DEFCON Mafia 3.0 - Over, American Victory!

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:43 am

Post by SocioPath »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Swift Justice wrote:
Screaming Death Clan wrote:
SEE: PICK YOUR POWER

quoted for glee.

There is gonna be WORDS with Prana in that game for calling my reads shit.

Especially since I had pinned 2/3 of the scum team WITHOUT USING THAT NUMBER LOGIC CRAP.

/bitter
Fuck that game.
For the record, I was behind you the whole way, LLD.

The only thing worse than that game though, was Prana.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

SocioPath wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Swift Justice wrote:
SEE: PICK YOUR POWER

quoted for glee.

There is gonna be WORDS with Prana in that game for calling my reads shit.

Especially since I had pinned 2/3 of the scum team WITHOUT USING THAT NUMBER LOGIC CRAP.

/bitter
Fuck that game.
For the record, I was behind you the whole way, LLD.

The only thing worse than that game though, was Prana.

Being fair, I should have believed his tracker claim on Zito. I mean, ZITO SHOT SPYREX FFS.

But I was blinded by pure and unspeakable rage at Prana insulting me in every post he made.

And not only that, but once Zito flipped scum, I gave Hoopla and Faraday a town read because I thought I was entirely wrong with my reads throughout the game, again thanks to Prana's bashing of me.

>.<
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Anyway, this is a digression from the true matters at hand. We should get back on topic.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Screaming Death Clan wrote:So Pooky is the InternetStranger of this game you say? The hells' with that generation...I'm late to the party. Scum of course are afraid of nukes flying around because they care about their own survival. I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE IVE BEEN THERE AND IVE FELT THAT FEAR>
BUT THIS TIME IM TOWN GLORIOUS GLORIOUS AMERICAN TOWN, FINALLY. We can crack this game from the first 3 pages.AV is scum again. Ooba is town. SpyreX is town. Pooky is town. Hinduragi is town. Master Luigi is town. Magua is SCUMZ and for the nuke furnace. Vi and RC too. FOR THE BLOOD GOD, throw Regfan in there too for lying straight up in thread. InHim is town. Toogeloo is maybe. Gamma is town. Oh yeah Magua really IS scum. D1 lynchworthy scum? WHOS WITH ME Oh man AV's fighting for that rope though.. fightin HARD Zhero comes out of left field to drop scumtells though, MUCH APPRECIATED I said ooba was town already right? Lol Vi l2interact with buddies naturall AGM is FAIL for allowing a single scumbag to deny the rest of us a glorious game.1

Reasons for being "on the fence":
1)^^Why? oh thats right, there aren't enough posts in the game to figure that much out already.

2)
HezLucky wrote:
SpyreX wrote:
I want Hez dead before he has a chance to kill Gamma.
No worries it will be you before Gamma. That should afford me an extra day. =D

OMGUS isn't a case

3)
ooba wrote:I'll also make a scum team call out so that it can be compared post game (if you're town that is) ..
Mafia
gorilla Vi SpyreX Magua - Mystery Player- Maybe (ToastyToast)
SK

PookyTheMagicalBear

Seems like you just randomized the playerlist

4)
Gammagooey wrote:Nooot in favor of a Magua d1 death. I'd say he can die later if he doesn't go from setup stuff->good contentz but that applies to a lot of players at this point.
Hez and Zhero and RedCoyote can all die though.

Where did RedCoyote come from?

5)
inHimshallibe wrote:Lld can die for their reads being a detriment to town.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:In other words, I called you scummy, so I can die?
:roll:

two players going in a cycle of OMGUS. At least LLD mentioned posts, but its still a stretch. Why is she asked to give reasons, and no one else?

In conclusion, THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO CASES. The only way I am on the fence right now is: whose being dumb and whose being scum?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Magua »

ooba wrote:Magua: Vibe vis-a-vis MetaMafia. There it was trying to figure out things - here, it gives me the vibe of trying to appear town.

Metamafia: Closed game.
Defcon: Open game.

No need to figure out the setup here, because it's open -- just strategy.

And the strategy is pretty simply: go for submarine before nuke, and CI, Failsafe, Fallout Shelter are all worse than having a nuke. We can disagree about Airbase, as I simply don't care that much, but you only have a 3/23 chance of being NKed before D3, but then you also can't be Espionage'd. Jack regretted taking it in DEFCON 2, and I agree.

Magua wrote:Great. You get lynched D2, and the game will be better off for it.

YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE DOWN THE SDC?
WE ARE LEGION

I do expect that you honor deals that you made, yes.

People who were all "look if we were in Total War we could be nuking already" make me sad.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:06 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Pooky where da scum at?
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Swift Justice
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Swift Justice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Swift Justice »

gorilla wrote:
Swift Justice wrote:
ToastyToast wrote:
SocioPath wrote:This just in: Toasty is now high ranking scums.

