrote:Rag and I are town, I know. Empking is likely town, but godfather is possible. Ant is probably town too. This leaves MoS, dram, Thor, and Perigrine. Now I will comb dana's posts.

Thor: Dana persists on Thor being town all game.
Peregrene: Dana and Thor argued a lot in a way that seems genuine.
MoS: Interactions vary, but never get too serious.
CDB: Dana only commented on CDB once, and that was when Ooba
linked Dana and CDB together as scum

Overall, I think lynching dramonic is the best choice. We won't get a lot of information regardless of the flip, but I do believe there is scum here. MoS or Thor is likely the third scummate, but we can figure that out tomorrow (if I can't kill correctly)

I suspect MoS because neighborizer along with neighbors means scum somewhere (and you are insisting Rag is town).
Thor always seems town to me, but less so this game, for whatever reason. However, one of my townreads seems to always turn up scum.
I suspected CDB becasue of day2, and like someone else already said, Dramonic hasn't done much to make that different.
And I'm still suspecting EmpKing, because with a town BP vig neighbor and town neighbor and cop, there is bound to be a babyface among the mafia.

Of course, the only thing I don't like about narrowing down to these players is it requires faith that the others are town. I don't have that faith yet, but since this post most closesly matches my own thoughts, I will go along with MBF=town for now, and Rag=town, and Ant=town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

mikeburnfire wrote:Bulletproof vigilante neighbor...

:eek:
Holy crudsticks dude - why would you reveal Rag's role like that?
...whut?

More importantly - why did you ever hint there was more to your role if that was the more? Seriously, what was your mental concept of how that was a good idea, I want to hear it.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Thor665 wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:Bulletproof vigilante neighbor...

:eek:
Holy crudsticks dude - why would you reveal Rag's role like that?
...whut?

More importantly - why did you ever hint there was more to your role if that was the more? Seriously, what was your mental concept of how that was a good idea, I want to hear it.

Yeah, if this is all on the town side, scum's probably got something worse.

@MBF- you do realize that town is really powered up, and that is what makes your claim ( and thus your thoughts about Rag) hard to believe?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I hope you all realize I wasn't claiming to be a bulletproof vig. I just thought it would be an awesome role.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Empking »

Did people think that was an actual claim? I read MBF's last post before seeing the claim so I can't tell if it weas a genuine joke or an actual claim that he's backtracking from.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Emp - I thought it was actual, I can see it as a joke, I am getting close to frothing frustrated about how he is locking down the game.

@MBF - please look at the current gamestate. Please look at the last three days of play. Please look at the vote spread. Please do something pro town and full claim so we can move forward.

@Everyone else - if MBF doesn't full claim I'm actually exceedingly happy with an MBF lynch, I'm not even remotely advancing it as pressure anymore, I think he needs to be dead, and dead soon. A quickhammer would be awesome and pro town. ;)
Ragnarokio
Ragnarokio
Goon
Ragnarokio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Ragnarokio »

@Thor - please look at the current gamestate. Please look at the last three days of play. Please look at the vote spread. Please do something pro town and drop your tunnel fishing so we can move forward.

I can see how you might be frustrated at MBF being so stubborn, but you should be able to see, as a player that usually actually thinks things through, that MBF is far more likely to be town with-holding information than mafia or serial killer. Killing MBF will be killing a town power role, and could cost us more than just the loss of a vig shot. He isn't going to claim because he knows that the information is valuable enough that it shouldn't be released. You can doubt this all you want, but by pressuring him and advocating his lynch, you're being anti-town, and you could cost the town it's game because you didn't step down before MBF did.

@Everyone else:

Conversation about getting MBF to claim isn't ever going to get anywhere. You'll end up killing him before he claims, so I'd stop with the information push. It's a waste of time and will just stagnate real discussion. The only reason you should be attacking MBF is because you think he's scum.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Empking »

Rag: Do you know the info?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”