For showing a distaste in poor arguments. lolk

QUADZ IS THAT YOU? QUADZ?

so he's your teammate you're turbobussing then, is it?

nah, it did give me the same vibe as some of the things quadz responded with early on in metamafia.
HIGH TIER HYDRA.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@Toast- RedCoyote was on Fate's scumlist with Zhero+Hez and his only post is agreeing with Vi about dana.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Mina »

Goddamn it, Faraday. You're almost too amusing for me to want to follow up on this.

But yes, I do find it off that you were quick to call me town for very weak reasons, so fresh after being fooled by me as scum (note to everyone else: I'm referring to an off-site game). Didn't you even say in the Queue thread that you can't read me? You said it was because I discussed set-up mechanics. Except I actually
didn't
discuss set-up mechanics at all; I just promised to get around to it and never did. And you've also seen me discuss the set-up as scum.

If anything, the only lesson you should have learned about my town meta from
MetaMafia
and
Of Gods and Men
is that I enjoy opening D1 with a stupid post that gets me wagoned early but not lynched.

By the way, has Equinox been following this thread?

Vi wrote:
Mina 253 wrote:Hey, Vi, I have two questions for you:

1) What do you think about Katsuki's plan to nuke anyone who snags Counterintelligence?
2) Have you ever seen ooba as scum? Do you have extensive experience with him as town? (I actually agree with Faraday that ooba tends to post set-up speculation over reads as town, although I've never seen him as scum before).
1. It's actually the best course of action. Town doesn't need it, and there's no sense in keeping it from scum because they'll get found out in due time if they take it. Understandably this will stop scum from taking Counterintelligence, but that just means we don't have to worry about it.

So just out of curiosity, what's the difference between town taking Counterintelligence in this game, and town taking Framer in PYP? :igmeou:
2. I've seen ooba as scum as many times as you have.
With that said, how would you have such a read on ooba's Town meta if you've never seen him as scum?

I have no clue if this is his behaviour as scum--which is why I asked if you'd maybe seen him as scum before. But when I see someone exhibit the same behaviour in every town game, I think it's reasonable to assume that behaviour isn't a scumtell. Why, do you find this out of character for him?

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Of course, I will grudgingly accept Mina's explanation of why she isn't posting currently, but I'm going to want to see some serious posting from her when DEFCON 3 hits.

...um....

You know, the explanation I gave for why I wasn't posting currently was, "I'm a shady European/terrorist non-contributor." And I was more than a little facetious about planning to lurk until DEFCON 3.

In all honesty, I didn't post yesterday partly because I couldn't find a breaking strategy with no loopholes (Aircraft Carrier/the terrorist's free draft choice/Fail Safe/Submarine/double-kills on the Battleshipped player/Counterintelligence all seemed to get in the way), and partly just because I was lazy that day and not in the mood to get into a protracted argument over which minor power role was better. But, um, if you actually took that explanation seriously, you should be telling people to kill me with fire, not "grudgingly accepting" it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Vi wrote:
danakillsu 259 wrote:
Swift Justice wrote:hey dana is HEZZZZZZZZZZ just a bad townie?
<long waffly response saying nothing except that he's willing to policy kill HezLucky>
DANAKILLSU CONFIRMED FOR
BRAWL
DEATH

Are you claiming I did not answer the question or that my answer was scummy? Whichever it is, please attempt to explain rather than try to CAPS LAWKE your way to a mis-lynch/nuke.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Mina »

Skimmed a few ISOs. DEFCON 4 sucks, because you can't wagon anyone, and learn more about people's set-up analyzing ability than their alignment. Ooh, great, Hinduragi thinks Counterintelligence is good, and has lots of thoughts about the theory behind claiming Fail Safe. That
totally
helps me figure out his alignment.

Originally, I'd written in this post that if I had a vote, it'd be on Vi now. But when I looked through her ISO so as to articulate a case, I couldn't find anything objectively scummy. She's questioning the right people and making the right points. It's mostly just bad vibes. I got the feeling that some of her set-up speculation and questions were insincere--maybe it was just her backtracking on ooba's twisting the math (which was all the weirder when she's the one who reviewed this set-up), or her odd stance on SpyreX.

Still waiting on SX's opinion of the flower post. I'd just found it naive, but typical dana-town, but his follow-up was really wishy-washy and terrible. (EBWOPreview: did you just accuse Vi of being a Caps-Lawker?)

Zhero (although his post urging people to confirm more quickly is a minor towntell), MoI (I know he's V/LA, but his opening post felt a bit forced), Regfan, Hinduragi, Toogeloo, AurorusVox, and ToastyToast have also done stuff I dislike. In fact, it's mostly the same kind of stuff: "Guys, look, I have thoughts about Air Base, too!" I should probably reread the thread in order to see whose set-up speculation looks the most as though it was trying to blend in with the crowd.

I can buy LLD misreading inHim's posts and confusing me with Gamma, so I think it's a null tell. She's the town side of null for her outspokenness, but I need more data.

My strongest town read is Katsuki (I think I've finally discovered the trick to reading him :P). Weaker town reads are Screaming Death Clan, Pooky (basically, he's giving me Internet Stranger-flashbacks from last game), ooba, Magua (I get the IIoA accusations, but it feels like he's driving the conversation and genuinely trying to help the town)--inHimshallibe, Gamma, and gorilla are on the bubble of Townville. Swift Justice and SpyreX have a few townish posts, but I have niggling paranoia about them.

Magister Ludi and Hez are so wacky that I can't make heads or tails of their alignment. Ludi doesn't come across at all like the kind of "rash" person who would lose control and accidentally nuke a lurker in spite of himself.

That's it for now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Oh hey Mina just equipped a +4 to towniness.

@Mina-
mina wrote:So just out of curiosity, what's the difference between town taking Counterintelligence in this game, and town taking Framer in PYP? :igmeou:

In PYP scum can take Framer and pretend they got vanilla- here the "vanilla" role is completely confirmable. So yeah nobody should be taking counterintelligence.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Mina wrote:A beautiful ____ (scummy/not scummy/townish/stupid/unicorns) flower?

A rare and beautiful flower that must be crushed under the heel of progress.

(scummy flower)

At least you're town this game so that's good.

Vi wrote:I'm willing to give you gorilla and Pooky (and maybe Toasty; he fell someplace) but SpyreX and Magua, no. Magua definitely talked about mechanics but he basically ran the show about it. SpyreX I'm willing to put a hold on; I don't think I've ever actually played with SpyreX-scum, and apparently from the last game I played with him it's not as easy as "lynch if no hyperbole". :P

I've got plenty of hyperbole here. Sheesh.

I'm mostly havin fun and waiting for my results so we can go ahead and powerbomb Hrez on principle.

I'm also not surprised but miffed at no total war.

BUT the current state of the nation:

Town (THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE):
Mina
SDC
Luigi
Gamma

Probably Town:
Pooky
Ooba
Hindu
Vi (YEA I SAID IT)
LLD

On the fence for real:
Magua
Swift Justice
inHim

Leanin on Dead:
Gorilla

Scum 4 Lyfe:
AV
ToastyToast
Zhero

Is going to be dead before he can nuke this is also non-negotiable:
Hez

If you're not on the above lists that means I didn't remember you being in this game and you should be dead:
Everyone else.

-----

Also lets stop with the game that shall not be named because I see red all over when I remember you guys lamented me as town town mctown and then lynched Kise.

KISE. Why not just do LLD and put the plastic bag all the way over your head.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Screaming Death Clan »

ALL RIGHT

I'm untunneling right now because he's a lower priority scumbag AND I have A BETTER DEAL in the works I just ironed out:

Since none of you cowards (MINA cought cough) wanted to take the time and the responsibility for a game-breaker:

WHAT I GET:

Airbase.

NO questions asked, RECK AND I ARE TAKING AIR BASE.

This means NO ONE puts it at #1. NO ONE. Roles DO get PoE'd come massclaim time, and if ANYONE ELSE has it they WILL BE FOUND AND DESTROYED FOR PUTTING IT AT #1.

This ensures we will be unkillable.

But Faaaaaate thats anti-town. Why would you claim BP it makes the role useless???

Not in this case.
1. I dont CARE if I dont absorb a NK, the only way to ensure I CANT be NKd is by doing this gambit, which is better than maybe getting the role and MAYBE blocking a bullet.
2. Its immune to ALL actions, so its almost like a PGO debating whether to claim or not. In this case I'm ensuring NO town actions are wasted on me (Battleship, etc.)

NOW.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE needs to affirm they aren't putting Airbase at #1. This way we have a guaranteed role out of scum's hands.

WHAT YOU GET:

Now mostly scum (lol) will be against ensuring we become LEGION BLOOD GODS that never die, but I figure a few of you dumb townies who can't read me or are LOL FATEPARANOIA are gonna rage and say that I'm scum gambiting etc. tec. w/e

So me and reck have decided we are gambling our scumhunting abilities. We are laying our lives down that we can end this game fast and Swift before it gets down to the wire, so we'll agree to be nuked/lynched the day before LyLo just like a Miller/PGO claim. No questions asked, we'll die proud and sad we couldn't end it in time.

Now ANY FUCKIN QUESTIONS?

No?

TLDR: AIRBASE IS OURS
ANYONE ELSEFOUND OUT TO HAVE THAT ROLE WILL BE FED TO THE BLOOD GOD POST HASTE AS SK/CHEEKY SCUMBAG

GG.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

OUR GLORY WILL BE ETERNAL

Fate/Reck/SpyreX/Socio/Elli
If you see this sig, it's one of us.
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Oh good SpyreX is here.

You and Kats TOGETHER and we should be able to form TOWN LEGION and have no problem pushing this winplan through.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Fate I'm sorry but you're an idiot sometimes. Let's go ahead and ASSUME that you're town because I don't even feel like getting into the what if you're scum shenanigans. Think real hard about what the terrorist will probably get and why it means your plan won't work unless we noose him in defcon 2 or 3.
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Now as for reads:

Holy fuck I did not realize dana was in this game. She's just mislynch waiting to happen, and she's scumslipped as town as a pro. There's no reason for me to read her posts (only reason I did in DEFCON 2.0 was I was scum and needed REASONS to get her mislynched, this game those REASONS are just she's a liability and that's that.).

So let me re-clarify my reads:

NEED TO DIE REGARDLESS:
Hez
Danakillsu
Regfan
Magua
LLD

WILL DIE FOR BEING EUROPEAN:
AV
RC
Zhero

Vi gets a temporary past for having a TOWN hydra buddy, but Vi still drips scum.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Gammagooey wrote:Fate I'm sorry but you're an idiot sometimes. Let's go ahead and ASSUME that you're town because I don't even feel like getting into the what if you're scum shenanigans. Think real hard about what the terrorist will probably get and why it means your plan won't work unless we noose him in defcon 2 or 3.

I don't know, what would he get?

If he gets AIRBASE then he will be known to have that role and will DIE FOR HAVING IT, thats an instant non-town faction loss right there.

Or is there something in the rules/roles that I'm missing (lol surprise surprise)
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:22 pm

If you mean SUBMARINE and they'll nuke me silently then THATS OK TOO because whoever has the sub will be outed when the time comes and THEY WILL HAVE BEEN ON RECORD AS NUKING THE TOWN GOD.

Does the SK get #1 first priority pick or some shit?
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Dude he's town.

I'm down with it fine.

Gamma is absolutely right though with whats going to happen because of it. So to have that run till endgamelands is going to require SK elimination immediately.

---

Magua/LLD are low on that death chain for me but with the addition of Toasty to ACTUAL EUROPEAN JERKWAD I'm down.

I had no impression from Kat which is really weird thus town? GG death block?

GOD EDITS:

Yea the terrorist gets to swoop swoop one ability
Show

Proud member of BaM
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Gammagooey wrote:Fate I'm sorry but you're an idiot sometimes.
Let's go ahead and ASSUME that you're town
because I don't even feel like getting into the what if you're scum shenanigans. Think real hard about what the terrorist will probably get and why it means your plan won't work unless we noose him in defcon 2 or 3.

:goodposting:

FOR THE LAST TIME THERES TWO IN THIS HYDRA BOIII
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

But fate was the one posting that because he said so.

and yeah from two different parts of the first post-
c) In addition to participating in the standard draft system, the terrorist receives an automatic free troop of his choice.

With the exception of the terrorist’s free choice, only one instance of each troop can be drafted.
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:25 pm

SpyreX wrote:Dude he's town.

I'm down with it fine.

Gamma is absolutely right though with whats going to happen because of it. So to have that run till endgamelands is going to require SK elimination immediately.

---

Magua/LLD are low on that death chain for me but with the addition of Toasty to ACTUAL EUROPEAN JERKWAD I'm down.

I had no impression from Kat which is really weird thus town? GG death block?

GOD EDITS:

Yea the terrorist gets to swoop swoop one ability

I mean Kats death block as in she would SUPPORT the fact that I am town as she cannot NOT call me town regardless of her alignment when I AM TOWN.

Her alignment is TBD, usually she sucks at buddying up to me but she dropped some SECRET TECH KATSTOWN tells.

LLD is real low on the death chain, lower than Magua, but I'm not gonna have this turn into another "NO U NO U U NO

LOL

NO U

FUCK YOU

FUCK U PRANA"

Endgame. Course this is to be avoided by having me LIVE FOREVER or until a scumbag sacrifices himself to shoot me down dead.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Gammagooey wrote:But fate was the one posting that because he said so.

and yeah from two different parts of the first post-
c) In addition to participating in the standard draft system, the terrorist receives an automatic free troop of his choice.

With the exception of the terrorist’s free choice, only one instance of each troop can be drafted.

So the terrorist gets a free sub and can shoot me without mercy?

Mmmm holy fuck.

Gotta rethink things with Reck.

ESPECIALLY since there's no way we can lynch the SK (Sociopath) before the nukes get authorized.

He just doesn't DIE EASY as scum, DO YA SOCIO?
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I was saying Kat isn't leaping from the rafters as scum so town for now and I'm cool with that for the time being.

And, yea, this page should CEMENT SDC being town.

Cement it.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”